News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Making the Perfect Stepford Wife (bimbo transformation)

Started by magikal, April 20, 2017, 12:01:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

magikal

Hello!
I have an idea for a game I think would be fun. I'm thinking of an eccentric Hollywood type who wants to create his perfect Stepford wife since he can't find one, he ends up taking an ordinary girl, and turning her into his personal bimbo that he shares with anyone he feels like. At first, she will hate it, fight against it, and rally against it. She will do everything she can to resist him, but, as he changes more and more of her, she eventually ends up liking herself and would be willing to be fucked by anything that had a pulse.

here she is as she starts:

Here she is as she approaches the end game...

Here she is at the end

Please let me know what your ideas are, I think this could be a slow, gradual transformation, punctuated by sudden, dramatic changes through plastic surgery, through nanites or gene therapy or even magic.

If you like this idea, please write me and let me know what you want to contribute.
Thanks
Julie
Take a look at my Os/Os to see if we're compatible.
My Ons and Offs
Magikal's F-list
I plan on posting 3 to 5 times per week, maybe more as time allows.
If I'm waiting on a post for you for 2 weeks, I will just remove the game from my list. Please message me to let me know you are still interested.
I am looking for a few new games right now- check out https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=342389.0