Wanted: Three Partners for a modern story "The Neighborhood" {Possible EXTREME}

Started by GnothiSeauton, February 03, 2011, 03:25:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GnothiSeauton

The Neighborhood

Character names subject to change according to potential partners’ desires.

Mountain View Drive was always a peaceful neighborhood.  At first glance, it looked like the picture-perfect place to start a family.  Summer always brought out the best within the neighborhood.  Kids played freely, frolicking in refreshing yard sprinklers, or racing their bicycles up and down the streets.  Yards were meticulously kept.  Gardens pruned and flowing with floral beauty in the warm summer days.  The perfect place for a family.

That’s what Bob and Karen Harper thought when they first laid eyes on 1334 Mountain View Drive.  The newlywed couple instantly fell in love with the house, envisioning it as the perfect place to start their family together.  All too clearly they could see their future children running through the halls, filling the house with their laughter.  Even though children wasn’t in their immediate plans, it was going to be only a matter of time before it happened, and both of them could not wait.

Another person who could not wait for children was Lily Markton.  For months and months and months she had tried unsuccessfully to become pregnant.  It was something she had tried over and over again, skipping her birth control pills, poking holes in condoms of her husband, trying any and every New-Age technique to try and become pregnant, but it was never enough.  It pained her so much, wanting to be a mother, not just a devoted slave to her Master.  Even he could see how much she wanted it.  It pained him to punish her, but children of their own was too dangerous, would raise too many questions, and the truth about their relationship revealed.  Having a child was something Lily wanted, and it killed him to know that he could not let it happen.

On the big move-in day for the newlywed Harpers, it was when Lily Markton first saw her new next-door neighbors.  From her window she spied them, watching them with sexual interest as she drank from the special beverage her husband left her. She liked them, like a child at a toy store, wanting new play toys.

It was only a matter of time before Lily began to get ideas within her mind, ideas of capture, of torture, of having her brother’s baby to call her own, even if it was from her neighbor’s womb.

This is a story of corruption, sexual deviance, and the lengths one would go to fulfill their ultimate desires. 

Couple A (“The Harpers”) is a young, newlywed couple, just beginning their lives together in a family they want to build.  It’s their first house together, their first big step towards beginning their family together.  Rather sexually naive and innocent.

Couple B (“The Marktons”) on the other hand, are a completely different story.  They have known each other for almost all their lives as brother and sister.  When their lives at home became complicated with their relationship, they ran away, starting their lives together with new names, new identities for a new life together.  Where Couple A/”The Harpers” are sexually innocent and naïve about the different aspects, Couple B/”The Marktons” are anything but sexually innocent.  He is her brother, her lover, her husband, and above all, her Master. 

Kinks to be worked out amongst the partners. 

I am ideally looking for experienced role play partners on this site.  I do check prior post history.  One-Liners need not apply.  Ideally, I am looking for three writing partners to write with in this game.  The story can be worked out and altered.  This is only my perspective, nothing concrete!.  If you are interested, please PM me. 
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Gman001

lips and thorns

I'd be interested in playing any of the characters if you're still looking.

GnothiSeauton

I had actually forgotten about this lol.

It's been over six months.  I'm not interested in starting this game right now.

Seeking New Stories