What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WyldRanger

Light grey slacks, a black short sleeved collared shirt with black dress shoes and black socks. Dressed for a presentation on my final day of class.

inghippo

blue sweatshirt and black boxer shorts

Bliss

Dark pink capped-sleeve fit-and-flare knee-length dress with an intriguing diamond-cutout neckline and a lighter-pink faux-belt section at the waist, with a two-button grey cap-sleeve cabled cashmere/angora cardigan.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

SunshineSparkle

Dark grey skinny jeans, Speedo sweater and black/beige stripped flats.

O&O    A&A    Avatars

SailDaddy

Maroon long sleeve t-shirt and grey scrubs - not exactly pirate attire!

Beguile's Mistress

Lavender long-sleeved blouse, light gray pencil skirt, sheer smokey gray stockings and gray heels with a matching gray belt.

inghippo

Mistic-sky-blue ripped sweatshirt, dark-blue-dragon normal t-shirt, epic-blue-blablabla old jeans, cold-night-black Thursday's socks.

Bliss

A black T-shirt with a D20 in shades of grey, with the 20 and 14 prominent, and on the back 2014 - year of the gamer.

Also, dark blue cotton panties.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Beguile's Mistress

Gold and white sleeveless sheath with a stand-up collar with a white top and gold bottom split on a diagonal, sheer beige stockings and beige heels.

Bamagirl

About to put on some gardening gloves!
Ons/Offs     Requests     A/A

Autumn52

light tan capris jeans and a pink cotton tee shirt
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Evil Tim

Red MMA shirt with red checkerboard pajama pants.  Also wearing my special shoe to help the swelling on my foot.

inghippo

fem4roleplay

Smiley face boxer shorts, a black tank top, and a smile!

elwood

Black sweats, gray boxerbriefs, maroon long-sleeve tshirt, socks.  Lazy day attire.

Beguile's Mistress

Navy aline skirt, orange long-sleeved blouse with white polka dots, sheer beige stockings and navy heels.  I got asked about a dozen times today if I'm a Broncos fan! ;D

WyldRanger

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on April 28, 2014, 04:00:01 PM
Navy aline skirt, orange long-sleeved blouse with white polka dots, sheer beige stockings and navy heels.  I got asked about a dozen times today if I'm a Broncos fan! ;D

Hell of a thing to say to a Steelers fan :P

OT: Blue jeans, black socks and a black short sleeved t-shirt.

King Serperior

My beloved Captain America shirt and a pair of jogging shorts  ^_^

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Mintprincess

Bliss

Shin-length purple A-line shirt-dress and pale blue ankle socks.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Beguile's Mistress

Black tulips skirt, sheer white long sleeved blouse over a lacy camisole, sheer black stockings and black stilettos with an ankle strap.

Bliss

Black thigh-length pin-dot nightie with cap flutter sleeves with floral edging.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

inghippo

Lilias

Coral t-shirt, black leggings, grey socks, black sneakers.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Zaphod

Light wool navy solid suit, matching trousers, blush pink button down shirt, silk lavender tie, black dress shoes. And a subtle whiff of YSL L'Homme cologne.