Seductive sensual detailed roleplays! pm me back if interested!

Started by seducer12, December 29, 2008, 09:21:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seducer12

Number of characters - 2 (m/f)

Scene 1-
I am a shameless womaniser. I am very good looking and seductive. I live my life being taken care of by women. I don't do any work. The woman who are with me take care of me. I have been accused of murdering my wife, which I did. She was a rich woman who had written off her whole fortune to me..You are a hotshot young lawyer who wants interesting cases and hasn't lost one yet. I come to you with my case.

Plot-
I try seducing you so that I can get favours from you, monetarily and legally. You are drawn in by this seductive mysterious man and want some adventure in your mundane life, although you have a boyfriend. We play a highly seductive game. A high stakes game. It doesn't immediately lead to sex. There is a deep plot involved. Slowly but surely, I seduce you.

If this interests you pm me back.

Number of characters - 2(m/f)

Scene 2-
A female photographer has a new male model prepared for some nudes she has to do for a client. The theme the client has asked for is “dripping sexuality with sophistication” -- the client wants the model to express his sexuality in whatever way he or the photographer deems appropriate. I play the male model and you play the female photographer.

Plot-
I am tired of the skinny models that I sleep with everyday and want a real woman. As soon as I see you, I see you are a woman of substance. You excite me but I don't show it. You could be in a relationship or have a strict no dating models rule. But this doesn't perturb me. I want you and will stop at nothing to have you.

You are a very talented photographer who has risen through the ranks in the cutthroat fashion world through pure talent. You could be in a relationship or be a bit prudish when it comes to men. But you secretly want someone to unlock your dark sexual fantasies. When you see me, you feel something different compared to the countless other male models you have seen. You deny my advances at first but then slowly, you want to experience something different.

Also, a play that doesn't rush into it. A slow and darkly seductive roleplay. If interested pm me.

Aysleen

Ons and Offs
* I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see.
*We're all mad here.
* If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is,
because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
*Curiouser and curiouser.

Jag

Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment