Way of the Wicked (System Game, Pathfinder, Adventure Path) -- CLOSED

Started by Anon315, May 27, 2014, 07:51:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RubySlippers

What about a Summoner serving an evil deity accused of having her pet savagely rape to death say some sacrifice maybe  woman pregnant with her first child the blood bathing the alter right when the law came in to stop the fun? Would that count. She would be likely LE and just was following orders.

If so what trait would fit best?

Anon315

Quote from: RubySlippers on May 28, 2014, 04:28:04 PM
What about a Summoner serving an evil deity accused of having her pet savagely rape to death say some sacrifice maybe  woman pregnant with her first child the blood bathing the alter right when the law came in to stop the fun? Would that count. She would be likely LE and just was following orders.

If so what trait would fit best?

Murder rape or blasphemy. Take your pick.

RubySlippers

Blasphemy? She was not doing that in the unholy book its clear blood of a woman and child is sacred and therefore a morally good thing for her to help with. (huff)

Blasphemy would fit.  >:)

Faeli

Quote from: Anon315 on May 28, 2014, 04:35:27 PM
Murder rape or blasphemy. Take your pick.

Rape doesn't seem to be listed as a crime (and thus is totally legal, right?  :P)

Foxfyr

I am vastly intrigued of how a neutral evil gnome alchemist afflicted with pyromania will work out. Fire, bombs, and poison certainly seems like a good mix for causing destruction. =D

Maybe even a chaotic neutral one who just wants to watch the flames dance, even if it happens to be a city that is providing the fuel.

Blinkin

Sent you a character.I hope that he'll be interesting enough to hang onto.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Anon315

Quote from: Faeli on May 28, 2014, 04:44:53 PM
Rape doesn't seem to be listed as a crime (and thus is totally legal, right?  :P)

Pg 13 module. Rape, add 1 to intimidate and cmb for grapples vs creatures your size or smaller, intimidate always a class skill, or same replace grapple with +1 to enchantment DCs if target could find you attractive. (Reasonably)

EroticFantasyAuthor

This seems rather interesting, hopefully my plate won't overflow.

Foxfyr

Character Sheet: http://plothook.net/RPG/profiler/view.php?id=13514
Dice Roll: https://elliquiy.com/forums/dicebot.php?r=58880

Name: Piro
Sex: Male
Race: Gnome
Class: Alchemist

Background: Piro doesn’t remember the first few years of his life; as such he also never met his biological parents nor of how he came to be with his adoptive parents who always chosen to curtail that gap in his history.  Not that it ever really bothered Piro; he always viewed Nicodemus and Lartessa as his parents despite them being Tieflings.  They cared for him as their own and taught him to the best of their abilities even though they struggled to make a living even though they were both skilled alchemists and apothecaries, solely because they lived in a society that shunned them simply for being Tieflings.  Despite their best efforts to shield him from the prejudices of Talingarde, but such a feat was impossible even in the slums of the capital city.

As Piro got older, he was trained in the alchemical arts by his parents and did his best to be the more relatable figurehead of the family clinic.  By that time, however, he was already rumored to have been stolen out of his crib as a newborn and tainted by the demonic spawn’s dark ways.  During that time he had begun to grow bitter towards the people of Talingarde, so focused on the unwarranted hate that was shown to his family, Piro had begun a decent into sociopathy that was only marginally slowed by the unconditional love and support of Nicodemus and Lartessa.

His life had changed forever when he had returned home after running errands in the market.  The small building that served both as his family’s clinic and home was engulfed in flames along with a few buildings adjacent to it.  Much to his relief, both of his parents had made it out unharmed, but could do little more than watch as everything they had worked hard for to attain turned to ash and cinder before their eyes.  While the fires were able to be contained enough to prevent the neighboring buildings from sustaining too much damage, their home was beyond salvageable.  Piro would overhear his father talking to the city guard, reporting that somebody had thrown a firebomb into their shop, but being Tiefling, the guard found it easier to accuse them of being arsonists.  There wasn’t enough proof to substantiate the charges, but it was more than enough to effectively exile them from the community that already shunned them.

They left the city in the hopes of finding a new life in one of the smaller villages further away from the capital.  As fate would have it, they found one such community that was in dire need of healers and apothecaries who welcomed them with open arms despite their race.  They even went so far as to provide them with a modest home and a separate nearby shop to set up their new clinic under the agreement that their goods and services would remain affordable to those who needed it.  From that day, Piro’s life vastly improved; he made friends and for the first time felt accepted by somebody other than his family.  Life got easier; their family was happy and business was good enough to easily keep food on the table and even provide some minor luxuries that never would have been possible had they remained in the slums.

So drastic was the change that it caused Piro to ponder it for some time until he came to an epiphany.  As in alchemy, fire is not the element of destruction, but rather the catalyst for change.  It was that single act of arson that turned their abysmal, hate-filled life into something cheerful and loving.  He further went on to conclude that all that prejudice and animosity that they were shown in their old life was not a product of the people, rather the society they were raised in.  It was a society so corrupt and elitist that it would require something grand to purge the rot to make way for something new and wonderful.  Fire had been the catalyst for change in his life, so he found it the most logical conclusion that it would serve as an idea catalyst for Talingarde as a whole.  Piro would proceed to refer that facilitator of change as The Great Immolation and felt there was no higher calling in life than to be the spark that initiates that very transformation.

It started small over the course of his life; a barn here, a house there, and countless wildfires all to help him better understand his passion in preparation for The Great Immolation.  As it would turn out, attempting to burn down an entire city was more difficult to pull off than he had expected.  He had only managed to commit a few blocks to his glorious bonfire before the fires of his ambition were contained and he was apprehended.

Personality: Piro is just what you would expect from a gnome; eccentric, passionate, and impulsive though very friendly and sociable.  He is very much a dreamer and whimsical in his social pursuits, which can be a little much for people, but that is standard fare of his kind.  It was a surprise to nearly everybody who knew him that he was a pyromaniac whose passions stemmed around mass arson.  Even as he was being arrested, he did not curse the guards who slapped him in irons, rather was disappointed his attempt to bring forth The Great Immolation had failed and he would have to wait until another day, or lifetime, to see it come to fruition.

Sexual Preferences: Heterosexual with an attraction towards dominate females.  For more details, check my O&O link.

What I want from this game:
Character: Life, which Talingarde so nobly serves, comes from destruction, disorder, and chaos.  Take a look at it now.  Peaceful.  Serene.  Corrupt.  Boring.  Now if you were to set it aflame, allow the fires of change to consume the land a lovely ballet ensues, so full of form and color.  People trying so desperately to protect their materialistic lifestyle only to watch their belongings, so empty of life and true value, provide the very fuel that will continue to consume this acquisitive society.  Now think what will rise from the ashes.  People; grateful to survive the inferno at the cost of their worldly possessions and more importantly realizing the true values of life itself.  They will surely rebuild, grow strong, and evolve from their old sedentary lifestyle all the better for the lessons they had learned.  So it will progress until the lesson is gradually forgotten and another great immolation is needed, thus adding to the great chain of life.

Piro wants nothing more than to be that very spark that begins the cycle anew.  By causing a little destruction, he is convinced he is in fact encouraging life.

Player: I want to explore the madness that is a gnome’s nature.  Though his actions are certainly evil, in his mind they make perfect sense and he means no malice behind it.  Rather his pyromania is a calling that could easily be in the realms of high-functioning insanity and in his mind it is a means to make society grow stronger like the phoenix rising from the ashes of its demise.  All the better that the character lends himself well to roguish endeavors.

Zaer Darkwail

Name: Razlin
Sex: Male (hetero-sexual)
Race: Tiefling (Devil-spawn, healed both by positive&negative energy, soul seer alternative trait)
Class: Magus (Fiend Flayer&Hexcrafter archtypes)
Stats: Str 17, Dex 13, Con 17, Int 18, Wis 10, Cha 6

Background: Razlin was born different, he did look human expect his hair was stark white and his eyes are clearly glowing and fiendish in looks. It was matter of time when he was kicked off from parents home and home village and then wander to bigger town to rob and steal to survive and eat. But he was found by magus who taught him into arts of blade and magic, but considering his own accursed heritage he turned it into source of power in itself with his guidance.

His mentor itself was not man of virtue so he never taught any nobility or such, he was mercenary simple as that. He taught simple code of ethics but which Razlin did not entirely embrace but took it as it made sense; never betray employer (bad for future business if you do to get clients), kill only if paid to do so (makes sense, no reason give freebies), respect your opponents (wise policy, keeps survival high not underestimating them) and let fellow mercenary run away from fight (this is hardest part of code which Razlin does not understand at all besides respecting opponent).

As eventually Razlin performed first kill though....he felt a thrill. A shiver, a delight! He could sense life force on others since young child, so when he watched life slip away by slice of his sword....it felt thrilling, feeling as part of departing soul gifted him with power. Killing felt powerful, desirable even. It resulted to harder to follow the code of conduct his mentor taught and he started seriously creep out around Razlin and they started come to conflict regular basis in regards Razlin's developing bloodlust. Until one night his mentor in drunken state challenge him, to death, as he would not let such monster loose into world with any good will! So they fought and Razlin felt both pleasure, and bit sadness, in killing the old man but like professional he did it, stole spellbook and sold his gear and ditched his corpse in gutter. As he said if he ever dies, Razlin should not bother burying him. "Long live death, long live war, long live the cursed mercenary" as he toasted often.

Since then upon his 'graduation' into ruthless life of mercenary he had worked odd jobs here and there, driven by lust on coin but also his own desire for murder. He has continually growing craving for killing, each killing feeling more and more addicting to him like a drug. What more powerful foe he slays, that greater thrill in killing him or her. He has kept out doing murders as it's illegal but it's legal to murder people while working as mercenary and nobody blinks eye if he kills humanoids monsters, even if torturing them by twisting blade in their guts to make them squeal louder before letting them die. So naturally he slides in jobs which run risk encountering something to kill, thus satisfy need for coin and his need for bloodshed without angering authorities. A workable parasite relationship.

Since his upbringing his manners are gruff, rude, has and uses dirty mercenary curses and he speaks freely his mind disregards about common politeness. He is direct like a hammer like his mentor said in regards his charms. Even with whores he slammed coin on table and told them lift their skirts so they can get on business right away (even on public). He is polite only people more powerful than him, as he does not want anger them. Ready even grovel if need be.

Razlin came to Talingarde as part of accomplishing a work and he then went to tavern, he was disappointed with the fare as they had no real 'strong' drinks at all! It felt like drinking water to him! So he started use his own supplied (smuggled) strong rum and he got properly drunk and he offered it to some other patrons who were curious what he was drinking.

So Razlin and drunken party wandered to temple of Mitra in capital, the temple guards had trouble peacefully guide the drunken folks wander home and Razlin had slipped somehow past them and entered temple....thinking in drunken state it to be outhouse....shiny outhouse. He had unzipped pants and pissed on the holy altar baptize bowl and thanks his fiendish heritage it had unspoiled the altar and the bowl with his tainted fiendish presence. While relieving himself he was then knocked out by shocked enraged temple guards who then arrested him and he was held on trial from defiling Mitra's altar and holy baptize bowl. It was viewed as purposeful sabotage and terrorist attack from likely follower of Asmodeus (despite even in zone of truth he said he is not follower of devil). Either case he was condemned to death and branded as forsaken (if nothing else, just being a tiefling was enough for them) and while dragged out from court house he swore eternal vengeance to the racist stuck up Talingardeners!

Personality: General guideline is that Razlin is neutral evil, he is untrustworthy unless profit (or strong personal interest) is involved. If he is wronged he will wrong you back, so he is definitely vengeful sort. Besides that he gives no damn about religion, after life nor think much about his cursed heritage besides it's just one tool in his arsenal while working as mercenary. Also his overall language repertoire is colorful, especially in cursing.

Sexual Preferences: Razlin is hired sword so he has pretty much fucked anything what mercenary salary would allow and he has no squeaks about appearances so long it pleases his dick. But he does not take onto his own ass anything and thus he can classify himself more hetero-sexual and he does not find men attractive (but if man would pass as woman 90% of time, then sure why not). Also he has preference for women which have something what grab or caress.

What I want from this game: Interesting combat and tactical challenges, also plenty of chances for sexual encounters as well. Besides that able to give quite good score villainous acts and as hexcrafter get hear or see results of curses and blights what my char will leave behind. In long term that is. Also even if my char is hellspawn (devil oriented tiefling) he is neutral evil and he may actually have quite potent ancestry (fiendish heritage proves it anyways) and would be interesting if he is converted to faith of Asmodeus fully and become lawful evil over time than just start as one. He is not much into religion but as player I am open for converting char over. Also as Razlin had been rejected in childhood so it would make interesting contrast if his devil ancestor cares more about him than his parents ever did.

Also RP'ing with others and building a story is obvious desire also besides above :).

Anon315

Intro post updated with list of applicants. The mystery ones are not their names, they were just mailed to me. Exposing sex and class so that people know what has applied in the event they want to be different, bring balance, or know that, if you happen to be of whatever preference, there will be a target or three for your wanton desires. There are also additional interests. If I somehow missed you, alert me. I'm not all here.

Teo Torriatte

I'd like to try to make a character for this. I'll do it as soon as I can, hopefully before you select a party.

Foxfyr

Muse

Name: Baron Roderick Samael
Sex:  Male
Race: Human
Class: Cleric of Asmodeus

Background: Roderick the second son of Baron Valon Samael was sickly as a boy.  His mother had died birthing him, leaving his father, elder brother, and elder sister cold towards him.  He spent a good deal of time with his tutor--a minor wizard named Sharn--as a child.  By the age of seven he could read, write, and occasionally managed to activate one of Sharn's wands.  By eleven, he was getting healthier.  He'd exhausted Sharn's supply of academic resources.  Sharn asked Baron Samael for permission to either apprentice the boy formally or send him to a more advanced wizard for magical schooling. 

Valon was having none of it.  “My grandfather Roderick was the greatest knight of his day. If the boy's going to live to manhood, it's high time he began studying manly arts.” 

Sent to court to become a knight several years later than he should have, the small boy looked too young to be there, not too old.  His peers sneered and jeered at him for his weakness and clumsiness.  He was frequently the target of highborn bullies.  Girls were especially cruel—doubly so when he came of age to take an interest.  Weakling and Sniveling Goblin were the nicest things they had to call him. 

Over the years of torture, Roderick hid in the library as often as he could.  It was in these years that he came across several long neglected texts that really should not have been left lying around.  He discovered the name of the Forsaken, his philosophies, and how to call upon his might. 

Eventually, after being spurned by yet another beautiful girl and pounded on by her other suitors, he spoke a forbidden prayer and became a cleric of Asmodeus. 

Keeping his faith and growing power a strict secret, Roderick finally managed to become squire.  A drunken old knight—Ralls—was the only one who would take him, but that drunken old knight took the boy places.  He saw things, and met people.  Sometimes when Ralls was deep in his cups Roderick met some very shady people... 

And he made friends. 

Roderick never earned his spurs. Just before being called home at the death of his father, Roderick received a gift from a band of slavers who wished to secure his alliance.  An exotic concubine from the distant east, sometimes a beautiful girl, sometimes a fox, sometimes something in between. 

Roderick spent three years running the affairs of the estates for his bone headed brother while the giant rode about the countryside enforcing his majesties law.  While enjoying the good life, he quietly enriched himself both by embezzling and by facilitating the buying and selling of slaves inside the great and supposedly benevolent nation. 

The authorities never learned of Roderick's devotion to Asmodeus.  When his brother lead a contingent to arrest him it was because they'd learned of the slavers he was abetting.  In the fight where he was taken, his concubine unleashed her magic on his brother.  They both did, in truth, but it was she who was charged with his murder. 

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Zaer Darkwail

Ah, found appropriate crime. Defiling the church definitely gives me +1 bonus to all saves vs divine spells and death by burning :P.

Blinkin

Here is the bio. I prefer to keep the character sheet itself between myself and the DM; that's historically how it was done and I'm leaning heavily  back toward that practice. It keeps a little mystery to things and everyone gets to learn about the characters as they appear. :)

Name: Jackson "Jack" Sheats
Class: Swashbuckler (ACG-Beta)
Background: Jackson “Jack” Sheats was born the son of a mistress to a wealthy merchant. What this means exactly to Jack is that his father was a bastard and he’s the son of a bitch… aside from that, he had all of the potential of a great merchant himself if he had been given the chance. But, life doesn’t give out chances very often and instead of a merchant, he became a sailor…No, the connection doesn’t make a lot of sense, but at the time, a long sea voyage seemed the best option for him after his beloved mother died at the hands of a rich man who said that it was Jack. Jack learned the art of the blade and moving on a deck with style and flash and as a result, developed quite an ego. Not a bad man, strictly speaking, but he took his pride to heart and to sting it was almost certainly a route to disaster for someone. After a little issue with a ship’s captain, Jack decided to stay on dry ground for a while, entertaining a few ladies with his charm and wit and in general living off of their good graces and the odd job. He wasn’t particularly picky about the job as long as it paid well and kept him looking reasonably good. Things were going along quite well for the young man until the father of the girl he had snuck in to see one night discovered him in her bed sometime before dawn and he was forced to defend himself… quite lethally… and was caught by the house guard before he could make good his escape… wounding 2 of them in the process. So, he’s looking at bars on the window and a headsman block, if not a noose, and all because he fancied a girl who had said that her father was out of town for the week.
Personality: Jack never lacks for something to say, usually witty and perhaps just a little insulting, but that’s only to his opponents. A fairly private and prideful man, Jack is everything that a swashbuckler should be, urbane, witty, and loves a good duel. While he might plan to kill a man tomorrow, there’s no reason why he can’t sit down and have a drink with the man for some banter and piffy interchanges the day before. As long as the rules of etiquette are followed, he’ll even buy the drink. But, when the time calls for seriousness… well, he’s probably not the guy to look toward.  He’s not lazy, or doesn’t take things seriously, he just doesn’t want to look like he is. But, when the decks are awash with blood and the sails are flapping in the dead air, he’s the man you want at your back; as long as you haven’t tried to double-cross him in some way, then he’s the last man that you want at your back.
Sexual Preferences: Hetrosexual
What I want from this game: A fun, well paced and exciting game that will allow me to play with a class from the ACG and see how they work out. To stretch my creative juices with  something that I rarely play, but basically, to have fun and enjoy the experience.

"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Flaming

Since I really want to get into this game I come forward with two concepts.

Name: Demhan

Race: Human.
Class: Wizard. School: Infernal Binder (Pathfinder Player Companion, Inner Sea Primer). Prestige Class: Diabolist (Pathfinder Chronicles: Princes of Darkness, Book of the Damned Vol. I.)

Background: Demhan was born slave, as a child he was sold to a group of worshipers of Asmodeus, his destiny: to be fattened up like a turkey waiting for Thanksgiving. Luckily for him his master noticed his precocity and intelligence so Demhan ended up learning the ways of Hell instead of being sacrificed on a bloody altar. Besides, since he hadn't to be sacrificed anymore, there was no reason for him to stay a virgin...
For a few years he was his master servant and apprentice, he learned to worship the Emperor of Hell and to harness arcane power, without any kind of moral doubt. Sadly Talingarde isn't a good place for diabolists, and eventually Demhan's master got caught, and sentenced to the proper demise. If the young apprentice had pleaded for mercy, he might have been pardoned, since he had no choice upon his lifestyle. But he had grown fond of pain and torture, as well as of his master (did I already told you they hadn't a strictly platonic relationship?), so, when the witch hunters came, he fought alongside his protector. So now he has been deemed guilty of "Consorting with the Dark Powers" and sentenced to death by burning.

Personality: Demhan would be easily be diagnosed with sociopathy and sado-masochist inclinations. He had lived all his life confined in his master's mansion, between the sacrificial altar and the summoning circle. He had more contacts with summoned outsiders than humans and alike. His great passion is magic and his aim is to become the greatest diabolist of all times. He disregards life and has very little empathy towards people, his actions and decisions are cold and calculated.
He doesn't compete for the leading role, and can play in a team as long as this brings him forward in his education.

Sexual Preferences: Demhan is not really interested in sex and doesn't usually fall victim of mere lust. He is very experienced in BDSM and the delivery of measured pain, both on the giving and receiving side.

What I want from this game: Demhan wants to grow as a diabolist and hopefully turn Talingarde in something resembling the great nation of Cheliax, of which he has heard many rumors.
As a player I just would like to be able to play this character because it is hard to find a group and an AP where to fit this concept. For this character I would also like to take the "Inscribe Magical Tattoo" as a feat to cover him with arcane tattoos.

Rolls At 2014-05-29 10:15:03, Flaming (uid: 31576) rolls: 4d10 Result: 26
Int as high stat, Str as low

Stat Block
Demhan
Male Human Wizard 1
LE Medium humanoid (human)
Hero Points 1
Init +9; Senses Perception +1
--------------------
Defense
--------------------
AC 13, touch 13, flat-footed 10 (+3 Dex)
hp 6 (1d6)
Fort -1, Ref +3, Will +3
--------------------
Offense
--------------------
Speed 30 ft.
Melee unarmed strike -1 (1d3-1 nonlethal)
Wizard Spells Prepared (CL 1st; concentration +6):
1st—grease, summon monster i , summon monster i, unseen servant
0 (at will)—dancing lights, mage hand, message
--------------------
Statistics
--------------------
Str 8, Dex 16, Con 9, Int 20, Wis 12, Cha 17
Base Atk +0; CMB -1; CMD 12
Feats Fast Learner, Improved Initiative, Scribe Scroll, Spell Focus (conjuration)
Traits consorting with the dark powers (witchcraft), reactionary
Skills Craft (alchemy) +9, Craft (tattoo) +7, Handle Animal +4, Knowledge (arcana) +10, Knowledge (local) +9, Knowledge (planes) +13, Knowledge (religion) +9, Linguistics +9, Use Magic Device +4
Languages Common, Elven, Goblin, Ignan, Infernal, Orc, Terran
SQ arcane bonds (arcane bond [familiar]), assume control, hero points, opposition schools (enchantment, necromancy), specialized schools (egorian academy infernal binder), summoner's charm
--------------------
Special Abilities
--------------------
Arcane Familiar Nearby You gain the Alertness feat while your familiar is within arm's reach.
Assume Control (1 rds) (8/day) (Su) At 1st level, you can attempt to gain control over a summoned creature by disrupting the bond between it and the caster who summoned it. You must make a caster level check (1d20 + caster level) equal to 10 + the summoning caster's level. If you know
Consorting with the Dark Powers (Witchcraft) (-Choose-) +1 trait bonus to Knowledge (planes) and Knowledge (arcana) checks, and one of these skills (your choice) is always a class skill for you.
Empathic Link with Familiar (Su) You have an empathic link with your Arcane Familiar.
Enchantment You must spend 2 slots to cast spells from the Enchantment school.
Hero Points (1) Hero Points can be spent at any time to grant a variety of bonuses.
Necromancy You must spend 2 slots to cast spells from the Necromancy school.
Share Spells with Familiar Can cast spells with a target of "You" on the familiar with a range of touch.
Spell Focus (Conjuration) Spells from one school of magic have +1 to their save DC.
Summoner's Charm (+1 rds) (Su) Increase duration of summoning spells by 1/2 level (permanent at 20).

Hero Lab and the Hero Lab logo are Registered Trademarks of LWD Technology, Inc. Free download at http://www.wolflair.com
Pathfinder® and associated marks and logos are trademarks of Paizo Publishing, LLC®, and are used under license.

Name: Malak
Class: Bard. Demagogue

Background: Malak is an old bitter man. He always finds something to complain or argue about. He had become famous for his speeches, and the way he rallies people for this or that reason, usually igniting some kind of dissatisfaction. When he is around, it doesn't take long before people start to fight.
He never was a good looking man, and in his youth girls avoided him. That contributed to his bitterness and developed in him a compulsion towards women.
Hated by politicians and rulers for his constant sedition, and by the clergy for his well renowned debauchery, he was promptly sent to Branderscar when he was caught in the act of deflowering a  vestal of Mitra right inside the temple.
Convicted of "Desecration" he now sits in a cell waiting to be burned.

Personality: Malak is bitter, sly, slimy, cynic. He would lie, forge, betray, seduce, intimidate, to get what he wants. He is a present hedonistic type, focused on the now and what he could get from it, and how he can affirm his own ego.

Sexual Preferences: Women. His preferred mean of asserting himself he prefers to corrupt the young and innocent cause he cannot stand such things, but he also aims to the rich and uptown ones, to show he can obtain them.

What I want from this game: Malak wants everything he can grab. Me as a player, is another interesting concept that would be hard to play outside E

Rolls At 2014-05-29 10:15:03, Flaming (uid: 31576) rolls: 4d10 Result: 26
Cha as high stat, Str as low

Stat Block
Malak
Male Human Bard (Demagogue) 1
NE Medium humanoid (human)
Hero Points 1
Init +9; Senses Perception -1
--------------------
Defense
--------------------
AC 13, touch 13, flat-footed 10 (+3 Dex)
hp 10 (1d8+2)
Fort +1, Ref +5, Will +1; +1 trait vs. divine spells
--------------------
Offense
--------------------
Speed 30 ft.
Melee unarmed strike -1 (1d3-1 nonlethal)
Special Attacks bardic performance 9 rounds/day (countersong, distraction, fascinate)
Bard (Demagogue) Spells Known (CL 1st; concentration +6):
1st (3/day)—charm person (DC 16), disguise self
0 (at will)—dancing lights, detect magic, lullaby (DC 15), mage hand
--------------------
Statistics
--------------------
Str 8, Dex 16, Con 12, Int 17, Wis 9, Cha 20
Base Atk +0; CMB -1; CMD 12
Feats Fast Learner, Improved Initiative, Lingering Performance
Traits desecration, reactionary
Skills Acrobatics +7, Appraise +7, Bluff +9, Diplomacy +9, Disguise +9, Escape Artist +7, Knowledge (arcana) +4, Knowledge (dungeoneering) +4, Knowledge (engineering) +4, Knowledge (geography) +4, Knowledge (history) +4, Knowledge (local) +8, Knowledge (nature) +4, Knowledge (nobility) +8, Knowledge (planes) +4, Knowledge (religion) +4, Linguistics +7, Perform (oratory) +9, Sense Motive +3
Languages Abyssal, Common, Dwarven, Elven, Goblin
SQ bardic knowledge +1, famous, hero points
--------------------
Special Abilities
--------------------
Bardic Knowledge +1 (Ex) Add +1 to all knowledge skill checks.
Bardic Performance (standard action) (9 rounds/day) Your performances can create magical effects.
Desecration +1 trait bonus on all saving throws against divine spells.
Famous +1 (Talingarde) With natives of selected region gain bonus to Bluff & Intimidate.
Hero Points (1) Hero Points can be spent at any time to grant a variety of bonuses.
Lingering Performance Bardic Performances last 2 rds after you stop concentrating.

Hero Lab and the Hero Lab logo are Registered Trademarks of LWD Technology, Inc. Free download at http://www.wolflair.com
Pathfinder® and associated marks and logos are trademarks of Paizo Publishing, LLC®, and are used under license.

Mnemaxa

The Well of my Dreams is Poisoned; I draw off the Poison, which becomes the Ink of my Authorship, the Paint upon my Brush.

Anon315

Well what can I say, my legendary prowess precedes me. Or something.

Autocad

Here's my entry. Stats and character sheet to be completed upon acceptance.

Name: Bigfoot da Farmer.
Sex: Orc manly man. Is more manly than wimpy human man.
Race: Orc best race.
Class: Barbarian best class.

Background: Don't know why every one call Bigfoot. Bigfoot foot is big, but Bigfoot has big body too. Also has big head and big hand, but no one call Bighead or Bighand. P-p-pro-por-tion-ly foot is normal size for orc. Should call Bigdick. Bigfoot has biggerest orc dick in da world.

Every one say Bigfoot is bestest farmer in da world. Womans so happy they cry for joy when Bigfoot plow their fields. Bigfoot sows so much seed it over-flows. Human womans like Bigfoot best. They always shout "no no no". Wise orc once told Bigfoot "no" means "yes". So Bigfoot know they really want it and always leave them half-orc baby gift.

Wise orc told Bigfoot, Ta-lin-gar mans too weak to farm, their womans is hungry and unhappy. Bigfoot go to help poor Ta-lin-gar womans. Bigfoot practice plowing and sowing in small village first. Many womans shout "no" so Bigfoot know they like it. Bigfoot leave many half-orc babies in their tummies to give them strong mans. Then Bigfoot hear about Princess Bellinda. Bigfoot respect nobles, always farm them too. So Bigfoot go to big city to offer services. But unfun guards catch Bigfoot and put Bigfoot on trial for farming. Bigfoot try to tell them Bigfoot was only trying to help and da womans really like it. But they don't listen and throw Bigfoot in jail. Unfun mans make Bigfoot mad. Bigfoot will show them da true farming!

Personality: Bigfoot is helpful, always willing to take time out of day to help woman plow and sow her fields. Bigfoot is gentle-man, Bigfoot insist! Wise orc not in Ta-lin-gar to give Bigfoot advice. Bigfoot know Bigfoot not smartest, so Bigfoot listen to friends.

Sexual Preferences: Bigfoot like pretty woman. But Bigfoot is gentle-man and also farm for ugly woman too. Beer help turn ugly woman into pretty woman. It is magic!

What I want from this game: Bigfoot show Ta-lin-gar mans da right way to farm. Bigfoot de-mon-strate on woman how to plow and sow. But Bigfoot also re-mem-ber wise orc words. Have long term goal. So Bigfoot long term goal is to plow Princess Bellinda. Half-orc prince make kingdom stronger. Bigfoot so helpful!

Zaer Darkwail

Edited my earlier posted char profile and included link to charsheet through his name. Nice char there Autocad :).

Teo Torriatte

Name:      Hoshiko
Alignment:   Neutral Evil
Class:      Sorceress 1
EXP:         0
Next Level:   1,000
Faith:      Asmodeus
Race:      Kitsune

Birthday:      1/12
Height:      4’10” 
Weight:      90 lbs
Measures:    B         
Fur:         Red and white
Eyes:      Amber

History:
Hoshiko was always a dreamer, more comfortable gazing up at the stars then engaging in any more earthly pursuits. She didn't know that she had distant ancestors who had taken to the void and had been changed by their adventures.. all she knew was that when she closed her eyes at night, she could sometimes leave her worldly cares behind and explore the stars in her dreams. With those strange dreams seemed to eventually come a sense of innate power, magic that seemed to come naturally to her.

Her parents didn't seem to care or want to notice that she was special, they had plans for her to marry one of her distant cousins and be a dutiful wife of his, something of which Hoshiko wanted no part. She had always felt out of place in her family, so stuck in their traditions. She grew to resent them, feeling trapped in a life she feared she may never escape.

One fateful night there was a meteor shower which rained on her village. It damaged the village pretty badly, but Hoshiko didn't even wait to find out if her family survived... she used the chaos to get away, seeing it as a sign from the stars that it was her time to escape her village and the life that her family had planned for her.

She didn't make it all that far before she was captured by slavers, who kept her hidden away until she turned sixteen, at which point she was sold to a human baron. She was an unruly, unwilling slave at first, after all she hadn't wanted to serve her cousin, and she didn't want to serve her new owner either. But he had a way about him, an independent spirit and quiet determination to which she felt drawn, and he was persistent in winning her oven intimately as well.

When he was arrested for dealing in the slave trade, she saw everything she had come to love being pulled out from under her feet. As the two brothers came to blows, she didn't even have to think about which side to take, she lashed out at her master's brother, her magic at least partially responsible for the older man's demise.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/13urPaDsiYRQmui0xbDYKL-a3oL1FOqx1PrnhzKBgDmI/edit

(still working on her stats but should be done very soon)

Sinestra

Name: Danica Eris (The Betrayer, Death's Maiden, The Fallen's Child)
Sex: Female
Race: Aasimar (Angel-kin)
Class: Anti-Paladin

Background: Danica was, for a number of years, a holy paladin in service to all that was good, righteous and noble of humanity. A stalwart defender of nobility and the lowest castes alike. A healer, a bringer of solace and peace... until a single day, one horrible bad day, broke her righteous heart and set her on the path to damnation. Born of a glorious union between mortal and angel, Danica was blessed with unearthly strength, beauty and grace... her celestial heritage granting her countless blessings of flight and power beyond any mortal grasp. It was a forgone conclusion she would follow in her parent's footsteps and become a crusader, a paladin fighting the evils and wrongs of society. She was an excellent student... taller, faster and stronger than the men and eclipsing any woman who joined her side... but no matter what crossed her path, she would always take the time to help her fellow trainees grow stronger.

But despite becoming one of the strongest graduates in decades and going on to fight numerous battles in defense of the helpless and poor, she could not win them all. After her first defeat, barely escaping with her life but at the cost of the village in which she stood defense of against a rampaging orc horde that had risen in recent months, Danica swore that she would never again falter in defense of others... a vow that would see her damnation sealed. Some time from the day she had given her vow to the stars, Danica came across a sizable town who claimed numerous afflictions, the least of which was the continued orcish horde threat which was besieging them... but another were the restless spirits of their ancestors, bones and spectral horrors awoken in the aftermath of the orcish horde's recent attacks.

Investigating the closer graveyard, Danica discovered a looted and desecrated grave of a warrior buried by the town in the distant past. A noble and heroic figure, he had been buried with his sword and armor... both of which were now missing. She reasoned the cemetery's condition and the warrior's grave being the trigger for the recent vengeful dead, and without hesitation Danica took to her horse and followed the trail of the raiding orcs. Discovering a small camp of orcs later that day, Danica was quick to ambush and dismantle the orcs on watch as well as their deep sleeping bretherin. Amidst the camp she found the warrior's sword and belongings, eager to return to town and quiet the restless dead. The blade held in hand, she could hear the warrior's whispers as he relived what seemed like countless battles of old... it filled Danica with wonder to hold such knowledge and power in her hands, but she could not delay her return.

As light faded and the town came into view, Danica noticed fires and battle had already been joined. While she had been away, the orcish horde had returned numbering perhaps even in the thousands. She was helpless to assist them town without instantly being overwhelmed... but her vow would not be broken, she would not allow the innocent to be slain. It was then she heard the warrior's voice once again, his battle cries of an age gone by flooding her senses. She felt a kinship with the warrior in that moment, an unwillingness to give up in the face of unbeatable odds. She held aloft the warrior's sword and called to it's ghostly voice, calling it to vengeance and wrath, calling him and all who would stand with him to her service... and suddenly the warrior's voice went silent.

From the graves of the town both fresh and ancient came the skeletal hands of decaying horrors, the indescribable spectral forms of nightmares springing forth from the earth and the very shades, torn from their rightful places all around the town began to answer the paladin's call. Within moments the burning city's defenders witnessed unspeakable horrors charge past their defenses to engage the orcish horde directly... and at their lead the holy paladin who had called them. Fighting beside animate bone and walking flailing and decaying loved ones of those who stood amongst the defenders, Danica fought with strength unrivaled as she and her army of horrors slammed into the onrushing horde, cutting the orcs down like cattle to the slaughter.

Danica, caught up in the battle, never saw the kingdom's army arrive in all it's mounted glory... she failed to see their commander watch her command the horrors to slaughter at her behest, nor did she even realize those her army had slain were quickly rising up once again to fight their still living hordesmen. But when the battle was won, and the orcs had been slaughtered to their last, Danica turned to view the town. Her vision shrouded in the darkness, her heart lusting for battle and mind tired from the day, she saw the cavalry standing in full view, and her mind faultered. Raising the warrior's sword she commanded the remnants of her horrors to engage the new threat, damning what small chance she had left to redeem herself in the already horrified eyes of the kingdom's own forces.

Having brought a force capable of dismantling the sieging horde, the military's might thundered over the horrors and brought blade to the fallen paladin. Overpowered easily by numbers and skill, Danica fell to the military commander but did not die... but instead taken to trial for her deeds. Despite her protests at her trial, Danica was found guilty of numerous crimes as well as necromancy of the most heinous sort. She was sentenced and damned to death for what she had done.

Despite all she had done, the sacrifices she had made and the good she had brought, Danica was damned by society. People who had once cheered her in the streets now called for her death, and a final indigence, a small child clutching a teddy bear in her arms, spat at her feet as they lead her away. It was then she knew her place in the world... and she swore that if fate would see her live... she would tear the world asunder.

Personality: Assuming this to mean the character, she still holds true to a few of the values she held as a paladin before her fall... honor, keeping to her code etc, however these values and her honor have become twisted in the time since her fall. While she might not kill an unarmed prisoner, she might cut them loose and toss a sword into their hands before cutting them down. She is confident in the extreme, never backing down from a challenge she believes she can win... but never being too proud to back down and retreat if the situation calls for it. Never afraid to get her hands dirty in a situation, she is often confrontational, brutish and blunt... or even outright violent when she sees someone abusing a woman or the helpless. With women's subjugation all around her, it seemed only natural to her that it was now her duty to bring down all of society so that she could remake it anew. As such, she has discarded many of society's morals and standards, taking every opportunity to show others that society is nothing but a corrupt establishment that responds only to shock and violence.

Sexual Preferences: Omnisexual

What I want from this game: Uncertain... other than, of course, to have a good time. In the end I would hope for a fun and engaging game where the party I'm in, despite it's initial conflicts and troubles, gets along and the story progresses... and I'd hope we'd actually level up now and again instead of being stuck at a level. Lol
"I don't mind that most fictional women look like they have F cups at minimum. I do, however, mind that their brains aren't nearly as... 'developed'."