twins (seeking 1 m and 2 f) (re-do)

Started by azzmeister89, November 19, 2012, 06:00:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JadenMystic

How long do we want posts to be in this so I know if I need to use Writer to make my posts or what.

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

azzmeister89

Try and make your first post at about half as long as mine at least, after that post size doesn't matter

azzmeister89

Ok so this game origionall fell through, would anyone like to help me restart this game?

Sexy Firefly

azzmeister89

Yaaay! Welcome back firefly i was hoping you would agree to this

eiselmann

Hi I'd like to play the second male role if it open
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

Sexy Firefly

Ha ha!! Thank you! And of course I would never leave ya hanging!!!

Hotaru37

I would be willing to help this get back off the ground azz.
"All who wander are not lost."  Some just enjoy the adventure of seeking the unknown.  ^^                

Ons and Offs/A/A's/My Rabbit Hole

azzmeister89

sweet, glad to have you involved Hotaru. ok so all we need to do now is have you girls work out how you want your twins to be, i wont bother with profiles this time but it would be best if you two hash things out first.

once thats done we can begin

eiselmann

I take it I an play the second male?
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

azzmeister89

yes you can, sorry i thought i had made a post stating you were in lol

eiselmann

My ons and offs link

Sexy Firefly

azzmeister89

i'm going to leave that choice up to one of you girls, basicly i'll write the first post after you and Hotaru agree on details and then whoever posts that they wake up in the same bed as Nate first will be the one in a relationship with him.

eiselmann

I'll do a quick bio for my chap should have it done very shortly

My ons and offs link

eiselmann

Name Andrew(Andy) Rushman

Age 23

Occupation Works for the city as a town planner, in the National Guard

ONs foreplay ,threesomes ,oral, rough sex, submissive women(in bed)

OFF anything better in a toilet , male on male

My ons and offs link

Hotaru37

Both Firefly and I were not around this past weekend but we are working on details now.  Hopefully we should be done soon.   :-)
"All who wander are not lost."  Some just enjoy the adventure of seeking the unknown.  ^^                

Sexy Firefly

Go ahead and get the thread up Azz...

azzmeister89

Hotaru37

Made my first post.  Let me know what you think?

azzmeister89

Great post Hotaru, cant wait to see how this story works out