Welcome to Cyber City [Recruiting Players!]

Started by The Green One, June 24, 2019, 10:30:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Green One

Welcome, RavenFiresinger! A new Hunter has arrived to the city!

Not available for new stories

The Green One

CHARACTER UPDATE:

You can check them here

Amano-Rossi

Vasiliev Group

CCPD

Hunters

Bounty Hunters & Mercenaries

Hackers

Independent

Genaro Valafonte
Taiga Hisoka
Zachariah Wespandi
Tempest
Moira Costellazioni
Giovanni Costellazioni
Patrizia Costellazioni
Ivanka Poroshenko
Dende Moolin
Alistair
Karim Mahmoud Magdi
Ryan Prachett
Armand Renoir
Jebedayah R. Whistler
Piccolo
AbstraX
R56
Alana
Eugene Hill
Jack Hargraves
London Croft
Ars'uk
S.A.D.I.
Torrie Vilcan
Barbie Joi
Jack Churchill
Nine
Kovalina 'Kova' Romanov
Athena Walters
Abe K. Andras
Portia
Vednas Llohren

Lady Sakura

Wah! I'm caught between playing a CCPD, a Bounty Hunter/Mercenary, or a gang member!

Sye

Quote from: Lady Sakura on July 29, 2019, 10:42:15 AM
Wah! I'm caught between playing a CCPD, a Bounty Hunter/Mercenary, or a gang member!

Join me in all of them! XD

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: Lady Sakura on July 29, 2019, 10:42:15 AM

I'm sure whatever you decide will be absolutely awesome :D

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Saika on July 29, 2019, 11:27:05 AM
Join me in all of them! XD

I want to stick to just one character. School is coming around and it's easier to manage one than many. 😊
Quote from: xPeachyPuff on July 29, 2019, 11:30:05 AM
I'm sure whatever you decide will be absolutely awesome :D

Thank you beautiful.

I think I'm leaning more towards CCPD. We'll see what I come up with whilr image searching. 😊

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: Lady Sakura on July 29, 2019, 11:39:04 AM
Thank you beautiful.

I think I'm leaning more towards CCPD. We'll see what I come up with whilr image searching. 😊

You're welcome! If you'd like (and have discord) we have an art channel where we offer up images for other people's inspiration. You're more than welcome to join and see if anything catches your fancy there too. (Theres an invite on the OOC if you want to join, or you can PM thr GM c:)

Lady Sakura

Quote from: xPeachyPuff on July 29, 2019, 11:43:12 AM
You're welcome! If you'd like (and have discord) we have an art channel where we offer up images for other people's inspiration. You're more than welcome to join and see if anything catches your fancy there too. (Theres an invite on the OOC if you want to join, or you can PM thr GM c:)

Thank you for the offer, however, I got it covered. Think I already found what I want in my CCPD.  ^^

The Green One

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Liam Dale on July 29, 2019, 12:00:53 PM
Yay! Welcome Saky ♥

I got lots of reading and catching up to do. ^^ I might...might make two characters, CCPD and a gang member. We'll see what happens but a CCPD is a definite.

Sye

Armphid

I'd like to express interest as well.  I love cyberpunk and it's been a while since I've had a taste.  May have to deal with a case of gritty poisoning but that's part of the genre too!

I have two ideas but I'm usually loathe to play more than one character for fear of burn out and getting confused, lol.

I think it could be fun to play a CCPD officer along the lines of Jim Gordon in Batman Begins; a good cop trying to be good in a corrupt department and feeling trapped by it.  The other idea would be for a scientist obsessed with the idea of mapping a human mind onto a "blank" Synth body as a way to live forever.  Though that may just be a thing in this setting since the Synths are modeled after real people, right?
[tr][td]
My ONs/OFFs and Other Info

One-on-One Ideas/Interests

Group Ideas/Interests[/td][td]     [/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

The Green One

Hello, Armphid!

Both ideas sound good~

Your CCPD guys could even take the place of the NPC we used at Captain, if you want. Or Sargent, maybe?

As for the scientist, the idea of wanting to upload his mind and "live" forever, it's possible, in a way. And yes, Synths' looks are based on supposedly dead people.

Armphid

Thank you!

I don't think the cop would have been able to rise to Captain due to age, experience, and not being on the take.  I figure a lot of his "brother cops" will be suspicious of him because he's not dirty and worry he'll turn on them at some point.  I could see Sergeant or just being an officer.  Maybe the latest detective who gets all the weird cases no one wants?

For the scientist idea, what he wants may not be possible at all, but that's what he wants.  I'm not sure how he'd work in with the different groups involved or be  a part of the story.  I like the base idea but I don't have a good image or feel for who he is, if that makes sense.
[tr][td]
My ONs/OFFs and Other Info

One-on-One Ideas/Interests

Group Ideas/Interests[/td][td]     [/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

The Green One

The CCPD officer sounds good and for the scientist, he could work as an independent. Maybe as a sort of freelancer for any of the factions? That way he could participate in most events.

The Green One

CHARACTER UPDATE: We need one or two Vasiliev members. Anyone interested in joining the gang?

You can check our amazing characters here

Amano-Rossi

Vasiliev Group

CCPD

Hunters

Hackers

Independent

Genaro Valafonte
Zachariah Wespandi
Moira Costellazioni
Giovanni E. Costellazioni V
Patrizia Costellazioni
Giovanni E. Costellazioni IV
Deryn Burn
Matsu Soma
Ivanka Poroshenko
Dende Moolin
Ailre Wynleth
Abyrna
Akira Kogane
Alistair
Ryan Pratchett
Elliot "Ellie" Musgrove
Aaliyah Skies
Daniel “Dan” Hudson
Armand Renoir
Jebedayah R. Whistler
Piccolo
AbstraX
R56
Miriam Viorel
Alana
Eugene Hill
Jack Hargraves
London Croft
Hizashi
Ars'uk
S.A.D.I.
Torrie Vilcan
Barbie Joi
Elliot "Ellie" Musgrove
Paige Cashile
Jack Churchill
Nine
Kovalina 'Kova' Romanov
Athena Walters
Abe K. Andras
Vednas Llohren
Michelle
Elias Simon Tolhurst

The Green One

The Green One

People of Cyber City! As you know, Lunaris has just launched Ibellan Nights which will cross paths with Cyber City in the nearby future!

For this reason I'm opening more spots for writers and also introducing a new faction: Explorers!

Explorers can be of any class and belong to other factions as well. They can be medics, soldiers, hackers, etc.

So you can make an entirely new character or send a member of your cast into the unknown world of Eden.

The faction will show up in game in a couple of weeks through some mysterious events, so come on and join us if you're curious!

Tokyorose627

This looks really interesting! Been wanting to get into a new RP and this one seems to tickle my fancy! I’ll look up more info as I think about a make character to create; is there anything that is off limits in terms of factions, or something you are looking for?

The Green One

Welcome, Tokyorose!

I'm glad stole a bit of your interest~

Right now, we're looking to create the Explorers faction, and maybe fill in the Vasiliev a little more, but all factions are open!

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Liam Dale on August 16, 2019, 06:41:00 AM
Welcome, Tokyorose!

I'm glad stole a bit of your interest~

Right now, we're looking to create the Explorers faction, and maybe fill in the Vasiliev a little more, but all factions are open!

You got it, just sent a PM regarding a question :)

The Green One

We are a few days away from our first intrigue-filled and mysterious main event! You still have time to join if you'd like to see what's all about~

It'd be cool to have one or two more Vasiliev members and CCPD staff and we're still looking for explorers! But of course, all factions are open and Independent characters are always welcome too!

The Green One

We're looking for a couple more players to join our Cyberpunk story!

Current Timeline

Thursday, December 24th, 2099

Cyber City comes back to life for Christmas, old carols are still in the memories of few, real memories, living memories, not chips. Humanity still clings to the traditions that separate them from machines.

Synths and Outers are on edge. Every day Humans celebrate, extremist groups take over the streets of The Slums, ready to hurt and kill.

From Algaros, up at the Moon Colony, Elves look down on the world.

Thursday, December 24th, 2099

Luigi Amano dies.

Taiga Hisoka takes over the Amano-Rossi

Friday, December 25th, 2099

Taki Amano fails at taking Taiga Hisoka's life at the Delicious & Delicate Cafe.

The Prince puts up a bounty on Collene Woldt

Monday, December 28th, 2099

Hackers across the city discover a mysterious message loop coming form the Moon Colony.

Wednesday, December 30th, 2099

All officers are called by the Moon Colony back to service. There's an accident and a shuttle carrying most high commands explodes.

Thursday, December 31, 2099

Most of CCPD low to mid rank officers are called to action at the Slums. High alert is on effect.

Hunters have been spotted along the border between the Slums and the Middle Ring.

The self-proclaimed leader of the Amano-Rossi, Taiga Hisoka, dies at hospital after Taki Amano's second attack.

There is a general sense of insecurity through the Slums since the Lillie addicts began to spread across the area and are becoming more dangerous.

You can check our amazing characters here

Amano-Rossi

Vasiliev Group

CCPD

Hunters

Hackers

Independent

Genaro Valafonte
Zachariah Wespandi
Moira Costellazioni
Giovanni E. Costellazioni V
Patrizia Costellazioni
Giovanni E. Costellazioni IV
Deryn Burn
Matsu Soma
Ivanka Poroshenko
Dende Moolin
Ailre Wynleth
Abyrna
Akira Kogane
Alistair
Ryan Pratchett
Elliot "Ellie" Musgrove
Aaliyah Skies
Daniel “Dan” Hudson
Tsukiyo Sershekesz
Armand Renoir
Jebedayah R. Whistler
Piccolo
AbstraX
R56
Miriam Viorel
Alana
Eugene Hill
Jack Hargraves
London Croft
Hizashi
Ars'uk
S.A.D.I.
Torrie Vilcan
Barbie Joi
Elliot "Ellie" Musgrove
Paige Cashile
Jack Churchill
Nine
Kovalina 'Kova' Romanov
Athena Walters
Abe K. Andras
Vednas Llohren
Michelle
Elias Simon Tolhurst

Remember to check the gameplay section to understand the game's mechanics and don't be afraid to ask if you have any doubts!

RegretNot

This setting looks so alive and character rich, mark me interested as I read more on it. 

The Green One