Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despairs

No, if it was a constant thing. Would you like me if I was a cyborg?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Mnemosyne

Yes, unless you are the kill all humans type of cyborg?

Would you like me if I decided to recycle your belongings to turn them into art?
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Captain Maltese

Many of my belongings would probably benefit from being turned into art, but there are also things I consider worthy in their own way. But I could probably supply you with art material for years.

Would you like me if I kept inviting you to come to art galleries with me, to watch the art primarily?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Mnemosyne

Yes. I would like you and that very much. I'm much too shy to go to such places on my own. Hopefully we would not go too often that I become intimidated rather than inspired by the art however!

Would you like me if I thought everything is art?
Mistreated

Despairs

Yes, in a way. As an artist, I see most things as art. (I'm the pencil and paper kind. I do know how to animate though.) Would you like me if I asked you to sail around the world with me?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Captain Maltese

First buy me a drink, sailor.

Would you like me if I gifted you with an art class of some kind?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Belle33

Yes!  I could do with some formal education in the arts.

Would you like me if I painted portraits of you?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Captain Maltese

I would be confused but amused.

Would you like me if I came home from the beach with bits of planks for you to paint?

Lapine

Of course, although driftwood has its own appeal.

Would you like me if I rained on your parade?

Belle33

Yes.  I don't like parades.  I'm 5'4, and it's impossible to see anything from down here.

Would you l like me if I were taller?

Despairs

[size=8]Yes, because I could use to reach the things that were out of my reach, due to my short stature. Would you like me I threw a fastball that accidentally, destroyed your car windows?[/size]

Mnemosyne

Yes, because I have no car. What car did you hit? Oh dear. Of course if I did actually have a car and you hit the windows I would forgive you all the same. They are after all just windows.

Would you like me if I decided to hide treasure in the walls of your home?
Mistreated

Despairs

No. Treasure hunters, ect... would be after me. Would you like me if I join the adult entertainment industry?

Mnemosyne

Yes, so long as you are careful.

Would you like me if I was afraid of adult films?
Mistreated

Belle33

Yes, I can help you overcome that phobia.

Would you like me if I only dated you because you're hott?

Despairs

No. To think you only liked me for my looks and not my brains or witty charm. Would you like me If I kissed you under the moonlight?

Mnemosyne

No. Although I do like the moonlight, it would take more than a setting for me to like or want you kissing me?

Would you like me if I decided to stay under water for a long time by weighing myself down with something so I couldn't get out of the water unless you let me?
Mistreated

Captain Maltese

Yes. Although if I failed, I'd rather stay down there with you than live with it.

Would you like me if I turned off the lights of the car while driving in the middle of the night on a dark road.... again?

Belle33

Um... that can't be good.

Would you like me if I stayed out in the sun too long and got so sunburned that you couldn't touch me without it hurting?

Mnemosyne

Yes. So long as you knew the road. The only time I would not make an exception for this is if we were one on of those swerving terrifying on the edge of the mountain type roads. Those roads make me cry even when it is in broad day light.

Yes, but I would be so worried about you! We would have to use all of the methods possible to get that sunburn healed you poor sweet thing!

Would you like me if I wanted to hold onto your hand whenever you were driving, to feel just a bit safer?
Mistreated

Despairs

No. Would you like me if I was a killer break dancer?

Captain Maltese

I would admire your skill but it wouldn't tell me anything else about you.

Would you like me if I didn't notice immediately that you had trimmed your haircut?

Mnemosyne

Yes. Unless I had long hair and cut it all off. I'd hope you'd notice that. A trim though probably would not be noticeable.

Would you like me if I was a Princess and I wanted to have you in my royal guard?
Mistreated

Belle33

Yes, I'd swear and oath to protect you.

Would you like me if I added a love note to your lunch bag?

Captain Maltese

It would be the highlight of my day. Beside coming home, that is.

Would you like me if I left notes for you to find during the day?