Started by stormkitten, April 22, 2009, 06:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLegionary

Seara

*hands TL a cookie* Correct!

TL again

TheLegionary

* takes her cookie *

Well, it seems you will be the next, Seara!

Seara

Of course I will :)

TL has to post next

TheLegionary

LOL

* gives Seara her cookie *

Do you have mind powers?

Seara?

Seara

*hands him a plate of cookies, nibbles on one*

Yep

TL

TheLegionary

* takes another cookie *

Delicious! Besides being so gorgeous, you know how to make a cookie!

Seara?

Seara

Endorphin

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Asura

sorry endorphin, but its me.

maybe I'll be lucky enough to see seara.

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Asura

afraid not, but it's good to see you again, Harley.  Care for some tea?  I do hope you'll indulge me in conversation again.

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Asura

excellent.  ::pours Harley a cup of Earl Grey Supreme with a lemon slice on the side::  So how are you today, Miss Quinzel?  Have you heard from your 'puddin' yet?

Harley Quinn

"Thank you."  Lifts the cup and takes a couple of careful sips.  "I'm all right.  Indeed I have.  I was just speaking with him, in fact.  Why do you ask?" 
Ons/Offs - Absences

Sophyta

I am what Nightmares are made of.....

Asura

greetings, sophyta.  Hopefully Harley will return, as well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
::sips on tea:: No reason, Harley.  Just curious.  Are you enjoying the tea?

Harley Quinn

Yes, it's very good.  You're not planning on going after him, are you?  Given what you said yesterday, it has me concerned that you might be, Asura.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Lira

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Lira

Asura

nope, but I'll take a guess with harley as well.

Seara

Lira

Asura

wow, we all want to see harley again, don't we?

I'll say lira, though.