A more light game, modern day. (Dom M looking for Fiesty Sub M)

Started by Sergeant, October 19, 2015, 10:33:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sergeant

MC is a very successful business man. It is shown through in the way he dresses, talks, walks, etc. Even though he doesn't make it a secret that he is attracted to men, he doesn't openly act on his preferences in public. That is until he meets YC, who is flamboyant, cheerful and not shy to tease MC.
I'd like a lot of playfulness and banter between the both of them. YC having no problem to be himself in public whereas MC will hang onto being reserved and 'uncomfortable' yet incredibly attracted to how YC portrays himself.

I imagine MC going to a coffee shop several times a week where YC is a waiter or barista. And even with YC making it hard for MC to peacefully enjoy his free time outside of the office, he keeps coming back just to see YC. Perhaps one time they will see each other in another setting (maybe a club?) where MC is alone and not really sure how to carry himself and YC trying to make him feel good and showing him he doesn't need to be so uptight.

Besides fiesty I'd like for YC to be rather feminine, if possible. Not going as far as crossdressing (which I like a lot) but almost. Haha, I hope this makes sense.
Like the title says it would be a very light-hearted game with a lot of romance.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you're interested in this story so we can go over the details!