Fire Emblem group. Intchk, recruiting.

Started by Strifesblaze7, July 24, 2013, 11:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sessha

I'm working with Silk to resolve these issues.
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Strifesblaze7

Is there a point where nobody cares

TheDreadPirateRoberts

How do my guys look? They good to go or need any tweaking?

Strifesblaze7

TheDreadPirateRoberts

Sessha

Ok here is my other swordsman character.

Name: Ky
Class: Mercenary
History: Ky was born in a small village in the island nation of Talis. His family wasn't too unremarkble but Ky always a dreamer and had a love and zeal for adventure, not to mention the sword itself. He began to practice with one of the many practice swords he had fashioned for himself. He continued to plow the fields along with sword practice before he finally got his chance to leave when call ups came for the Mercenary companys that were forming as there was talk of war breaking out on the mainland. Ky like a lot of other young men and women couldn't hold himself back when he felt his home was in danger of being wiped out. He wasn't going to abide that one bit. So he joined with one of them and made his way to the mainland.
Birth Country: Talis
Weapon Name: Thunder Seal (Not a relic weapon or magic weapon it's just what he calls it.)
Description:

Strifesblaze7

Sessha

Ok here is it my last and final character.

Name: Kira
Class: Myrmidon
History: Kira was born in one of the larger cities in the country of Aurelis. She was the daughter of a merchant family in the city and thus she had some wealth to her but none of which was her own. One day after a particularly good buisness deal Kira caught sight of a lovely looking slender blade. It was made by one of the tribesman blacksmiths her father sometimes had buisness dealings with. He had provided the blacksmith with some particularly good iron ore and the man had made good use of it. He got several good swords and other weapons from the load of ore that actually made him quite wealthy. When he was done he still had some of it left over, not enough to make a large sword like he was used to making but he did have enough to make a smaller sword. After some information gathering and trading secrets with other blacksmiths he knew what to do with it. He set to work on making the sword. It took him a week to craft the sword but when he was done he presented the sword to Kira's father who swung the sword a few times. "It cuts the like the wind itself." he had told her father and her father nodded his head and the blacksmith left having used the last of the ore to make a sword for his friend who had made him very wealthy. Kira picked up the blade from where her father had set it down. It wasn't heavy like the other blades her father had collected over the years and it felt good in her hands as she swung it around a few times. She like the way it felt in her hands and thus she showed her father what she could do with it. As he watched her her father came to realize that she was actually good with the sword and thus he did some research and found out the sword was called a killing blade. A blade specificly designed for strikingfast killing blows. So he found her a tutor and she slowly began learning how to use it. Naturally as she learned it she felt herself traveling further down the road to the swordswoman. Soon enough during a match in the city she had debuted herself. She earned herself a presentble amount of money at swining her sword. So it wasn't long before call ups came out for skilled fighters and skirmishers. Kira naturually answered the call and left her her sword in hand, a sword that earned the name Kaze no ha, or blade of the wind.
Birth Country: Aurelis
Weapon Name: Kaze no ha (Which means blade of the Wind. Once more just naming her sword nothing special about other than it being a killing edge i.e. katana.)
Description:

Strifesblaze7

Strifesblaze7

Sessha

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Strifesblaze7

Vanetias

Would there be gunpowder weapons/crossbows/Batista in the game?

Something like this would be nice:

Strifesblaze7

You could play a ballistician, like Jake in Shadow Dragon unless someone objects.

pendarious

do keep in mind however the only weapons in fire emblem with anything resembling gunpowder are Mines and those are quite rare and only have one use. the balistae in this universe are strictly of the powderless crossbow variety. Crossbows do exist though
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

Strifesblaze7

I would prefer a crossbow unit but I couldn't remember what unit used them off the top of my head and was going to go look.

Strifesblaze7

Snipers and warriors can use them. So if you would like either of those classes go ahead.

Idej

Question, what time in Marth's world, the latest game set in his world was Awakening and that is a millennia or so after he is gone.

But it does give me an idea though...Will speak my mind once the question has been answered.  I am pretty certain I know the answer though due to the name of the countries in existence but 'twas curious regardless.

Strifesblaze7

It would after he is gone but before awakening. Before the countries switched their names.

Silk

Sessha

Sweet! Looks like the gang's getting back together!

Strifesblaze7

Vanetias

pendarious