Hogwarts A Future

Started by Kendra, January 03, 2012, 12:47:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

Quote from: Kokaine on January 03, 2012, 04:00:33 PM
Just to be clear since thoughts are circling in my head, muggle-born students are acceptable for this game right?

Yep, the new MoM is very supportive of muggle born wizards.

Nadir

Quote from: Michi No Sora on January 03, 2012, 03:56:58 PM
*stares at Eden's two options*

That's a damn hard choice. I'm going with a girl though. I find it easier to not get caught up in making a group game too sexy when I have a female character (except my Camp Half Blood girl Abigale, she's just sexy). Don't know why, just easier for me that way.

*chuckles at Michi* I don't know how to turn down my smut dials, but I'm going to try to keep the two from being pervs. Still, even if there is going to be little sex in the main game, I don't see why two characters couldn't sneak off for some fun in a none-canon thread of their own.

Quote from: LunarSage on January 03, 2012, 03:57:42 PM
I'm sure either would make fine additions to Hogwarts, Eden.  Both are damn fine, after all.   ;D

Thanks Lunar. I think I'm leaning more towards the girl at the moment. Red heads... mmm. 

Kokaine

Quote from: Aiden on January 03, 2012, 04:02:28 PM
Yep, the new MoM is very supportive of muggle born wizards.

Awesome. Now to decide guy or girl. I think I officially have more male characters than female in play right now, hmm...

Quote from: LunarSage on January 03, 2012, 04:01:42 PM
No mud bloods!    >:(

Kidding, kidding...  :P

:O Mean! :P
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

bubby

*Peers in slowly.....blinks, blanches, and eases back out all stealth like*

Zealously Jaded

I think that my character will be female. I like redhead's as well :)

Jag

Quote from: Eden on January 03, 2012, 04:03:56 PM
*chuckles at Michi* I don't know how to turn down my smut dials, but I'm going to try to keep the two from being pervs. Still, even if there is going to be little sex in the main game, I don't see why two characters couldn't sneak off for some fun in a none-canon thread of their own.

That's because you're utterly sexy yourself. *nods*

Though I am very partial to your picture of the guy. I want to do horrible, unspeakable things to that absolutely fantastic stomach of his. *nods again*

My character looks so dull incomparable to everyone elses pictures so far. I love her nose though. ^__^
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Nadir

Quote from: Michi No Sora on January 03, 2012, 04:13:11 PM
My character looks so dull incomparable to everyone elses pictures so far. I love her nose though. ^__^

What are you talking about, both my characters would totally bang her in a store cupboard I mean, ah, she'd not dull. Nope. ^_^

I think I might wait to see how many guys-to-girls there are then go with the least popular option. Only fair thing to do when I am happy to play either.

Quote from: Absinthe Tori on January 03, 2012, 04:10:22 PM
I think that my character will be female. I like redhead's as well :)

Mmmmm lovely

Blaed

-enjoys all of the redheads-

And I made sure Edens dials where broken.... -cough- For the better good, you know?

Nadir

You mean the greater good, darling. *nibbles*

Jag

Quote from: Eden on January 03, 2012, 04:17:41 PM
What are you talking about, both my characters would totally bang her in a store cupboard I mean, ah, she'd not dull. Nope. ^_^

*tries not to gigglesnort and cover her laptop in tea*

Haloriel

~pokes into thread~  Hello 'dere. ~paints up a sign of interest~

Invisible peer pressure is intense. -- O:)  I'll be creating a female character for submission once the sheet is released.

SomeGuy

Seems like a lot of people already know what they're going to look like, personally I don't have the slightest idea beyond gender for appearance.

Jag

I'm beyond just appearances. I have a history and even worked out a specific birth date for a specific reason (no special reason, just specific to her personality). Then again, I go over board with a lot of things and much of it is subject to change once we get a character template. *nods*

Zealously Jaded

My characters tend to look the same...well the same model's pictures :)

Caela

~bounces around and starts working out a history while waiting for a character template.~

Aiden or Kendra, will we be able to start with an older (Uni freshman is sort of what I'm thinking but can easily change it) student? If yes, since they are in their own wing will you still assign what house they used to be in before reaching that level?

Haloriel

Quote from: Caela on January 03, 2012, 04:31:41 PM
~bounces around and starts working out a history while waiting for a character template.~

Aiden or Kendra, will we be able to start with an older (Uni freshman is sort of what I'm thinking but can easily change it) student? If yes, since they are in their own wing will you still assign what house they used to be in before reaching that level?

+1 Very good question - as while I would be willing to stomach playing a younger character for plot sake, I'd prefer not to.  It's much harder enjoying staying in the head of a modern seventeen year old - though tying someone's laces together for a prank makes it easier.  :P

LunarSage

My PC is going to be 22.  :-)

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

Zealously Jaded

I was going to start as a first year, all hopeful and not jaded about the future!

Niferbelle

*gets all excited and dashes off to read the wiki*

SomeGuy

I'm unsure of age, certainly to some degree I'd like to start as a first year but I don't think I'd want to stay a first year. I'll want to be able to use more advanced and powerful magic.

Amelita

Quote from: Amelia on January 03, 2012, 01:30:47 PM
Am so in! As you honeys know  ::)

Will bring a girl or a guy, depending on what'll be needed. :P

Hah, since writing this I've changed my mind about thirteen times about the guy face, but I'm 100% on the girl. -nod-

And YAY all the interest! -sees some people out there she's been wanting to write with-

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Josietta

*flies through on her broom preparing for a Quidditch match!*  Ravenclaw is where its at!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

SomeGuy

Quote from: Aiden on January 03, 2012, 05:18:05 PMWe do plan on this game actually moving along at a decent pace so a first year will be able to move to the next year (and so forth).

I'll probably go for first year then.

Aiden

Quote from: SomeGuy on January 03, 2012, 04:51:07 PM
I'm unsure of age, certainly to some degree I'd like to start as a first year but I don't think I'd want to stay a first year. I'll want to be able to use more advanced and powerful magic.

We do plan on this game actually moving along at a decent pace so a first year will be able to move to the next year (and so forth). Also those who start as first years have the ability to gain bonuses the entering "Older" students will not, so starting off young has its perks.

Quote from: Haloriel on January 03, 2012, 04:39:24 PM
+1 Very good question - as while I would be willing to stomach playing a younger character for plot sake, I'd prefer not to.  It's much harder enjoying staying in the head of a modern seventeen year old - though tying someone's laces together for a prank makes it easier.  :P

Quote from: Caela on January 03, 2012, 04:31:41 PM

I talked with Kendra and we decided to cap the older students at year 5, which puts them within ages 20-21 and Sophomores in the university. We do not want people graduating to quickly and the 6th and 7th year class will mostly be "NPC" until we actually get up there.

As for the "wings" we made a slight change.

In the 4th year, the students will be given the chance to move into a Coed dorm which is still within their houses common areas. So from the common room, it leads to the girls dorm 1st-3rd years, Boys dorm 1st-3rd years and Coed Dorm 4th-7th year. Boys are still unable to sneak into the girls dorm (magical traps keep them out). But the girls are trusted to do as they wish.  XD

LunarSage

Because boys are disgusting perverts and girls are sweet and innocent, right?

*Thinks the teachers at Hogwarts never met girls from E*   :o :P 

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫