Teacher and student. (B.E.) [Van] or [Van-E]

Started by Taren Masterson, January 05, 2009, 10:57:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taren Masterson

Hiya, I hope this might be to your taste. It's a sexual fantasy of mine I'd like to have fulfilled that's basically impossible in real life. Not the teacher part, the B.E. part. But before I get started I should tell you what B.E. is.

It stands for breast enlargement fantasy. A sort of foreplay kink. Usually a gradual increase of the natural bust size via fictional means such as magic, pseudo-tech and the like. If that's not up your alley, thanks for looking anyway and have a pleasant evening.  :)

If you're curious and still with me I'll explain a little more.

Why?

In short I think this stems from a little bit of imprinting way back when I was still in highschool. I had quite the heavy busted teacher that frankly liked to show off. Nothing ever came of it of course but I had to move and my new teachers left a distinct void in my early fantasies. I found myself filling them out, no pun intended.

So over the years I've found perhaps my greatest satisfaction in this fantasy comes from writing. Sadly my old stomping grounds went Sahara dry. So I'm hoping to find some good RP here. =3

About

This fantasy is very much about bust play and worship. If you like unfaltering attention, I'm your man. XD
It's also a little about flipping a dom into a sub, although I'm not heavily into domination and submission. By that I mean I'm not violent at all, I don't like inflicting pain or fear. I far prefer pleasure. So there's a few ways this can be played.

Teacher

I like to use a fictional remote for all these fantasies. It's a sort of panacea for the needs of any particular scene.

First and my favorite is to have the teacher start as the authoritative role in the beginning. Slowly as her breasts gain size she falters and loses her grip on her command and propriety, eventually finding herself the sub, granting any sexual desire her student has.  This is best played by a haughty, prim and proper teacher, lecturing on behavior even as this is happening.

I have a bit of a thing for mind control. Just light stuff, really. I felt like it was more sub/dom stuff than non-con.

Second, dealing a bit more with the mind control, the teacher can be made partially oblivious to the changes. More accurately her alarm centers are dampened and she accepts the changes and sexual advances naturally, taking them to be a part of curricular activity.  This is best played by a kindly and doting teacher, happy to help and please.

Third is a sub from the get go. Cute, a little clutzy, shy and timid. Very little mind control would take place here, if any, as she'd naturally give in. But like jumping into the cold side of the pool, once she got acclimated she's allow herself to have fun with the new experience. This is best played by an absentminded sweetheart of a teacher.

In addition there's the sex bomb teacher that's a case of hormones herself and is totally into it, and while that does hold it's appeal there seems to be something off balance there. I'm not saying no, I'm just saying I've listed things by order of how much I like them.

There could be types I haven't thought of yet too, I'm just reiterating what has been really fun on the occasions I've been able to play this. =3

Student
Generally the best way to play this is an excited, lust filled student, enjoying himself to the fullest. I prefer this as it allows a little more creative freedom.

However I can play it other ways. For example I can play it as a essentially good natured kid totally in awe, while still toying the remote treating the teacher as a gorgeous goddess of his fantasies.

How Big

Well, once again in fantasy land there's a pretty big gap between real breasts and text breasts. So I like some pretty ridiculously big sizes. Not house or room sized, but I would at least prefer they get bigger than the character's head. If you let me go to some of the larger sizes I like I'll adore you. I like it when the teacher starts out flat chested, but it's also fun making a busty girl even bustier.

What to Wear
If you've read this far you can tell I've thought about this in detail. XD
I find the best thing to wear is a feminine business suit with a blazer jacket and matching skirt. A strapless silk top is worn under the blazer for the bust to grow against. Kind of unrealistically stretchy for the sake of the fantasy.
High heels are always sexy. This last part I can't stress enough, a necklace for interplay on the bust line. I can go into more detail in RP but I like pendants or something graduated with a large bead at the end.

Setting

The classroom after hours is perhaps the funnest. Probably just because it's the most natural place for the teacher. But I'm opened to ideas. I have always wanted to do this fantasy in a shower with the teacher getting wet fully clothed and stripping down.

[Van] Vs [Van-e]

I love anime and a fair share of furry art. So human is great, but RPing where I did for so long gave me a taste for fluffy tails and exotic features, so furries are warmly welcomed. This seems like a good place to also let you know that female and male writers are enjoyed alike. The role to play is female though.

Well, I think that about covers it. Asking OOC questions in mid RP is fine by me.
PM me if this sounds like fun. I'll have my ons and offs up soon.

nomdeplume13

I have fought with reality for my entire life. I'm happy to say that I won.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=4212

Taren Masterson

Just seeing if anyone is interested in playing this fantasy again.

syko

Not a female, obviously, just a guy who shares the same interest wishing you good luck and games!

Currently posting at a slower than normal rate.  Sorry for the inconvenience!
Ons and Offs!
Questions about my kinks, or want different plots than those listed? Look here: Current request thread.
I'm sorry, this is why I disappeared: My (lame) A/A thread.

September

Some of my ons.

syko

Currently posting at a slower than normal rate.  Sorry for the inconvenience!
Ons and Offs!
Questions about my kinks, or want different plots than those listed? Look here: Current request thread.
I'm sorry, this is why I disappeared: My (lame) A/A thread.

Marlow

I, like Syko, share this same interest. I love big breasts, and breast expansion is a personal favourite of mine. I'd be up for a game, if you're willing. I also don't care who I write for. Hit me a PM if you're interested.
I DO NOT CARE ABOUT OOC GENDER!!! NONE OF MY IDEA THREADS ARE FIRST-COME FIRST-SERVE!!!