what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cody

Mmmm i like that...but too bad i will be having my friend katie over soon :/ or i would!
Cody has requested an indefinite account restriction.

Mistress Maro

They can get the nakey too. =3
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Cody

lol your silly..*gets nakey for Mistress Maro* betteR?

Mistress Maro

Woohooz! That is much the better. Mew~
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Rora

a pair of black slacks, a purple spagetti strap undershirt with a low cut white blouse on top with a pair of purple pumps

Mistress Maro

Chris Rock

Golguy

Night Stalker

shorts, t-shirt, glasses and shoes.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Rora

a pair of blue booty shorts and and a white cami

Beguile's Mistress

Short black, sleeveless sweater dress with turtle neck, white clingy knit cardigan jacket, long multi-colored scarf, sheer black stockings and black sling-back pumps

Golguy

Gray (stripes) suit, white dress shirt, white undershirt, blue/gray tie, black socks, black knit boxers and black dress shoes

Night Stalker

Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I am the NightStalker

Night Stalker

black/white boxer briefs, tight black denim jeans, white/black shirt, glasses, cap, socks, shoes and Dark temptation body spray from Lynx.
I am the NightStalker

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Night Stalker on February 25, 2010, 03:55:32 PMblack/white boxer briefs, tight black denim jeans, white/black shirt, glasses, cap, socks, shoes and Dark temptation body spray from Lynx.
Sounds like someone has somewhere to go.

Me:  Pink man's shirt with sleeves rolled up, bunny slippers and reading glasses.

Night Stalker

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on February 25, 2010, 05:06:32 PM
Sounds like someone has somewhere to go.

Me:  Pink man's shirt with sleeves rolled up, bunny slippers and reading glasses.

Yes I did, errands to run including picking up new glasses.

now I am back to shorts and glasses.
I am the NightStalker

Beguile's Mistress

Black business suit with fitted jacket w/gold buttons and pencil skirt, black lacy tank top, sheer black stockings, black suede heels, gold jewelry (choker necklace, earrings, bracelet) ~~ pulling out all the stops for a client

Night Stalker

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on February 26, 2010, 07:32:08 AM
Black business suit with fitted jacket w/gold buttons and pencil skirt, black lacy tank top, sheer black stockings, black suede heels, gold jewelry (choker necklace, earrings, bracelet) ~~ pulling out all the stops for a client

very lucky client *winks*
I am the NightStalker

Night Stalker

I am the NightStalker

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Night Stalker on February 26, 2010, 08:05:50 AM
very lucky client *winks*

Very important client ~ at least, he thinks so!  *grins*

Night Stalker

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on February 26, 2010, 08:09:19 AM
Very important client ~ at least, he thinks so!  *grins*

*smiles and nods* enjoy the meeting sweetie.
I am the NightStalker

Cody

Faded blue jeans with Tony Hawk written down the leg, and a tight black tanktop and a Viva La Bam hat.

Mistress Maro

Maro's plaid button up shirt some person gave her.

Chris Rock

Night Stalker

I am the NightStalker

Beguile's Mistress

Lazy at home today ~ Dark red sleep shirt with sleeves rolled up, bunny slippers and reading glasses.

Night Stalker

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on February 27, 2010, 09:34:30 AM
Lazy at home today ~ Dark red sleep shirt with sleeves rolled up, bunny slippers and reading glasses.
>:)
I am the NightStalker