Fishy! 1-1 full

Started by Lawshenk, October 26, 2017, 11:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Jenn

"Dang," she said jokingly. "I guess you'll just have to try that uniform on then," she said, pushing her gently onto the sofa and kissing her. "I think your butt especially is gonna look good in it, it does tend to...show off that part of the body especially."

Lawshenk

Lady Jenn

"Nah," she said, pulling her closer. "I...I'd like to snuggle for a bit. Last night...waking up next to you this morning, I've not felt so happy in longer than I can remember."

Lawshenk

" so did you always know?"

Lady Jenn

"That I was gay?" she asked. "I don't know when I knew, but I guessed when I kissed a schoolmate as part of a game of truth and dare and...enjoyed it a lot."

Lawshenk

" no that your a mermaid"

Lady Jenn

"My mum discovered it by accident," she replied. "She was a mermaid too, but she assumed if she had a child with a human that I wouldn't. And then, when she panicked after I fell overboard during a family sailing trip, she jumped in after me only to find me swimming around like all humans have tails like that."

Lawshenk

She looked confuse " Gerri was in the swim team?"

Lady Jenn

"I don't think mine was supposed to appear when it did," Sam replied. "I think hers only appeared recently, hence why no-one noticed. I had to learn to hide it, so I could never do swim team."

Lawshenk

She took her hand  "so erm what's it like down there ?"

Lady Jenn

"Not as exciting as people who don't live down there think," she replied, laughing. "But then, I've never really lived in mermaid society, so maybe I've just missed all the exciting bits."

Lawshenk

" I wish I could " she paused " make life exciting for you"

Lady Jenn

"Well," she said, grinning. "Kissing me is a pretty good place to start, especially if it means we don't leave this sofa for a while."

Lawshenk

She kissed her full on as her dad walked in and saw them

Lady Jenn

"Do you girls want a drink?" he asked, shaking his coat off. "Don't mind me, I need to rest so I'm not going to interrupt you for long."

Lawshenk

Mandi was red with embassment " daddy erm this is erm " she mumbled (( I forgot her name )) " and I love her

Lady Jenn

"Well Sam," he said, calling from the kitchen, where he was finding drinks for them. "Thank you for getting my daughter to tell us what we kind of suspected." He walked back in, grinning. "You seriously don't know your mother caught you snogging Caitlyn at one of our barbecues do you? I know cos her mother spent the rest of the evening telling me how cute they were together."

"Were you now?" Sam asked, raising a cheeky eyebrow in Mandi's direction, before walking over and offering him her hand. "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you Mr-"

"Please, call me Mike," he said, shaking her hand. "Being called Mr anything feels like it ages me about 20 years."

Lawshenk

Mandi helped her to her seat" I am sorry dad I was ashamed "

Lady Jenn

"You've got nothing to be ashamed of," he said. "We never said anything because we wanted you to tell us when you were ready. Now I believe there was a drink order you two were due to make."

"Can I have a soda?" Sam asked. "What about you Geri."

Lawshenk

Mandi looked at him " I will have a diet soda , I have a reason to watch my figure now" she smiled " we should get you upstairs soon"

Lady Jenn

"What about eating?" Sam asked. "I'm gonna feel like a hassle if I'm expecting my food to be brought to me."

"In fairness," Mike said, chuckling, "unlike my daughter you have a good reason for eating upstairs. I can help you upstairs if you want."

"I think me and Mandi should be okay," Sam replied. "Thanks for the offer though."

Lawshenk

" Thanks Daddy " she smiled and help Sam to the stairs

Lady Jenn

"Where are we going?" she asked. "I'm sure I came here once before, but that would've been almost a decade ago now."

Lawshenk

" upstairs 3rd on the right" she said as she helped her up

Lady Jenn

"Wait," she said when they'd got halfway up, reaching out to hold one of the banisters. "I just got a really bad dizzy spell," she said, closing her eyes to try to steady herself.