KH/Final Fantasy Dissidia/Duodecim Recruitment Thread

Started by Vergil1989, March 22, 2012, 12:32:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vergil1989

Ok, a few things real quick before I get into the game itself.  I had created a voting thread because I couldn't reach a decision on what one to try to put together, but after talking to a friend over AIM, that decision was easy to make.  This was what I was able to decide upon, and while the Supernatural RP I had thought about might come about at a later date, this is the one after watching tons of youtube videos about, is the one I wish to do the most since I absolutely love both Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts, (all the ones I've played anyway.)  The ones I have not I can easily look up and do research for should it be required, but my experience is 7 and Dirge of Cerberus, 8, 9, 10 and X-2, 12, and half or a bit less than half of 13, but as far as KH is concerned I've played 1 and 2 and seen most of the story on youtube for Re;Chain of Memories.  All that aside, I'm more than willing to allow both canon and non-canonical people into this as long as you adhere to one combat system or another.  I won't require you to list out every single power and skill you might possess or anything like that, but it's more to keep track of what you are capable of in that system and so on.  As I said, I won't make this into a system game, it's just to keep things better organized is all, but let's get to the real reason we all gather here again as Chaos and Cosmos's forces gather and have gathered for ages untold.

For those that know the story this will just be a refresher, but for those coming into this the first time, listen and listen well.  Chaos, the God of Disorder and Destruction, has fought against Cosmos, the Goddess of Light and Harmony, for ages untold, always ending in a perpetual stalemate time and time again even when one side triumphs over the other.  The problem is that they are equally matched, as are the warriors they gather time and time again to fight for their own sides.  To help break this endless cycle once and for all, they have changed up their war to stretch out even further into the multiverse, finding heroes and evil beings from even further realms than ever before.  Warriors of both light and darkness will gather once again, but will it be enough to change the outcome once and for all, or will the cycle continue once more, into eternity?  Even with two such forces out there already, there is a third that would seek to stop them before the damage they cause becomes far too great.  It is for you all to decide by your actions and deeds.  But first, a few guidelines and rules to consider.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135325.msg6036690#msg6036690  OOC Thread
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135326.0  Character Thread
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135330.0  Cosmos's Castle of Light
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135328.0  Chaos's Black Citadel

Rule 1;  I do not accept short posts period.  Anything less than a full paragraph won't be accepted.  Your success will depend on the strength of your post if I myself am not fighting, and I'll ask for a couple of Co-GMs to help make the fights fair and all that junk.  Consider that before joining.

Rule 2;  Good grammar is always a must.  I won't nick pick every single mistake, but neither will I accept anything that looks like text speak or something you'd find in an illiterate group of chatters.

Rule 3;  More of a guideline than a rule.  This is more to say that I'll let each person have three characters, one on all three sides.  I won't ever arrange a match that has you fighting against yourself, and I wouldn't ask my Co-GMs to do that either.  When fighting against GM controlled NPCs and the like it won't matter so much since NPCs are normally supposed to lose anyway, but if a clear winner can't be decided in a reasonable amount of time, we'll decide how it should go unless it's been prearranged before hand.

Rule 4;  Non canon characters must be able to fit into an established FF or KH battle system.  Other than that, you are free to do as you wish as long as you stick to what you know about the system you choose to use.  I won't ask you to keep track of stocked spells as it is seen in FF 8 or anything like that, but neither will I allow endless spamming of super powered spells or skills either.  Be reasonable, that's all I'm asking.

Rule 5;  HAVE FUN!  This is the main point of any game that is ever done by me or hopefully anyone else around here.  I won't lock you into a scene I want done as I've heard told by a friend of mine earlier today by a GM that screwed him over just so an NC fantasy of his own could be fulfilled.

Anyway, let's get a Character Sheet going, and if I'm ever able to get a good map creator or find someone that does, I'll be quite the happy GM lol.  Anyway, here goes.

Name;
Gender;
Age;  (No one under the age of 18.)
Race;
Orientation;  (Self explanatory I'm sure.  ;D)
Appearance;  (Pic or written, you know the drill.)
Canon or non-canonical;  (Either way, the next will need to be filled out.)
Side;  (Chaos, Cosmos, or Balance?  The choice is yours.  Balance is neutral to both sides, meaning they would still fight but they would hold no preference for either, seeking only to stop the destruction before it got too bad.)
Game you came from/most prefer for your character;  (This is to help me keep track of who came from where if it isn't evident right off the bat.  From FF 9's Terra or KH 2 Twilight Town, I wish to know.)
Home World;  (Self explanatory I hope.  Feel free to add a bit of info as well if you wish along with your world's name.)
Home Town;  (Same as the top, but it's up to you how much you wish to tell us all.)
Class;  (Class dictates what you're capable of.  Give a good detailed summary of what your class can do as well.)
Fighting Style;  (Multiple weapons or one alone or even a taste for magical devastation, it's all for you to decide.)
Weapon(s) Preference;  (Most warriors prefer only one way of fighting, while some have mastered several.  What is yours?  What can they do?  Do they change appearance thanks to a magical gem?  Tell us all about your weaponry.)
Theme Song;  (Completely optional here.)
Personality;  (I never accept one line personality posts or history posts for that matter.  Such will not be changed here either.  Description is the best thing you can do here and elsewhere.)
Background Information;  (Nothing short of two paragraphs of five sentences each will be accepted.)

[b]Name;[/b]
[b]Gender;[/b]
[b]Age;[/b]  (No one under the age of 18.)
[b]Race;[/b]
[b]Orientation;[/b]  (Self explanatory I'm sure.  ;D)
[b]Appearance;[/b]  (Pic or written, you know the drill.)
[b]Canon or non-canonical;[/b]  (Either way, the next will need to be filled out.)
[b]Side;[/b]  (Chaos, Cosmos, or Balance?  The choice is yours.  Balance is neutral to both sides, meaning they would still fight but they would hold no preference for either, seeking only to stop the destruction before it got too bad.)
[b]Game you came from/most prefer for your character;[/b]  (This is to help me keep track of who came from where if it isn't evident right off the bat.  From FF 9's Terra or KH 2 Twilight Town, I wish to know.)
[b]Home World;[/b]  (Self explanatory I hope.  Feel free to add a bit of info as well if you wish along with your world's name.)
[b]Home Town;[/b]  (Same as the top, but it's up to you how much you wish to tell us all.)
[b]Class;[/b]  (Class dictates what you're capable of.  Give a good detailed summary of what your class can do as well.)
[b]Fighting Style;[/b]  (Multiple weapons or one alone or even a taste for magical devastation, it's all for you to decide.)
[b]Weapon(s) Preference;[/b]  (Most warriors prefer only one way of fighting, while some have mastered several.  What is yours?  What can they do?  Do they change appearance thanks to a magical gem?  Tell us all about your weaponry.)
[b]Theme Song;[/b]  (Completely optional here.)
[b]Personality;[/b]  (I never accept one line personality posts or history posts for that matter.  Such will not be changed here either.  Description is the best thing you can do here and elsewhere.)
[b]Background Information;[/b]  (Nothing short of two paragraphs of five sentences each will be accepted.)
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Vergil1989

Two things before I forget.  One, I'm reserving Rikku from KH for Cosmos, Ultimecia for Chaos, and one of my own old characters for Balance.  Number two, I didn't include a level tab because I just figure everyone will be at their absolute strongest at 99 or whatever it happens to be.  I still ask that you be reasonable in how you display your best moves and what have you though, but otherwise go nuts lol.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

SargentToughie

Well... why not?

The character sheets can be found most easily on this page, right here.

Cosmos

Firion
Name; Firion
Gender; Male
Age;  20
Race; Human
Orientation;  Straight
Appearance; 
Canon or non-canonical;  Canon
Side;  Cosmos
Game you came from/most prefer for your character;  Final Fantasy 2
Home World;  World of FF2
Home Town;  Salamand
Class;  Weapon master
Fighting Style;  Firion is famed in his world as the man who mastered the seven different styles of weapon in his world. As such, he is always seen carrying the following on his person at all times: a sword, an axe, a bow, a staff, a dagger, a lance, and his fists. He has also started to carry the shield of his fallen comrade Minwu on his person, allowing him to devastate opponents with a well timed shield bash. Due to the unnatural levels of gear that he always has on his person at all times, many of his allies have questioned just how he can stand to have all of it with him like that. It's even led to a few rather humorous incidents with Kefka, where the clown accidentally (or maybe not so much) insinuated that Firion was 'hot' when referring to the discomfort of being so heavily burdened by weapons.
Weapon(s) Preference;  Because of his unquestioned mastery of various weapons, Firion's magical abilities have fallen to the wayside. Still, he is still able to toss out a few spells in times of need, but he highly prefers his weapons when fighting.
Personality;  Firion is a very determined man, never stopping when it comes to his ideals of creating a peaceful world. He can't stand it when people manipulate others to achieve their goals, and as such his sworn enemy is the Emperor, a man known for manipulating events from the shadows while never revealing his true motives if he can help it. He is also very passionate about protecting his friends. When it comes to fighting, he absolutely refuses to yield for as long as he has a drop of energy left, making him a dangerous foe.
Background Information;  Firion was originally born in Salamand, however, when his adoptive parents were killed at the hands of the Palamecian army, he was quickly hurled into a battle the likes of which he never could have imagined before. It wasn't long before he was a full time member of the wild rose rebellion, striking out against the cruel and corrupt empire that had ravaged his home world. It was in this rebellion that Firion met many of his friends who would aid him in his battle, each of them taking swords against the empire for their own causes and goals. It was only with their assistance and constant support that Firion was able to master as many types of weapons as he has.

Of course, that was a battle that was never meant to end, as just before Firion dealt the emperor the killing blow, the two of them were taken by the two gods and forced into a never ending battle. Even though he no longer has the memories of his rebellion and his old friends, Firion still finds his mortal enemy in the form of the Emperor with every new turn of the conflict. The two conflict on every level, and Firion has fought to remove him from power in every turn of the conflict since. In just about every cycle, he fights for the sake of a better world, one that's able to live in peace. It's been his dream since the day he was first drafted to fight in this never ending battle, and with the return of each new cycle, his mind never wavers on the matter.

Neutral

Isabel
Name; Isabel Raimen
Gender; Female
Age;  19
Race; Human
Orientation;  Straight... for now ;)
Appearance; 
Canon or non-canonical;  Original character
Side;  Balance
Game you came from/most prefer for your character;  FF6
Home World;  World of FF6
Home Town;  Narshe
Class;  Warrior
Fighting Style;  Direct melee, focuses on speed and maneuverability more then raw attacking power.
Weapon(s) Preference;  Isabel fights with a one handed spear and a buckler strapped to her wrist as her primary weapons, however, should those fail her she can also fall back on a rather large two handed pike. Obviously, has a preference for polearms, and rarely uses anything else.
Personality;  Isabel is a very serious young woman, and to those who judge her at a first glance, she is a somewhat cold and humorless person. However, to those who simply have the patience to carry on a single conversation with her, Isabel proves herself to be merely a very soft spoken and timid person. She often doesn't have the gall to raise her voice to others, and will often let her spear do the talking for her when she's dealing with enemies. She doesn't connect with others very well, due to being somewhat socially awkward as well as shell shocked from the loss detailed in her background information.
Background Information;  Isabel came from the town of Narshe, living a fairly average, if somewhat sheltered, life as the daughter of a wealthy business man. When she was about sixteen, she began wandering the world on her own with her father's consent so that she could broaden her horizons and learn to fend for herself. Of course, that was merely one year before the events that would bring her entire world crashing down upon her head. The grounds quaked, the sky lit red and glowed with dark energy...

The world burned around her.

Isabel barely survived the disastrous moment herself, and when she realized that she was still able to move, she made her way back to her home as quickly as she could, only to be horrified to see it completely demolished, not a living soul to be found. From that moment on, Isabel lived in despair, a sellsword who's only desire was to end the pain and suffering of others as quickly as possible. She developed a deep fear/hatred of powers she didn't understand, like magic, and to this day she refuses to fight with anything other then her spears because of it. Apparently, this was enough for her to be noticed by the god of the balance, and she was summoned before him to fight to bring an end to what seemed like a never ending conflict between two gods.

Being the kind of pacifist that she was, with her deeply installed distaste for pointless battle, she accepted proudly and rose her weapon to end the fighting.

Chaos

Gabranth
Name; Gabranth
Gender; Male
Age;  Unknown, suspected to be in his late 20s to early 30s
Race; Human
Orientation;  Straight
Appearance; 
Side;  Chaos
Game you came from/most prefer for your character;  FF12
Home World;  (Self explanatory I hope.  World of FF12
Home Town;  Landis
Class;  Judge
Fighting Style;  Gabranth fights with a pair of swords for melee combat, both of which he is able to use to channel various mist powers which can make his attacks hauntingly powerful when he puts his all into his attacks. Tragically, due to the finicky nature of mist within the conflicted world, he's only able to unleash his full power in short bursts. This means that for large portions of the fight, he is significantly weaker then his opponents, but once he is able to unleash his full strength, he is an absolute terror to behold.
Weapon(s) Preference;  Gabranth uses his signature twin blades, Chaos blade and Highway star. These swords can either be combined into a double bladed glave weapon, or can remain individual swords.
Personality;  Gabranth is a very serious man with a bit of a cruel streak running down his back, particularly when it comes to his twin brother who he considers to be a coward and a traitor. However, despite that he has a certain knightly sense of duty about him, as when he is given a command by those that he respects as his superiors, he takes them extremely seriously and will carry them out without question.
Background Information;  Gabranth, who was known as Noah at the time, was raised in Landis with his brother before the empire invaded. During that time, his brother fled to Dalmasca to serve with their army, and Noah fled to Archadia to live with his mother, who was rather sickly. It was here that he took the surname Gabranth and enlisted in the Archadia military. He soared through the ranks, and was made Judge Magister for his time and commitment. With the 9th bureau under his command, he tried several times to interfere with the actions of his brother, Bosch, and actually engaged Bosch and his allies head to head twice, though he lost both times. In the end of the conquest he ended up making amends with his brother, but for Gabranth, the true battle was only just beginning.

Gabranth was actually the very first warrior that Chaos ever brought to the field of the eternal battle, however, Chaos damned him and banished him to the pits of torment for his constant failures against Cosmos' champion, Shantotto. Having failed in his duties, Gabranth resigned himself to suffering in humility with nobody to remember his battles. However, for a reason that he himself would never understand, Chaos decided to give him another chance, and he pulled him from the pits for one last shot at redeeming himself alongside his chaos allies. This being Gabranth's last chance to return honor to his name, he has every intention on fighting harder then he ever had before.

Pity be with the warriors of cosmos who cross him this time.
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

Vergil1989

Name;  Riku
Gender;  Male
Age;  21
Race;  Human
Orientation;  Straight
Appearance; 
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Side;  Despite wielding power over the Darkness, he fights for Cosmos
Game you came from/most prefer for your character;  Kingdom Hearts 2
Home World;  Destiny Island
Home Town;  Destiny Island
Class;  Keyblade Wielder of Darkness
Fighting Style;  Supernaturally fast, powered by the Darkness, Riku has superior strength and reflexes as well that make him every bit as powerful as the Keyblade itself that he wields.  Wielding both powerful Darkness based magic and a similarly powered Keyblade, Riku is a force to be reckoned with no matter what side he is on.
Weapon(s) Preference;  Seeker of the Dawn.  Despite its name it is still a Darkness empowered Keyblade.  Even so, in Riku's more than capable handle, it is a very powerful weapon capable of so much destruction and power that anyone else wouldn't know where to begin to handle it.  Riku is the rightful owner of this weapon, and for good reason since it enhances an already powerful warrior even further than before.
Theme Song; 
Personality;      "I've always wondered why we're here on this island. If there are other worlds out there, why did we end up on this one? And... suppose there are other worlds... then that means ours is just a little piece of something much greater."
    —Riku, to Sora and Kairi

Despite his youth, Riku has always been without fear.  He willingly jumped into a portal into the darkness, proving his strength and unstoppable will which pushes him beyond his limits with a grin on his face.  After a long journey through Castle Oblivion but not before losing his heart to Ansem, regaining it, and helping to seal up the door to Kingdom Hearts which would have unleashed a ton of Shadows and their twisted variants with King Mickey, Riku became far stronger emotionally and grew much more mature which in turn allowed him to use his power over the Darkness without fear of it consuming him.
Background Information;  Losing his heart to Darkness, Riku became possessed by Ansem, the Seeker of Darkness.  However, resisting the madman for a time despite having lost his own physical form, the once long time and competitive friend to Sora managed to buy Karia and Sora's new allies time enough to escape.  After being defeated by Sora later, Riku returned but he was still contending with Ansem, the form his Heartless would take if he ever let the darkness take him over.  A trip to Castle Oblivion helped to cleanse some of the dark power and allow Riku to control it, but he still had a long road before he'd become the young man he is today.  Enter Xemnes and what was left of Organization 13, 'Diz', and Roxas.  Riku captured Roxas because he contained the other half of his best friend's heart and memories, but his road was nowhere near complete since the rest of Organization 13 had to be dealt with, as did Malificient as well as the Heartless, and the new enemies, the Nobodies.  Helping Sora near the end as well as along the way, Riku grows far stronger than he could have dreamed thanks to the real Ansem and his machine which blew up, taking Kingdom Hearts and himself with it but it also ended up cleansing the Dark Keyblader as well, giving him the strength to face off against Xemnas with Sora for one last epic confrontation.

Then Cosmos appeared on Destiny Island after everything had settled down for a time.  Peace it seemed, would not be Riku's to enjoy.  She needed his help and the help of many others to stop Chaos once and for all, an evil entity that was her equal in every way save for the fact where she wanted to save the universe, Chaos simply wanted to drive it back into an age of perpetual darkness that made the Heartless seem tame by comparison.  Regardless of the reason, Riku needed no prompting or persuasion to take up arms once more, and once again proved how fearless he was as he stepped into the portal opened up by the Goddess of Harmony.  He'd need every trick in his considerable arsenal, but Riku felt prepared for anything.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name;  Ultimecia
Gender;  Female
Age;  Unknown
Race;  Sorceress
Orientation;  Bi
Appearance; 
Side;  Chaos
Game you came from/most prefer for your character; 
Home World;  (FF 8 doesn't have a planet name exactly.)
Home Town;  Far flung into the future, many generations away.
Class;  Time Sorceress
Fighting Style;  She possesses ultimate power over time and space, making her able to manipulate the very fabric of space/time with mere thought.  Fighting her is a very dangerous proposition since she can potentially freeze you in place before setting up traps that close fast and on all sides most likely.  Beyond that, she is a sorceress, meaning she has power over the elements as well as defensive powers as well.
Weapon(s) Preference;  She needs none but she does have a tendency to summon magically created swords and axes to aid in her powerful time abilities.
Theme Song;  Personality;  Driven by hatred and rage, Ultimecia is the ultimate destructive force that wishes to become a living god over all of time, space, and existence itself.  Trying to absorb it all through Time Compression, the Time Witch uses her immense power to make her final goal a reality, no matter the cost or who she has to utterly destroy to do it.  Destined to fail to SeeD, she uses her abilities without hesitation or remorse, caring only to extend her own existence while destroying everything else.
Background Information;      "This is reality. No one can help you. Sit back and enjoy the show."
    —Ultimecia

Not much is known of Ultimecia's world. The only thing that that is certain is that Ultimecia's castle dominates the landscape and it is implied Ultimecia is the sole ruler of her world, although no other inhabitants of her world are introduced in the game, their fate unknown.

Ultimecia's actions are driven mostly by a means to escape her destined defeat at the hands of this "Legendary SeeD." Ultimecia's knowledge of this fate could be the main instigation for her desire of bringing about time compression, by which all time would merge into one single moment. Through time compression, Ultimecia could absorb all time, space, and existence, thus becoming "a living god," incapable of dying. With this power, Ultimecia would be completely omnipotent, and could control all time, space, and existence, effectively preventing her fated demise.  Then Chaos came along....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name;  Giselle Do'Urden
Gender;  Female
Age;  300
Race;  Half Drow/half light elf
Orientation;  Bi
Appearance; 
(Her figure only.  Armor and gear not applicable here.)

(Her facial features, except the eyes are wrong.  Deep chestnut brown orbs is how I usually put her with.)
http://deskofskye.yolasite.com/resources/drow112zq6.jpg
Canon or non-canonical;  Non-canonical
Side;  Balance
Game you came from/most prefer for your character;  FF 13
Home World;  The Plane of Existence of Toril, on the super continent of Faerun
Home Town;  Mithral Hall
Class;  Multiclass expert.  Ranger/spellslinger
Fighting Style;  While she prefers to use her abilities as a ranger first and foremost, a warrior able to adapt to nearly any environment, allowing for ambush and stealthy attacks if not charming the local wildlife to fight for her, Giselle is a powerful swordswoman as well as a competent mage, able to combine all of her skills to grand and deadly effect.  Add on the natural abilities of her mixed blood and you have an even more dangerous adversary.
Weapon(s) Preference;  Twin scimitar blades both heavily enchanted as well as a magical longbow and quiver of arrows that never runs out of ammo.  The twin swords are named Icingdeath, a panther maw hilt, diamond edged fire absorbing blade that while it draws on the strength of the wielder to use its considerable magical ability if it comes up against flames that surpass its magic, grants complete immunity to fire as long as it is on the person that wields it, and Twinkle, a starlight enchanted blade created by the elves long ago.  This blade shines a pale blue when danger is near and is far sharper than it appears to be.  The silver inscribed wooden longbow made by elven hands long ago and its matching quiver are called Taulmaril the Heartseeker.  The Heartseeker is electrically enchanted, and with the bow aiding every shot, unleashes a silver spark stream behind every arrow fired from the weapon that pack enough punch to tear through solid stone.
Theme Song; 
Personality;  Despite growing up with the knowledge that she was of mixed heritage, Giselle Do'Urden, ranger, mage, rogue, and swordswoman is and always will be a champion for good.  She neither hesitates nor fears anything that she comes up against, and has a passion and fire for battle that few can hope to match.  She has a gentle and caring soul underneath her seemingly hard exterior however, one that she shows to those she trusts with her life, and those few friends she can honestly say that about would return the favor.  Intelligent, battle smart, relentless in combat, and never one to give up, Giselle Do'Urden is and always will be a force to be reckoned with.
Background Information;  "I was always told that you can win a thousand fights, but you can only lose one.  I've lived for 300 years and I have many more yet to go, and I can already say with absolute certainty that is quite accurate, and I'll prove it again if I have to, should you continue to stand in my way."
     Giselle Do'Urden

Raised by the bast swordsman and hero of her world, Giselle showed great promise early on with the double scimitar style of combat.  Acrobatic, magically gifted, agile, dexterous, and stronger of heart than even her own father, the half Drow/light elf ranger proved herself many times in the past and would continue on throughout countless adventures and conflicts across her world of Toril.  Wars, monster raiding parties, mad wizards, dragons, undead liches, all these and far more have tried to stop this rogue and beautiful warrior that moved with the grace of a dancer with the precision of a trained assassin.  Having always fought against the hordes of evil beings that have threatened her home at one time or another, Giselle had made quite a name for herself just as her father had before her, rising above what others thought of her skin and what it meant.  Dark elves were and still are rightfully feared even to this day and age, but she is far more than what her ebony skin would otherwise say about her.

Then the greatest war of them all reached into Giselle's world, and both beings, Chaos and Cosmos, approached her, wanting her to fight them.  She felt a far greater affinity for Cosmos than Chaos, but she chose neither, feeling that their war was pointless if they were equally matched, seeing through them with shocking ease.  "Your endless war has no place anymore, and I say there is a better way.  You might be gods, but you use us mortal beings as your pawns, and while that might be one of the oldest stories in the book, if you don't stand down, I'll find a way to make you both stop this senseless war."  With that she chose to fight for the force that balanced the two, hoping to find a way to end the endless cycle once and for all.

Revenent

Well, you had my answer before. Like I said in the voting thread, if you need an assistant GM to help out with the fighting threads and such, just let me know.

Also, if it's alright with you, I'd like to reserve Rydia for Cosmos, Xemnas for Balance, and an OC for Chaos, unless I change my mind. ::)

Revenent

Cosmos

Rydia of Mist
Name: Rydia
Race: Summoner
Orientation: Bi
Appearance:
Canon or non-canonical: Canon
Side: Cosmos
Game you came from/most prefer for your character: Final Fantasy IV
Home World: Earth/the Blue Planet
Home Town: Mist, a town in the mountains where a tribe of Summoners until it was obliterated by the Kingdom of Baron.
Class: Summoner, obviously. Rydia can summon a variety of beasts to temporarily aid her in battle, though this requires a terrible amount of magic energy to do, so she is also highly skilled in black magic and will use that as her primary means of attacking.
Fighting Style: See above. Though she is not as skilled in black magic as some, she can perform a great variety of spells if she's willing to put the mana into it, even up to the devastating Meteor ability, the strongest spell in her world.
Weapon(s) Preference: Mystic Whip - A magical whip with a golden handle and a gleaming white tail. While she rarely uses it in combat, this whip provides Rydia with a bit of extra defense against Holy magic, as well as buffing her own magic-casting ability. Having found this weapon in the Lunar Ruins, she is unsure of what material it is made and cannot duplicate it.
Theme Song: Final Fantasy IV DS Music - Rydia
Personality: For all she has gone through, with the loss of her mother, her village, and nearly her Eidolons, Rydia has shown herself to have an incredible strength of spirit and ability to persevere that only the best of Cosmos can match. She is also quite kind and caring, especially toward her own Eidolons, and will not hold back from giving her friends a good shove if they start to fall into despair.
Background Information: The story of how Rydia met her future friend and king, Cecil Harvey, is not a happy one like some would expect. The two first met when Cecil and his friend Kain Highwind were tricked into delivering a Carnelian Signet to Mist, a Summoner village and Rydia's hometown. The Signet released Bombs into the city, burning it to the ground and killing almost every inhabitant, though one had already been dead before they had arrived. On their way through the cave that led to Mist, Cecil and Kain had killed a Mist Dragon, which had turned out to be the Eidolon of Rydia's own mother. As a rule, when the Eidolon dies, the Summoner dies, so Rydia was already suffering her grief when her town was suddenly burned in hellfire around her.

Naturally, when a guilt-ridden Cecil tried to offer to help Rydia, not having known what the King of Baron was leading him to do, Rydia tried to flee and summoned Titan, though the landslide she induced ended up injuring her. Rydia finally started to trust in Cecil when he took her to a nearby town to recover and even fought off Baron soldiers who sought to eliminate all Summoners, eventually becoming a great help in his party, up until a ship they were traveling on was attacked by the vicious sea monster Leviathan and Rydia was swallowed and carried away.

Leviathan did not kill her, though. Instead, the sea beast carried her to Feymarch, the mystical realm of the Eidolons, and revealed himself to be none other than the great King of the Eidolons! Seeing her plight, Leviathan had taken it upon himself to teach the young Summoner (one of the very few remaining) to summon even greater of his kind, as well as to become better at black magic. Rydia spent years learning under Leviathan and his wife, Asura, going from age 7 to her current age before Cecil's party finally came to Feymarch and were reunited with her. She discovered that what had been many years to her had been nothing more than a few weeks to those living on Earth, so all of her friends were the same age while she had grown into a beautiful young woman. Convinced by Leviathan and Asura (who had become like foster parents to her) that she had to return to the human world and help against the threat developing there, Rydia returned with Cecil and his allies, now a much stronger and more mature ally.

Once the threat to the world was finally vanquished, Rydia returned to where Mist had once stood and dedicated herself to rebuilding the city, but before it's completion, she found herself whisked away to the realm of the gods, where the goddess of light, Cosmos, pleaded with her to help in an eons-long battle against the forces of darkness. Remembering how her Eidolon mother had insisted she fight the forces of evil before, Rydia agreed to provide whatever help she could, and took her place in the army of light alongside many new friends.

---

Balance

Xemnas
Name: Xemnas
Age: probably somewhere in his 80's or 90's (early 30's for his body)
Race: Nobody
Orientation: Straight (Although my Google image search of only the word "Xemnas" ended up being 50% pictures of him making out with other dudes, so I don't know. There was also one of him as some sort of dog thing. KH fandom is weird.)
Appearance:
Canon or non-canonical: Canon
Side: Balance
Game you came from/most prefer for your character: Kingdom Hearts 2
Home World: The Realm Between
Home Town: The World that Never Was
Class: Superior of the In-Between
Fighting Style: As the leader of Organization XIII, Xemnas wields nothingness, and manifests this as blades of energy called Ethereal Blades. Xemnas is very agile, and attacks with swift acrobatic combos with his blades. He can also teleport, fly, and create energy barriers to shield himself. Besides using them as melee weapons, Xemnas can fire his Ethereal Blades as laser-like projectiles, and can either fire them directly from his hands or create them in mid-air.
Weapon(s) Preference: Ethereal Blades, beams of red energy created from nothingness that extend from the palms of his hands.
Theme Song: Kingdom Hearts II Music - Vs Final Xemnas
Personality: The oldest of the Nobodies, Xemnas is utterly devoid of heart. He has no emotion other than that which he puts on as a show, and really only understands anger, hatred, and other negative emotions. Unlike other Nobodies, however, he embraces this nothingness, and only seeks to create Kingdom Hearts as a means to make himself ruler over all. He is incapable of feeling any remorse for his actions, and will go to any means to reach his goal, whether that means manipulation or murder.
Background Information: When a young Xehanort's experimentation with Kingdom Hearts led to the creation of a powerful and fearsome Heartless, Xemnas was the other side of that equation. Burdened with a body and soul, but no heart, Xemnas accepted his fate surprisingly quickly and decided to use his newfound power toward reforming Kingdom Hearts and using it to become a god and remake the universe in his image, but this wasn't something he could do alone. Using their desires to regain their hearts to manipulate them, Xemnas gathered a number of Nobody compatriots, several of whom were his old research partners, and formed Organization XIII, a group of shadowy agents who would manipulate the events in various worlds to achieve their goal.

Of course, you couldn't capture hearts without a keyblade, so after failing to manipulate Roxas as the means to accomplish their plan, the Organization turned to Sora, guiding him through various worlds and setting up plenty of Heartless for him to fight. In the end, however, Sora and his allies became aware of the plan and, together with Riku, he defeated Xemnas and returned the superior of the Nobodies back to nothingness. That wasn't the end of Xemnas, though, as some believed. The god of Balance found him there in the emptiness between Light and Darkness, offering him another chance. Already calculating a new means by which to complete Kingdom Hearts, he agreed...

---

Chaos

Evrae
Name: Evrae
Race: Unsent (formerly Al Bhed)
Orientation: Omni
Appearance:

Canon or non-canonical: Non-canon (kiiiiinda)
Side: Chaos
Game you came from/most prefer for your character: Final Fantasy X
Home World: Spira
Home Town: Bevelle
Class: Poisonous Fiend
Fighting Style: In his human form, Evrae is something of a rogue, attacking mainly through quick, vicious melee attacks, though he backs his physical combat up by using a variety of status effects on his opponents. Being a former Al Bhed, he crafts and uses a variety of grenades that induce these effects, including blinding bombs, poison bombs, and even petrification bombs. Of course, once he goes into his wyrm form, he becomes quite a bit more dangerous...
Weapon(s) Preference: Twin claws and status effect-inducing bombs of all kinds.
Theme Song: [Yakuza 3 OST] Hear this in the game
Personality: Having spent the last millennium as an unintelligent, murderous beast, Evrae's social skills are understandably out-of-whack. Unless he's in combat with them, he doesn't seem to want anything to do with anyone, and will go off to find another fight rather than talk to any nearby allies for more than five seconds. He's also a bit on the bipolar side, and will go from a grinning maniac to an angry mess when it makes the least sense to do so.
Background Information: During the great Bevelle-Zanarkard war of over 1,000 years ago, which ended in the destruction of Zanarkand and creation of Sin by the summoner Yu Yevon, Evrae was nothing more than a humble Al Bhed machine-builder living in Bevelle. Evrae saw little value in the war and thought the two technologically advanced city-states should be working together to advance all of Spira into a brighter future, but there was no hope for this aspiration. During the first attack of Sin on Bevelle, which led to the creation of the Yevonite faith, Evrae was killed for no more reason than being in the wrong place at the wrong time. In the city's panic, the majority of those killed by Sin were left unsent, but few became as bitter and hateful in death as Evrae.

Wanting revenge on the ones who had induced such an attack, and having little sentience left other than his hatred, Evrae gathered enough pyreflies to form himself the body of a monstrous red dragon and attacked Bevelle. Though he managed to do a catastrophic amount of damage to the city, he was ultimately defeated by the summoners living there and brought to the ground. Rather than kill him, however, the priests of Yevon imprisoned the dragon and tamed his mind with magic, repurposing him as the guardian of Bevelle instead. Brainwashed and unable to vent his anger except in defense of his city, Evrae spent the next thousand years in combat against anyone utterly foolish enough to attack the city. He was an unstoppable force, obliterating all attackers without mercy, until one well-equipped and very determined group on an airship managed to take him down...

Killed, but once again without a summoner present to send him to the Farplane, Evrae struggled to regather his form and seek to continue his campaign of hatred and destruction, but before he could gather enough pyreflies to rebuild himself, he was summoned before a mighty demon, and in his intelligent human form to boot! The demon called Chaos gave Evrae little choice in the matter: in exchange for being given back a human form (though he was still nothing more than an Unsent, like Seymour or Mika), Evrae would help Chaos in his war to bring about the destruction of all living things, over and over again. Evrae needed little convincing.

Vergil1989

You'd think Xemnas would be Chaos lol.  Still, I am looking forward to what you got Rev and I'd be more than happy to have you aboard as a GM if you still wish the spot.  It'd be a great help to me since each of the GMs would be taking over one of the God or Goddesses that rule each of the three factions.  Who wants what doesn't matter to me really, just as long as we all know what's going on with the story and all that.  As for Rydia, she looks wonderful already and I can't wait to see what she looks like when she's all done.

Ember Star

I might be interested. Question. Wou9
ld Refia from FF 3 be an acceptable character?
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

As Day Fades

I'm tempted to toss my hat in the ring as Kefka Palazzo, among others. Maybe Kain, or as Terra.

Here's a question though. What's the general vibe of this that you have in mind? Did you want it to be a balance of sex and fighting? A lean toward one or the other? Would there be a metaplot aside from what's already mentioned?

Vergil1989

ECSK, I may not know who Refia is but anyone from FF or KH, or even your own people are acceptable as long as they can fall into one of the systems that are used for one of the games in the past.  ADF, I hope to have a nice balance between the two and there will most likely be a metaplot as well as the main Dissidia fight between Chaos and Cosmos which we all know if you've watched and studied the vids/games as I have so far.  Instead of the annoying manikins though, I plan to throw regular FF and KH styled enemies at us, but beyond that it's the usual story that you can witness in any walkthrough of the Dissidia and Duodecim games.

Revenent

My reasoning is that Xemnas, having no heart, would really only care about collecting as many hearts as possible to complete Kingdom Hearts without destroying the world in the process, so Balance is the logical choice to him.

But it doesn't matter which god you want me to play, though I don't know anything about this third god you're planning, obviously. Do you already have a personality planned out for him or anything?

Vergil1989

I actually don't have anything in mind for the third god currently and simply named Balance.  Other than he or she is simply there as a neutral party of sorts so that things don't get out of hand such as the battleground world I was hoping to have a map creator for to make it and all that doesn't get completely wiped out more or less.  As for which god you want to play, I really don't mind either and really the gods are just there as NPCs more than anything since I don't plan to have them directly involved with the actual fighting.  Cosmos would surely fight if she had to I'm sure but I don't want this to become a slug fest between the two main deities is the only thing.  Everyone else on the other hand is fair game lol.  Joking aside, the 'Gods' are just us GMs in character in case trouble pops up between people in the ICs themselves, nothing more besides to help get the story going.

Revenent

Actually, in that case, I may actually have an idea for the god of Balance (though I wouldn't want his name to be "Balance"). How would you feel if he was an old Shaolin/Buddhist monk sort of god who was seeking to wipe out those who refuse to cease combat?

Vergil1989

Balance was just a temporary name, kind of spur of the moment when it came up at all, but I like the sound of what you're getting at Rev.

SargentToughie

Let's see here... The fanboy in me is wanting me to use Tifa for Cosmos, but I haven't exactly done her justice in the past.

I'm still trying to figure out just who I want to play as, and how many OCs I want to mix in with the Canon characters. Maybe I'll round out the KH group (Riku and Xemnas so far) by picking up Sora or something.
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

Vergil1989

Sora and Riku working together would be just like old times if you want to go that route.  If you don't feel you can do Tifa justice then I'd suggest not doing that particular character.  I'm going way out of my norm with Ultimecia as is but it's all up to you my friend.

SargentToughie

Yeah, 'eff it, I think I'm going to use Sora for cosmos. So is this the part in the timeline where Tidus is Chaos and Jecht is Cosmos? If so, I want to use Auron for Chaos so that he can 'look after the kid'.
Ons and offs

Vergil1989

Nah, it's just another fight and another part of the endless cycle.  Basically this is our own way of doing the whole 'war'.  So it's all you to decide my friend.  ;D

SargentToughie

Nah, I think I'll just use an OC for Chaos, actually.

Now about the neutral side... KIRA YAMATO FROM GUNDAM SEED!!!
Ons and offs

Vergil1989

Not sure I recognize the name since it's been a while I watched SEED.  Still, if the Gundam comes out be sure it's a kind of super powered move or something lol.

SargentToughie

I'm just kidding, actually. It was a joke concerning Kira's personality in SEED. Really though, I need to come up with a good balance character, let's think...
Ons and offs

Vergil1989

Well, anything is possible.  I have no idea who to suggest though unfortunately.

Ember Star

H'm. Okay I'm in I'll play Refia as either Balance or Cosmos. Not sure which yet.

And just call me Ember.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

SargentToughie

So next question, can we have characters switch sides at certain points? If so, I'll just use OCs for both Neutral and Chaos.
Ons and offs

Vergil1989

Well alrighty, welcome aboard Ember.  And Refia I'm sure will be a welcome addition either way.  Balance fighters won't see action right away but when they do they will be quite busy.  You can still train and the like until you're called to put a reign on both sides though.  I'd prefer you didn't ST, just because it'll be quite a headache to have people switching sides all the time and try to keep track of it as well.