KH/Final Fantasy Dissidia/Duodecim Recruitment Thread

Started by Vergil1989, March 22, 2012, 12:32:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vergil1989

Ok, a few things real quick before I get into the game itself.  I had created a voting thread because I couldn't reach a decision on what one to try to put together, but after talking to a friend over AIM, that decision was easy to make.  This was what I was able to decide upon, and while the Supernatural RP I had thought about might come about at a later date, this is the one after watching tons of youtube videos about, is the one I wish to do the most since I absolutely love both Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts, (all the ones I've played anyway.)  The ones I have not I can easily look up and do research for should it be required, but my experience is 7 and Dirge of Cerberus, 8, 9, 10 and X-2, 12, and half or a bit less than half of 13, but as far as KH is concerned I've played 1 and 2 and seen most of the story on youtube for Re;Chain of Memories.  All that aside, I'm more than willing to allow both canon and non-canonical people into this as long as you adhere to one combat system or another.  I won't require you to list out every single power and skill you might possess or anything like that, but it's more to keep track of what you are capable of in that system and so on.  As I said, I won't make this into a system game, it's just to keep things better organized is all, but let's get to the real reason we all gather here again as Chaos and Cosmos's forces gather and have gathered for ages untold.

For those that know the story this will just be a refresher, but for those coming into this the first time, listen and listen well.  Chaos, the God of Disorder and Destruction, has fought against Cosmos, the Goddess of Light and Harmony, for ages untold, always ending in a perpetual stalemate time and time again even when one side triumphs over the other.  The problem is that they are equally matched, as are the warriors they gather time and time again to fight for their own sides.  To help break this endless cycle once and for all, they have changed up their war to stretch out even further into the multiverse, finding heroes and evil beings from even further realms than ever before.  Warriors of both light and darkness will gather once again, but will it be enough to change the outcome once and for all, or will the cycle continue once more, into eternity?  Even with two such forces out there already, there is a third that would seek to stop them before the damage they cause becomes far too great.  It is for you all to decide by your actions and deeds.  But first, a few guidelines and rules to consider.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135325.msg6036690#msg6036690  OOC Thread
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135326.0  Character Thread
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135330.0  Cosmos's Castle of Light
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135328.0  Chaos's Black Citadel

Rule 1;  I do not accept short posts period.  Anything less than a full paragraph won't be accepted.  Your success will depend on the strength of your post if I myself am not fighting, and I'll ask for a couple of Co-GMs to help make the fights fair and all that junk.  Consider that before joining.

Rule 2;  Good grammar is always a must.  I won't nick pick every single mistake, but neither will I accept anything that looks like text speak or something you'd find in an illiterate group of chatters.

Rule 3;  More of a guideline than a rule.  This is more to say that I'll let each person have three characters, one on all three sides.  I won't ever arrange a match that has you fighting against yourself, and I wouldn't ask my Co-GMs to do that either.  When fighting against GM controlled NPCs and the like it won't matter so much since NPCs are normally supposed to lose anyway, but if a clear winner can't be decided in a reasonable amount of time, we'll decide how it should go unless it's been prearranged before hand.

Rule 4;  Non canon characters must be able to fit into an established FF or KH battle system.  Other than that, you are free to do as you wish as long as you stick to what you know about the system you choose to use.  I won't ask you to keep track of stocked spells as it is seen in FF 8 or anything like that, but neither will I allow endless spamming of super powered spells or skills either.  Be reasonable, that's all I'm asking.

Rule 5;  HAVE FUN!  This is the main point of any game that is ever done by me or hopefully anyone else around here.  I won't lock you into a scene I want done as I've heard told by a friend of mine earlier today by a GM that screwed him over just so an NC fantasy of his own could be fulfilled.

Anyway, let's get a Character Sheet going, and if I'm ever able to get a good map creator or find someone that does, I'll be quite the happy GM lol.  Anyway, here goes.

Name;
Gender;
Age;  (No one under the age of 18.)
Race;
Orientation;  (Self explanatory I'm sure.  ;D)
Appearance;  (Pic or written, you know the drill.)
Canon or non-canonical;  (Either way, the next will need to be filled out.)
Side;  (Chaos, Cosmos, or Balance?  The choice is yours.  Balance is neutral to both sides, meaning they would still fight but they would hold no preference for either, seeking only to stop the destruction before it got too bad.)
Game you came from/most prefer for your character;  (This is to help me keep track of who came from where if it isn't evident right off the bat.  From FF 9's Terra or KH 2 Twilight Town, I wish to know.)
Home World;  (Self explanatory I hope.  Feel free to add a bit of info as well if you wish along with your world's name.)
Home Town;  (Same as the top, but it's up to you how much you wish to tell us all.)
Class;  (Class dictates what you're capable of.  Give a good detailed summary of what your class can do as well.)
Fighting Style;  (Multiple weapons or one alone or even a taste for magical devastation, it's all for you to decide.)
Weapon(s) Preference;  (Most warriors prefer only one way of fighting, while some have mastered several.  What is yours?  What can they do?  Do they change appearance thanks to a magical gem?  Tell us all about your weaponry.)
Theme Song;  (Completely optional here.)
Personality;  (I never accept one line personality posts or history posts for that matter.  Such will not be changed here either.  Description is the best thing you can do here and elsewhere.)
Background Information;  (Nothing short of two paragraphs of five sentences each will be accepted.)

[b]Name;[/b]
[b]Gender;[/b]
[b]Age;[/b]  (No one under the age of 18.)
[b]Race;[/b]
[b]Orientation;[/b]  (Self explanatory I'm sure.  ;D)
[b]Appearance;[/b]  (Pic or written, you know the drill.)
[b]Canon or non-canonical;[/b]  (Either way, the next will need to be filled out.)
[b]Side;[/b]  (Chaos, Cosmos, or Balance?  The choice is yours.  Balance is neutral to both sides, meaning they would still fight but they would hold no preference for either, seeking only to stop the destruction before it got too bad.)
[b]Game you came from/most prefer for your character;[/b]  (This is to help me keep track of who came from where if it isn't evident right off the bat.  From FF 9's Terra or KH 2 Twilight Town, I wish to know.)
[b]Home World;[/b]  (Self explanatory I hope.  Feel free to add a bit of info as well if you wish along with your world's name.)
[b]Home Town;[/b]  (Same as the top, but it's up to you how much you wish to tell us all.)
[b]Class;[/b]  (Class dictates what you're capable of.  Give a good detailed summary of what your class can do as well.)
[b]Fighting Style;[/b]  (Multiple weapons or one alone or even a taste for magical devastation, it's all for you to decide.)
[b]Weapon(s) Preference;[/b]  (Most warriors prefer only one way of fighting, while some have mastered several.  What is yours?  What can they do?  Do they change appearance thanks to a magical gem?  Tell us all about your weaponry.)
[b]Theme Song;[/b]  (Completely optional here.)
[b]Personality;[/b]  (I never accept one line personality posts or history posts for that matter.  Such will not be changed here either.  Description is the best thing you can do here and elsewhere.)
[b]Background Information;[/b]  (Nothing short of two paragraphs of five sentences each will be accepted.)
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Vergil1989

Two things before I forget.  One, I'm reserving Rikku from KH for Cosmos, Ultimecia for Chaos, and one of my own old characters for Balance.  Number two, I didn't include a level tab because I just figure everyone will be at their absolute strongest at 99 or whatever it happens to be.  I still ask that you be reasonable in how you display your best moves and what have you though, but otherwise go nuts lol.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

SargentToughie

Well... why not?

The character sheets can be found most easily on this page, right here.

Cosmos

Firion
Name; Firion
Gender; Male
Age;  20
Race; Human
Orientation;  Straight
Appearance; 
Canon or non-canonical;  Canon
Side;  Cosmos
Game you came from/most prefer for your character;  Final Fantasy 2
Home World;  World of FF2
Home Town;  Salamand
Class;  Weapon master
Fighting Style;  Firion is famed in his world as the man who mastered the seven different styles of weapon in his world. As such, he is always seen carrying the following on his person at all times: a sword, an axe, a bow, a staff, a dagger, a lance, and his fists. He has also started to carry the shield of his fallen comrade Minwu on his person, allowing him to devastate opponents with a well timed shield bash. Due to the unnatural levels of gear that he always has on his person at all times, many of his allies have questioned just how he can stand to have all of it with him like that. It's even led to a few rather humorous incidents with Kefka, where the clown accidentally (or maybe not so much) insinuated that Firion was 'hot' when referring to the discomfort of being so heavily burdened by weapons.
Weapon(s) Preference;  Because of his unquestioned mastery of various weapons, Firion's magical abilities have fallen to the wayside. Still, he is still able to toss out a few spells in times of need, but he highly prefers his weapons when fighting.
Personality;  Firion is a very determined man, never stopping when it comes to his ideals of creating a peaceful world. He can't stand it when people manipulate others to achieve their goals, and as such his sworn enemy is the Emperor, a man known for manipulating events from the shadows while never revealing his true motives if he can help it. He is also very passionate about protecting his friends. When it comes to fighting, he absolutely refuses to yield for as long as he has a drop of energy left, making him a dangerous foe.
Background Information;  Firion was originally born in Salamand, however, when his adoptive parents were killed at the hands of the Palamecian army, he was quickly hurled into a battle the likes of which he never could have imagined before. It wasn't long before he was a full time member of the wild rose rebellion, striking out against the cruel and corrupt empire that had ravaged his home world. It was in this rebellion that Firion met many of his friends who would aid him in his battle, each of them taking swords against the empire for their own causes and goals. It was only with their assistance and constant support that Firion was able to master as many types of weapons as he has.

Of course, that was a battle that was never meant to end, as just before Firion dealt the emperor the killing blow, the two of them were taken by the two gods and forced into a never ending battle. Even though he no longer has the memories of his rebellion and his old friends, Firion still finds his mortal enemy in the form of the Emperor with every new turn of the conflict. The two conflict on every level, and Firion has fought to remove him from power in every turn of the conflict since. In just about every cycle, he fights for the sake of a better world, one that's able to live in peace. It's been his dream since the day he was first drafted to fight in this never ending battle, and with the return of each new cycle, his mind never wavers on the matter.

Neutral

Isabel
Name; Isabel Raimen
Gender; Female
Age;  19
Race; Human
Orientation;  Straight... for now ;)
Appearance; 
Canon or non-canonical;  Original character
Side;  Balance
Game you came from/most prefer for your character;  FF6
Home World;  World of FF6
Home Town;  Narshe
Class;  Warrior
Fighting Style;  Direct melee, focuses on speed and maneuverability more then raw attacking power.
Weapon(s) Preference;  Isabel fights with a one handed spear and a buckler strapped to her wrist as her primary weapons, however, should those fail her she can also fall back on a rather large two handed pike. Obviously, has a preference for polearms, and rarely uses anything else.
Personality;  Isabel is a very serious young woman, and to those who judge her at a first glance, she is a somewhat cold and humorless person. However, to those who simply have the patience to carry on a single conversation with her, Isabel proves herself to be merely a very soft spoken and timid person. She often doesn't have the gall to raise her voice to others, and will often let her spear do the talking for her when she's dealing with enemies. She doesn't connect with others very well, due to being somewhat socially awkward as well as shell shocked from the loss detailed in her background information.
Background Information;  Isabel came from the town of Narshe, living a fairly average, if somewhat sheltered, life as the daughter of a wealthy business man. When she was about sixteen, she began wandering the world on her own with her father's consent so that she could broaden her horizons and learn to fend for herself. Of course, that was merely one year before the events that would bring her entire world crashing down upon her head. The grounds quaked, the sky lit red and glowed with dark energy...

The world burned around her.

Isabel barely survived the disastrous moment herself, and when she realized that she was still able to move, she made her way back to her home as quickly as she could, only to be horrified to see it completely demolished, not a living soul to be found. From that moment on, Isabel lived in despair, a sellsword who's only desire was to end the pain and suffering of others as quickly as possible. She developed a deep fear/hatred of powers she didn't understand, like magic, and to this day she refuses to fight with anything other then her spears because of it. Apparently, this was enough for her to be noticed by the god of the balance, and she was summoned before him to fight to bring an end to what seemed like a never ending conflict between two gods.

Being the kind of pacifist that she was, with her deeply installed distaste for pointless battle, she accepted proudly and rose her weapon to end the fighting.

Chaos

Gabranth
Name; Gabranth
Gender; Male
Age;  Unknown, suspected to be in his late 20s to early 30s
Race; Human
Orientation;  Straight
Appearance; 
Side;  Chaos
Game you came from/most prefer for your character;  FF12
Home World;  (Self explanatory I hope.  World of FF12
Home Town;  Landis
Class;  Judge
Fighting Style;  Gabranth fights with a pair of swords for melee combat, both of which he is able to use to channel various mist powers which can make his attacks hauntingly powerful when he puts his all into his attacks. Tragically, due to the finicky nature of mist within the conflicted world, he's only able to unleash his full power in short bursts. This means that for large portions of the fight, he is significantly weaker then his opponents, but once he is able to unleash his full strength, he is an absolute terror to behold.
Weapon(s) Preference;  Gabranth uses his signature twin blades, Chaos blade and Highway star. These swords can either be combined into a double bladed glave weapon, or can remain individual swords.
Personality;  Gabranth is a very serious man with a bit of a cruel streak running down his back, particularly when it comes to his twin brother who he considers to be a coward and a traitor. However, despite that he has a certain knightly sense of duty about him, as when he is given a command by those that he respects as his superiors, he takes them extremely seriously and will carry them out without question.
Background Information;  Gabranth, who was known as Noah at the time, was raised in Landis with his brother before the empire invaded. During that time, his brother fled to Dalmasca to serve with their army, and Noah fled to Archadia to live with his mother, who was rather sickly. It was here that he took the surname Gabranth and enlisted in the Archadia military. He soared through the ranks, and was made Judge Magister for his time and commitment. With the 9th bureau under his command, he tried several times to interfere with the actions of his brother, Bosch, and actually engaged Bosch and his allies head to head twice, though he lost both times. In the end of the conquest he ended up making amends with his brother, but for Gabranth, the true battle was only just beginning.

Gabranth was actually the very first warrior that Chaos ever brought to the field of the eternal battle, however, Chaos damned him and banished him to the pits of torment for his constant failures against Cosmos' champion, Shantotto. Having failed in his duties, Gabranth resigned himself to suffering in humility with nobody to remember his battles. However, for a reason that he himself would never understand, Chaos decided to give him another chance, and he pulled him from the pits for one last shot at redeeming himself alongside his chaos allies. This being Gabranth's last chance to return honor to his name, he has every intention on fighting harder then he ever had before.

Pity be with the warriors of cosmos who cross him this time.
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

Vergil1989

Name;  Riku
Gender;  Male
Age;  21
Race;  Human
Orientation;  Straight
Appearance; 
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Side;  Despite wielding power over the Darkness, he fights for Cosmos
Game you came from/most prefer for your character;  Kingdom Hearts 2
Home World;  Destiny Island
Home Town;  Destiny Island
Class;  Keyblade Wielder of Darkness
Fighting Style;  Supernaturally fast, powered by the Darkness, Riku has superior strength and reflexes as well that make him every bit as powerful as the Keyblade itself that he wields.  Wielding both powerful Darkness based magic and a similarly powered Keyblade, Riku is a force to be reckoned with no matter what side he is on.
Weapon(s) Preference;  Seeker of the Dawn.  Despite its name it is still a Darkness empowered Keyblade.  Even so, in Riku's more than capable handle, it is a very powerful weapon capable of so much destruction and power that anyone else wouldn't know where to begin to handle it.  Riku is the rightful owner of this weapon, and for good reason since it enhances an already powerful warrior even further than before.
Theme Song; 
Personality;      "I've always wondered why we're here on this island. If there are other worlds out there, why did we end up on this one? And... suppose there are other worlds... then that means ours is just a little piece of something much greater."
    —Riku, to Sora and Kairi

Despite his youth, Riku has always been without fear.  He willingly jumped into a portal into the darkness, proving his strength and unstoppable will which pushes him beyond his limits with a grin on his face.  After a long journey through Castle Oblivion but not before losing his heart to Ansem, regaining it, and helping to seal up the door to Kingdom Hearts which would have unleashed a ton of Shadows and their twisted variants with King Mickey, Riku became far stronger emotionally and grew much more mature which in turn allowed him to use his power over the Darkness without fear of it consuming him.
Background Information;  Losing his heart to Darkness, Riku became possessed by Ansem, the Seeker of Darkness.  However, resisting the madman for a time despite having lost his own physical form, the once long time and competitive friend to Sora managed to buy Karia and Sora's new allies time enough to escape.  After being defeated by Sora later, Riku returned but he was still contending with Ansem, the form his Heartless would take if he ever let the darkness take him over.  A trip to Castle Oblivion helped to cleanse some of the dark power and allow Riku to control it, but he still had a long road before he'd become the young man he is today.  Enter Xemnes and what was left of Organization 13, 'Diz', and Roxas.  Riku captured Roxas because he contained the other half of his best friend's heart and memories, but his road was nowhere near complete since the rest of Organization 13 had to be dealt with, as did Malificient as well as the Heartless, and the new enemies, the Nobodies.  Helping Sora near the end as well as along the way, Riku grows far stronger than he could have dreamed thanks to the real Ansem and his machine which blew up, taking Kingdom Hearts and himself with it but it also ended up cleansing the Dark Keyblader as well, giving him the strength to face off against Xemnas with Sora for one last epic confrontation.

Then Cosmos appeared on Destiny Island after everything had settled down for a time.  Peace it seemed, would not be Riku's to enjoy.  She needed his help and the help of many others to stop Chaos once and for all, an evil entity that was her equal in every way save for the fact where she wanted to save the universe, Chaos simply wanted to drive it back into an age of perpetual darkness that made the Heartless seem tame by comparison.  Regardless of the reason, Riku needed no prompting or persuasion to take up arms once more, and once again proved how fearless he was as he stepped into the portal opened up by the Goddess of Harmony.  He'd need every trick in his considerable arsenal, but Riku felt prepared for anything.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name;  Ultimecia
Gender;  Female
Age;  Unknown
Race;  Sorceress
Orientation;  Bi
Appearance; 
Side;  Chaos
Game you came from/most prefer for your character; 
Home World;  (FF 8 doesn't have a planet name exactly.)
Home Town;  Far flung into the future, many generations away.
Class;  Time Sorceress
Fighting Style;  She possesses ultimate power over time and space, making her able to manipulate the very fabric of space/time with mere thought.  Fighting her is a very dangerous proposition since she can potentially freeze you in place before setting up traps that close fast and on all sides most likely.  Beyond that, she is a sorceress, meaning she has power over the elements as well as defensive powers as well.
Weapon(s) Preference;  She needs none but she does have a tendency to summon magically created swords and axes to aid in her powerful time abilities.
Theme Song;  Personality;  Driven by hatred and rage, Ultimecia is the ultimate destructive force that wishes to become a living god over all of time, space, and existence itself.  Trying to absorb it all through Time Compression, the Time Witch uses her immense power to make her final goal a reality, no matter the cost or who she has to utterly destroy to do it.  Destined to fail to SeeD, she uses her abilities without hesitation or remorse, caring only to extend her own existence while destroying everything else.
Background Information;      "This is reality. No one can help you. Sit back and enjoy the show."
    —Ultimecia

Not much is known of Ultimecia's world. The only thing that that is certain is that Ultimecia's castle dominates the landscape and it is implied Ultimecia is the sole ruler of her world, although no other inhabitants of her world are introduced in the game, their fate unknown.

Ultimecia's actions are driven mostly by a means to escape her destined defeat at the hands of this "Legendary SeeD." Ultimecia's knowledge of this fate could be the main instigation for her desire of bringing about time compression, by which all time would merge into one single moment. Through time compression, Ultimecia could absorb all time, space, and existence, thus becoming "a living god," incapable of dying. With this power, Ultimecia would be completely omnipotent, and could control all time, space, and existence, effectively preventing her fated demise.  Then Chaos came along....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name;  Giselle Do'Urden
Gender;  Female
Age;  300
Race;  Half Drow/half light elf
Orientation;  Bi
Appearance; 
(Her figure only.  Armor and gear not applicable here.)

(Her facial features, except the eyes are wrong.  Deep chestnut brown orbs is how I usually put her with.)
http://deskofskye.yolasite.com/resources/drow112zq6.jpg
Canon or non-canonical;  Non-canonical
Side;  Balance
Game you came from/most prefer for your character;  FF 13
Home World;  The Plane of Existence of Toril, on the super continent of Faerun
Home Town;  Mithral Hall
Class;  Multiclass expert.  Ranger/spellslinger
Fighting Style;  While she prefers to use her abilities as a ranger first and foremost, a warrior able to adapt to nearly any environment, allowing for ambush and stealthy attacks if not charming the local wildlife to fight for her, Giselle is a powerful swordswoman as well as a competent mage, able to combine all of her skills to grand and deadly effect.  Add on the natural abilities of her mixed blood and you have an even more dangerous adversary.
Weapon(s) Preference;  Twin scimitar blades both heavily enchanted as well as a magical longbow and quiver of arrows that never runs out of ammo.  The twin swords are named Icingdeath, a panther maw hilt, diamond edged fire absorbing blade that while it draws on the strength of the wielder to use its considerable magical ability if it comes up against flames that surpass its magic, grants complete immunity to fire as long as it is on the person that wields it, and Twinkle, a starlight enchanted blade created by the elves long ago.  This blade shines a pale blue when danger is near and is far sharper than it appears to be.  The silver inscribed wooden longbow made by elven hands long ago and its matching quiver are called Taulmaril the Heartseeker.  The Heartseeker is electrically enchanted, and with the bow aiding every shot, unleashes a silver spark stream behind every arrow fired from the weapon that pack enough punch to tear through solid stone.
Theme Song; 
Personality;  Despite growing up with the knowledge that she was of mixed heritage, Giselle Do'Urden, ranger, mage, rogue, and swordswoman is and always will be a champion for good.  She neither hesitates nor fears anything that she comes up against, and has a passion and fire for battle that few can hope to match.  She has a gentle and caring soul underneath her seemingly hard exterior however, one that she shows to those she trusts with her life, and those few friends she can honestly say that about would return the favor.  Intelligent, battle smart, relentless in combat, and never one to give up, Giselle Do'Urden is and always will be a force to be reckoned with.
Background Information;  "I was always told that you can win a thousand fights, but you can only lose one.  I've lived for 300 years and I have many more yet to go, and I can already say with absolute certainty that is quite accurate, and I'll prove it again if I have to, should you continue to stand in my way."
     Giselle Do'Urden

Raised by the bast swordsman and hero of her world, Giselle showed great promise early on with the double scimitar style of combat.  Acrobatic, magically gifted, agile, dexterous, and stronger of heart than even her own father, the half Drow/light elf ranger proved herself many times in the past and would continue on throughout countless adventures and conflicts across her world of Toril.  Wars, monster raiding parties, mad wizards, dragons, undead liches, all these and far more have tried to stop this rogue and beautiful warrior that moved with the grace of a dancer with the precision of a trained assassin.  Having always fought against the hordes of evil beings that have threatened her home at one time or another, Giselle had made quite a name for herself just as her father had before her, rising above what others thought of her skin and what it meant.  Dark elves were and still are rightfully feared even to this day and age, but she is far more than what her ebony skin would otherwise say about her.

Then the greatest war of them all reached into Giselle's world, and both beings, Chaos and Cosmos, approached her, wanting her to fight them.  She felt a far greater affinity for Cosmos than Chaos, but she chose neither, feeling that their war was pointless if they were equally matched, seeing through them with shocking ease.  "Your endless war has no place anymore, and I say there is a better way.  You might be gods, but you use us mortal beings as your pawns, and while that might be one of the oldest stories in the book, if you don't stand down, I'll find a way to make you both stop this senseless war."  With that she chose to fight for the force that balanced the two, hoping to find a way to end the endless cycle once and for all.

Revenent

Well, you had my answer before. Like I said in the voting thread, if you need an assistant GM to help out with the fighting threads and such, just let me know.

Also, if it's alright with you, I'd like to reserve Rydia for Cosmos, Xemnas for Balance, and an OC for Chaos, unless I change my mind. ::)

Revenent

Cosmos

Rydia of Mist
Name: Rydia
Race: Summoner
Orientation: Bi
Appearance:
Canon or non-canonical: Canon
Side: Cosmos
Game you came from/most prefer for your character: Final Fantasy IV
Home World: Earth/the Blue Planet
Home Town: Mist, a town in the mountains where a tribe of Summoners until it was obliterated by the Kingdom of Baron.
Class: Summoner, obviously. Rydia can summon a variety of beasts to temporarily aid her in battle, though this requires a terrible amount of magic energy to do, so she is also highly skilled in black magic and will use that as her primary means of attacking.
Fighting Style: See above. Though she is not as skilled in black magic as some, she can perform a great variety of spells if she's willing to put the mana into it, even up to the devastating Meteor ability, the strongest spell in her world.
Weapon(s) Preference: Mystic Whip - A magical whip with a golden handle and a gleaming white tail. While she rarely uses it in combat, this whip provides Rydia with a bit of extra defense against Holy magic, as well as buffing her own magic-casting ability. Having found this weapon in the Lunar Ruins, she is unsure of what material it is made and cannot duplicate it.
Theme Song: Final Fantasy IV DS Music - Rydia
Personality: For all she has gone through, with the loss of her mother, her village, and nearly her Eidolons, Rydia has shown herself to have an incredible strength of spirit and ability to persevere that only the best of Cosmos can match. She is also quite kind and caring, especially toward her own Eidolons, and will not hold back from giving her friends a good shove if they start to fall into despair.
Background Information: The story of how Rydia met her future friend and king, Cecil Harvey, is not a happy one like some would expect. The two first met when Cecil and his friend Kain Highwind were tricked into delivering a Carnelian Signet to Mist, a Summoner village and Rydia's hometown. The Signet released Bombs into the city, burning it to the ground and killing almost every inhabitant, though one had already been dead before they had arrived. On their way through the cave that led to Mist, Cecil and Kain had killed a Mist Dragon, which had turned out to be the Eidolon of Rydia's own mother. As a rule, when the Eidolon dies, the Summoner dies, so Rydia was already suffering her grief when her town was suddenly burned in hellfire around her.

Naturally, when a guilt-ridden Cecil tried to offer to help Rydia, not having known what the King of Baron was leading him to do, Rydia tried to flee and summoned Titan, though the landslide she induced ended up injuring her. Rydia finally started to trust in Cecil when he took her to a nearby town to recover and even fought off Baron soldiers who sought to eliminate all Summoners, eventually becoming a great help in his party, up until a ship they were traveling on was attacked by the vicious sea monster Leviathan and Rydia was swallowed and carried away.

Leviathan did not kill her, though. Instead, the sea beast carried her to Feymarch, the mystical realm of the Eidolons, and revealed himself to be none other than the great King of the Eidolons! Seeing her plight, Leviathan had taken it upon himself to teach the young Summoner (one of the very few remaining) to summon even greater of his kind, as well as to become better at black magic. Rydia spent years learning under Leviathan and his wife, Asura, going from age 7 to her current age before Cecil's party finally came to Feymarch and were reunited with her. She discovered that what had been many years to her had been nothing more than a few weeks to those living on Earth, so all of her friends were the same age while she had grown into a beautiful young woman. Convinced by Leviathan and Asura (who had become like foster parents to her) that she had to return to the human world and help against the threat developing there, Rydia returned with Cecil and his allies, now a much stronger and more mature ally.

Once the threat to the world was finally vanquished, Rydia returned to where Mist had once stood and dedicated herself to rebuilding the city, but before it's completion, she found herself whisked away to the realm of the gods, where the goddess of light, Cosmos, pleaded with her to help in an eons-long battle against the forces of darkness. Remembering how her Eidolon mother had insisted she fight the forces of evil before, Rydia agreed to provide whatever help she could, and took her place in the army of light alongside many new friends.

---

Balance

Xemnas
Name: Xemnas
Age: probably somewhere in his 80's or 90's (early 30's for his body)
Race: Nobody
Orientation: Straight (Although my Google image search of only the word "Xemnas" ended up being 50% pictures of him making out with other dudes, so I don't know. There was also one of him as some sort of dog thing. KH fandom is weird.)
Appearance:
Canon or non-canonical: Canon
Side: Balance
Game you came from/most prefer for your character: Kingdom Hearts 2
Home World: The Realm Between
Home Town: The World that Never Was
Class: Superior of the In-Between
Fighting Style: As the leader of Organization XIII, Xemnas wields nothingness, and manifests this as blades of energy called Ethereal Blades. Xemnas is very agile, and attacks with swift acrobatic combos with his blades. He can also teleport, fly, and create energy barriers to shield himself. Besides using them as melee weapons, Xemnas can fire his Ethereal Blades as laser-like projectiles, and can either fire them directly from his hands or create them in mid-air.
Weapon(s) Preference: Ethereal Blades, beams of red energy created from nothingness that extend from the palms of his hands.
Theme Song: Kingdom Hearts II Music - Vs Final Xemnas
Personality: The oldest of the Nobodies, Xemnas is utterly devoid of heart. He has no emotion other than that which he puts on as a show, and really only understands anger, hatred, and other negative emotions. Unlike other Nobodies, however, he embraces this nothingness, and only seeks to create Kingdom Hearts as a means to make himself ruler over all. He is incapable of feeling any remorse for his actions, and will go to any means to reach his goal, whether that means manipulation or murder.
Background Information: When a young Xehanort's experimentation with Kingdom Hearts led to the creation of a powerful and fearsome Heartless, Xemnas was the other side of that equation. Burdened with a body and soul, but no heart, Xemnas accepted his fate surprisingly quickly and decided to use his newfound power toward reforming Kingdom Hearts and using it to become a god and remake the universe in his image, but this wasn't something he could do alone. Using their desires to regain their hearts to manipulate them, Xemnas gathered a number of Nobody compatriots, several of whom were his old research partners, and formed Organization XIII, a group of shadowy agents who would manipulate the events in various worlds to achieve their goal.

Of course, you couldn't capture hearts without a keyblade, so after failing to manipulate Roxas as the means to accomplish their plan, the Organization turned to Sora, guiding him through various worlds and setting up plenty of Heartless for him to fight. In the end, however, Sora and his allies became aware of the plan and, together with Riku, he defeated Xemnas and returned the superior of the Nobodies back to nothingness. That wasn't the end of Xemnas, though, as some believed. The god of Balance found him there in the emptiness between Light and Darkness, offering him another chance. Already calculating a new means by which to complete Kingdom Hearts, he agreed...

---

Chaos

Evrae
Name: Evrae
Race: Unsent (formerly Al Bhed)
Orientation: Omni
Appearance:

Canon or non-canonical: Non-canon (kiiiiinda)
Side: Chaos
Game you came from/most prefer for your character: Final Fantasy X
Home World: Spira
Home Town: Bevelle
Class: Poisonous Fiend
Fighting Style: In his human form, Evrae is something of a rogue, attacking mainly through quick, vicious melee attacks, though he backs his physical combat up by using a variety of status effects on his opponents. Being a former Al Bhed, he crafts and uses a variety of grenades that induce these effects, including blinding bombs, poison bombs, and even petrification bombs. Of course, once he goes into his wyrm form, he becomes quite a bit more dangerous...
Weapon(s) Preference: Twin claws and status effect-inducing bombs of all kinds.
Theme Song: [Yakuza 3 OST] Hear this in the game
Personality: Having spent the last millennium as an unintelligent, murderous beast, Evrae's social skills are understandably out-of-whack. Unless he's in combat with them, he doesn't seem to want anything to do with anyone, and will go off to find another fight rather than talk to any nearby allies for more than five seconds. He's also a bit on the bipolar side, and will go from a grinning maniac to an angry mess when it makes the least sense to do so.
Background Information: During the great Bevelle-Zanarkard war of over 1,000 years ago, which ended in the destruction of Zanarkand and creation of Sin by the summoner Yu Yevon, Evrae was nothing more than a humble Al Bhed machine-builder living in Bevelle. Evrae saw little value in the war and thought the two technologically advanced city-states should be working together to advance all of Spira into a brighter future, but there was no hope for this aspiration. During the first attack of Sin on Bevelle, which led to the creation of the Yevonite faith, Evrae was killed for no more reason than being in the wrong place at the wrong time. In the city's panic, the majority of those killed by Sin were left unsent, but few became as bitter and hateful in death as Evrae.

Wanting revenge on the ones who had induced such an attack, and having little sentience left other than his hatred, Evrae gathered enough pyreflies to form himself the body of a monstrous red dragon and attacked Bevelle. Though he managed to do a catastrophic amount of damage to the city, he was ultimately defeated by the summoners living there and brought to the ground. Rather than kill him, however, the priests of Yevon imprisoned the dragon and tamed his mind with magic, repurposing him as the guardian of Bevelle instead. Brainwashed and unable to vent his anger except in defense of his city, Evrae spent the next thousand years in combat against anyone utterly foolish enough to attack the city. He was an unstoppable force, obliterating all attackers without mercy, until one well-equipped and very determined group on an airship managed to take him down...

Killed, but once again without a summoner present to send him to the Farplane, Evrae struggled to regather his form and seek to continue his campaign of hatred and destruction, but before he could gather enough pyreflies to rebuild himself, he was summoned before a mighty demon, and in his intelligent human form to boot! The demon called Chaos gave Evrae little choice in the matter: in exchange for being given back a human form (though he was still nothing more than an Unsent, like Seymour or Mika), Evrae would help Chaos in his war to bring about the destruction of all living things, over and over again. Evrae needed little convincing.

Vergil1989

You'd think Xemnas would be Chaos lol.  Still, I am looking forward to what you got Rev and I'd be more than happy to have you aboard as a GM if you still wish the spot.  It'd be a great help to me since each of the GMs would be taking over one of the God or Goddesses that rule each of the three factions.  Who wants what doesn't matter to me really, just as long as we all know what's going on with the story and all that.  As for Rydia, she looks wonderful already and I can't wait to see what she looks like when she's all done.

Ember Star

I might be interested. Question. Wou9
ld Refia from FF 3 be an acceptable character?
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

As Day Fades

I'm tempted to toss my hat in the ring as Kefka Palazzo, among others. Maybe Kain, or as Terra.

Here's a question though. What's the general vibe of this that you have in mind? Did you want it to be a balance of sex and fighting? A lean toward one or the other? Would there be a metaplot aside from what's already mentioned?

Vergil1989

ECSK, I may not know who Refia is but anyone from FF or KH, or even your own people are acceptable as long as they can fall into one of the systems that are used for one of the games in the past.  ADF, I hope to have a nice balance between the two and there will most likely be a metaplot as well as the main Dissidia fight between Chaos and Cosmos which we all know if you've watched and studied the vids/games as I have so far.  Instead of the annoying manikins though, I plan to throw regular FF and KH styled enemies at us, but beyond that it's the usual story that you can witness in any walkthrough of the Dissidia and Duodecim games.

Revenent

My reasoning is that Xemnas, having no heart, would really only care about collecting as many hearts as possible to complete Kingdom Hearts without destroying the world in the process, so Balance is the logical choice to him.

But it doesn't matter which god you want me to play, though I don't know anything about this third god you're planning, obviously. Do you already have a personality planned out for him or anything?

Vergil1989

I actually don't have anything in mind for the third god currently and simply named Balance.  Other than he or she is simply there as a neutral party of sorts so that things don't get out of hand such as the battleground world I was hoping to have a map creator for to make it and all that doesn't get completely wiped out more or less.  As for which god you want to play, I really don't mind either and really the gods are just there as NPCs more than anything since I don't plan to have them directly involved with the actual fighting.  Cosmos would surely fight if she had to I'm sure but I don't want this to become a slug fest between the two main deities is the only thing.  Everyone else on the other hand is fair game lol.  Joking aside, the 'Gods' are just us GMs in character in case trouble pops up between people in the ICs themselves, nothing more besides to help get the story going.

Revenent

Actually, in that case, I may actually have an idea for the god of Balance (though I wouldn't want his name to be "Balance"). How would you feel if he was an old Shaolin/Buddhist monk sort of god who was seeking to wipe out those who refuse to cease combat?

Vergil1989

Balance was just a temporary name, kind of spur of the moment when it came up at all, but I like the sound of what you're getting at Rev.

SargentToughie

Let's see here... The fanboy in me is wanting me to use Tifa for Cosmos, but I haven't exactly done her justice in the past.

I'm still trying to figure out just who I want to play as, and how many OCs I want to mix in with the Canon characters. Maybe I'll round out the KH group (Riku and Xemnas so far) by picking up Sora or something.
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

Vergil1989

Sora and Riku working together would be just like old times if you want to go that route.  If you don't feel you can do Tifa justice then I'd suggest not doing that particular character.  I'm going way out of my norm with Ultimecia as is but it's all up to you my friend.

SargentToughie

Yeah, 'eff it, I think I'm going to use Sora for cosmos. So is this the part in the timeline where Tidus is Chaos and Jecht is Cosmos? If so, I want to use Auron for Chaos so that he can 'look after the kid'.
Ons and offs

Vergil1989

Nah, it's just another fight and another part of the endless cycle.  Basically this is our own way of doing the whole 'war'.  So it's all you to decide my friend.  ;D

SargentToughie

Nah, I think I'll just use an OC for Chaos, actually.

Now about the neutral side... KIRA YAMATO FROM GUNDAM SEED!!!
Ons and offs

Vergil1989

Not sure I recognize the name since it's been a while I watched SEED.  Still, if the Gundam comes out be sure it's a kind of super powered move or something lol.

SargentToughie

I'm just kidding, actually. It was a joke concerning Kira's personality in SEED. Really though, I need to come up with a good balance character, let's think...
Ons and offs

Vergil1989

Well, anything is possible.  I have no idea who to suggest though unfortunately.

Ember Star

H'm. Okay I'm in I'll play Refia as either Balance or Cosmos. Not sure which yet.

And just call me Ember.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

SargentToughie

So next question, can we have characters switch sides at certain points? If so, I'll just use OCs for both Neutral and Chaos.
Ons and offs

Vergil1989

Well alrighty, welcome aboard Ember.  And Refia I'm sure will be a welcome addition either way.  Balance fighters won't see action right away but when they do they will be quite busy.  You can still train and the like until you're called to put a reign on both sides though.  I'd prefer you didn't ST, just because it'll be quite a headache to have people switching sides all the time and try to keep track of it as well.

SargentToughie

Alrighty then, no big skin off my nose. I think I might switch the one OC to Balance though, depending on what variation on her personality I want to do at this point in time. I'm trying to come up with a good chaos character at this point, and see if I can't make the swap.
Ons and offs

Vergil1989

Well, we don't have any real baddies just yet besides what Rev and ADF promised so far.  Kefka is freaky as heck from what I've seen of him lol.  Anyway, if I might make a suggestion, someone from FF 12 would be awesome to fight against on Chaos's side, but that's just me.  The rest is totally yours to decide ST.

SargentToughie

Hmm... Maybe good ol' Gabby (Gabranth) then? I hate how he got nerfed in duodecim, but he was a badass in the first dissidia.
Ons and offs

Vergil1989

The Judge?  That's the guy right?  Just to be sure, but if that's the case then YES!

SargentToughie

Roger that, character sheets inbound for all 3 of my characters.
Ons and offs

Vergil1989

SargentToughie

Oh and by the way, my JYB fanboy is also now demanding that I take Firion as my main Cosmos character, instead of Sora... Well, that and Firion totally kicks ass in those games.

Decisions Decisions...
Ons and offs

Vergil1989

JYB?  Still, Firion or Sora, it's all yours to decide buddy.  I saw some of what Firion can do and I do have to agree with ya lol.

SargentToughie

Johnny Yong Bosch, also known as the most awesome anime protagonist voice actor ever, here are his credentials.

Adam, the second black power ranger
Vash the Stampede
Lelouch Vi Brittania
Firion (Dissidia)
Ichigo Kurosaki
Zero (Marvel vs Capcom 3)
Sasori (Naruto)
Emil (tales of Symphonia)

just to name a few... Yup, I think I'm gonna have to go with Firion, he'll be more fun to play as then Sora anyway.
Ons and offs

Vergil1989

Ah ok, I know of him, limited but still I know of him.  He is indeed an awesome voice actor and you have a go to use Firion for that reason alone lol.

SargentToughie

Awesome, okay! Just to recap who I've got on reserve, for realsies this time.

Cosmos: Firion
Neutral: Original Character
Chaos: Gabranth.
Ons and offs

Vergil1989

Alrighty and thanks ST.  Looks good and again can't wait to see where this goes.

Revenent

Working on my Chaos character as we speak. I pushed him up ahead of Rydia as a priority since I had what I thought was a pretty awesome idea for him. I'll give you a hint: what kind of Final Fantasy villain won't stay down no matter how many times you kill his ass?

SargentToughie

Oh god no...

Somebody just do the sending dance and let him be gone.
Ons and offs

Vergil1989

I thought about using him, but even I didn't think I could pull that kind of open arrogance and complete disregard for life.  Seymour Guado is a power hungry maniac that tried to take Sin from the inside out.  I LOVE THE IDEA!

Revenent

Er, no, it's not Seymour Guado, as much as I think he was highly underrated as a villain. You're half-right, though, because he is an Unsent. That or an evil Fayth. It basically comes down to whether I want the giant monster he can turn into to be called a Fiend or an Aeon.

Vergil1989

The only other person I can think of that matches that description is Jecht.

Revenent

Or an OC...like I already said I was doing for Chaos. :P

SargentToughie

All of Toughie's character sheets in one place!

Cosmos

Name; Firion
Gender; Male
Age;  20
Race; Human
Orientation;  Straight
Appearance; 
Side;  Cosmos
Home Town;  Salamand
Class;  Weapon master
Fighting Style;  Firion is famed in his world as the man who mastered the seven different styles of weapon in his world. As such, he is always seen carrying the following on his person at all times: a sword, an axe, a bow, a staff, a dagger, a lance, and his fists. He has also started to carry the shield of his fallen comrade Minwu on his person, allowing him to devastate opponents with a well timed shield bash. Due to the unnatural levels of gear that he always has on his person at all times, many of his allies have questioned just how he can stand to have all of it with him like that. It's even led to a few rather humorous incidents with Kefka, where the clown accidentally (or maybe not so much) insinuated that Firion was 'hot' when referring to the discomfort of being so heavily burdened by weapons.
Weapon(s) Preference;  Because of his unquestioned mastery of various weapons, Firion's magical abilities have fallen to the wayside. Still, he is still able to toss out a few spells in times of need, but he highly prefers his weapons when fighting.
Personality;  Firion is a very determined man, never stopping when it comes to his ideals of creating a peaceful world. He can't stand it when people manipulate others to achieve their goals, and as such his sworn enemy is the Emperor, a man known for manipulating events from the shadows while never revealing his true motives if he can help it. He is also very passionate about protecting his friends. When it comes to fighting, he absolutely refuses to yield for as long as he has a drop of energy left, making him a dangerous foe.
Background Information;  Firion was originally born in Salamand, however, when his adoptive parents were killed at the hands of the Palamecian army, he was quickly hurled into a battle the likes of which he never could have imagined before. It wasn't long before he was a full time member of the wild rose rebellion, striking out against the cruel and corrupt empire that had ravaged his home world. It was in this rebellion that Firion met many of his friends who would aid him in his battle, each of them taking swords against the empire for their own causes and goals. It was only with their assistance and constant support that Firion was able to master as many types of weapons as he has.

Of course, that was a battle that was never meant to end, as just before Firion dealt the emperor the killing blow, the two of them were taken by the two gods and forced into a never ending battle. Even though he no longer has the memories of his rebellion and his old friends, Firion still finds his mortal enemy in the form of the Emperor with every new turn of the conflict. The two conflict on every level, and Firion has fought to remove him from power in every turn of the conflict since. In just about every cycle, he fights for the sake of a better world, one that's able to live in peace. It's been his dream since the day he was first drafted to fight in this never ending battle, and with the return of each new cycle, his mind never wavers on the matter.

Neutral

Name; Isabel Raimen
Gender; Female
Age;  19
Race; Human
Orientation;  Straight... for now ;)
Appearance; 
Canon or non-canonical;  Original character
Side;  Balance
Home World;  World of FF6
Home Town;  Narshe
Class;  Warrior
Fighting Style;  Direct melee, focuses on speed and maneuverability more then raw attacking power.
Weapon(s) Preference;  Isabel fights with a one handed spear and a buckler strapped to her wrist as her primary weapons, however, should those fail her she can also fall back on a rather large two handed pike. Obviously, has a preference for polearms, and rarely uses anything else.
Personality;  Isabel is a very serious young woman, and to those who judge her at a first glance, she is a somewhat cold and humorless person. However, to those who simply have the patience to carry on a single conversation with her, Isabel proves herself to be merely a very soft spoken and timid person. She often doesn't have the gall to raise her voice to others, and will often let her spear do the talking for her when she's dealing with enemies. She doesn't connect with others very well, due to being somewhat socially awkward as well as shell shocked from the loss detailed in her background information.
Background Information;  Isabel came from the town of Narshe, living a fairly average, if somewhat sheltered, life as the daughter of a wealthy business man. When she was about sixteen, she began wandering the world on her own with her father's consent so that she could broaden her horizons and learn to fend for herself. Of course, that was merely one year before the events that would bring her entire world crashing down upon her head. The grounds quaked, the sky lit red and glowed with dark energy...

The world burned around her.

Isabel barely survived the disastrous moment herself, and when she realized that she was still able to move, she made her way back to her home as quickly as she could, only to be horrified to see it completely demolished, not a living soul to be found. From that moment on, Isabel lived in despair, a sellsword who's only desire was to end the pain and suffering of others as quickly as possible. She developed a deep fear/hatred of powers she didn't understand, like magic, and to this day she refuses to fight with anything other then her spears because of it. Apparently, this was enough for her to be noticed by the god of the balance, and she was summoned before him to fight to bring an end to what seemed like a never ending conflict between two gods.

Being the kind of pacifist that she was, with her deeply installed distaste for pointless battle, she accepted proudly and rose her weapon to end the fighting.

Chaos

Name; Gabranth
Gender; Male
Race; Human
Orientation;  Straight
Appearance; 
Side;  Chaos
Home Town;  Landis
Class;  Judge
Fighting Style;  Gabranth fights with a pair of swords for melee combat, both of which he is able to use to channel various mist powers which can make his attacks hauntingly powerful when he puts his all into his attacks. Tragically, due to the finicky nature of mist within the conflicted world, he's only able to unleash his full power in short bursts. This means that for large portions of the fight, he is significantly weaker then his opponents, but once he is able to unleash his full strength, he is an absolute terror to behold.
Weapon(s) Preference;  Gabranth uses his signature twin blades, Chaos blade and Highway star. These swords can either be combined into a double bladed glave weapon, or can remain individual swords.
Personality;  Gabranth is a very serious man with a bit of a cruel streak running down his back, particularly when it comes to his twin brother who he considers to be a coward and a traitor. However, despite that he has a certain knightly sense of duty about him, as when he is given a command by those that he respects as his superiors, he takes them extremely seriously and will carry them out without question.
Background Information;  Gabranth, who was known as Noah at the time, was raised in Landis with his brother before the empire invaded. During that time, his brother fled to Dalmasca to serve with their army, and Noah fled to Archadia to live with his mother, who was rather sickly. It was here that he took the surname Gabranth and enlisted in the Archadia military. He soared through the ranks, and was made Judge Magister for his time and commitment. With the 9th bureau under his command, he tried several times to interfere with the actions of his brother, Bosch, and actually engaged Bosch and his allies head to head twice, though he lost both times. In the end of the conquest he ended up making amends with his brother, but for Gabranth, the true battle was only just beginning.

Gabranth was actually the very first warrior that Chaos ever brought to the field of the eternal battle, however, Chaos damned him and banished him to the pits of torment for his constant failures against Cosmos' champion, Shantotto. Having failed in his duties, Gabranth resigned himself to suffering in humility with nobody to remember his battles. However, for a reason that he himself would never understand, Chaos decided to give him another chance, and he pulled him from the pits for one last shot at redeeming himself alongside his chaos allies. This being Gabranth's last chance to return honor to his name, he has every intention on fighting harder then he ever had before.

Ons and offs

Vergil1989

Lol good counter Rev, and again whatever you want to do is fine by me.  I'd say Aeon myself but that's just me lol.  As for you ST, your OC is a thing of beauty.

Snowe

Ooh! OOH! Can I join this, or is it too late!?

I totally want to play Yuffie. YUFFIEISEPIX! *Fangirl flail* ¬.¬ I mean..boy..fanboy. *Cough*

Or maybe an OC.

I'll totally be if Toughie is gonna play Tifa. Just 'cus of the epicness of being able to constantly annoy someone who could lolown me is so alluring..which is sorta scary.

Or, again, an OC. Not sure which~ Perhaps both!
My frozen dairy beverage bringeth all the gentlefolk to the yard and they claim, 'Surely, tis better than thine! Surely, tis better than thine!' I'd instruct you, though I must levy a fee.

SargentToughie

I've already decided that I'm not playing Tifa, but Isabel could certainly be a more humorless replacement if you're REALLY interested in annoying somebody.
Ons and offs

Snowe

Oh I totally might have to do that. Bwahaha. There shall be ninja tackles and constant annoyance. I might just make an OC too. Perhaps one who is insanely serious as a foil to her. Like a female, much better looking version of Steiner.

Perhaps an Elvaan. With a bow. That turns into a sword. Or something. I have no idea. Bwahah.

If I played yuffie I'd love for someone to play an OC who is her boss. That'd be hilarious.
My frozen dairy beverage bringeth all the gentlefolk to the yard and they claim, 'Surely, tis better than thine! Surely, tis better than thine!' I'd instruct you, though I must levy a fee.

Vergil1989

Lol I love Yuffie so it's totally fine if you pick her to play regardless.  And you're approved right, welcome aboard on E regardless if you get accepted into this or not my friend.  Giselle is a good person to serve under since she does laugh some but she has a far more serious tone to her than most of my characters.  She's with Balance however if that's ok with you.

Snowe

Balance is fine I guess. I never saw Yuffie as a good character anyway. She's a good -person-, like she doesn't purposely kill or attack people just for fun, but she's a thief and all so, that doesn't help her case.

I'd love if someone played Edge as her foil too. Edge is a ninja too after all, and like the anti-yuffie. Totally amazing couple.

Ember Star

I'll make Refia's profile as soon as I decided which of the 24 classes I'm FF3 I want her to be. Might make her a Thief, that's what I played her as in the game. But in the game I also had three other characters which allowed me magic. H'm. Idk. Oh, are we limited to weapons specific to the class. Example: Thieves can only use daggers and throw weapons. Which are actually my favorite kinds of weapons but o wouldn't mind a bow and there scarcely few good classes that allow bows

SargentToughie

Oh lord, if Edge is your Cosmos character then I feel bad for Rydia, who's already confirmed as being a part of this.

Anyway, Firion's done.

Name; Firion
Gender; Male
Age;  20
Race; Human
Orientation;  Straight
Appearance; 
Side;  Cosmos
Home Town;  Salamand
Class;  Weapon master

Ons and offs

Vergil1989

I'd agree with ya on that one Snowe.  Yuffie did make quite the pain in the ass to chase down, stealing your Materia and everything lol.  Anyway, I don't rightly remember who Edge is at the moment but I already have my three unfortunately and I don't plan to change.  And Ember, to answer ya I'd prefer you did stick to class specific weapons but being unable to use a bow just because of that does seem kind of stupid.  Ah I'll let ya have a bow or a crossbow, whatever you prefer, but I do ask that you have at least something in your profile to say that you don't have a lot of experience with it or something like that anyway.

And ST, it's a thing of beauty to see the unstoppable master of seven weapons on the field.  I do ask that you put your profiles together in one post, but beyond that I love what I see already.

SargentToughie

And now Gabby's done too! XD Alright Vergil, I'll  get right on putting all 3 profiles in one post for you, just posting it here too so that you can see it first.

Name; Gabranth
Gender; Male
Race; Human
Orientation;  Straight
Appearance; 
Side;  Chaos
Home Town;  Landis
Class;  Judge

Ons and offs

Revenent

Completed my Chaos character sheet. And before anybody (probably nobody) asks, I checked, and his death animation did indeed show him to be a Fiend, and not just some tamed animal.

Vergil1989

You're both good and I love what I'm getting so far.  Welcome aboard guys and gals, welcome aboard indeed!  And thanks for getting your people into one post as I requested.

Revenent

Finished up Rydia as well. Just one left to go. ;D

Dorian Grandale

Heyas, Verg.

I'll go with OCs for Balance and Cosmos, and I'll take the One Winged Angel himself for Chaos.
"There ain't no sunshine when I'm low, how I'm low.
People tell me life's a game, I'm not playing.
Bitches don't mean shit to me, anymore.
I have taken my blows, I'm still standing.."

Vergil1989

Sephiroth, the terror of FF 7, the One Winged Angel that appeared in both FF 7 and KH, both KH games for that matter.  You are going to have a high order to match for that powerful and maniacal power hungry loon, but I am sure you can handle it.

Katra Alexion

Heya, Verg - for Balance and Cosmos i will also go for Ocs i am still debating who to use for Chaos >.<

Dorian Grandale

Heh. I will give it my all.

I'll be using the KH version of Sephy-sama.

Vergil1989

Not a problem Katra, take whatever time you need.  Tomorrow I might be a bit busy but otherwise I should be able to get the OOC and all that ready to go eventually.  For now, keep sending in the characters and keep on impressing me and my Co-GMs.  Rev is one of them, and I still need a second to cover the rest of the major powers.  Correction, already have another so that leaves Cosmos, which I can handle.  Alright, tomorrow the war begins.

I can deal with that DG lol.

Ember Star

I'll get Refia's stuff together tomorrow. I think I'm just gonna have the one character. Although I might consider the girl from Ring of Fates (whose name I can't remember right now) as a second. Buti think she might be more fun if I had her twin brother to travel with.

Revenent

Hm? Who's the other co-GM?

EDIT: Completed the last of my character sheets.

Vergil1989

Everything seems to be in excellent order everyone, and for that I cannot thank you all enough.  Ember, never heard of Ring of Fates but it sounds good lol.  As I've said before, whoever you decide to use is more than welcome here.  Good luck to you all and I'll leave a note when the threads are ready to go.

SargentToughie

Ons and offs

Vergil1989

LMAO that was friggin epic.  The only thread I'm having trouble with creating is the one for the Balance side but otherwise everything else is ready to go guys and gals.  OOC and Character Thread first, then your respective ICs save for the Balance side of things is ready to go.

Revenent

If it helps, since the Balance god is a Shaolin/Buddhist sort of dude, I wanted his chosen area where he hangs out (like Order's Sanctuary for Cosmos and the Edge of Madness for Chaos) to be a sort of ethereal mountaintop, like the Throat of the World if you've played Skyrim. Just think of every single piece of fiction ever that features monks, where they have a big temple at the peak of a mountain.

Vergil1989

That would work.  Alrighty, I'll try to find something similar for your side of things Rev.  And Rev, when you're ready you can get the place going if you want since it's your side of the war and all.  I even found a good pic for ya if you want it.  Anyway, if not I can do it easily enough, but either way it'll be ready to go before the day is over hopefully.

Revenent

I probably wouldn't want him to have a whole palace or really anything, since a god is a force of nature and wouldn't need a physical home (except Chaos' chair, I guess). Just the mountain would be good enough for him. But yeah, I can follow your lead once you post up the other two threads and make one for Balance.

Vergil1989

Except for Balance's place all the other threads are ready to go.  Thought you guys had read that in my last post.  Ah oh well, I'll get the place going but the palace wasn't for the guy himself exactly but for his warriors lol.  We need a place to stay when we aren't fighting for our lives and all ;P

Revenent

Ah, didn't realize you meant you had already posted them up. >_> Unfortunately, I have to go for some of the night very soon, but I'll write up his thread as soon as I get back.

Vergil1989

Not a problem Rev, we'll be here when you get back.  Good luck and have a good day!

Prismwind

Cosmos

Name; Pheonix (Uses Fiera Avia as a name when disguised as a human)

Gender; Female

Age; In the thousands

Race; Esper

Orientation;  Bisexual

Appearance; 

Canon or non-canonical;  Canon (Sort of)

Side;  Cosmos

Home World;  FF6 (Was the actual name of the planet ever mentioned? I dunno.)

Home Town;  Realm of Summoned Monsters

Class; Esper (Fire and Holy affinity) - Pheonix has access to very powerful White Magic as well as all Fire Elemental spells. Her feathers alone can bring others back from the brink of death (ie she has near infinite use of Phoenix Down for obvious reasons). Due to her elemental nature she absorbs Fire and Holy based spells outright to heal herself while in her true form and even in human form she is immune to damage from these. She can use other forms of attack magic but is weaker with them, only able to cast second tier spells unless it's a Fire spell. For Ice and Water spells she can only cast first tier spells. She is weak to water and ice magic in either form.

Fighting Style;  Lots and lots and lots of pretty flames and healing magic. Phoenix can cast Holy as well, and will resort to lesser tier spells of other elements if necessary. Physical combat is a last resort.

Weapon(s) Preference;  Pheonix is very old and has time to acquire powerful accessories. She wears a Ribbon to stave off disabling attacks and carries a Gem Box as a pendant around her neck to enable her to double cast spells. Around one ankle is an anklet that allows her to assume human form, in which she loses her ability to fly and becomes only immune to flames and holy spells instead of absorbing them, but which also gives her the ability to wield weapons and wear armor, which are absorbed into her when she changes back. She wears Force Armor which negates her weakness to Ice as well as providing resistance to Lightning, Wind, and Earth. She also wields a Magus Rod as a weapon when in human form. She wears a red mage's outfit over the armor, which includes a Red Cap.

Theme Song;  http://youtu.be/ltoc0XD5waI

Personality;  Phoenix is very caring and motherly, wishing to protect and nurture others. Her anger can be sparked by acts of cruelty and senseless violence however, as well as serious threats to those she has chosen to protect, and she also has a bit of a playful side as well, teasing and playing with her charges. She can also be a little bit naughty, her love of raising a family combined with her ability to absorb life energy making her something of a slut. The males that stick with her for raising the family find it to be well worth their while, as she is quite amorous as well as very good at being a mother. Females find her equally affectionate and caring, able to do surprising things with her tongue and caresses of her feathers.

Background Information;
Phoenix was one of many creatures that wished to live in peace in their own realm after the War of the Magi. She was quite happy there, having quite a few children and lovers, Tritoch and Palidor amoung her children. Carbunkle also fathered a child are two by her, though her relationship with him was almost as much parent and child as it was lovers. To her slight embarrassment, Palidor later had a child by Carbunkle as well, though such relationships did not turn out as badly for espers as they did for humans. All of this changed however the day Emperor Gestahl invaded the summon realm for the first time, several of her lovers and children taken from her, causing great grief.

Once the gate was opened a second time she flew to attempt to rescue those trapped in Gestahl's cruel clutches, only to lose control of her power temporarily, resulting in a rain of bright red flame upon the imperial capital. Afterwards she fled with the others until she could regain control of her power. She escaped the death of many others at the hands of Kefka only to become trapped in a cave once he devastated the world. Eventually Locke found her in magicite form, and her power was used to defeat Kefka in his tower. With the power of magic fading from the world, Phoenix and the other espers vanished, only to find themselves reforming in the space between universes. Between them they recreated a realm for themselves to live in, the realm eventually becoming connected to many other worlds. Thus the Realm of Summoned Monsters was born, lending their aid to those who fought against beings like Kefka and other wicked forces of suffering and destruction. She has chosen to disguise herself as a human until she needs to reveal her true nature in order to fight the forces of Chaos.
Ons and Offs

Honor the dark, it protects and hides from evil's sight, honor the dark and fear the light...

Vergil1989

Heya Prism, love this one a great deal.  You're more than welcome to join us with your lovely bird of fire and resurrection.

Prismwind

Name; Latru Lorular

Gender; Human form Male, Dragon form Hermaphrodite

Age;  24

Race; Half Void Dragon/Half Human

Orientation;  Bisexual

Appearance; 
Latru is short, only 4 feet tall in human form. His skin is pale white with blue eyes, and he has long straight raven black hair that falls to his waist. His built can only be described as childlike and feminine, despite being a 24 year old male, something that often leads to trouble for him convincing others not only of his actual gender but that he's an adult, although if he ever drops his pants the 7 inch cock between his legs does a good job of proving his point. All of this is normally hidden under black sweats and boots however with a black hooded cloak over that, numerous pockets inside the cloak containing a variety of things from a plentiful supply of throwing knives to various pouches of herbs and packets of trail mix.

When in dragon form, Latru becomes larger, about 6 feet tall at the shoulders not counting the long neck. His dragon form is smooth and black, the hide seeming to absorb the light hitting it rather than reflect any of it, lithe and athletic looking. Only his eyes add color to the darkness, the blue irises having no whites, instead set in a darkness just as deep as the rest of him. His mouth is normally toothless in this form. The reality is that his dragon form is a hermaphrodite, the tail quite sensitive and capable of spraying a mist of cum along its length while his mouth and throat are actually an entrance to his womb. This is of course only his base form as a dragon... being made of liquid darkness it can shift and flow into any shape, though his human form will always be contained somewhere inside of it.

In either case he has almost no scent. His human form is hairless other than the hair on his head and he does not sweat at all. Most of his scent comes from his clothes and things he's been around, not him.

Canon or non-canonical;  Original Character

Side;  Balance

Game you came from/most prefer for your character; Kingdom Hearts II

Home World; Twilight Town

Home Town;  Twilight Town

Class;  Shadowmancer/Druid/Summoner - Latru is skilled in a variety of magical disciplines, but is only truly a master of shadow magic. Being half void dragon, he was able to control and manifest his shadow from birth. His skill with shaping and manipulating shadows has grown greatly since then, from the ability to step through one shadow into another nearby shadow to the ability to shape and create darkness, as well as being able to see even with no light present. His druidic magic was taught by his mother, and mostly extends to communicating with nature and its spirits... he can talk to plants and animals, and ask the forces of nature for help. He also knows healing magic and has knowledge of herbs and other natural remedies. Summoning magic came later, after his parents disappeared... it extended from his ability to talk to nature spirits to communication with various magical creatures and understanding them, as he did research on his father and tried to search for them. While he does not actually start with summons to call from he is capable of making summon contracts and using them.

Fighting Style;  Latru's other magical abilities are much weaker than his shadow manipulation, and manifesting his shadow in physical form is his primary weapon along with the large number of throwing knives he keeps handy. His enemies have been known to call him a tentacle monster, and it is mostly true at least when it comes to doing battle with him. When he transforms into a dragon little changes other than his physical size and strength, he still prefers fighting from a distance however as his physical body is still frail and human, and somewhere inside his dragon form still. His shadow form is immune to physical attacks, though energy attacks such as magic, explosives, flamethrowers, and so on are still dangerous to him. As his dragon form consumes heat, life energy, and small amounts of light as food, he is also resistant to heat, holy, and light attacks, though he is weak to cold and necromantic attacks.

Weapon(s) Preference;  Latru primarily uses shadows to strike from a distance, preferring to hide during the fight, often using shadow manipulation to make himself invisible, and attack and harass his opponents from all sides while blinding them with darkness.

Theme Song;  http://youtu.be/J-iC0JdpDzE

Personality;  Latru is next to the word "shy" in the dictionary. He frequently blushes and stutters when speaking and most of the time hides from people when he can. His soft voice and shyness of course does not help the fact most people think he's a little girl, something he spends a lot of time trying to convince others he isn't. He relaxes a little more around animals, and spends much of his time with them when he has the chance. He plays the flute both as a way to relax and a way to help him think sometimes, frequently attracting an audience of animals while doing so, which he frequently feeds a little bit afterwards. He also makes a practice of gardening, and is actually a vegetarian... he likes fruits and other sweet tasting foods although his favorite food is actually mushrooms. While he is very shy and hesitant, he often yearns for affection and will relax if treated gently and held. Once someone earns his trust, his shadow manipulation can be quite the exotic treat in bed, as well as his nature magic allowing him to enhance certain things, granting more stamina, less need to rest between orgasms, and so on.

Background Information;
Latru grew up in a pleasant neighborhood, his house having a nice fenced in back yard with a couple of trees and a lawn out front. Nearby was the forest, where his mother frequently went on walks with him, teaching him of the ways of druids. His father was more a mystery, leaving and coming back various times, simply saying he was researching something. Born with the ability to feel things with his shadow and move it like another limb, Latru's father patiently taught him more and more shadow magic as Latru grew older, something he had a natural affinity for. When he hit puberty he simply stopped aging, though his maleness certainly grew to full length. He came to be home schooled a few short years later, as the bullies at school began to pick on him for his girly appearance and small stature. He grew more attached to animals and spirits than other people as time went on because of this.

Then his parents disappeared one day, first his father when he went out to investigate something, then just days later his mother, both gone without a trace. Latru panicked at first, then cried, then finally started trying to investigate their appearance, obtaining any books on magic and creatures with shadow manipulation he could, trying to identify what his father was. He lived quietly and alone other than the animals, studying and trying to obtain clues. All this changed the day he had an unfortunate encounter with some heartless one night. He was able to dispatch them with a little effort, but the darkness seeming to take shape and attack him was disturbing to him. He started to investigate, and found more, always in back alleys or dark corners or in the forest, out of sight of the clueless people living normal lives in town. And once he learned what they did to people, stealing their  hearts, he began to actively fight them, while also hoping he would find his missing parents doing so. He eventually ended up following some he was fighting into a dark portal, and ended up spending much time fighting for his existence in the dark realm before finding his way back out and to a normal world once more... lonely and haunted by his ordeal, but much stronger for it.
Ons and Offs

Honor the dark, it protects and hides from evil's sight, honor the dark and fear the light...

Vergil1989

Dorian Grandale

Tarkan, the Lost Engineer
Name: Tarkannen Meinos Serevi
Race: Human
Orientation: Straight
Appearance:
Canon or non-canonical: Non-canon
Game you came from/most prefer for your character: Final Fantasy XII
Home World: Ivalice, Kingdom of Dalmasca
Home Town: Rabanastre
NOTE: This is information on where he came from. He's obviously somewhere else now..

Class: Engineer
Fighting Style: Gunslinger/Gadgeteer
Weapon(s) Preference:
Bolt Driver
Weapon type: Cannon Spear
Ability - Drill Shot: By using the powerful magnetic engine within Bolt Driver, the spearhead can be shot out at the enemy. This can be very damaging from impact alone, but leaves him with a metal staff, until he can replace the spearhead. Because of this, he usually carries three or more spearheads, and one hardened drill bit. By fitting a hardened drill bit to the end of Bolt Driver instead of a spearhead, he can achieve much greater damage, though the resulting missile is slower.

AC-22X Wyvern
Weapon type: Mini Crossbow
Shooting 3-inch darts at a frightening rate, it can shoot 18 such darts before needing to reload. It is gas operated, so it needs to be refueled every 120 shots.
Ability - Disruptor Dart: By hand-loading and firing a special dart with a tiny amount of electrical mana, a shot can be fired which causes additional electric elemental damage, as well as a chance of either paralyzing the target for a short time. Unlike the standard dart, which he carries hundreds of, he only carries 15 of these, for safety's sake.

Ability - Explosive Dart: Like the Disruptor, a special dart is hand-loaded into the Wyvern, which explodes on impact, causing fire and concussive damage, as well as a chance of slowing the target for a short time. At any one time, he has only five of these highly dangerous darts.

Theme Song: Monolith by Affinity
Personality: Ever the working man, he tends to speak to the machines he services more than to people. When he does deign to speak to a living being, he does so in gruff, dry tones. This is no cover, no shield. The horrors committed by both those who worship Chaos, and those who claim to fight for the Cosmos, heavily on his soul. But it was the atrocities done by those with evil in their hearts in the wake of the destruction, that truly turned him away from those who call themselves 'civilized' and 'righteous', or indeed, 'people'. The few friends he had, were his clients, and material suppliers. Those brave enough to come to the crumbling airship wreck that is his home, will be greeted by one of countless robot sentries, and a warning shot..
Background Information:
A prodigy child from a young age, he had much more understanding of the with the mechanics, with an emphasis on the technology of the great flying machines, they called Airships. Their ability to float for what seemed to be forever, fascinated him. But that same trait, made them painfully slow, in his opinion. The more advanced prototypes aside, they took days, sometimes weeks, to get anywhere within the Realm. This was rather annoying to him, and early on, began to study alternate ways of powering and propelling these ponderous machines. Some of his work was based on a strange device he had found some time ago, as he had witnessed it falling from the sky. He had studied this device in detail, and had discovered it was a 'motion drive' of previously unknown kind. He discovered, after a few experiments, that it could be used to propel an airship to wondrous speeds, as well as seemingly teleport said ship, given enough energy.

About this time, the war between Dalmasca and Archadia began to heat up, forcing him to deviate from his personal quest, to assist in the militarization of just about every flying vehicle in Dalmasca. Secretly, he continued his work on the 'Aero Drive' as he had decided to name it. He outfitted a small, scout-type airship with the largest form of the drive he could adequately power, as well as tons of supplies and fuel, for he did not know where this drive would send them to, once activated.

The day of the test flight was marred by horrible news: Nalbina Fortress had fallen! It would be a matter of time before Archadian forces made their way to the capital, Rabanastre. Proceeding hastily with final preparations, he and the 'Swiftwing' as he had called the test ship, launched into a sky already blazing with battle. But he would not be deterred by this. It was when the servants of Chaos first appeared, though he did not knew them as such. They killed his crew, and damaged the ship's main drives in the process. His first thought was that these creatures were Archadian creations, sent in to try and force him to land, so the ship could be captured by the Archadians for study. However, as he scrambled to keep control he could see huge clouds of similar creatures attacking not only the Dalmascan ships, but also the Archadian ones. Whoever was controlling these monsters, wanted everyone dead..

In a rare display of rage, he vented the engine room with hyper-heated steam from the core, then activated the experimental 'Aero drive', hoping it would get him away from the battle, from these horrible creatures. The ship appeared to be enveloped in a blinding light. When he came to, he was floating inside the cockpit. He could feel no gravity, and could not see the sky, or the ground. He also discovered, to his horror, that the rest of the ship was now deserted. The bodies of his crew, and the creatures, were nowhere to be found. But worst of all, is that he and the ship, were now stuck in this strange realm, with no ground, and no sky. He discovered the Aero drive was still working, but with such few points of reference, in the form of scattered pieces of.. earth? he had no idea where he was going. Sure, he had supplies to last him many months, but those would eventually run out, unless he did something, soon.

After nearly a month of wandering, he found what appeared to be a portal, but nothing could be seen on the other side of such. Rather than chance getting lost in this strange realm again, he steered the ship into it. After the disorientation faded, he realized he had gravity again, and that meant one thing: without main drives to keep her afloat, the ship was losing altitude! He sighted the ground a few moments later, and did about all he could not to crush the ship trying to crash land. A few hours later, he awoke in the middle of the now trashed ship, the safety devices having thrown him from the cockpit, which was now buried into the side of a hill.

Slowly, he reconditioned the ship's cargo bay as a shelter, most of the supplies having survived the crash. While he still fumed about Archadia's treachery, the thought of those creatures ripping his crew apart was still fresh in his memory. But was little he could do about it for now, except survive in this strange realm..

Snowe

Urm. Actually, after seeing some of the other characters, it looks like I'll have to pull out after all. Sorry.

Have fun though!

Vergil1989

Very promising Dorian.  I love it!  And Snowe, sorry to see you go but I hope to see you again at a later date.

Snowe

Well, seeing as you like Final Fantasy I thought Id ask you, I was wondering if a custom Final Fantasy RP would work on here?

A full Alternate Universe, sort of like a new final fantasy game..just a roleplay. With a battle system, class system, ect.

Vergil1989

Well, if you can make up a full profile and all I'd be happy to let ya try Snowe.  Let's see what ya got! :D

Snowe

It'd most likely have a few characters. I'm not sure what I should do with the party. Well, I do, just not the amount of characters. I don't particularly want a -small- roleplay, so I don't want to go with the average four-character party thing.

Do you think a six person FF party would work?  ::)

Vergil1989

You can only have three people, one on each side Snowe.  This isn't a party oriented game like a normal FF game would prove to be.  This is a fighter, more or less.  Keep that in mind is all I ask.

SargentToughie

Um...

I think what we've got here is a failure to communicate.
Ons and offs

Snowe

Totally. Ah well, doesn't matter. Sorry again, Vergil.

Revenent

Wow, it's like watching two halves of two different conversations.

Vergil1989

You noticed that too huh?  Yeah....didn't expect things to turn out that way exactly lol.

Revenent

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135361.0

Figured I'd let you know here in order to keep the OOC a little purer. It's time for the warriors of Balance to assemble!

Vergil1989

With all three areas ready to go and with all of the GMs assembled, we can truly begin this game.  I however will need to head off for the night because things here aren't doing so hot at the moment.  Parents were arguing a bit, to put it simply, but hopefully things will settle down tomorrow.  At any rate, I'll get this listed into the OOC.  For everyone that hasn't done so already that's been approved for entry, please put your characters into the appropriate thread and get me an OOC post.  Thanks!

ZameRagues

Damn, why did I not find this sooner?
Time to remake my favorite characters.
Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues#8888
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Dorian Grandale

You'd be most welcome to do so, Zame.

I'm still finishing up my Chaos and Cosmos charas. Sephy-sama should be easy enough, though.

ZameRagues

Name; Zame Ragues
Gender; Male
Age;  25
Race; Hume
Orientation;  Straight
Appearance; 
Canon or non-canonical;  NonCanon
Side;  Balance
Game you came from/most prefer for your character;  FF3
Home World;  FF3
Home Town;  Doga Village
Class;  Onion Knight
Fighting Style; Very Fast. Taking a grind stone to metal of any thickness will put holes in it over time. Chaining several melee strikes together before vacating to a safe distance from his opponent, periodically shooting his opponent with a bit of magic from that distance. While most fast fighters go for the good 1 2 strike, he aims for more like 1 2 30. In more serious fights, he will throw his spear as either a ranged weapon or ranged conductor for his magic, lightning specifically. When without a spear, can jump his lightning magic from himself to spear to spear to opponent to extend his magic's effective range.
Weapon(s) Preference;  Dual Cross spears in close combat, and a bit of magic when his spears can't reach his opponent. Short sword when caught without a spear nearby.
Theme Song;  (Completely optional here.)
Personality; Sarcastic, inexperienced in battle, and rebellious. A skilled fighter and intelligent person, acts more like a child on the battlefield or in most casual  events. Cracking jokes and spitting sarcasm at almost any possible moment once he feels he knows someone on a somewhat decent level. Given any opportunity he'll screw with anyone especially an opponent in battle, such as saying an incredibly long name when asked for an introduction. Serious is not word to describe him until the situation demands it or Chaos sits on him.
Background Information;  Zame grew up in Doga Village, a small hidden village accessible by an underwater tunnel from the sea. Growing up in a place of nothing but powerful Black Mages, naturally Zame learned both Black and White magic. Each day he practiced the same spells over and over till nearly perfect, each day becoming intolerable as they progressed. Wanting something different, to be different, he began little practical jokes on the other mages. Slowly escalating into bigger jokes, acting out, and just being an overall clown trying to change the stale routine the adult mages had imposed. Periodically whenever another didn't find Zame's form of entertainment amusing in the slightest, they would challenge him to a fight, Zame never declined. Each fight his opponent was more skilled in magic then he was, Zame's only option was to drive them mad and to avoid betting hit by everything. Such Habits made Zame standout from the everyone else, he had become sarcastic and rebellious, qualities unfitting to stay within the village. Coming of the age of an adult, the village leader imposed an ultimatum, behave and practice magic or attempt the underwater tunnel and never return.

Taking his time to come up with an answer, he knew a caravan was coming solely because it was came every year, that was his way out. With the Caravans arrival, Zame took his leave after detailing how much of a struggle it would be to make it through the tunnel. He left with everyone knowing just how big of an ass he could be. A grin on his face the caravan broke through the surface of the ocean on the outside world, the sight was incredible. Traveling with the caravan, Zame began learning new things about the world.  Acquiring weaponry he began teaching himself how to wield them, creating techniques that incorporated both his new weapons and the magic he had learned from the village.

((Let me know if I need to change anything))
Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Marie Reynolds

Hope this has not filled up yet and here is my declaration of interest with my OC character for the side balance and may have Orlandu up for the Cosmos sign.

Name: Anthony Myers Second Lieutenant Commander of 22nd Platoon Special relief and Aide ops of Soldier, First Class Soldier.
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 135lbs   
Hair Color: Brown
Hair Style: Trimmed hair and shaved sides and back
Eye Color: Mako Green
Skin Color: fairly Tanned
Appearance: Well-kept and pressed uniform wears a beret on his belts carries two gun blades on a belt and a 9mm Beretta sidearm holstered on his right side behind the gun blade on his right hip. The Gun blades have inscriptions on the blade the one on his right say Strength and the left says Honor.
Job: Soldier
Special Characteristics: Despite the Military training and rearing throughout childhood Developed a Unique skill for Diplomacy. Also during entrance into Soldier Scientist discover that Myer’s genetics has developed Immunity to Mako poisoning and also allows for the enhancing process to take place still. Covert Ops Training.
Canon/ Non Canonical: Non Canonical
Game and Movie influenced by:  Final Fantasy Vll and Advent children.
Weapon: Two Gun blades and a 9mm Beretta and four clips for it

Team: ShinRa/ Affiliations with W.R.O Shinra Power and Electric Company
Goals/Problems: Goals: To work with WRO
Items: Standard traveling gear and multiple black soldier uniforms with built in flack vests Plus his salary from Soldier
Materia: 2 Double cut (4x) and Sense (mastered)
Distinguishing Marks:  Always in clean pressed uniforms and well-shined boots.
Flaws in Battle: Prideful and Sadistic (Suffers from an over confident veneer when enters combat and for those that even think they may even be better fighters than he is he will go to all lengths in a battle to
whom hurts his pride to inflict inhuman levels of pain and suffering upon those that have injured his Pride that will trigger this side of his otherwise calm and collected personality)
Flaws in Personality: Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (flaw genuinely manifests itself when uniform becomes wrinkled or boots become scuffed or dirty and will make complaints verbally or shifts around like he is uncomfortable in his own skin)

Bio:

Raised amongst Myers families In Junon, which for Generations have served proudly in the many branches of the Shinra military and when Soldier came about they’re been a few Generations of the Family that served in Soldier proudly. So growing up for him was always living the military lifestyle and the Myer’s family is Native to Junon and this family was like a preparatory school for service in Shinra. The Training began at six years old keeping the males of Myers family in physical shape from a young age and discipline is instilled and then around the age of 9-11 years old hand to hand combat is taught, survival training, strategy and tactics, how to be stealthy, gather Intel and perform recognizance and many other skills’ necessary. Also the Male children were torn away from their mothers and depending on the success of their training were how much right they earned to spend time with their Mothers. Anthony Myer’s Mother was a skilled Diplomat that met my father and when She meet her son would she would train him in the ways of a Diplomat in an attempt for her beloved son to retain some level of Humanity. Then between 12-16 years old the children of the Myers family are taught leadership techniques and individually trained in areas each specific child would be deemed best suited such as for Anthony Myers was trained in covert
operations. Depending upon the success of the children taking to the leadership training and specific training each Myer’s child depends on how quickly the child gets sent to Shinra to serve in the military. The age of fifteen Anthony Myers was sent to Shinra and after Basic training which Anthony Myers showed great aptitude for and not even a month went by and was recruited into Soldier by a First class Soldier by the name of David Matson and shown me many things about the Military service and further more taught Anthony how to socialize with people and help break the cold exterior that Anthony built from childhood and through this lesson his training from Mary Myers his mother in the way of the Diplomat and those skills flourished yet the discipline instilled in Anthony was still incredible and his will still strong and Scientists soon discovered that over time and generations of exposure to Mako that the Family genetics mutated to a point where an Immunity to the poisoning from Mako was discovered yet the enhancing benefits took to the Children from this family with no rejection at all. His entry to Soldier Class 3 was at the age of fifteen and turning seventeen and after many successful completed Missions with David Matson and the Platoon under his command within Two years of service Anthony finally came to Soldier second class and not only that but as David Matson's student had received a commendation to serve as David Matson’s second in command there were rumors also circulating that David had not just been training Anthony as to be his reliable Second in command but his replacement but this all remained rumors. Though After a year in Soldier Anthony receives a letter
from Mary Myers stating that she left Anthony's father and moved out and asked to see Anthony when Anthony was granted leave. At the time of receiving the letter Anthony turned Eighteen and from all the service his platoon had done and after being accepted as one of the platoon by the rest of the men Anthony felt like he knew true camaraderie and what family actually felt like
the platoon as a whole received a year’s leave to see family and such and get other such affairs in order and Anthony spent the time with his mother and helped in her garden and told his mother of his success in Soldier and the fine man David Matson helped Anthony become. The year Anthony had with his mother flew by and time to go back to service had arrived and with that the hit the ground back to aiding WRO and making missions to the Cosmo Canyon to meet with the Cosmo campaign to see what assistance the need and what activities they are up to and report
these activities to President Rufus about the activities of WRO. During a mission with the WRO an Ambush was awaiting the WRO shipment convoy that was being guarded by our platoon and even though the ambush was repelled successful Soldier First class David Matson was killed in duty and we had his body placed on a supply truck till we can get him back to headquarters in Junon to give him the proper burial befitting of a Soldier and for my actions and ability to take command under fire and still completed the mission and saw that the shipment still made it back to Junon. With that success Anthony was given two commendations of becoming Soldier first class made commanding officer of the platoon though these were not official because of a review of the events and my service record had to take place so with this overall took five years so Anthony attained Soldier first class in four years which made Anthony 22 years old and One year after that Anthony was no longer acting commander of the platoon at age 23 and was given command of the platoon. So now the platoon continues its missions and thus we continue the service that we did for Shinra previously. Despite the loss of Anthony's mentor and friend he continues living as David Matson Taught him and Anthony serving Soldier as a well-trained Military man and as a Diplomat to increase relations between the Members of Shinra and WRO. Also, at times provides military support to these groups as also a part of his orders. This order was a trial of the new platoon to better Shinra’s images before the disappearance of the president and when Shinra Collapsed Anthony and his platoon agreed to not separate and join the WRO. This unit became instrumental to aiding WRO when such heroes as Cloud or Tifa and the rest of the crew weren’t around this unit pulled many Humanitarian missions out of some serious dangerous areas. It was after the platoon’s most recent mission that a unnamed force appeared and Anthony Myers was dragged through a portal with not much answers except flashes of numerous battles and two gods, One of Cosmos and the Chaos and seeing this travesties and the innocents caught in the middle steeled his resolve to stop this conflict at any cost to himself and allay the suffering of those caught in its wake. When he finally came out of the portal and outside a small town and after checking his boots and uniform with the WRO insignia was still in clean and pressed conditions an all weapons in place made his way to the town to figure out where he was and the scope of the situation.

Vergil1989

Zame, so far I love what I see, just be sure to get your history up but you know that already lol.  Marie Reynolds however, we have a few problems.  There is a character sheet at the beginning of this thread for a reason.  I didn't make it to look pretty.  You can ADD things to it but I'd prefer you used the profile sheet itself for the most part.  That and your history is hard to read because it's all jumbled together and you, no offense, have an apparent lack for commas and punctuation in general as well as capitals where they aren't needed.  Please do a more thorough job of correcting these mistakes as best as you can and go from there.

Marie Reynolds

No problem, some of my formating didnt stick when I posted.

Vergil1989

That's weird, and sorry if I came off as a bit harsh there Marie.  It looks promising, I'll give ya that, just it's hard to read as it stands lol.

Marie Reynolds

It's all good I just took as honest desire to have a quality character.

Vergil1989

For those that missed it the first time, the links for the game can be found on the first page of this thread.  Still waiting for others to join since so far it's just me and ST.

Katra Alexion

Katra Alexion

Name: Irene “Ren” Zelphyr

Race: Female

Appearance:

Canon or non-canonical: Non-canonical

Game you came from/most prefer for your character:  Final Fantasy 8

Home World: 

Home Town:  Balamb Garden

Class: SeeD

Fighting Style: Rin is a master (or mistress) of the spear, her skill in this art would rival those of the forgotten Dragoons of the past. She is also capable of Drawing and using magic and items taken from her foes and places of power. But her greatest strength is making pacts with and Junctioning Guardian Forces that are willing to fight alongside her. She is quick and agile, her speed and unconventional fighting style lending her additional strength she wouldn’t normally have.

Weapon(s) Preference:  Spear

Theme Song:  Cascada -Because the night - lyrics

Personality:  Very few know the true nature of Rin which is the way she prefers it, but if given only one word to best describe her it would be ‘mercurial’. She is always full of  shifting emotions, going from one extreme to the other but she generally displays a laid-back and carefree demeanor and can be quiet amicable under normal circumstance. She also never lets an opportunity pass her by to engage in a good challenge if she can. Under the facade she shows others is a driven young woman who is utterly and totally dedicated to any cause she takes up and loyal unto death to those that earn her trust.

Background Information: Back in her original world Ren had been a war orphan raised and trained to become a proud member of Balamb Garden’s SeeD mercenary force. She eventually underwent an important mission with several of members of her unit to prevent the Sorceress Ultimecia from compressing time and destroying everything in existence within their world. During the time Ren and her friends were chasing the time manipulating witch from place to place Ren found herself inevitably attracted to their group’s leader, a certain taciturn gunblade wielder, but she never got a chance to tell him her feeling before they managed to corner Ultimecia in her castle. After defeating several of her forms they weakened her enough to finish her off and as the final strike were aimed a blinding flash of light surrounded them. When the light cleared and Ren could finally see, she was standing within the majestic halls of a temple being greeted by a person calling themselves Equilibrium.

Equilibrium entreats her to stay and listen a while he tells her the story of Cosmos and Chaos and their never ending battles, how each time both factions have clashed a little bit more of the Universe is weakened or destroyed, leaving it vulnerable to attacks from outside forces. In a bid to protect itself the Universe created Equilibrium as the new God of Balance to reign in the bickering siblings and to guard it against the unnatural forces that seek to take it over. When asked why she was brought here Equilibrium informed her that she was one of the several individuals that he/she had chosen who had possessed the strength and fortitude of heart to prevail in restoring the balance and to halt any further destruction and ensure that the scales are never tipped to drastically to either side again. 

Knowing the only way she would be able to get home was to accomplish the goals set before her she quickly agreed and set out to see what needed to be done to achieve this feat. As she journeyed through the various destroyed or ruin worlds fighting the agents of Chaos, particularly Ultimecia herself and even some of the warriors from the side of Cosmos she  began to forget certain things and the more she focused on this war the more her memories of her home world faded away. Now she fights not only to bring an end to this war but keep what memories she has left from fading completely.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Aphie Aurion

Race: Cetra/Ancient

Appearance: WIP

Canon or non-canonical: Non-canonical

Side: Cosmos

Game you came from/most prefer for your character:  Final Fantasy 7 based

Home World:  The Planet/Gaia

Home Town: Ancient City

Class: SOLDIER 1st Class

Fighting Style: Katana and Materia and isn’t above using dirty (not dishonorable) tactics to get the job done. Though she has chosen the path of a warrior Aphie isn’t lax in the offensive capabilities of Materia or her Cetran healing. Quite the opposite really; what spells she has she has learned to utilize fully to compliment and augment her style.

Weapon(s): Murasame (can cast Barrier) Materia.

Theme Song:  Combat
Xenoblade Chronicles Music - Prologue B - overall

Theme Song:Personal
Kingdom Hearts 2 Theme song

Personality:  Aphie is a young woman of strong convictions [and somewhat askwed morals], who isn’t afraid to stand and fight for what she believes in. In battle she aggressive and relentless, but will still look out for her comrades should they be there. Outside of battle she is something of a loner, preferring the company of very few [if any] to the many and is aloof and wary of newcomers at first until their intent is proven. Normally she is calm and laid back with a wicked and sardonic sense of humor and can be rather blunt at times but under such a gruff exterior there is an amazing core of compassion and empathy she tries to keep hidden. Ironically enough Aphie is seen as the big sister to many of the younger warriors of their group much to her chagrin and the others amusement.

Background Information: Although being one of the more recent additions to Cosmos forces, there isn’t much of her past that Aphie is willing to share; outside of having been an enhanced specialized soldier for the majority of her adolescent and adult life. Everything else she holds close to her vest as she sees it as not necessary for anyone else to know.

Before she was brought to Cosmos’s realm Aphie had lived on the planet known as Gaia where she had been one of the few last remaining Cetra alive. She had joined Shinra as a SOLDIER to keep an eye on the organization from within, managing to hide her Cetra heritage to prevent being discovered. She steadily worked her way up through the ranks, making friends in the oddest of places, the Turks being included in that - but never once in her wildest imaging’s did she expect to get romantically entangled with Sephiroth himself, but it happened. In the General the Cetra had found a kindred spirit and much more. She fully intended to discourse the truth about herself but he had already been sent on that ill fated mission to Nibelheim.

After what transpired there, Aphie left Shinra and went to her back nomadic lifestyle, becoming a mercenary under an assumed alias so she could continue to monitor Shinra. Several years later she was back in Midgard working for a group known as AVALANCHE who went around destroying the reactors sucking up all the Mako to prevent them from further killing the Planet but turned into a race to save Gaia from the demented and megalomaniac machination of her former lover, Sephiroth. In the end while the others in her party were distracted with getting away from the Northern Crater, Aphie – having so long denied her Cetran heritage, decided to atone by merging with the Life-stream to give it the strength it needed to fight the impending fall of Meteor. But as she dived for the luminous sea of green a brilliant light surrounded her and transported her away.

Upon awakening, Aphie found herself within Cosmos’s realm. The goddess explained her plight informing her that he opposite, Chaos, has likely summoned Sephiroth to his aside as he seemed to have a strange quirk about choosing particular enemies to every warrior under her banner. Hearing this, Aphie agreed seeing there was little else she could do at the time. Now she spends her time either in the gardens, the lists observing the other warrior or in her room awaiting the call to go into battle.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chaos Character is WIP

Vergil1989

Katra Alexion

Vergil1989

I have a possibly dumb question for everyone here.  How is it that almost a dozen people have made profiles for this game, yet it's only three people that have done anything IC?

Thorn14

Stage Fright?  8-)

Still thinking if I want to join since i've had fun at your other RP's.

Maybe I"ll transfer one of my characters from the RPs that died out onto here (like the KH one or the academy one)

Just not sure about playing with canonical characters, I have trouble doing that but maybe it wont be an issue, may watch some IC posts first.

Vergil1989

Lol possibly, I'll give ya that one.  And Thorn you don't have to do a canon character for any of the sides listed, so it's totally up to you my friend.  You can go ahead and see what unfolds though if you want, no biggie there, just when the story gets going it might be too late is all.

Marie Reynolds

I'm still correcting my other one while brainstorming for orlandu

Thorn14

Quote from: Vergil1989 on March 25, 2012, 04:34:19 PM
Lol possibly, I'll give ya that one.  And Thorn you don't have to do a canon character for any of the sides listed, so it's totally up to you my friend.  You can go ahead and see what unfolds though if you want, no biggie there, just when the story gets going it might be too late is all.

Alright, I'll probably use my KH character from a KH RP that died out sadly.

Also is this just a pure fight RP or what?

Thorn14

Okay here. Sorry if its a little sloppy. Imported from a previous RP.

Name:  Rosen
Appearance:
Orientation: Never gave it thought.
Non Canon
Side: Cosmos but leading to Balance.
Setting: Kingdom Hearts.
Home World:  Lillian Tellus, what was once a world that blended nature and technology in a beautiful symbiotic relationship, was soon invaded by the heartless and became a twisted version of itself, with technology blocking out the sky and choking smog, while whatever wildlife is left now feral and mutated.
Class:  Keyblader
Fighting Style: Physical attacks while using her keyblade's ability to its fullest effect.
Weapon: Keyblade
Name - Eternal Wisteria
[-] Nobilis Silva : Wisteria's main ability is the manipulation and summoning of plants. Its much more potent if plants are around, but she can summon plants from the ground if need be. She can even do it in complete absence of nature, such as in a building, but it takes alot of effort for her, so she prefers to avoid such places.
[-] Sentis Theatrum : Summoning several Thorns and briars, Rosen throws her keyblade into the air which is snagged by one of the spiny vines, and controls it like an extension of her body, while using her free hands to manipulate the thorns in directions she desires.
[-] Vepris Maceriei : Summons a dome or wall of vines and thorns to block blows. These are magic resistant.

Theme: NieR - The lost forest

Personality: Rosen has a slight playful side that doesn’t put her above joking, that said however, events has made her lose some of that fun side.  She isn’t dour by any means, but she wont joke unless the situation is right for it. She has a friendly personality, but has some slight trust issues, always looking over her shoulder. Her heart is filled with light but it’s less of a beacon of light and more a flashlight, surrounded by shadow, just waiting for the light to flicker. She is aware of it however, and tries to keep herself in check, but there are a few things that can set her off. Because of her world’s history, she gets nervous around the over reliance of technology.

Background Story: For as long as Rosen can remember, she was trained by her master and surrogate father Silius . She remembers him speaking of finding her as a young child in a briar patch near the capital. After rescuing her, he spent years trying to find her parents but ot no avail. Seeing how strong of heart she was in those years, he decided to raise her as his own, and to become a keyblade wielder like him. She, like many others in her world, was attuned to the nature that coexisted with everyone, and used that to her advantage in her training. While the heartless were rarely an issue, one day, long after Rosen completed her training, her Master made an offer for her. Join him and travel the worlds to stop the heartless. It sounded like a great idea, but something about him felt wrong, and on the first sign of hesitation, Silius attacked. At first she figured it was some sort of test, until during the fight she looked around her and found a massive swarm of heartless had invaded. Her master screamed at her to join him and leave. Refusing to abandon her home world she ran from him to defend her hometown. She was strong, but not strong enough to face the army that swarmed her. As her eyes began to close she figured it was the end of her. Until she woke up in the middle of a Gummi ship set for Traverse Town.

Soon enough she found the fate of her world, corrupted by the heartless. Filled with despair she began a senseless slaughter of any heartless she could find, until she heard a name that might have information. A nobody by the name of Ussilix. Now she looks for answers where to find him, and find out what he knows of the heartless invasion, and if he was responsible, kill him.

Vergil1989

It's pretty good Thorn, welcome aboard my friend.

Thorn14

Vergil1989

Cool beans, can't wait to see what you got lol.  OOC and get your lovely lady in the character thread when you can, and then the IC is yours.

ZameRagues

Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Vergil1989

Ok, let me clarify something real quick for you Zames, and anyone else that makes this mistake.  He's a new guy, he's joining the war for the first time.  As such, he wouldn't forget anything since he has yet to fall in the war between Chaos and Cosmos.  Therefore he'd remember his past life completely and totally.  Beyond that everything is fine save for a few grammar issues lol.  Welcome aboard.

ZameRagues

Got it.

Grammars never been my strong point when it comes to writing, I like to think I'm improving though.
Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Maverick Hunter Cake

Name: Sora
Orientation: Bisexual 
Appearance;
Canon or non-canonical;  Canonical until after the second game
Side:  Cosmos
Game you came from/most prefer for your character;  KH 2
Home World: Destiny Islands
Home Town: ....The aforementioned islands, he is not shown living elsewhere. 
Class;  Wielder of the Keyblade of Light
Fighting Style:  Sora fights with a mixture of two handed swordsmanship and magic, the physical aspect of his fighting being stronger then his magical talents( unless currently in the Wisdom Form).  He only wields one blade unless in any of his drive forms besides Wisdom, where he fights with two, a blade in each hand. His magic is weaker then a trained mage, while still capable of dealing damage, it is not anywhere near the catastrophic level a mage could rain down. Sora is quick to rush into combat with the keyblade, depending on his speed to get out of the way of attacks more often then the defenses of his own body.
Weapon(s) Preference: Sora prefers to use the keyblade, the magical weapon of light that he had used countless times to banish the heartless and the nobodies from the world of light. It can be summoned to his hand by his will, but has been known to be pulled from his grasp by other forces. He has used no other blade beside a toy sword in any time he has taken the fight to the heartless, and would be SOL if he tried to wield anything other then a short or long sword if caught unable to fight with the keyblade. His key chain of choice is the Ultima Keyblade, the strongest force of light he can wield.
Theme Song: Personality;  Sora is a man of gentle heart and pure soul, leading him to face emotionally crippling decisions with much naivete of how others would plan to use him. He is always one to see the silver lining in the clouds, and takes a lot to break his sunny disposition. He is also a very brave man, willing to jump into the fray to save a friend or to prevent anyone from getting hurt. He is also very silly, and willing to play the part of the fool to get a smile out of a forlorn friend.
Background Information; 
Having grown up surrounded by the company of good friends and in the graces of a beautiful world, Sora was unaware of the vastness of the worlds beyond his own tiny place of origin. It filled him and his two closest friends with a wanderlust many young adults have known, seeking to explore over the horizons for new adventures....but Fate found them, and Sora, Kairi, and Riku were thrust into a tangled web of darkness and light. Sora chose to defy the darkness, to fight it and find his friends again as the darkness whisked one away and the other fell to the allure of false power it brought. Gaining two new companions, he traveled the worlds, freeing them from the threat of darkness and locking the doors to the hearts of those places, playing peacekeeper until he caught up with Xehanort and Maleficent, the puppet masters of this evil scheme. After a long string of battles, he freed the Princesses of Light, defeated the Mistress of all Evil, and banished Xehanort...

After 2 years of statis from his last adventure, he awoke to the worlds being threatened once more, this time by the ominous group calling themselves Organization 13 and the nobodies, as well of the looming threat that Malificent
posed beforehand. Sora marched on to do his duties, freeing the worlds once more from the darkness as he covered more and more about the organization and the mysterious Roxas. He quickly found their base of operations after traveling through many worlds, and finally reunited with his best friends...

The call to arms in the battle against darkness was once again sounded for the young man, having been asked by Cosmos to partake in this war against Chaos and his minoins. Not only had Riku gone off to join the fight before him, there was now a new terror to beat back. The brown haired man could not say no, fearing that many of his friends would be lost in the conflict if it could not be ended swiftly. Sora agreed to the goddesses plea for help after letting Kairi know that fate called to him once more....He had to help!

Vergil1989

Still need an edit from your profile Zame, and MHC, BEAUTIFUL work there my friend.  Welcome aboard!

And Zame, I just saw your edited profile in the character thread, it's good so ignore my last part directed at you lol.  Now just need OOC and character thread posts from you two before the IC is yours.

Vergil1989

Ok guys and gals.  I have LOVED most of what I have seen thus far, I do have a bit of a problem that others already in the game have pointed out to me.  We need more Canon people.  I won't stop accepting OCs persay, but I do ask that more people play as established FF and KH characters as much as possible and as much as they are comfortable with since I've had a few requests for Jecht and Kefka already.  For those that have promised such characters and have failed to deliver however, you have until tomorrow night at the latest to keep your word or it'll be first come first serve since you've had more than enough time to deliver by now.

ZameRagues

Kefka has been taken care of.

I sent ADF a PM, so either I or he will be Kefka.
Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Katra Alexion

sorry for the delay - I should have everything up tonight or in the morning - things are a little busy here at home today

ZameRagues

Name; Kefka Palazzo
Gender; Male
Age; 35
Race; Hume
Orientation;  N/A
Appearance; 
Side;  Chaos
Home World;  World of Balance
Home Town;  ?
Class;  Experimental Magitek Knight
Fighting Style;  Magic, magic, magic. Lightning, ice, and fire. I'll destroy you all. To my heart's desire.
Weapon(s) Preference;  Wait, why are you not in more pieces?! My magic should have left you in smaller bits.
Theme Song;  Final Fantasy 6 - Kefka Theme
Personality;  maniacal, short-tempered, flamboyant, destructive, and cruel. He is a completely insane psychopath with no regard for human life or remorse for any atrocities that he commits. On the contrary, he, in fact, finds amusement in the suffering and death of others. He tends to crack dark jokes at times, also sometimes breaking out into hysterical laughter upon causing death, destruction, and mayhem, and possesses a hatred of virtually everything in the world; Kefka's only joy in life comes from causing death and chaos wherever he can. What begins as simply a disregard and indifference to human life develops into a sinister nihilism - at the end of Final Fantasy VI, Kefka declares the lives of mortals are meaningless and insignificant, and he finds no meaning in things like love and hope that others cherish. As a result, Kefka's goal at this point is to destroy the bonds of existence itself.
Background Information; 
Background
Kefka was the first experimental Magitek Knight, a procedure that gifted him with incredible magical power, but also shattered his sanity as a side effect of the process not being perfected yet. As a result of the loss of his sanity from the procedure, Kefka became a cruel, destructive madman and eventually acquired a reputation as one of the most dangerous men in the Gestahlian Empire. About six years after the procedure, a restructuring of the Gestahlian Empire's military occurred, with Kefka and Leo Christophe being two of the individuals involved in it. The exact circumstances are unknown, but sometime prior to the game, Kefka used a Slave Crown to control Terra Branford and, as a test of whether the free-will dampening effects of the crown were effective, had her burn fifty Imperial soldiers alive.

Kefka sends Terra to Narshe to acquire the frozen esper Valigarmanda, sending Biggs and Wedge with her. The mission fails when Valigarmanda awakens in response to Terra's power, dispatches Biggs and Wedge and damages the Slave Crown, restoring Terra's free will but leaving her with amnesia. In her subsequent attempt to flee from Narshe, Terra's memory is temporarily restored and she remembers Kefka ordering her to kill his own men and enslaving her before she blacks out.

Kefka's appears in person when he comes to Figaro Castle seeking Terra under orders from Gestahl and presumably as part of reconnaissance mission (although he also complains about Figaro's location in the middle of a desert, as well as forcing his soldiers to wipe his boots after sand was on them). King Edgar, who is sheltering Terra in the hopes she will join the Returners against the Empire, conceals her whereabouts. Kefka doesn't believe Edgar and sets the castle on fire. When the castle burrows under the desert, Kefka has his bodyguards attack the fleeing Edgar, Terra and Locke Cole. The trio despatches them and leave Kefka fuming.

Kefka eventually comes to the kingdom of Doma as part of a battalion led by General Leo Cristophe. During this time, a rumor was also going around that Kefka was intending to replace Leo as the general of the Imperial military, to which at least one soldier declared that he'd quit his position if Gestahl ever let Kefka become the head of their military. Although Leo is attempting to win the siege against Doma with minimal casualties, Kefka is secretly plotting to poison the river and kill the entire population of the castle. After Leo is called away by Emperor Gestahl, Kefka takes command of the Imperial forces and orders them to dump the poison, with one of the soldiers being reluctant to use the poison (mostly due to there still being captured imperial personnel within the base). Sabin Rene Figaro and Shadow attempt to stop him, but Kefka flees and dumps the poison himself, killing everyone in the castle except for Cyan Garamonde and a Doma Sentry, as well as maniacally musing to himself about the music of the unified screams of hundreds of voices. Until his ascent to Godhood, this was considered Kefka's worst crime. This also sends Cyan into a deep depression over his guilt, which has potentially disastrous complications for him later in the game.
Kefka going to Narshe with his army.

As the Returners reunite at Narshe, Celes Chere warns the others that Kefka has gathered a large force of imperial soldiers and is leading them against the town himself. Kefka orders the troops to kill anyone in their way and leads them to the clifftops above Narshe to claim Valigarmanda. The Returners retreat to the mountains to guard the esper and, after fighting off his troops, confront Kefka in battle. Defeated, Kefka flees, but swears revenge.
Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Katra Alexion

I edited and put Aphie up there with Ren. Hope you like - I am still working on pic for them both while finishing up for the Chaos character.

Vergil1989

Besides needing more in the background for both Zame and Katra, you two are good to go otherwise guys and gals.  Thanks for the new characters and hopefully things will pick up soon.

Katra Alexion

Alright I will beef Aphie's background up some more.

Ember Star

Hey guys. Sorry I disappeared. Been busy in real life and finishing Refia's profile got put on hold. But I'm baatk and she done.
Name: Refia.
Gender; Female.
Age; 19 (she was 14 in the game so I aged her a bit). 
Race; Human.
Orientation; Lesbian. 
Appearance; Normal/special occasion clothes 
Thief/travel clothes
Canon or non-canonical; Canon. 
Side; Balance. 
Game you came from/most prefer for your character; Final Fantasy III. 
Home World; She was born on the main world of FF3, but grew up and lived on the floating island world above it. 
Home Town; The village of Kazus. 
Class; Thief. (Thieves are very fast and agile, capable of swinging their weapons with incredible speed. They also have the ability to pick looked doors. Their Steal ability enables them to take items from their enemies. Also, everybody will take less damage while escaping if they use Flee.)
Fighting Style; She usually carry a lot of small, easily counseled weapons. She is as fast as her class suggests her to be, and tends to fight with agile movements and from a distance when she can. She also likes to use magic items (i.e, Antarctic Wind/Zeus's Wrath) when she has them. 
Weapon(s) Preference; She uses a variety of Knives, Daggers, Boomerangs, Chakrams, and other close ranged and Throw Weapons.
Theme Song; Sexy Song--> I Kissed A Girl by Katy Perry. Combat Song--> Remedy by Seether.

Personality; Refia is hyper, friendly, and very hardheaded. She's not afraid to put her foot down, and she will always argue if she thinks you're wrong and she's right. She can be a bit of a trickster though, which isn't a surprise since she chose to be a thief. However every loyal to her friends, she comes in handy in a tight spot because rather it's breaking into something or just giving a helping hand, she'll always be there for her friends. She does have one serious disadvantage when it comes to travel and especially when she's in a wet place. She has a deep dislike of toads, she doesn't exactly make it clear if it's a phobia or a hatred of toads, but her dislike of them is as clear as daylight whenever she's around them.

Biography: Raised in Kazus by the mythril smith Takka, whose rigorous training lead her to run away from home...again.

Refia was orphaned as a baby. An airship flown by Cid blew up, killing everybody on it but Cid and four babies, including Refia. The mythril smith Takka took the little girl in and raised her as his own, making her his apprentice. But Refia never liked the hard work and having her "father" point out everything she did wrong.

At age 14 she ran away yet again and hid out on Cid's nearby ship, fortunately for her, avoiding the Djinn curse that befell her village soon after, turning everyone to ghosts. Cid happen to be in the village at the time of curse, so when two boys came to the village and were willing to help, he loaned them his airship. So it was on Cid's ship where she met and became friends with two of the three boys that would become her traveling companions, Arc and Luneth.

(Skipping the game story)

Once Arc, Luneth, Ingus, and Refia freed the world of evil, Refia returned home to Kazus. She tried being Takka's apprentice again because she was grateful to him for doing so much for her. But she just didn't have the love or the skill for it. So about 6 months ago, at age of 18 1/2, she left home again. This time she at least told Takka and explained to him why she was leaving though.

ZameRagues

Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Vergil1989

Beautifully done, both of you although grammar is still a MINOR issue lol.  Otherwise though they are perfect.

Ember Star

If you're talking to me, I'll openly admit I suck at grammar. Don't know how to punctuate things to save my life most of the time. Lol

Vergil1989

Lol it's fine Ember and it really wasn't that bad so no worries hun.  But yes, you're both good to go.