Abducted by Tentacle Monsters (More Tentacle Monsters wanted)

Started by AndyZ, May 24, 2011, 01:30:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fireflights

Karin is approved but could you please describe her outfit or give us a full body look of her cause you can only tell she has a top on, not if she has a skirt or what not

I have taken the oath of the Drake

Livin in MD now.

Not taking anymore one on ones but ones already discussed with the partners.

Vergil1989

Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

minerva7790

Thanks for handling the situation between Randall and Lady Catherine so well, Vergil!

With that, I'll be going on vacation from 1st to 12th June. Catherine will probably be the only girl left on board that is untouched, but that can't be helped. :P Have fun, everyone!
'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

Vergil1989

Not a problem and enjoy your vacation my friend.  I'll be sure to get her out once you're ready, just send me a PM in case I forget lol.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Biles

Hehe preferably I'd like Hope in the outfit just based on the pic alone ;)
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Sarah Morgan

Name: Ruth Jacobs
Appearance: Ruth stands about 5'2, with shoulder-length auburn hair and dark chocolate-brown eyes. She has a fair complexion, being unused to manual labor, and weighs around 125 poinds, not too skinny, but not overweight either.
Year abducted: 1862
Personality: Although Ruth's parents were well-off, her father being a physician to the wealthier residents of Chicago, she didn't let the privilege of having money influence her.  She's generally interested in helping anyone she can, no matter their social standing, unlike her father, who only cares for how much someone can pay him, and what having them as a patient will mean for his reputation.  Ruth is kind and soft-spoken, willing to listen to anyone who needs a talk, and only giving her advice if specifically asked for it.
Current Clothing: Ruth was on her way home from a dinner party, so was wearing an even fancier dress than what was usually customary for everyday wear of the time, a rich, dark red velvet gown, with lots of requisite petticoats and the standard corset of the day.
Please indicate your preference (Such as On, Off, Don't Care or something similar but easily understood) for the following (and feel free to add others
you want your preferences clear on):
Oviposition: Sure.
Pregnancy: Sure.
Copious amounts of cum: Naturally to be expected with monsters, and sure!
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Sure.

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Sarah Morgan

Talk about fast!  I literally just got done posting that!  Lol.

RedEve

Interesting thread!

So the main premise is for the captured girls to be serial-raped by the tentacle aliens?

What is the aliens intention other than their own sexual satisfaction?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

AndyZ

That was the original premise, although we've had a few monsters who have communicated with the girls and want to work on rebuilding their species, or romancing the girls rather than pure serial rape.

Much of the information about the ship isn't well known; I've left it deliberately vague to allow people to fill in the gaps and build things up on their own rather than commandeering too much of the story.  However, some of the aliens see this as the alien equivalent of a pleasure cruise, where the human girls are provided as a sort of entertainment for the guests.

RedEve

What do you expect from your tentacle monsters?  >:)

AndyZ

More human girls are welcome as well if that's what you'd prefer to play, but we do need more monsters, and I certainly encourage you to go that route if you're thinking about it.

The only real expectation I hold is that the players of the monsters will understand and respect the wishes of the players of the girls.  I had originally expected this to be a game more where the tentacle monsters wouldn't even talk, would just rape and occasionally impregnate the girls before shuffling off and grabbing another, but things have been interesting in that regard.  Some of the aliens communicate and even romance the girls, which is fine so long as everyone is having fun.

If you have an idea but aren't sure how well it would go over, I invite you to leave a post on the OOC board mentioning what you're thinking and ask if some of the girls would be interested in going that route.  Monsters don't have to be approved, primarily because I want to leave things open in case one of the girls wants a monster without all of the kinks/features of the primary version (such as a creature that doesn't impregnate if the girl's player doesn't want her character getting pregnant).

OOC Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=107967.0

RedEve

<NSFW images must be labeled as such & linked rather than embedded - Avis habilis>http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/3662/naomipage091.jpg

I'd like to play the above creature if that fits into the universe.

AndyZ

Looks excellent to me.

There's a copy to all the links for the threads on the very front page.  You'll probably want to read through the Original IC Thread to get a feel for the girls' living conditions as well as post a copy of the picture in the Monster Thread for easy reference.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask either on the OOC board, or by PMing either Fireflights or myself.

fireflights

Name: Afton Blakely

Appearance: image

Year abducted: 2009

Personality: Afton is a take hold, no nonesense type of girl, don't mess with her unless you expect a backlash.

Current Clothing: Pants and Top

Please indicate your preference (Such as On, Off, Don't Care or something similar but easily understood) for the following (and feel free to add others you want your preferences clear on):

Oviposition: Yes

Pregnancy: Yes

Copious amounts of cum: Yes

Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Yes

Livin in MD now.

AndyZ

TechScience

Can I join as a monster what does a monsters char sheet need?

fireflights

For monsters a name and the pic is all you actually need.

Livin in MD now.

AndyZ

You can absolutely join as a monster.

A monster doesn't require any character sheet as such, but you might like to set up a picture, description or the like in the Monster Sheets thread if you intend to use the same monster repeatedly.

Link: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=108107.0

Make sure you get all the threads bookmarked from the first page, though.

TechScience

Well I like the idea of using different monsters so then I don't need a char sheet right?

fireflights

Different monsters are fine Tech, we would like a picture atleast so people have a reference but no, there is no real character sheet you have to use for monsters

Livin in MD now.

TechScience

fireflights

Yep it will do lol if you give it a name just let me know so I can add it to the monster list I am keeping track of and welcome, just go and see which girls are available for plucking and choose one haha

Livin in MD now.