Started by kasper, July 31, 2013, 02:58:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBlackThrone

Prince Bjorn Nwydn
Played By: TheBlackThrone
Sex: Male
Orientation: Heterosexual
Role: Nwydn Prince

Distinguishing Traits: The prince is Centauri, having the upper body of a man and the lower body of a stallion. His lower half, though equine in appearance, has a few anomalies. His tail is five feet with a tuft of thick hair at the end, soft to the touch, but lying amongst all that hair is a stinger. Its neurotoxin can paralyze his enemies over time. His hooves have seams where they would split like toes allowing him to scale rocky and uneven terrain. Besides being a natural defense mechanism, his tail acts as a balance for when he’s vaulting about ridges and cliff sides. When he keeps his toe-like appendages together, they act as hooves for swift and speedy transport as well as powerful blunt weapons. His hooves are lined with thick hair like a Clydesdale and massive muscles jut from his strong legs. The prince is toned above and below, and within the wide chest cavity of his lower half exists a second pair of lungs as well as a heart. The same organs in his upper-half exist in his lower half (minus the brain and other obvious body parts), granting him lengthy stamina and superb health. The prince can travel 30 miles at full gallop before he must rest.

Tattoos adorn the prince’s body, symbolizing his status in the Nwydn House and his strength as a male. His skin is tanned, much lighter than the dark chocolate pelt of his equine body. His hair is long and shaggy, his nape extending down in a V between his shoulder blades like a mane would on the neck of a horse. Amongst all that shaggy black hair are a pair of curved horns for butting his enemies and ears long and pointy like his father’s with the backsides soft and downy with fur. His eyes are hazel and his canines pointier than a human’s.

Overall, the prince has quite the breath-taking appearance. Like his exotic and beautiful family, the prince too is handsome and his personality makes him stand out with a subtle power.

Likes: Nature, his family, interesting things, shiny things, animals, running, exploring different regions, being pat and brushed, good food, and hunting.
Dislikes: Death without reason, war, violence, people who threaten his family, being ridden by people he doesn’t like, and being told “No!”

About: The Nwydn Prince is much different than his other siblings. He is very naïve and probably the most childish, even for his age. He likes to explore and find new things in the forest and run to his hearts content. He can never run too fast! He always loves taking his sisters for a ride to show off his speed and agility. The greatest aspect about his family is despite him always acting like a Big Kid, his family doesn’t judge him. They allow him to be who he wants to be and know that if their kingdom was ever in danger that Bjorn would be there to defend it with the ferocity of a lion. The Centauri is very energetic to the point that he can’t really sit still. He’s always moving whether its trotting about or counting if he must wait. Because of this very active mentality, he was very inattentive in his lessons and so speaks the least Human than the others. His broken speech often has those who don’t know him stereotype him to be mentally challenged or stupid, but on the contrary, Bjorn is very clever as well as playful. Almost everything is a game to him. His friendliness and pure heart makes his presence a breath of fresh air to those having a bad day and just need to smile. His innocence is often heavily protected for his personality symbolizes the true way of the Nwydn.

Bjorn’s size often makes him appear to be intimidating. His hooves are large enough to crush a being’s skull like an egg, but he’s a big softy unless enraged. The Centauri doesn’t ever recall being angry, but a sleeping rage inherited from his father exists within him.

Habits: Purring when content, love-tapping with the tuft end of his tail, running everywhere he goes, speaking broken Human, can’t sit still, often being oblivious in serious situations, and acting childish.

Skills:

Weaponry: Bjorn is skilled with pole arms and bows. He often uses them to hunt fish and other animals. Being such a large creature, he likes reach, and if he can’t reach someone with his weapons, he isn’t against trampling, back-kicking, ramming, whipping, biting and stinging his foes.

Strength: The Centauri’s legs are capable of delivering a kick that can crack a boulder and bring irreversible harm to his enemies. He lobs his spears with the speed of an arrow and the impact can knock a warrior several feet off his or her feet. If ever one receives an offensive headbutt from him, the collision could shatter one’s skull.When enraged, his strength is said to be doubled.

Speed: The Centauri can travel at vehicular speeds not exceeding forty-five mphs. He is very agile, capable of pivoting and changing his directions without risking injury. His speed can make him quite the unstoppable force. Clear the way or be trampled!

Neurotoxin: The first sting, if a limb is struck, will cause that limb to go numb and limp. If delivered in the torso, it can cause serious respiratory problems, causing the victim to feel sluggish and labored. If in the neck or head, its fatal. If stung a second time, if the first was in a place that wasn’t already threatening, one will begin to find it difficult to remain conscious. They will feel light-headed as the toxin travels through their bloodstream to the brain. The third sting and anymore than that is fatal.

Animal Affinity: Certain beasts find comfort and protection in the prince’s presence. He often can be seen with birds sitting on his horns, butterflies on his back, and foxes and deer sleeping next to him. He can communicate with these creatures and has many animal friends.

Animal Mimicry: The prince can mimic the sounds of several beasts. He’s learned to do this for his own enjoyment and he’s quite good. It’s more of a talent than a skill. He might just try to mimic humans one day.

Animal Sense: Bjorn's senses are heightened. He can smell, hear, see, touch, and taste more acutely than any human. This sense is what makes him an excellent tracker and marksman when hunting.

Appetite: The prince can eat a tavern out of business. He has two stomachs to fill. First, his lower half, and then his upper half. Depending on the situation, he will opt to fill only one of them. For long journeys, he’ll fill his lower half, for short meals, he’ll fill his upper half. When the food is so damn good that he wants to be a big pig, he’ll fill both stomachs. The prince sure loves good food.
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

TheHangedOne

Name: King Ucigas (ooh-chi-gash) Naga
Sex: male
Orientation: heterosexual
Role: Naga King

Distinguishing Traits: When he takes to the field of battle, he dons lightweight armor made from bone. This is actually not quite as crude or frail as some may think, for the bone itself is specially formed and shaped, mixed in with ground up naga-bred horns. The bone armor acts, in many ways, like an exo-skeleton or carapace. Still, primarily, it is meant as an intimidation factor; even his helmet is actually made from a Naga-bred's skull and horns. Underneath it all, though, is boiled leather plates with soft leather portions; an armor that provides a moderate amount of protection, without sacrificing much in the way of dexterity or speed.

Another distinguishing trait is his legendary spear, Longicolnis. The spear is made from bone, but is as tough as any metal made weapon. Legend has it, that the weapon, whose name means "long horn", was carved from the greatest of the legendary--and now quite dead-- Naga. It is a fearsome and lethal weapon, regardless.

In addition to his grisly battle paraphernalia,  the real distinguishing thing is the sort of aura that surrounds the King. Merely being in his presence seems to have a cowing effect on lesser men. He's not a particularly large specimen of his race; he is, in fact, somewhat shorter than his own son. However, he cultivates a malignant air of despair, which seems to eat away at the resolve and willpower of those in his vicinity. His voice is like a winter-chilled blade pressed to the neck; even when he is complimenting another, there is an almost threatening sensation.  One might say he has taken the art of intimidation, and not just perfected it, but internalized it so heavily, that it has altered his very being.  (Of course, those people might just be kissing his ass; still, the King is scary).

Dislikes: Failure (and he has a broad definition of failure, too!)

About: The king of the Naga is an older man, but he hasn't lost any of the vim and vigor of youth. However, he has always been moreso gifted with intellect than brawn. He has gotten to be where he is, not because he is the strongest, but because he is the smartest; because he knows the proper application of force with leverage, can greatly exceed raw force itself.  He believes strongly in the house motto, and ultimately views the world itself as being something worth conquering.  After all, what other greater challenge exists?

On the other hand, it might be worrisome. Suppose they do fully conquer the world. One day, there might no longer be any challenges left; what will happen to his people, then? Will they rip themselves apart in a frenzy, becoming divided and fractured once more; will the cycle of war continue? Perhaps. Perhaps not. There are a myriad number of other concerns that he must deal with, but he deals with them all as calmly and dispassionately as one may expect from such a logic-oriented man.

King Ucigas Naga is the grand tactician of his army. He has a number of lesser tacticians, who in turn have their adjutants, to help distribute orders. But, he ultimately chooses to control everything, one way or another. He has yet to meet anyone as brilliant as he in the matter of conquest, and hopes that the Winterhold House will provide him a suitable challenge.

Habits: Staring intently at maps. Coming up with dozens of alternate strategies, so as to be prepared and adapt to the situation as it unfolds.

Skills: Logistics, spear fighting, physical resiliency, intimidation, riding, horseback archery, campaigning, light sleeper, iron will.

Thoughts on Lenally
It was a good decision to, of all the members of her House,  take this one in. She has proven herself to be quite capable, even if the first few years were rough. I am confident that she will continue to perform satisfactorily.  I expect great things of her.

Thoughts on 'Rues'
Physically, he is everything a man of House Naga should be. Mentally, I see some deficits. Hopefully, he will prove himself capable in his position, and he will learn how to smelt the impurities out of his ore. If he is to fail, well... I can always make another son. I expect great things of Lenally, but they are trivial to my expectations of this spawn of mine.

Thoughts on Kayden
A stalwart warrior. Good, even if a bit uncontrollable.  Some times a man does not need a hammer for a job, but when a hammer is needed, I feel that I can place my trust--a rare commodity, to be sure-- in this man.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Hotaru37

"All who wander are not lost."  Some just enjoy the adventure of seeking the unknown.  ^^                

Ons and Offs/A/A's/My Rabbit Hole

Ladondra

This actually caught my interest.  I have a lot of reading to do, but if there is still openings, I'd be more than willing to give it a go.  I also see some other players from the Lock down RP here lol.  Hey guys! -Waves-

A lot of beautiful artwork representing the characters.  Quite lovely :)

Call me weird, but I've already taken a liking to TheBlackThrone's character, Prince Bjorn Nwydn...don't ask why lol.  I just felt drawn to the character the moment I saw and read him ^_^
R.I.P. Mama
12/05/56-12/21/14

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Ladondra on August 26, 2013, 10:20:39 PM
This actually caught my interest.  I have a lot of reading to do, but if there is still openings, I'd be more than willing to give it a go.  I also see some other players from the Lock down RP here lol.  Hey guys! -Waves-

A lot of beautiful artwork representing the characters.  Quite lovely :)

Call me weird, but I've already taken a liking to TheBlackThrone's character, Prince Bjorn Nwydn...don't ask why lol.  I just felt drawn to the character the moment I saw and read him ^_^

Aw. Thanks.  ;D He's fun to play.
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

kasper

Hey Hotaru, <3

Both of you have to put a skeleton up and then we decide.

NO LOOSE ENDS; LET NONE BE THE NOOSE.

Rave

Ladondra

I am def. entering the Wintershold <3 :)

If I'm accepted of course lol.
R.I.P. Mama
12/05/56-12/21/14

Hotaru37

Quote from: octopusdreams on August 26, 2013, 11:11:22 PM
Hey Hotaru, <3

Both of you have to put a skeleton up and then we decide.

Okay dokey, Octy.  Will do.   ;D
"All who wander are not lost."  Some just enjoy the adventure of seeking the unknown.  ^^                

DarkRose15

Quote from: Hotaru37 on August 26, 2013, 08:47:46 PM
Octy!  Rose!  Can I play?!  lol

Hey Hanged.  lol
Hey Hotaru! Can't wait to see your character :D

You too Ladondra!
Den of DarkRose: Ideas & Completed Games
Apologies & Absences *Updated 10/4/16*

Friends help you move; Real friends help you move the body.
Carl: Shh....do you hear that? That is the sound of forgiveness!
Paul: That's the sound of people drowning Carl!
Carl: That...is what forgiveness sounds like! Screaming then silence!

himawari

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

Hotaru37

Quote from: DarkRose15 on August 27, 2013, 07:51:58 PM
Hey Hotaru! Can't wait to see your character :D

How have you been Rose?   :-)  It is still a work in progress.  lol  Didn't get as much to work on it as I hoped.  lol

kasper

Quote from: annarose on August 27, 2013, 07:55:21 PM
*peeks in* is a princess needed?

Yes - in Wintershold, Naga and Iredale namely and prominent female figures in Sheikah. [They don't quite have princesses.]

MasterOfMyFate

Name: Victor Wintershold
Played By: MasterofMyFate
Sex: Male
Role: King of Wintershold
Height: 6’1
Hair: Grey/black
Eyes: Black
Body Type: Muscular/Scarred/Aging

Likes: Women, Fighting, Mammals (Namely wolves), His trusty axe, Blades, His Queen, His children, and His kingdom

Dislikes: Iredale, Treachery, Underhanded politics, Threats to his family and kingdom, the fact that he is aging, and cowards

Habits: Drinking various amounts of liquid courage, Challenging men to arm wrestling, Joining frontlines of combats, Running head first into a fight, and running the lands of Wintershold

Skills: While Victor is not the most refined man in both appearance and swordplay, he makes up for both factors with his expert knowledge of politics and brute strength. Victor is not an unreasonable man as he has dealt with unreasonable policies politically. Victor, not bothering to refine his style of fighting, uses his strength to shatter his enemies with a swing of his axe/sword. It has been rumored amongst a few that Victor could have descended from Nagabred when it comes to strength, but there is no evidence to support it. Victor knows only minor amounts of archery (namely how to fire a bow and arrow) which was enough to teach his children. Victor prides himself in his mastery of combat and war which earned him enough tales to speak of to his family and the bards sing to the people.

Flaws: Victor is known to not stop drinking the moment he has his first sip. As time has flown by, Victor has aged and finds himself unable to function as he could during his prime. Prideful and headstrong in nature, Victor will charge into combat without formulating a necessary plan and seems to favor “planning as he goes” instead. Lately, his age has caused him to be bed ridden and near death multiple times from age.

Distinguishing Traits: Grey hair with edges of black within them, Black eyes of Wintershold, the Axe he keeps in hand, Fur cloak that hangs off the shoulders, rugged appearance, various amounts of hair, Aged face.

About: Born into the house of Wintershold, Victor was a child bred into the body of a warrior. At a young age, his father expected only results and punished any misgivings, signs of disobedience and weakness. Raised harshly, Victor took each lesson to heart and shaped himself to be a great warrior worthy the name heir of Wintershold. Unlike many other kings, Victor was known for jumping into the fray of combat alongside his brother’s in arms and brought victory to the name Wintershold. In his prime, Victor had set out on a conquest filled with blood and copious amounts of “tastings” of the female flesh. At the age of twenty-six, he settled for a woman who owned a shop within Wintershold’s borders. Despite having a relationship with the woman, his duty as heir and combat kept him away from home.

Little did he know, at the age of twenty-seven, his first child was sired and lost within the land. A year passes when he receives word that his lover had died giving birth to a child. Returning home, Victor had found that the child had vanished after the neighbors gave the child to roaming merchants. His first child was lost and his woman dead. Many years later, at the age of Thirty, the king of Wintershold had passed and Victor claimed the throne as heir. Nine years later, Victor married a woman by the name of Isabelle who sired his three sons Omar, Tristyn and Lyall. Omar, the eldest and the heir of Wintershold, was saved by his mother when an assassination attempt was placed upon him and his mother’s life was forfeit. Tristyn was born with different hair and skin from the average Wintershold; the traits Victor’s mother bore. It had seemed the genetics of Victor’s mother skipped Victor and were passed onto Tristyn. Lyall was born with similar traits to his own mother as was Omar, yet both possess the masculine traits Victor bore when he was their age. Some could say both children were copies of Victor when Victor was young. Still, time has passed and Victor remarried after becoming widowed with three children and finally coming out of mourning. Whatever curse that claimed his children’s mothers has passed and Victor remains married to a woman who he loves. Raising his children, the fear of losing them like he did his first born made Victor the ever so strict parent. Some even speculated that he held no love for his children as he did not coddle them as a usual parent. He did not dolt on them and taught them what they needed and what they should know as children and prince’s of Iredale. If there were any other children fathered by Victor to his recent wife, they still remain unknown to the general public.
"Arrows through your heart."
Master ON/OFF

WhiteWave

Name: Ashtoreth Rose Iredale
Played By: WhiteWave
Sex: Female
Role: Princess of Iredale
Distinguishing Traits: Blue eyes, pale skin, full lips, an hourglass figure, always seems to have positive and unique atmosphere that relaxes those around her.
Likes: Art, Books, Theatre, The Sea, Swimming, Tales of Adventures, Adventuring, Her People, Animals, Loyalty, Honesty.
Dislikes: Arrogance, Spoiled Brats, Being Stuck inside the Castle, Wars that are purely fought to obtain more power, Senseless violence (though she loves to watch a good sparring), Elise Iredale.

About: Ashtoreth is one of the royal children of the House of Iredale. She has always been a bit different than her brothers and sister, they are more of the military and tactical types than her. She is a free spirit, an artist and adventurous. She quite a trouble causer but not out of ill intent, she simply does what she feels is right. Though she isn't a military or extreme fighting type, she does have her own areas where she succeeds. She is intellectual and smart, her skills are put to use as an artist, great debater, and speaker. She prefers to speak for those who cannot get the attention of the higher ups themselves.

Unfortunately what she calls free spirited others see as rebellious. There have been numerous occasions where she has had to be brought back home by the head guards because she sneak off and out of the castle. It could be for any number of her usual reasons. Whether it's something simple like she felt like going out to sea, for fun, or even dressing up and acting as a civilian. Or for one of her more serious reasons such as to avoid one of the men that her mother has set up for her to meet or to attend civilian meetings so she can find out what the people of Iredale want.

The Queen is not pleased with her little stunts and has grown irritated with the girl. Not only with her running around but also that she defends and socialize with civilians. Though since her mother is much more infuriated with Violet's sexual preference Ashtoreth does not receive all of her anger by herself. In her mother's eyes there is still hope for Ashtoreth since she is young and prays that these outbursts of hers are just a phase. The Queen is determined to marry her off to a good family and a strict husband that would be able to keep her in line. Ashoreth knows this and so far she has successfully avoided the men or simply have shown what an unfit wife she would be with her rebellious nature.

Marriage to some high ranking stuck up man is the last thing she wants. She wishes to travel, to paint and write of the places she sees. Though her mother seems determined to put a stop to even the thought of it. Ashtoreth is torn to not leave though since she is needed and must make sure to be there to continue her vital role as a mediator and speaker for the common civilians of Iredale. She wishes to make sure her people and all people are safe from the different royalties and their selfish desires. The fact that the Naga and her own family are so ready to start a war just to acquire more territory and land disgusts and concerns her.

Despite her rebellious habit and feisty tongue she is actually a very sweet and innocent girl with looks that fit. She is an absolutely stunning young lady. She inherited her mother's great beauty despite her refusal to overly care about her looks. She has very fair skin and chestnut/auburn hair. Hey eyes are the same blue of the ocean and they shimmer as deep. Her figure is an hourglass though her stature is not that tall, seeing as she is only 5'4.

Habits: She bites her lip when she's nervous or uncomfortable. She tends to speak her mind and act with thinking first. She also has a bad habit for getting into trouble (such as sneaking out of the castle and not showing up to certain events).
Skills:
-Very smart and witty
-Magnificent artist (so much so she receives commissions by many powerful and high ranking beings)
-Great sense of humor
-Excellent Swimmer
-Eloquent and skilled debater and speaker
-Quick on her feet
-Parkour/Free Running

Weaknesses:
-Terribly ungraceful and klutzy
-Easily flustered
-Will not back down for what she believes in.
-Can allow her emotions to get the best of her

Opinion of King Loyd

He is her father and she loves him dearly. He truly is a good parent, he loves his wife and children. Also being more understanding of her sisters preference. Her only issue is the same issue she has with most of her Iredale family, their desire to wealth and power.
Opinion of Queen Angelina

Her mother and her come to odds quiet often. It is usually do to her mother's close mindedness or because Ashtoreth has disappointed her once again. Many say they clash because the girl has her mothers stubbornness. Do not think ill of her disagreement with her though, she respects her mother as both her parent and her Queen. It is simply that her mother thinks happiness comes from power, control, money, and beauty. While Ashtoreth couldn't disagree more.
Opinion of Prince Andre

Her oldest brother and she cares for him as such. He is a great military captain, brother, and a good man. She especially enjoys the quality time he makes sure to spend with her and her other family members. She is happy that he is the heir to the thrown. Though it does worry her greatly that he has such a great disdain for the Naga, to the point where it could ruin the chances of avoiding war.
Opinion of Prince Hector

Her brother and her share their dislike of the etiquette and standard of higher society. He was actually someone she admired as a child when she would watch him leave the castle pretending to be someone else just to walk around the kingdom. As a young girl her first time sneaking out was following her brother during one of his outings. The only concern she has with him is the number of woman he takes into his bed. Though she doesn't hold it against him, she simply teases him about it.
Opinion of Princess Violet

She loves her sister very much and supports her personal choices. She and her sister have both had their fair share of run ins with their mother. Ashtoreth never even bat a lash when she found out about her sisters preference towards woman. What ever made her happy she would support. Very often she defends her sister when her mother makes cruel remarks or comments about her.
Opinion of Elise
What a complete and utter spoiled brat! Strutting around like she's better than others. She may be beautiful but that attitude of hers is ugly. The two of them are complete opposites in their personality and opinions. When she catches her cousin mistreating the servant girls she quickly puts an end to it. Ashtoreth and Elise butt heads often to say the least.
Opinion of Vhaun

Her cousin who she personally holds no aggression towards though she can see the irritation in his eyes at her family. She understands and knows why but only from being told of what happened while he was child. Unfortunately she was not around or old enough to understand what was going on when he was growing up since she is 9 years younger than him. She is very angered of her families treatment of him and believes it is their fault for the clear resentment he holds. She has always shown him kindness when he is around and has many times tried to offer him a friendship. It's upsetting her now to notice how deceptive he truly is. Until he wrongs her or does anything at is unforgivable she will treat with with respect and kindness.

Hotaru37

Name: Tamara Wintershold

Played by: Hotaru37

Role: Crimson Princess of Wintershold

Distinguishing Traits: Family Crest tattooed on the inside of her right wrist and a small leafy vine on the inside of her left wrist

Likes: Family, strength, intelligence, challenges, and loyalty

Dislikes: Broken Honor Codes and people feeling that women shouldn’t fight

Habits: Sharpens her knives and daggers when nervous, glares at people liking to watch them squirm

Skills: Tamara is a trained assassin and is quite skilled with knives and daggers for quick silent kills, but had also been known to use poisons when she couldn’t use a blade.  She is a quite knowledgeable in herbs and plants, what can heal and what can kill.  She also can use her hands to kill silently and had the cunning and slyness of a wolf that their clan is suppose to be descendants of.

Background: Tamara grew up always feeling like she was in the shadow of her siblings and sometimes acted out in odd and unusual ways to throw her family off guard.  As she got older though she learned what it meant to be a part of the family and decided to do something to serve her family instead. 

In secret, after she turned seventeen she joined a group of assassins to learn from them to learn the ways of assassins and after coming to an agreement they agreed to help her.  They would train her in their ways as long as she kept their secrets to herself and if she would sometimes do tasks for them.  After some thought she agreed to it and for almost two years she would disappear for days or a couple weeks at a time learning under the assassins and during those times that she disappeared some of the noble woman who's husband were part of the assassins would cover for her.  They would make up stories about why they needed the princess for various events or things they were planning all the while Tamara was actually being trained.

They trained her in stealth, small blades, daggers, and other weapons that was useful to assassins.  Surprisingly, they also taught her how to use plants as herbs and poisons, one for a more silent kill and the other because most assassins work solo and need to heal themselves.  It took about two years but by nineteen she was fully trained in all that they could teach her and they tattooed a small leafy vine on the inside of her left wrist showing she had completed the training and then tattooed her family crest on the inside of her right to symbolize that she served her family as an assassin. 

Tamara then finally explained to her family what she had done and her family gave her a very specific job because of her training.  She would given certain tasks that other family members wouldn’t be able to do and slowly rumors about her started along with the nickname “Crimson Princess”. 

DarkRose15

Quote from: Hotaru37 on August 27, 2013, 08:30:56 PM
How have you been Rose?   :-)  It is still a work in progress.  lol  Didn't get as much to work on it as I hoped.  lol
I'm very good :) I do like your character but I think the ages you've given need to be changed. At 14 I have a hard time believing that Tamara would be allowed to just disappear randomly and for prolonged periods of time. But if you have a good reasoning for it we can see how that works. I just think it might be easier to perhaps move her running off to join the assassins at maybe 16-17 instead but she should have a believable excuse, maybe even the assassins have people set up to lie and say she's doing something else while she's learning the mysterious ways of the assassins?
Den of DarkRose: Ideas & Completed Games
Apologies & Absences *Updated 10/4/16*

Friends help you move; Real friends help you move the body.
Carl: Shh....do you hear that? That is the sound of forgiveness!
Paul: That's the sound of people drowning Carl!
Carl: That...is what forgiveness sounds like! Screaming then silence!

kasper

Quote from: WhiteWave on August 29, 2013, 12:44:09 AM
Name: Ashtoreth Rose Iredale
Played By: WhiteWave
Role: Princess of Iredale
Distinguishing Traits: Blue eyes, pale skin, full lips, an hourglass figure, always seems to have positive and unique atmosphere that relaxes those around her.
Likes: Art, Books, Theatre, The Sea, Swimming, Tales of Adventures, Adventuring, Her People, Animals, Loyalty, Honesty.
Dislikes: Arrogance, Spoiled Brats, Being Stuck inside the Castle, Wars that are purely fought to obtain more power, Senseless violence (though she loves to watch a good sparring), Elise Iredale.

About: Ashtoreth is one of the royal children of the House of Iredale. She has always been a bit different than her brothers and sister, they are more of the military and tactical types than her. She is a free spirit, an artist and adventurous. She quite a trouble causer but not out of ill intent, she simply does what she feels is right. Though she isn't a military or extreme fighting type, she does have her own areas where she succeeds. She is intellectual and smart, her skills are put to use as an artist, great debater, and speaker. She prefers to speak for those who cannot get the attention of the higher ups themselves.

Unfortunately what she calls free spirited others see as rebellious. There have been numerous occasions where she has had to be brought back home by the head guards because she sneak off and out of the castle. It could be for any number of her usual reasons. Whether it's something simple like she felt like going out to sea, for fun, or even dressing up and acting as a civilian. Or for one of her more serious reasons such as to avoid one of the men that her mother has set up for her to meet or to attend civilian meetings so she can find out what the people of Iredale want.

The Queen is not pleased with her little stunts and has grown irritated with the girl. Not only with her running around but also that she defends and socialize with civilians. Though since her mother is much more infuriated with Violet's sexual preference Ashtoreth does not receive all of her anger by herself. In her mother's eyes there is still hope for Ashtoreth since she is young and prays that these outbursts of hers are just a phase. The Queen is determined to marry her off to a good family and a strict husband that would be able to keep her in line. Ashoreth knows this and so far she has successfully avoided the men or simply have shown what an unfit wife she would be with her rebellious nature.

Marriage to some high ranking stuck up man is the last thing she wants. She wishes to travel, to paint and write of the places she sees. Though her mother seems determined to put a stop to even the thought of it. Ashtoreth is torn to not leave though since she is needed and must make sure to be there to continue her vital role as a mediator and speaker for the common civilians of Iredale. She wishes to make sure her people and all people are safe from the different royalties and their selfish desires. The fact that the Naga and her own family are so ready to start a war just to acquire more territory and land disgusts and concerns her.

Despite her rebellious habit and feisty tongue she is actually a very sweet and innocent girl with looks that fit. She is an absolutely stunning young lady. She inherited her mother's great beauty despite her refusal to overly care about her looks. She has very fair skin and chestnut/auburn hair. Hey eyes are the same blue of the ocean and they shimmer as deep. Her figure is an hourglass though her stature is not that tall, seeing as she is only 5'4.

Habits: She bites her lip when she's nervous or uncomfortable. She tends to speak her mind and act with thinking first. She also has a bad habit for getting into trouble (such as sneaking out of the castle and not showing up to certain events).
Skills:
-Very smart and witty
-Magnificent artist (so much so she receives commissions by many powerful and high ranking beings)
-Great sense of humor
-Excellent Swimmer
-Eloquent and skilled debater and speaker
-Quick on her feet
-Parkour/Free Running

Weaknesses:
-Terribly ungraceful and klutzy
-Easily flustered
-Will not back down for what she believes in.
-Can allow her emotions to get the best of her

Opinion of King Loyd

He is her father and she loves him dearly. He truly is a good parent, he loves his wife and children. Also being more understanding of her sisters preference. Her only issue is the same issue she has with most of her Iredale family, their desire to wealth and power.
Opinion of Queen Angelina

Her mother and her come to odds quiet often. It is usually do to her mother's close mindedness or because Ashtoreth has disappointed her once again. Many say they clash because the girl has her mothers stubbornness. Do not think ill of her disagreement with her though, she respects her mother as both her parent and her Queen. It is simply that her mother thinks happiness comes from power, control, money, and beauty. While Ashtoreth couldn't disagree more.
Opinion of Prince Andre

Her oldest brother and she cares for him as such. He is a great military captain, brother, and a good man. She especially enjoys the quality time he makes sure to spend with her and her other family members. She is happy that he is the heir to the thrown. Though it does worry her greatly that he has such a great disdain for the Naga, to the point where it could ruin the chances of avoiding war.
Opinion of Prince Hector

Her brother and her share their dislike of the etiquette and standard of higher society. He was actually someone she admired as a child when she would watch him leave the castle pretending to be someone else just to walk around the kingdom. As a young girl her first time sneaking out was following her brother during one of his outings. The only concern she has with him is the number of woman he takes into his bed. Though she doesn't hold it against him, she simply teases him about it.
Opinion of Princess Violet

She loves her sister very much and supports her personal choices. She and her sister have both had their fair share of run ins with their mother. Ashtoreth never even bat a lash when she found out about her sisters preference towards woman. What ever made her happy she would support. Very often she defends her sister when her mother makes cruel remarks or comments about her.
Opinion of Elise
What a complete and utter spoiled brat! Strutting around like she's better than others. She may be beautiful but that attitude of hers is ugly. The two of them are complete opposites in their personality and opinions. When she catches her cousin mistreating the servant girls she quickly puts an end to it. Ashtoreth and Elise butt heads often to say the least.
Opinion of Vhaun

Her cousin who she personally holds no aggression towards though she can see the irritation in his eyes at her family. She understands and knows why but only from being told of what happened while he was child. Unfortunately she was not around or old enough to understand what was going on when he was growing up since she is 9 years younger than him. She is very angered of her families treatment of him and believes it is their fault for the clear resentment he holds. She has always shown him kindness when he is around and has many times tried to offer him a friendship. It's upsetting her now to notice how deceptive he truly is. Until he wrongs her or does anything at is unforgivable she will treat with with respect and kindness.

To be clear, the Iredale are known for their intellect and wealth, while they may be tactical and have a strong navy, they aren't really "warrior-types." More politicians, so they'd be good at debates, speeches, etc. The Wintershold house are the warrior types. So, really, intellect would be very true to the Iredale name. That's not a problem, nor is it a unique trait in the Iredale house.

Also, another concern is that her having parkour as a skill and klutzy as a weakness just doesn't make sense to us.

Other than those issues we like the character.

Caela

This looks like it has the potential to be an amazing game. So much variety already!

I'm going to write up a character sheet and hope Rose and Octopusdreams like it.

Am looking at a Winterhold Princess, but is there anything the GM's think they need more??

kasper

The Wintershold need a princess, so that is an area. Then the Naga have one princess but could probably do with another. The Sheikah are a bit low but they have two females. It's up to you in which House you'd like to join but I think it's safe to say we're good on Iredale and Nwydn.

Caela

Name: Morrigan Winterhold

Played By: Caela

Role: Princess of Winterhold

Distinguishing Traits: A mane of black curls to the small of her back with a single white streak at the front attributed to a scare as a child, soft luminous skin, an intense gaze from eyes of such a dark brown as to be nearly black and a wolf tattoo that almost seems to float above her shoulders because the black ink stands in such contrast to her pale flesh.

Likes: Intelligence, a sense of humor, kindness, dancing, archery, horseback riding, exploring the woods around Winterhold, anything that challenges her in some way.

Dislikes: Stupidity, cruelty, being forced into indolence

About: Outwardly, Morrigan seems to be the picture of a perfect Princess. She always attends her lessons, moves with grace and poise, can speak on a wide variety of topics to entertain her parents guests, knows much about the politics of the world they live in and one's first impression of her is usually that she is warm and charming, if slightly distant from those she doesn't know well. The only, slightly, unusual thing that she lets outsiders see is her passionate love for horses. Any spare time she has, gets spent riding or caring for/helping train the family's horses.

What her family, and those who know her well see is the other side of Morrigan. They see the young woman who kicks a horse into a wild gallop through the forest nearby, who can hit a target with a bow and arrow from the back of a galloping horse, who spins and laughs wildly to music when there are no unknown eyes to see. Friends and family see the willful, determined young woman who feels no shame in speaking her mind to her parents, and older brother,  if she feels she has something they need to hear, though she makes sure she does such when there aren't guests for them to lose face in front of.

Habits: Speaking for both herself and her twin, wandering the woods when she needs to think, keeping a journal that she writes in at the end of each day, spending as much time as she can with her horses.

Skills: -Intelligent
-Observant
-Good Conversationalist
-Skilled Archer
-Excellent Dancer
-Excellent Rider
-Good judge of horses
-Skilled at caring for and helping to train horses

Ladondra

Name:  Ladondra
Played By:  Ladondra
Role: Wintershold's "Silent Princess"
Distinguishing Traits: One of three princesses of the Wintershold clan; her black hair and dark eyes a trademark of where she comes from.   Ladondra stands at 5`7 and weighs 110 lbs. with enough `talent` up front making up for anything lacking (if any at all) from behind.  Her natural hair color is raven black, but can be seen different shades of depending on the lighting.  It`s VERY rare to see her long hair straight (since she usually has her hair braided before turning in for the night); mainly seen in curls and waves.  Behind those ravenous locks, between the bridge of her ski slope nose and surrounded by large thick lashes, are emerald-colored eyes that not only show compassion but determination as well.  A pair of kissable, plump lips finishes off her oval-shaped face with a smooth white complexion only made possible through proper upbringing.  It is unclear or not if any scars or tattoos grace her form.  Only those whom have seen her fully unclothed knows her body's secrets.

Next comes the body; the one thing she both loves...and loathes. Past her long neck and square shoulders is her decently-sized breasts; both her strength and weakness depending on the task at hand.  Moving down is her small but almost unnoticeable waist, due to her wide birth-bearing hips and buttocks being the next part of her body that`s viewed with both envy and disgust.

They`re then followed by a pair of long, slender, shapely legs; the toenails groomed to perfection like those of her fingernails.  Whether a goddess or a monstrosity of nature, is up to the viewer.

Likes:  Training(sword fighting and archery) , hunting(not for sport, but rather to use animals she kills for clothing, wearable accessories, possible uses for making weapons, and of course, food), wandering the lands and forest/enjoying nature, having simple conversations with others without involving family conflicts

Dislikes:  Being criticized because she's a woman, unnecessary death, being called a "strange child/woman" for being so non-talkative

About:  The one thing that differs her from her family is that she chooses not to speak and very rarely does so.  Even as a child, she did not cry, yell, or scream.  Many have claimed that she never learned to speak, so she can't.  Others think that since she doesn't talk, she must have suffered some unknown illness that renders her speechless, so many don't take her serious or fear her as being a threat of any kind.  Her pale complexion and almost dreamlike/spiritual appearance makes those who gaze upon her almost forget her muteness.

Despite not being the talkative type, she does however get along with all her siblings; to a point.  She'll train mainly with her sisters, but it's the spars she has with her brothers that she enjoys more.  They make her feel as though she's truly accomplishing something in life.

She honors and respects both her parents; more so her father since he is King.  Even in her early twenties, she still considers herself as "Daddy's girl"; being the eldest daughter in their family.  While she loves them deeply, there are some secrets she makes sure are kept secret.

One of them being that when she leaves the kingdom(without anyone knowing), she disguises herself as a youthful-looking male while wandering villages, towns, and land; making sure no one knows who she truly is for fear of causing her family and people problems they don't need.

Habits:  Dressing as a male when secretly venturing outside

Skills:
*Swordfighting-She has her older and younger brothers and father to thank for this.  Which would also explain why she's not as fragile and weak as she looks.
*Archery-Thanks to her training since she was a small child, she is able to retrieve and shoot arrows with ease.
*Dancing-By herself or with a partner, Ladondra can move about with effortless grace.
*Reading-Books in general, poetry, and letters received from around the world.  Since she can read, she knows how to write as well; scribbling down thoughts or creative little tidbits here and there when the moment strikes her.  However, if someone catches her writing something and asks her to tell them or read it aloud, she becomes very shy and refuses to speak of it.
*Singing-This includes hymns, while attending church, and humming in general to whatever tune pops into her mind
*Flexibility's attack and dodge most times with ease.  Thanks to many years of training and sparring, her body has become use to moving in such ways.
*Tracker-Her vision is quick and precise at pin-pointing clues others would either ignore or overlook.  With these skills, she can find people and things quicker than most.

Weaponry:  For close combat, Ladondra prefers to use short swords.    She rarely uses long swords in battle.  When in a tight spot, she'll result to using daggers she'll have hidden away in various parts of her clothing.  For long-range combat, she uses bows of various types.  While hunting, she'll use short bows and for battle, she'll use long bows and sometimes crossbows.

Strength:  Sneaking/Stalking.  Since she doesn't speak most of the time, being silent has made a majority of people jump from fright of not knowing she was in the room or the area for that matter.  Tracking people and animals is also a strong point for her; being able to spot, take note, and follow where they went...at least as long as clues are visible.

Weakness:  From infants to little children, she has a weak spot for them.  She will comfort and help any who cross her path.  Growing up with younger siblings has caused her to become mentally attached to young children.  If someone hurts or kills a child; being it in front of her or she finds them as such, something inside her snaps and she becomes enraged and goes all out on those who would commit harm to people who can't fight back.

Speed:  What she lacks on foot, she makes up for when using bows and arrows.  It is also noted that since she doesn't rely on speed on foot, she does use her tracking skills to quickly catch up to people or animals hours and/or days apart.
R.I.P. Mama
12/05/56-12/21/14

Ladondra

Darn.  While I finished my post, I noticed a few others put up character sheets and noticed another princess for Wintershold is 22....hm.  I was hoping to play as the oldest daughter.  Well, I could do two things;  I can make her younger or if Caela is ok with this idea, maybe they could be twins?  Since they're both pale and have long curly/wavy black hair?  Just an idea.  Do let me know and I'll edit my sheet ^_^
R.I.P. Mama
12/05/56-12/21/14

RavenBlackmoon

The Prince of the Naga is about 30 and unwed, so making her older wouldn't be too much of a problem in game.

Ladondra

Was the said towards me, RavenBlackmoon?  I want to make sure lol.  If it is, how high could I go or would it interfer with things?  I mean, I know the heir of Wintershold is 25...hm...
R.I.P. Mama
12/05/56-12/21/14