A Totally Submissive Woman (Looking for F... or M)

Started by Beorning, June 08, 2016, 09:03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beorning

Hi there!

Here's something unusual for me I'd like to try out... Usually, I tend to play submissive (and female) characters. This time around, I'd like try something else. I'd like to play a male character, who gets to interact / be in relationship in with a female character of submissive nature. And I mean a really, really submissive nature here.

Some ideas for what kind of submissive female I'd looking for:

• a beautiful and soft ladylike model type, who spends her time either caring for her beloved, or taking care of her appearance - a bit like a more submissive version of Ms. Bastedo here:
  • a somewhat conservative young housewife type, who ceaselessly cares for her man, their house, their meals etc. - someone like a Stepford Wife crossed with a young version of Nigella Lawson's public image:
    Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
  • a very conservative and buttoned-up wife type, like these women here:
  • a Pleasure Unit from the old Our Man Flint movie:
  • a female human-turned-robot from the old French movie Attack of the Robots - or a similarly obedient, emotionless minion:
  • a "beauty zombie" type of woman, someone who was rendered attractive but vacuous and passive by some special form of plastic surgery, like these ladies from the old Les Manley: Lost In L.A. game... a woman with good (if noticeably off-the-shelf) looks and not much of a personality:

I'd like my male character to be a dominant side in a relationship with either of these women. How could such a story go? I have two ideas:

• a "gift from a genie" type of story, where somebody simply grants my character a relationship with one of the women. As in, he has always wanted to be married to such a woman... and one day, he wakes up and finds out that his wish has been granted :) Alternatively, a woman like that could be given to him by, say, an organisation not unlike the Men's Association from The Stepford Wives. Or maybe the setting of the story is a variation of an old-school Bond movie and the woman really is a Pleasure Unit-esque character gifted to my male spy by his superiors? There are many possibilities...
  • a situation where my male character actually makes in initially non-submissive woman to become like that. It could be a story of a rich businessman who marries a beautiful woman and slowly makes her give him full control of herself - or, say, a preacher who marries a beauty and indoctrinates her into being completely submissive. It could be a completely realistic story, or it could involve fantastical elements like mind control, hypnosis etc. (this would be required if we went with a Pleasure Unit or a human-turned-robot character for a woman). Again, there are a few possibilities here.

To sum it all up: a dominant guy, a very submissive woman and their relationship. I'd be playing the guy and I'm looking a writing partner to play the woman. Anyone interested in a story like that? If so, please PM me! :)

PS. While, this time around, I'd be more interested in playing the guy in any of these scenarios, as I said - I usually play submissive females. This is hot for me, too... So, if anyone reading this ad would actually be interested in playing the dominant guy in these scenarios - sure, let's talk! I have always wanted to play a Pleasure Unit or a trophy wife, too :)

Beorning

06/30/2016: Added a new submissive woman type - the robotic minions from Attack of the Robots! I'd love to RP a male character meeting one... or a female character being turned into one :)

Beorning

07/11/2016: Added the "beauty zombie" woman type. All the other types are up for taking, too! :)

Beorning

05/29/2017: Bump :)

Right now, I'd especially love to try playing against a sweet, loving, conservative and very submissive housewife - an old-fashioned "angel in the house" type of female character. She could either be like that naturally - or we could run a story where I play a preacher who hypnotizes a woman to be like that.

An inspirational picture:

Any takers?