The leashed Goddess. (Dom F for sub F) Mass Effect rp. Closed.

Started by Lustful Bride, October 07, 2014, 11:21:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lustful Bride

I've suddenly grown abit of a dominant streak and want to satisfy both it and the side of me that enjoys the female body. (This is my first time being really dominant so bear with me if we do rp this.)

This is a Mass Effect roleplay but won't include canon character (unless you really want them.)

Idea for the roleplay is that on Illium or perhaps Thessia itself, there exists a club/ brothel of sorts for elite and sucessful Asari who want to give up their power for a while and let another order them around. Groveling before another and relinquishing themselves to their misstress..

Only this place is different, since it caters to those who want to be shown their place by human women. The fact that they are from a short lived race makes it better for some of them.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

My partner would play an Asari buisness woman of much success. She has built her fortune on making smart business decisions, utterly crushing or absorbing rival companies. Sometimes even through illegal means, but that's how the game was played. But because of this her reputation has made it so that any she lays in bed with are always submissive, always caring about how she wants pleasure and her needs, it has bored her.

Then one day she receives a message from a friend, or more accurately an acquaintance she knows wont betray her, about a place which can offer her an alternative experience. She buys into it and goes to this place called "The Leashed Goddess" and sees how it would feel to be dominated herself.

More details can be worked out later and if you want some more plot in it that is fine, just PM me and let's talk things out. ;D

Lustful Bride

Still open for the moment on this. Will accept only one or maybe two more players for this. After that or a given amount of time I will close this.  :-)

Lustful Bride