My cravings for a story (M looking for F)

Started by Kertaro, January 18, 2010, 07:03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kertaro

Greetings and thanks for taking a look. I have been roleplaying for quite a long time now and find that my kinks seem to grow each time I start to write with a new person. I am just returning to E after a hiatus, but eager to write again. I have only a few ideas right now, but when more strike me I will pass them along.

If you are interested please PM me and not respond to the thread. It was started a long time ago and change might frighten it.

All names and places subject to change.

You owe me one
Grant was never one to refuse a friend, but this favor might have been a bit too much. He had a pretty successful marketing firm and it was all his. Sure he didn't get coke or Pepsi, but he did a damn good turnaround from the local business. Now on the phone was his college roommate. His daughter was in college now for advertising and spending the summer interning for him would be a huge boon. Also since the divorce he did have that big empty house she could stay in and help keep clean. It took reminding him of some pretty wild nights before Grant finally said yes. It would mean a serious shift in his lifestyle and keeping some things under wraps for the summer though, but he could handle it.
But what he didn't count on was this was her idea all along. She remembered him from all those visits. She loved the way he looked and smelled. She was a woman now and she wasn't about to back down. What happens when she finds out his secret? How will he respond when he finds out his best friends daughter wants him?

Bonding with the Roomie.
They had lived together for only six months now, but still she acted like it was years. She never thought of his as sexual and he never moved on her. He would watch her in her skimpy outfits, towels when out of the shower, and even when she asked him if she looked good in something sticking her ass in his face. All the while he would stroke himself to sleep that night imaging her bound tightly as his helpless plaything.
Then one day he comes home to find her girlfriends have left her bound or cuffed as a joke... and the sight of it makes him snap. What happens when his fantasies get turned to real? Will the smoking hot girl suddenly see the computer guy as a sexual dominant?

Say goodbye to normal
I have this vision of a girl. The kind who blogs, writes fan fictions, and binges on Netflix. She lives a quiet life by herself. Then late one night when she nips across the street to get a treat her world changes.
I am thinking like superhero, warrior from another dimension, superspy, crazy cop embroiled in a war with the mob... That can be worked out with the partner. Now though she is part of that world and hers is forever gone.

A gladiators admirer
She had always talked to her friends about the games, but had never been. Some of the other ladies had even told her about how they had spent their coin to spend time with the champions. How they were young, hard, willing slave boys. Her brother, the Legatus Legionis, would never allow it though. Then came the day he took her to the fights to show off the conquered barbarians he had brought from the north back to Rome. The fiercest fighter in chains still besting others in the arena and then locking eyes on her.
It was that night she came to the slave pits. She paid the coin... and they let her in. She couldn't get him out of her head... what happens when the captured slave captures the roman's heart?

Kertaro

2/16 added Building a Mystery and Anything for a buck

Kertaro

Kertaro

Kertaro

Kertaro

Kertaro

9/29 Added Corruption and a few modified ideas.

Kertaro

AngelOfDarkness

wouldn't mind talking about the Maid For Life idea you have
Where is the communication? Bravery isn't ignoring someone, a strong person is someone who can be honest. Honesty may hurt but a lie or being ignorant can hurt ten times more.
On/Offs; On/Offs Page
Ideas; Angel's Roleplay Ideas

Kertaro

2/28 Three new ideas Soft fur/ Every time/ A Better Mousetrap

Kertaro

Kertaro

Kertaro

Kertaro

Updated removed some stories added some pics

Olufemi

Hmm... this one interests me...  a bit out of the norm for me but yeah... intersted.

[tr][td]
[/td][td]
On's & Offs [/td][/tr][/table]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
A/A - Updated Aug 22, 2011 [/td][/tr][/table]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
Roleplay wants [/td][/tr][/table]

Kertaro

Updated Added She will be loved Removed some pics

Kertaro

Update. Trying to revive an old story I really enjoyed.

Nevaeh

I hope that you're still searching for the start that has no end and all the plastic people have now become your friends before you start to drift and your soul begins to scream I just wanted to tell you that you're listening to a dream.  Ons and Offs]    [ http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Nevaeh]  [https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=83776.0]  BY THE WAY.... If I am slow in posting I apologize.  I have reasons, they aren't always the same so if you want to know why ask me, I won't be putting it for all to see.

Kertaro

MmeUisge

Hey, I finally got accepted and can actually reply to this! Not sure if this is open still or not but I'd love to try your Apocalypse and Collapse story line! Shoot me a PM - and we can talk more :)

Kertaro

Kertaro