Teacher Seeking Wallflowers and Nerds! (FxM, FxF, FxMM, FxFMM, FFxMMF, FMMxMMFM)

Started by Inerrant Lust, January 27, 2012, 06:35:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inerrant Lust

I had tried this as a solo but that didn't seem to work out, and I think it was made for a more... group effort. So I've moved it here :p

Hot for Teacher (Terrible Name. :P)
A young and attractive single teacher gets tired of the old club scene, of all the men her age that just want that one thing... Sure, it's fun... but she wants to be valued, she wants to be remembered. But all the boys of her class... the awkward, the unsure, the innocent. They'd remember her, they would never forget how she made them feel. And the girls of her class, not the popular ones, but the shy wallflowers. She was smart enough to know who liked who... but some of these girls just didn't have the confidence and experience that she had. Just like she was when she was their age. Maybe they'd need a little... tutoring. She was content to be an enabler for a budding temptress like herself.

m/f.... m/m/f.. m/m/m/f? Add in the girl students and you have m/f/f.. m/f/f/m/f? m/f/m/m/m/f/f/f/m/f? Ect. :P

The character herself? Well, in the last iteration (Far right pic), she was quite a strong woman. She (Naomi Drezner) grew up in America shy and reserved, did her schoolwork and didn't get too involved with boys. Then she went to Israel, deciding to turn her life around. No more would she be the shy girl in the corner of the class.... so when she joined the IDF, she started to come onto her own, sexually and personality-wise. Then she went to college and indulged in all the excesses of a sexually active student body, a frat gangbang or two, a dorm orgy here or there. She became a teacher, and that's where the story begins.

Much different than I originally imagined her, (see the somewhat nerdy girls above) but I also imagined her initially as being a subversion of the usual 'white older woman' stereotype of these sorts of situations. Still, Naomi has unbridled confidence- and that is pretty sexy. I do, however, love to mix things up- so if you would prefer a different kind of character, let me know! I still have an urge to play a definitely non-Caucasian for this role, but it all depends..

Oh, so I suppose I should explain what I'm looking for!

Nerds, Geeks, the shy, the self-conscious, the doubting, the weak, the meek. Anyone who isn't getting as much as they would like. Anyone that was like her when she was their age. I have a thing for contrast, and a junior year class would put everyone at around 16 or 17. Naomi herself would be about mid to late 20s.

Physically, they don't even have to be particularly attractive. She'll teach the girls how to bring out their assets sure, and the boys too if she could help it- but I imagine she has few compunctions about doing the dirty with some bespectacled nerd, or even a student who is overweight- although that particular kink of mine is usually reserve for pairings with petite sub girls. :P

OHWceta

Can't get enough of RPing? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome.
http://roleplayparadiseii.forumotion.com/forum.htm

MidnightKisses

In this world it is not faith that saves us but defiance.

OOs

Inerrant Lust

Why is everyone just writing one sentences telling me they're interested? :P

Give me some info, people! Characters... plot ideas... things you want to see, don't want to see.

In all likelihood, I'm thinking of taking maybe only a handful of players who have multiple characters. At least initially, the impetus will be on the teacher to break the students into being studs and vixens- so it wouldn't exactly be fair to just have other players twiddle their thumbs in que waiting for that to happen. Now, there would be an exception-

If I play fast and loose with chronology, ie; the teacher involved in multiple scenes at different time points simultaneously. :p Once the students are good and proper 'turned', she'll set them loose upon eachother...

OHWceta

I was just posting to show my interest, I was waiting to see if more members wanted to join then we'd work details around based on who all was playing.

Depending on what kind of other RPers join I may use different characters. (if this RP seems to need more females, or if it could use some males)

I'm great with multiple characters so I was kind of hoping you would say that.

Can't get enough of RPing? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome.

MidnightKisses

Sorry I wasn't sure on all you wanted so I was waiting for you to add a post about a CS or something. I'm sorry I'll have a char up ASAP. I'm not great with multiple players but I can play them.

OOs

Bloody Rose

Brian Johnson
He is your typical nerd, always being the focus points of bullies and girls who wants to make him feel bad. Often the pun of bad jokes and pranks he never fights back. He is the type of guy who you can push to the ground and kick around and he would just pick up his stuff and go on with whatever he was doing.

(I know its little but I had no idea what you were asking for so I got a little bit of info and posted it :) )

MidnightKisses

Mabella Lane
16-17

She is the classic shy girl sitting in the back of the room that the popular girls deemed a nerd because she didn't talk to anyone and the jocks have a secret crush ob, she is sweet, kind, and smart but when overwhelmed or confused will hide behind her thick dark hair. More often then not she is hiding from most people so know one realizes she has stunning bright blue green eyes and firm yet soft pink lips. Her body is small and tiny but with curves in the right places but they aren't seen because she hides them under baggy clothing.

Do to her being shy, hidden, basically a shadow; when her teacher starts to 'mentor' her she will hide and probably be really insecure. Because the teacher will probably be more aggressive toward mentoring her May will probably close up instead of open up for awhile until she is sure that she isn't doing anything wrong or the feelings she is having are healthy and not, as her highly religious grandmother would put it, caused by the devil. It will be difficult at first for her to except her desires but once she has she will be a quick learner. Maybe even on of the best.

Timothy Lock

Timothy Is a nerd, but not in the classic idea of glasses (Which he does have) and almost creepy book smarts but he is a nerd in the fact that he will be so into his homework or classwork he wont hear the people talk to him, many believe he is gay because of his tight jeans and longish hair when in reality he has been living on his friends (The few his has) for the past few years and he really wants out of this town. He is handsome once you get past his long hair and glasses the counsel hes face and the loose, sloppy t shirts he wears that is probably one of his friends.

Because he has become more introverted do the lack of being social he will first be shocked then pleased/ intrigued by the teachers sexual advances. Becoming more attuned to his own sexual needs he will then crave the teacher or anybody's touch. Because of this I believe he will be Bi, finding beauty and pleasure in both male an female forms. He will probably progress fast into a being able to find his own 'partners' but will stick close to the teacher and her rag tag team of the sexual deprived teens.

OOs

OHWceta

(More images)
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a139/OHWceta/references/ref4.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a139/OHWceta/references/ref3.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a139/OHWceta/references/ref1.jpg
Name: Kouru Tenshi
Bio: From as far back as she can remember, Kouru could never identify herself with boys, she played with girls, dressed like girls, and acted like the girls, the problem...she was born as a boy. This didnt seem so much of a problem until puberty, making "Birds and the bees" talk all the more confusing. Eventually Kouru's dad left and Kouru and her mom moved to a new town to get a fresh start. Being confused about her gender and sexuality has led to Kouru making few friends, and having even fewer dates.

----

Name: Frank Williams
Bio: Judging from looks alone noone would ever expect that Frank was an outcast, but having a father who was a drunk and his mother dying during childbirth (which his father blames him for) Frank tends to be a bit of a pessimist. He has a hard time trusting others and very little respect for adult males. Not having a mother figure but having a desire for one has allowed him to bond with female teachers much better. Some of the staff has noticed he does better in classes with more females and less males. But at the same time he has little knowledge interacting with females as he's never had one close to him in his life.

----

Name: Rose Gardener
Bio: Clumsy and friendly, Rose is not Shy but has a tendancy to say the wrong things at the wrong time, scaring away potential friends. It doesnt help that her favorite insect is a coackroach and she has a collection of 'pets' in her room in a large fish tank. In her ditsyness she has yet to realize that if she calmed down and actually payed attention to herself, she could be considered attractive by her male peers. She has a love of art and is usually found covered in paint, glue, or clay dust. This also leads her to come up with games to play at parties, too bad she's never invited. She's your classic cute innocent girl next door with a kinky side that just might get drawn out by the right person. She also loves "That's what she said" jokes. Another Note: She is often teased for her name.

----

Inerrant Lust

Aaaah, giant images. :p

The more information you can give me, the better. What I'm really looking for is, at least for the males, not necessarily the shy type that would run away from a girl that throws herself at him... but rather the type that can't get the girl. I say that because think I've figured out the teacher. She's not as strong as the previous concept, she's even a little submissive. I imagine it isn't so much that she's seducing innocent nerdy boys, but so much as letting them have free reign with their sexuality... and her.

What I mean is, she's not throwing her hands down anyone's pants anytime soon- she's more likely to just present an opportunity for an otherwise sexually deprived boy to... well, release all that pent up sexual energy. So I think she's even a tiny bit submissive. Or rather, she's assertive and maybe even domineering outside of sex, but her aim is to dominate her otherwise shy and innocent male partners into just taking what they want.

...Get it?

Let me try to explain. She doesn't get off on a stud in the dance club rubbing up against her. She doesn't get off on, say, making an innocent student orgasm against his will. What she does get off on is taking that innocent student, and then teasing and encouraging him to the point where he takes what he wants like an animal in the wild. Sexually, I imagine she likes to be plowed into. Mentally, she likes the shy and innocent boys.

In short? Character development is her turn-on.

Now, as for girls, she probably will take a more assertive stance. I think she is bi, but leans more towards men. Therefore she'll interact with the girls in a way that is more of a mentorship than the outright sexual relationship she'll have with many of the boys. She'll more or less groom them as her successors, and then throw them in the direction of a boy they want to seduce. She might like to watch, she might even participate. She won't be above popping a cherry or two with her fingers or toys... or otherwise getting the girl nice and acclimatized to sex.

She's immature, probably just as immature as some of her students. Doesn't always act too teacherly, can't really be strict, I imagine she was a pushover for a good portion of her life, and probably still is. This position of authority is probably the first time she's had the upper hand on someone, and a particularly assertive student could probably treat her pretty badly if he got the courage to. She might even be turned on by it; rough sex, choking, humiliation, ect.

So, to reiterate- what am I looking for in the boys? The guy who might be shy and nervous asking his crush out on a date... but would definitely know what to do with a naked girl if she was in front of him. He's the kind that might masturbate a little bit too much, and is unafraid of sex... he just can't get any. So lots of repressed sexuality just waiting for the chance to come out... no pun intended.

The teacher might even be submissive... this whole sexy affair might not even be her idea. So, in a way, it could be the student seducing her. Not in the usual way, by being bold and aggressive and sexy- but rather by being shy and nervous but very curious and willing.

It could start as innocuous as a student asking her about relationships or her own personal life. She concedes being displeased with her sex life, might even complain to the student- which leads to some lightbulbs clicking. Or she notices that a particular student has a hardon every single day in her class. At first she confronts the student after class in a purely professional (albiet misguided) manner, pointing out that such 'feelings' can be a distraction and inquiring as to how to solve the problem. They get to talking... lightbulbs click. :P

adifferenceinsize

Great concept, and I love the latest description. That's almost exactly the sort of character I've been looking to partner against for some time, and I even have the concept for a good character to use with this.

Darren is a fairly handsome boy, and yet he always gets to class before the other students and tends to leave last. He seems friendly, but tries to draw attention to himself in class, and doesn't appear to have many friends. Rumors occasionally bubble up about him being a freak or a monster, and he is teased by other guys on campus. As it happens, he was an early bloomer, and was teased relentlessly as a boy when his classmates saw his prodigious manhood in the school's changing room. He has been troubled from that teasing and some issues with his first couple of partners, and so has shut himself off to an extent.

If the teacher was flirty with him, he'd be polite but very careful to keep himself concealed, but once he's made aware what he's packing isn't a deal breaker, he'll open up RATHER quickly. In fact, the affair with the teacher would likely make him slowly more comfortable with his situation, and he would begin to act differently around school thanks to her mentoring.

Lemme know if that works conceptually. I've got some picture options around here somewhere.

Also, the setup I've had for catalyzing this might not be necessary, but I'll mention it in case it sparks something: since he hates drawing attention to himself, he would be adamant against standing in front of a class to speak. Perhaps that unwillingness triggered some curiosity into why he is how his is, and an after-class meeting would be the real start of the flirtations and intimacy. Maybe after the first student she draws out like that, she becomes more open and willing to flirt in class to build up the students for her new class. I think it'd be fun if she was a bit awkward with the logistics of the situation at first, and she refines the process as subsequent partners are introduced, but that entails something of a more serial approach to the partners (fine for one-on-one, but might suck a bit for the partners queued up).

Inerrant Lust

That's the kind of info I want to know, how you envision your character reacting and interacting with the teacher and not only that, but other students. I imagine she might eventually start a 'club' which is basically an excuse for all the school's outcasts to do a little sexual exploration...

QuoteMaybe after the first student she draws out like that, she becomes more open and willing to flirt in class to build up the students for her new class. I think it'd be fun if she was a bit awkward with the logistics of the situation at first, and she refines the process as subsequent partners are introduced, but that entails something of a more serial approach to the partners (fine for one-on-one, but might suck a bit for the partners queued up).

I had the same idea, but there's a few ways to mitigate that...
Simultaneous scenes from different times. IE: I could RP the teacher with her first student at the same time I RP with her fifth or sixth. This somewhat throws her character development out of window, since she is going to be learning the ropes of teacherxstudent love as she goes along as well....
The students could interact with eachother, the boys get to be sexually frustrated and the girls get to be too modest to get what they really want. More character development and exposition until they are finally 'turned', but this is also a little unfair...

I just had a kinky idea. Two boys who are pretty much straight, but also crazy hormonal and desperate. They would much rather be out doing girls, but vent their sexual frustrations out on eachother... until the teacher finds out.

MidnightKisses

OOs

Visna

Lynn Postyle
Lynn never really fit in. He was picked on as a boy for his girly looks, although he grew accustomed to it as he aged. Once the years of puberty hit, depression began to sink in. He was always sulking, and he resorted to drugs to help fill the void. Even though he was attractive, he had problems approaching girls. He wasn't picky, and he always dreamed of being with just one lover, yet he never had the guts to approach one. Nobody approached him for whatever reason, partially due to bad rumors of him, thinking he didn't like them, or just being shy themselves. He's been questioning everything as of late, and he needs help to dig himself out of the hole he has dug.

Lucy Omawa
Lucy was constantly picked on for her race and plump figure. Her curse and relief always seemed to take place especially in the cafeteria. She loved food, and ate enough for make three people full. People always realized this and made fun of her for it. Still, she was cute and some guys even liked her. A few times in the past some boys had approached her and tried to ask her out, but she had always been so shocked she couldn't reply. She had problems speaking, and often stuttered. In her own, creative imagination she always pictured herself being in the perfect romance with a pretty boy, so she has let her standards rise too high for her own potential.

adifferenceinsize

Quote from: Inerrant Lust on January 29, 2012, 02:26:46 PM
That's the kind of info I want to know, how you envision your character reacting and interacting with the teacher and not only that, but other students. I imagine she might eventually start a 'club' which is basically an excuse for all the school's outcasts to do a little sexual exploration...

I've done a similar sort of RP in the past, and that worked pretty well for a while, but it ended up being mostly a bunch of solo plays. That can work, but to maintain a sort of the group atmosphere, it'll need some coordination of 'club activities' to keep more people involved for those parts of the story.

Quote from: Inerrant Lust on January 29, 2012, 02:26:46 PMI had the same idea, but there's a few ways to mitigate that...
Simultaneous scenes from different times. IE: I could RP the teacher with her first student at the same time I RP with her fifth or sixth. This somewhat throws her character development out of window, since she is going to be learning the ropes of teacherxstudent love as she goes along as well....
The students could interact with eachother, the boys get to be sexually frustrated and the girls get to be too modest to get what they really want. More character development and exposition until they are finally 'turned', but this is also a little unfair...

A better option might be to have the early stories worked out as flashbacks that occur within or somewhat separate from the main RP. That allows the game to start with all or most of the people already in together, while still providing the space to do the earlier portions that help show the teacher's (and some of the students') development. The biggest wrinkle with that one is that if you want to be clever with covering past events, you'll have to confer with others to pre-plan certain events. For example, if the teacher's pairing my big boy with another student, and she seems somewhat intimidated when she sees him with his pants down, the teacher can be quite reassuring - then you cut to the first time the teacher had with him, and how she went through the same sort of hesitation; the bonus there is that how she handled it in that RP can be used as the equivalent of a TV or movie flashback explanation ("Don't worry, hun, I know what it looks like. The first time he pulled it out for me..." -fade to flashback- "...so just do something like that, and you'll be fine. Also, don't fall on top of him.").

Quote from: Inerrant Lust on January 29, 2012, 02:26:46 PMI just had a kinky idea. Two boys who are pretty much straight, but also crazy hormonal and desperate. They would much rather be out doing girls, but vent their sexual frustrations out on eachother... until the teacher finds out.

Given the number of girly/trans boys, that's not at all unreasonable to have happen in a prison-like fashion: the standard guy is too intimidated/scared of women, so the girlish guy is close enough in the sexual frustration, while on the opposite side it might be something similar where he hasn't found a girl that accepts him as he is, and so being with the guy is a bit of a substitute. That at least doesn't make it a tragic "tranny jump" if they're both able to get opposite sex hookups. Not quite my cup of tea, but it seems an interesting scenario.

Inerrant Lust

Okay, okay, okay, I'm going to add some structure to this.

I'm looking for 3 players maximum, and at least 6 characters between them. But probably no more than 9 total.

Why so little players and so many characters? So nobody will be bored to tears when certain characters are momentarily put in the periphery. After all, the teacher can only 'turn' one or two of 'em at a time. They'll get more screen-time after awhile when she sends out her ducklings to work on them and bring them into the 'club.'

I'll start this game off very organically, with no particular plan in mind. That means that this game will start off very slow, with the tension building up over time. It is my hope that the characters start developing crushes/love triangles and preform general exposition from the start. Because these characters are all of the social outcasts, sexiness will probably be few and far between at the start, barring some sort of situation like the two desperate guys I mentioned earlier.

In the domain of naughtiness, things will only start to pick up once the teacher has turned one or more students into her protege.

So, if you can't tolerate a long build-up without sex, look no further. :P

If you're still interested, I need to know how you envision the character interacting with the other students and the teacher. What your aims are for the RP OOC, and what your character's goals would be, I suppose. Ons/Offs... Things you want to see, things you don't want to see. Potential scene ideas. Ect. Ect.

Most of the time I pick players based on how their characters operate within the context of the game, no matter how good the character might be in a void. So the more contextual information I get, the easier it is to pick people.... granted, it's never easy to reject people. :'(

OHWceta

You mentioned earlier our  writing styles are pretty different and might not mesh so I,ll drop out, good luck guys.

Aurora Wayland

If we wanted to only make 1 character, would that be ok, or do we need to make multiple characters? I have trouble playing 2 character's at once. :X

Inerrant Lust

Quote from: OHWceta on January 30, 2012, 03:20:51 PM
You mentioned earlier our  writing styles are pretty different and might not mesh so I,ll drop out, good luck guys.

Well, it's generally just that I usually would like to play with people who generally post a 2-3 paragraphs a post, gives me a lot more to work with, you know?

Quote from: Aurora Wayland on January 30, 2012, 03:24:08 PM
If we wanted to only make 1 character, would that be ok, or do we need to make multiple characters? I have trouble playing 2 character's at once. :X

1 Character would work, yeah, I'm just afraid you'd get a little bored since there's only one teacher and at least to begin with, she can only turn her attention to one student at a time. That being said, if you're content to bide your time RPing with the other students, then by all means.

It's just an odd situation, since the main catalyst towards character development is the teacher or her gradually expanding 'club', and I would hate to hold up personal growth and all. :P

Aurora Wayland

I know this may sound stupid, but what about a breakfast club type setting? Saturday morning detention. The teacher could lead the group of misfits/wall flowers and it helps get everyone to know each other. It could unfold over multiple weekends, with the teach opening up to them more and more until the students ask her to teach them what she knows.

If its a stupid idea, I am sorry. Just throwing some suggestions out.

Inerrant Lust

That certainly is interesting... and would easily get everyone involved in the RP at once. I don't know how brazen the teacher is, though. I imagine she's no stranger to sex, but a relationship with a student that could end her career? I think she'd be much more apprehensive- and wouldn't surrender to her desires around too many witnesses. It would be as much a seduction to her as it would be to her student.

Hinting at it, though? Getting a little unprofessional? Maybe even being a tease? I think she'd be bold enough to do that in front of all of them. I figure she's somewhat of a bad teacher, not bad as in incompetent- but doesn't know boundaries very well. She's probably the type to want to be friends with all her students, gives them her facebook (heedless of however many sexy or disreputable pictures she has on there...)

I think she would teach an AP class or something else that the jocks and social butterflies aren't as likely to be in- already narrowing down her class to mostly people like the player characters. :P

Aurora Wayland

That sounds fun to me. The story can unfold under multiple weekends, each one getting more seductive. Teens are horny and always questioning sexuality. To have a teach who would open up with them would be refreshing. And since the teacher is young, she would be susceptible to her own desires, vs a teacher who is older and knows better. But your RP, your choice! :D

MidnightKisses

OOs

Inerrant Lust