Previous topic - Next topic

Spell

*Cuddles both of them, not caring much about the win*
Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

Lucinda

Tickles the maro's ears and tummy, sneaking the win during the purr storm :-)
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Mistress Maro

Cuddles the Spell to then starts to purr loudly as the Lu-lu tickles her ears and tummy. Laughs some to squirming against Spell some to get away from Lu-lu- Teeheh.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Sukada

*Sneaks in while all the cuddling is taking place and slips the win from between the bodies and sneaks off with it without anyone noticing.

Chevalier des Poissons

-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Sukada

*gnaws on the shammy's leg and wins*

Le RandomBloke

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Chevalier des Poissons

-looks to sukita and wins-

A & A

Sukada

*crushes the sukita can and wins*

Le RandomBloke

Lookin' like a foo' with yo pants on the ground!

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Mistress Maro

~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

A & A

Mistress Maro

Chris Rock

Sukada

Chevalier des Poissons

I do, therefore you didn't win.

A & A

Mistress Maro

AH! It is the Piggy pig off Peace Maker! He is soooooo cute! -huggles the Piggy and Wins.-

Chris Rock

Imogen

Oi...That was some big pig... I want to think Maro and Shambler for stealing the win away from that evil beast and therefor allowing it to be mine once again. Thank you, I love you all!
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Chevalier des Poissons

-is loved by Imogen and wins-

A & A

Imogen

-group hugs all WIN contenders! - Can't lose with all those hugs! WIN ... MY win!
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Le RandomBloke

Sukada

Wow randomclown....Ummm, Wins.

Mistress Maro

Maro Wins! -huggles the Suka-su-

Chris Rock

Spell

Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

Mistress Maro

-Cheats by groping.- Mew~ -Wins!-

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-is about to take win from Maro's hand, then reads her signature, smiles dearly and just kisses Maro deeply-

A & A