My Current Craving. F and M needed...

Started by s6xs6x, May 23, 2013, 09:23:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

s6xs6x

So I've had a deep desire over the last few months to play out a fantasy of mine.  It would involve a happily married couple (or so it seems to him, but maybe not to her).  Over the course of time, things change.  The wife, who was once faithfull and in love has begun to change.  Her mannerisms, social life, attire, everything seems different.  The Husband, Whom I'm intrested in playing, cant quite figure it out, although he grows more and more suspicious.  After slowly putting clues together, He finally catches her in the act, and is astonished.  But he loves her enough to give it a second chance.  She on the other hand, can't leave her new lover and thus is forced to choose between her Husband and new fling.  Perhaps the Husband will accept her infidelities into their relationship and unwillingly allow it to continue.

This is just the basis of my idea.  Maybe it turns into a Cuckold relationship, minus the Male on Male interactions, since that doesn't intrest me.  The jealousy and insecure feelings that a cuckold would feel do peek my intrest very much though. Would love input from the Wife to help come up with her reasoning behind her infidelity.  Also looking for the Male character to play the fling/new lover.  Inbox me or reply here if interested.
Thanks for reading:)

(I occasionally enjoy finding pics that fit the scene as we play.  Hope you do as well.)
Equal Parts Temptation & Seduction!:)

MagicalPen

I would be happy to play the Male Lover of the Wife, and have no interest in M/M myself so that all works for me.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Clio

I might be interested in playing the wife. I don't like to play 'bad' characters, though, so I'd have to come up with a good reason as to why she was cheating.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

s6xs6x

MagicalPen and Christa McGinn, Welcome:)  Sorry for the delayed response, I was out of town over the Long weekend. 

Christa, Perhaps it's not anything bad in your nature that drives you to cheating, it could bedue to neglect, or seduction, pressure, and overwhelming temptation on the part of Magical's character?

We can hash out the details here, and brainstorm some on plot ideas if you both want.

Clio

I think neglect and seduction could work. Perhaps her husband isn't as kinky as she is, or has been busy at work. Then the lover comes in, offers exciting sex rather often, and seduces her.

s6xs6x

Sounds like a winner to me!:)

How often do you/ can you post?  I'm almost on daily during the working week, not so much on weekends and I can post once a day or more if need be. 

Magical, what about you?

Clio

I'm on daily usually.

I think MagicalPen might be gone for a couple of days right now, but he could return earlier.

MagicalPen

Yep - was traveling all day yesterday. Kinda fucked with the time differences...fell asleep at 8PM and its now 4AM and I am wide awake

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

s6xs6x

I'm on usually 9AM - 4:30 PM mon-fri, EST.

Clio

I'm usually on during those times as well.

s6xs6x

Just checking in.  Where do we stand as far as getting started?

Clio

Quote from: s6xs6x on June 05, 2013, 09:01:35 AM
Just checking in.  Where do we stand as far as getting started?

If Christina Hendricks is alright, then I think I'd like to use her. As for getting started, I guess whenever MP thinks we can start, that would be fine.

s6xs6x

I think she's fine, very attractive, I'd be happy to play her husband!:)