What is the avatar above you thinking! 2011.05.10

Started by Belle33, May 10, 2011, 05:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dahling

I wonder if I could fit them all into my bucket.

PigPin

How dare he ask me to put my apple in his bucket.

Lycana

Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Dahling

I'm glad they can't see where the wolf's gone.   ;)

Lycana

Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Dahling

I really hope she doesn't think I'm going to fall for that.

Lycana

Dahling

Aaron Divine

Lycana

"Don'tcha wish your girlfriend was hot like me? Don'tcha-" Oh jeez I hope I didn't just sing that out loud!

Aaron Divine

Dahling

TaintedAndDelish

He actually  had the brains to ask why there were eye hooks above the chalk board and a pair of leather boots nailed into the floor.  Too bad for him he was gullible enough to strip down and lace his feet into them.  I suppose he thought it was his lucky day when I tied his wrists to the eye hooks. This is going to be fun.... I'm sure he'll be even more surprised when I peg him in the nuts with this apple!

Dahling

SummerWhispers

Lycana

Dahling

Ouh, she heard me.  Now if I can just lure her closer.

Aaron Divine

Lady Haven

"Damn It!!!" Did anybody see that play. I heard it just didn't see it..
Lady Haven's ONs & OFFs Page
Life is like a puzzle, were all little pieces trying to fit in.

Lycana

Berek

That mousse I used really makes my hair stick out! :)
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Aaron Divine

Dahling

Aaron Divine

Give in to temptation, you know you want to. ;)

Dahling