Republican Space Rangers 2

Started by Sabby, August 13, 2011, 12:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

Inkidu

Ooh, do the one parodying anime! That with these had me rolling on the floor laughing.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Sabby

That was on the radio, makes it harder to find... unless I missed a TV one. It was called Robo-Hicky Bubblegum Robomech Battlesuit, wasn't it?

Sabby

Inkidu

Yeah, I thought it was funny as hell. They drew it fairly well too when they could have gotten by on crap.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Brandon

That was good for a laugh, but why call them republican space rangers? Shouldnt they be hill billy or red neck space rangers to follow the stereotype? or did I just mess up their character continuity?

Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Sabby

Quote from: Brandon on August 14, 2011, 06:30:03 PM
Shouldnt they be hill billy or red neck space rangers?

Yup. Republicans =)

Brandon

Quote from: Sabby on August 14, 2011, 06:31:57 PM
Yup. Republicans =)

Sounds like a heavy misrepresentation of Republican beliefs but thats par for the course with them these days
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Sabby

Why do you granola eating pinkos hate the blessed homeland! >:

AtlasEros

O/O

Inkidu

Quote from: Brandon on August 14, 2011, 06:49:04 PM
Sounds like a heavy misrepresentation of Republican beliefs but thats par for the course with them these days
I think the liberal and democratic jibes in that game come from a political to radio station. It's funny as hell.

Sabby

Yeah, it's a parody of Fox News.

"Weasle News! Because now that the Cold Wars over, we have to fight amongst ourselves!"