DND 3.5Ed game, (Cwand, Draeneilover, any others who want to join)

Started by CWand, July 03, 2009, 01:42:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CWand

okay I'm assuming this will be level 4, we have a barbarian character, and are waiting for other submissions.  If you're interested post a character we'll talk?
If the universe is infinite, and there are an infinite number of universes that could exist, there must be by definition of the world infinite, an infinite number of worlds, and possibilities out there, and somewhere our lives played out with no regrets, fears, or discomfort.  If only that worked in practice....

Ons and Offs

DarkAngel

I'm such a smart ass
Character:  Player: 
Classes:  Level: 
Race:  Alignment: 
Religion:  Experience: 
Hit Points:  Base Attack Bonus: 

Strength:   Fortitude:  +  = 
Dexterity:   Reflex:  +  = 
Constitution:   Will:  +  = 
Intelligence:   Initiative:  +  = 
Wisdom:   Melee:  +  +  = 
Charisma:   Ranged:  +  +  = 

Money: pp -  gp -  sp -   Armor Class:   + 10 +  = 
Skills:

appraise 3 + 1 = 4
balance 2 + -1 = 1
bluff 2 + 0 = 2
climb 4 + 1 = 5
disable device 2 + 1 = 3
disguise 3 + 0 = 3
escape artist 7 + 0 = 7
gather information 2 + 0 = 2
handle animal 2 + 0 = 2
hide 2 + 1 = 3
intimidate 2 + 0 = 2
jump 8 + 1 = 9
listen 2 + 0 = 2
search 2 + 1 = 3
spot 2 + 0 = 2
survival 4 + 0 = 4
swim 9 + 1 = 10
tumble 2 + 2 = 4
use magic device 6 + 0 = 6
use rope 4 + 3 = 7
Immune to sleep

Equipment:

Crossbow, light 1d8 (34)
Arrows (20) (1)
Sword, two-bladed 1d8 (42)
Backpack 2lb (2)
Bedroll 5lb (1)
Blanket 3lb (1)
Traveler's outfit 5lb (1)

Feats/Specials:

acrobatic
armor proficiency light
athletic
simple weapon proficiency
Uncanny dodge
Trap sense
Evasion
Sneak attack
Trapfinding

Languages:

Common
Draconic
Elven

MisterYada

Character:Kris  Player: Draeneilover
Classes:Barbarian  Level: 4
Race:Half Elf  Alignment:CN
Religion:none  Experience: 
Hit Points:49  Base Attack Bonus:4 

Strength:17 (+3)   Fortitude: 4 +3  = 7
Dexterity:14 (+2)   Reflex: 3 + 1 = 4
Constitution:16 (+3)   Will: 1 +  1= 2
Intelligence:11 (+0)   Initiative: 2 + 0 = 2
Wisdom:11 (+0)   Melee:  +  +  = 
Charisma:12 (+1)   Ranged:  +  +  = 

Money: pp -  gp -  sp -   Armor Class: 3  + 10 + 2 =  15
Skills:

climb 5 + 3 = 8
intimidate 5 + 1 = 6
jump 6 + 3 = 9
listen 6 + 0 = 6
search 1 + 0 = 1
spot 1 + 0 = 1
survival 5 + 0 = 5

Equipment:

Weapon: Greatsword (2d6, 19-20/x2)
Range: Longbow (1d8, x3)
Armor: Masterwork Studded Leather Armor

Feats/Specials:

armor proficiency light
armor proficiency medium
martial weapon proficiency
shield proficiency
toughness
weapon focus (Greatsword)
Trap sense
Uncanny dodge
Fast movement, illiteracy, rage

Languages:

Common
Elven

Keala Mensha Khaine

I am interested...but will need to find where I put my old 3.5 handbook. Have all the 4th ED stuff now so have it in storage somewhere D: I do miss the days of worshiping Erythnul... *remembers fondly*

MisterYada

I would like to use my Anarchy template, if that is okay with the kitty :)

CWand

sue it is and when LPG puts up a full sheet with saves and stats :) we can start and yes you can join keala
If the universe is infinite, and there are an infinite number of universes that could exist, there must be by definition of the world infinite, an infinite number of worlds, and possibilities out there, and somewhere our lives played out with no regrets, fears, or discomfort.  If only that worked in practice....

Ons and Offs

DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character:  Player: 
Classes:  Level: 
Race:Elf  Alignment: N
Religion:0  Experience: 6000
Hit Points:26  Base Attack Bonus: 4

Strength:16(+3)   Fortitude:4  + 1 =  5
Dexterity: 15(+6)  Reflex: 4 + 6 =  10
Constitution:13(+1)   Will: 1 +1  =  2
Intelligence:15(+2)   Initiative: 6 + 0 =  6
Wisdom:13(+1)   Melee: 4 + 3 +0  =  7
Charisma:12(+1)   Ranged: 4 +6  + 0 =  10

Money: pp 12  gp 1141  sp 0   Armor Class:  6 + 10 +0  =  16
Skills:

balance 6 + 1 = 7
climb 5 + 3 = 8
concentration 6 + 1 = 7
diplomacy 1 + 1 = 2
disable device 4 + 2 = 6
disguise 4 + 1 = 5
escape artist 6 + 2 = 8
handle animal 4 + 1 = 5
jump 4 + 3 = 7
listen 2 + 1 = 3
move silently 5 + 3 = 8
search 2 + 2 = 4
spot 2 + 1 = 3
tumble 2 + 4 = 6
Immune to sleep

Equipment:

Dagger 1d4 (2)
Shortbow, composite 1d6 (75)
Arrows (20) (5)
Leather +2 (10)
Backpack 2lb (2)
Traveler's outfit 5lb (1)

Feats/Specials:

acrobatic
agile
armor proficiency light
endurance
martial weapon proficiency
shield proficiency
Animal companion
Favored enemy
Track, wild empathy
rapid shot

Languages:

Common
Draconic
Elven

CWand

Ons and Offs

RubySlippers

There are places you can do a character and post the link that keeps things organized like Myth Weavers if you want to use that its easy.

How are you doing stats?

CWand

4d6 probably would be best ... why are you interested Ruby? ya mythweavers and a few others are available..they've always annoyed me though cause i get so many sheets sent to me that way.

Ons and Offs

MisterYada

I'm going to take a guess from Pixie's stats and skills that shes either a bard or a rogue with an oddly high intellect. Still need to clear things up. hehe

CWand

The first character was a rogue the second was a  ranger

Ons and Offs

DarkAngel

Quote from: CWand on July 03, 2009, 11:22:38 PM
The first character was a rogue the second was a  ranger

I did a ranger .. first was a rogue and decided I didn't want to do that so Bow and arrows for me lol

RubySlippers

Quote from: CWand on July 03, 2009, 08:54:11 PM
4d6 probably would be best ... why are you interested Ruby? ya mythweavers and a few others are available..they've always annoyed me though cause i get so many sheets sent to me that way.

I love system games and DnD 3.5 is a big one. :)

I note the one long term game I'm in here is DnD 3.5 and your not starting at high levels that is also appealing.

Ok its not adult who cares I play in other games that is why they invented Fade to Black and if you move it then I can have adult fun to later maybe. But good old adventuring can be fun.

MisterYada

Well, only reason its not adult now is because me and CW arent approved yet, but I think its would be kinda fun to move to that a bit after we get in. hehe

RubySlippers

What kind of game is this going to be urban based in one area, classical adventuring around, in a setting like the Forgotten Realms - I tend to favor strongly having a base of operations myself. Social connections and making NPC friends is a big deal for me in most games I'l a role-player the mechanics and fighting are kind of secondary.

MisterYada

That's up to CW, shes DM i believe. The goal of my barbarian is to find his elf mother though

CWand

A base of operations works for me if you want one :) I'd love backgrounds for you and LPG but, I can't accept PMs, so i understand if your hesitant to give me one. I'm still writing up the world atm.

Ons and Offs

MisterYada

A base sounds good. Can't be constantly carrying our gear and treasure all the time. If were doing Forgotten Realms setting, I'm familliar with Baldur's Gate from the Playstation 2 games.

CWand

i prefer to make my own set tings Drae :) and i'm familiar with Baldur's gate and Amn, and Neverwinter, and cromyr and a few others from various games and from reading books.

Ons and Offs

DarkAngel

I haven't played D&D in 5 years, But I can least write you a bio on my char.. Give me time to wake up...and I'll be happy to do so

DarkAngel

Mira Oni..
Age 22
Height 5'2

Mira came from a woodland family.. Her father wanted her to marry a many that was 500 years old, she wasn't having this so she ran away from home .. To find adventure for her self and her own happiness..

Mira has only one fear the man that wants to marry her … She sees him far more Evil then an Orc..

Mira has special abilities, she can feel the emotion of animals and calm them and control them some what …

RubySlippers

Stats:

Str 11
Dex 15
Con 18
Int 12
Wis 14
Cha 18

Rolled IRONWOMAN and keeping these in order. Adding the Level 4 Adjustment to Cha for another 18. No racial modifiers yet.

Classes likely could be a Bard or Sorceror single class easily.

Something combined with Cleric or Rogue a multiclass would work.

Or a Level 1 Bard or Sorceror with 3 Levels of the Human Paragon racial prestige class could be interesting. Decisions, decisions ...

Hummmm need to think about this. Will have great hit points though.

MisterYada

Kris

Kris was brought up by his father, the leader of a barbarian tribe of humans, in the Western Wastes.  His nightly stories before going to sleep were about the travels his father went on when he was younger. His favorite story was how his father had met his mother, a Wild Elf, in the middle of the jungles to the south.

They fell in love and eventualy Kris was born. His father eventualy had to leave, and promised to raise Kris into a strong and true man and return to her as soon as Kris was old enough.

Sadly, Kris' father would not be the one to take him to his mother. One day, the tribe stumbled onto the land of a red dragon. Angered by the sudden intrusion, the dragon came down and attacked the tribe. Kris' father, being the strongest, held the dragon off as the rest of the tribe ran to safety. The battle raged until the tribe heard the resounding cry of defeat from the dragon. When they went back to see what had happened, they found the dragon with a Greatsword in his heart and Kris' father pinned againts the stone wall, his chest crushed by the claw of the dragon. A hulking, bald member of the tribe walked up to the dragon and pulled the sword out, cleaiming leadership of the tribe. Kris was outraged that the man took his fathers sword, but could do nothing, he was only twelve. For the next five years, Kris trained in secret with some of the tribe that thought Kris deserved leadership.

Eventualy, Kris gained enough strength and challenged to leader to an exile match, with the winner being leader of the tribe, and the loser forced out of the tribe, or worse... The challenge was unarmed, which worked out for Kris, as his sleeker body allowed him to move faster than the hulking human. He wore down his opponet by dodging each attack until he could trip him and pin him to the ground, where he was declared winner. He picked up his father's greatsword and pointed it at the fallen barbarian. He gave him the choice to leave, or die. The man eyed him with menace, but broke his gaze and walked out of the village.

For eight years, Kris has lead his tribe around the wastes, following food and shelter. One night, he had a dream of his father, standing in front of him. His father said that Kris must keep his father's promise and go see his mother. She will know who Kris is by his father's sword. Kris swore he would uphold his father's promise, and, to the dismay of the tribe, left the next day. Since then, he has been wandering from village and city, trying to find information of his mother...