Started by yourmomsemo, October 24, 2009, 10:37:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yourmomsemo

Gomorrah:
Let’s pray for love in a lap dance,
let’s pray for pride in a drink.

Let’s pray for forgiveness,
Because our sins are great and many.

Once upon a time there was a lovely little village called Gomorrah.
The sins of this village were insanely great.
The people of this village went partying every night,
and soon everyone grew fond of these foolish ways.
Not long after their parties were stopped, by a force most great.
Their sins were too great to be forgiven, so fire rained down from heaven to stop them in their tracks.
However, being secretly warned, most of the people were able to flee, and only about 1/3 of the villagers died from the smoke and fire.
After re-building the city, the people of Gomorrah decided to be more careful this time, not wanting to disrupt their village again.
They decided to elect Lenintiuous king of Gomorrah. He was only seven when the fire rained down from heaven, and since it was many years ago, he is now (around 19). The fire of the city has almost become nothing more than a myth, and Len can hardly control his sexual desires. Not only do his maids worship him and lay with him when asked, but his daughters and sons as well.
The village has greatly multiplied and is much more extravagant than before.
The only problem is --- most of Len’s sexual actions are being kept secret.

Which leads us to:

Len passing new laws, and the villagers of Gomorrah becoming just as sexual and “evil” as before.” However, no one knows if there will be another great fire storm, like the one meant to destroy them so very long ago. Elders in the village would be greatly upset by this (and could possibly conspire to kill Len), but the youth (16 and up) would be extremely happy with this ‘new’ way of life.

Sex, Domination, m/m m/f f/f and just about anything else you are willing to add.  :D

Dragon Portal

(This is for unapproved members, as it involves no sexual content, etc.)

The Imperial city had always been peaceful. The people that lived there enjoyed prosperity, low taxes, and a kind ruler. That is, of course, until /it/ came. No one knew who or what it was, but whatever it was, it was trouble. People started to be found dead in their houses. Of course, nothing could be done about it, for the killer left no traces behind.

The king, surprisingly, took no action, and neither did the rest of the royal family. That is, until the king was assassinated. The prince took immediate action, calling upon every warrior and spy, every assassin and criminal, to find the killer. But he found the answer that he hadn't wanted. The assassin was undefeatable.

The only way to kill the killer, it seemed, was to travel into the frozen wastelands of Yor, and destroy a strange artifact called the Dragon Portal. But some don't want it destroyed. In particular, a mysterious deity called Hircine wished it to remain intact. Being the lord of werewolves, the Daedra (IE- immortal undead lord)

Prince called upon all of the more evil forces of the world to protest the Dragon Portal. And if they fail, he may just have to finish the 'good' forces himself...

I also really want to do some type of Lord of the Rings plot that involves m/m
and I have a pretty decent plot for a very Twisted Peter Pan (PM if interested) And don't worry, they aren't Kids Anymore!

MORE LATER.

Le Garçon bon regarder de Nageur.

Empyrean

The Gomorrah game sounds pretty interesting actually. :) I'd be interested in learning more.

MzNurse

I'm actually interested in the Gomorrah game myself.  Any specifics on it yet?
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

DoctorWhy

Yeah, Gomorrah looks pretty cool! What are you looking for, specifically?
"Wisdom is the conqueror of fortune."