4 words in Jail

Started by stormkitten, March 12, 2009, 12:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Endorphin

I'll consider your services. :P
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Endorphin

Sucking's fine by me. Hahaha! :P
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Endorphin

I'm sure that's obvious.

Harley Quinn

But it's bad service.  ;)
Ons/Offs - Absences

Endorphin

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Endorphin

Better than self service!

Harley Quinn

You might rethink that.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Endorphin

That's really not likely.

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Endorphin

Again, that is unlikely.

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

sartracker

" Sometime falling, feels like flying, even for a little while!

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Zaphod

Hello there, Harley Quinn.  :-) (Nice avi)

sartracker

" Sometime falling, feels like flying, even for a little while!

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Zaphod on August 13, 2010, 02:53:51 PM
Hello there, Harley Quinn.  :-) (Nice avi)
-leaps on him- I missed you, Zaphod!!!

(Hey, that worked out to be four words. ;))

Ons/Offs - Absences

Galanthor

*looks jealous* never leaps on me...

Aviva

Awww poor you. *Pets Galanthor.*
Back from a very long break.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

Galanthor

*purrs and snuggles at aviva* yay someone wuvs me

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Galanthor

still...you never leaped... *pouts*