News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

4 words in Jail

Started by stormkitten, March 12, 2009, 12:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

TheLegionary

Autumn52

TheLegionary

Thanks for bailing me!

(going home later in the evening)

sartracker

Where's my conjugal  visit?
" Sometime falling, feels like flying, even for a little while!

Harley Quinn

Guess I'm stuck here.  -marks another day off of the calendar-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

sartracker

Harley's my conjugal visitor! ;D

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

sartracker

I can't control myself!

Harley Quinn

Yes, clearly you can't.  ;)
Ons/Offs - Absences

Endorphin

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Endorphin

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Harley Quinn

I can control, yes.

Or someone would die.

-nod-

No one heard that.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Endorphin

Not what I've heard.

Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. ;)

Harley Quinn

I smell blackmail brewing.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Endorphin

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Endorphin

Seems you're quite observant.

Seara

Endorphin

Harley Quinn

So you are blackmailing.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Endorphin

I have good motivation.