Interest check:D&D: Stolen Virginity

Started by CaptainErotica, September 18, 2006, 06:27:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, I PM some list of the PrC and descripe it bit ;). But I have to leave for moment now, mom wants her comp back seriously :P.

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Jefepato

Quote from: Lirliel on October 01, 2006, 04:12:33 AM
Character Sheet:
http://www.3edb.com/viewCharacter.asp?cid=14416

Only a fighter can take Greater Weapon Focus, and you should probably find some way to boost AC a little, but other than that it's pretty solid.

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on October 01, 2006, 10:30:14 AM
Yeh, that's right I think ;). But I can give further advice if you plan aim towards to PrC. There are some good barbarian focused PrC like Frenzied Berserker.

Um...how about we stay far, far away from the Frenzied Berserker?  That class is not team-friendly.

Zaer Darkwail

Well, I already gived the list. I gived options for Bear Warrior, Frenzied Berserker and Rage Mage. All these are from Complete Warrior but other books could hold some intresting classes aswell. I know Frenzied Berserker is FAR from team friendly but I have noticed best way to cooperate whit them is let them charge deep into melee while rest use ranged weapons and then hide when there is one ro two foes last standing (but if one of them is a boss then they snipe it down first).

So, navigate frenzied berserker should not be that difficult but I agree that one time when my party's half-orc frenzied berserker cleaved on me after lass foe felled down I developed eternall animesity towards that half-orc (IC wise that is, player I just strangled for short moment after confirming critical on me and the party's cleric after me when hearing the XP cost of true ress).

CaptainErotica

Phew! That was fun...I got to play Dr. today...hence the new AV....Just wait til I put up the one with the patient....You'll freak...12 hours of filming, 2 hours wortj of show. I agree with the background, but i do like the menu and title colors...I have a different background but I was hoping I could foind sometihng red/black or red/white. I could try a different color for the menu and text. 8shrugs* I'll work on it tomorrow. Right now i am just too exhausted.

Lirliel

Quote from: Jefepato on October 01, 2006, 12:19:18 PM
Only a fighter can take Greater Weapon Focus, and you should probably find some way to boost AC a little, but other than that it's pretty solid.

Um...how about we stay far, far away from the Frenzied Berserker?  That class is not team-friendly.

Uhm.. not in my book. It's a general Feat and a Fighter may take it as an extra. Or am I reading it wrong..?

*Suddenly gets the urge to become Frenzied Bezerker and Frenzy right in the middle of the group ! :P*

And anyone got any ideas to upgrade my AC, perhaps gloves of +2 AC?

(Since she doesn't have all the much clothing for me to push magic stuff on! :P)
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Jefepato

Quote from: Lirliel on October 01, 2006, 01:05:15 PM
Uhm.. not in my book. It's a general Feat and a Fighter may take it as an extra. Or am I reading it wrong..?

"Fighter level 8th" is one of the prerequisites.

And for more AC, instead of treating the chainmail bikini as a fairly small boost to natural armor, you could instead count it equivalent to mithral chainmail (due to the partial-armor rule that's already in effect) with whatever enhancement bonus seems appropriate.

Although other AC-boosting items (earrings?  choker?  bracers?) wouldn't hurt either.  Having lots of magic items is part of what makes high-level characters able to actually meet challenges of their level, but there's no rule saying those magic items have to provide much coverage.

RubySlippers

I would invest in a custom amulet put on it Protection from Evil, Blur, Protection from Arrows would give a nice bit of protection in a rage and keep arrows from hurting her (or bolts or sling bullets). And blur and protection from evil is just as good as an AC increase.

If you limited it to only work on her the price should be 20% less...

Lirliel

Quote from: Jefepato on October 01, 2006, 01:19:19 PM
"Fighter level 8th" is one of the prerequisites.

And for more AC, instead of treating the chainmail bikini as a fairly small boost to natural armor, you could instead count it equivalent to mithral chainmail (due to the partial-armor rule that's already in effect) with whatever enhancement bonus seems appropriate.

Although other AC-boosting items (earrings?  choker?  bracers?) wouldn't hurt either.  Having lots of magic items is part of what makes high-level characters able to actually meet challenges of their level, but there's no rule saying those magic items have to provide much coverage.

Jup your right, sorry completly missed that. Gotta check those eyes, *pops one out and polishes*

Also did what you said, now I've got AC20. Mithril Bikini, so everyone can see my boobage! Took Great Cleave as a feat too for maximum slaughter potentional.

Quote from: RubySlippers on October 01, 2006, 01:21:58 PM
I would invest in a custom amulet put on it Protection from Evil, Blur, Protection from Arrows would give a nice bit of protection in a rage and keep arrows from hurting her (or bolts or sling bullets). And blur and protection from evil is just as good as an AC increase.

If you limited it to only work on her the price should be 20% less...

I'm not that good at making up how much stuff costs.. *sighs* why do I suck at D&D? :P

Here's the new sheet for people that don't want to scroll back.

http://3edb.com/viewCharacter.asp?cid=14416

Zakharra

Quote from: Lirliel on October 01, 2006, 01:05:15 PM

*Suddenly gets the urge to become Frenzied Bezerker and Frenzy right in the middle of the group ! :P*

And anyone got any ideas to upgrade my AC, perhaps gloves of +2 AC?

(Since she doesn't have all the much clothing for me to push magic stuff on! :P)

What's her weapon of choice?  :P  One or two handed?

Lirliel

Greatsword, I like swinging big things.. wait.. that sounded wrong..  :P

WarDragon

You should have lots of gold left, if all you've bought is a +3 equivalent weapon, non-magical armor, and a horse.  Get your armor enhanced, buy a ring of protection, amulet of natural armor, maybe a ring of force shield...  All you need for shopping is right here: http://www.d20srd.org/indexes/magicItems.htm

And by the way... the picure says I need to sign in to see it. O_o

Lirliel

Yeah.. that can be! It's from the greyarchive site.. I'll Download it and upload it here ;)

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k155/Tyear_2006_10_01/bigRed_Sonja_colors_by_edbenes.jpg

Is this viewable? I never worked with photobucket before...

Quote from: WarDragon on October 01, 2006, 02:07:23 PM
You should have lots of gold left, if all you've bought is a +3 equivalent weapon, non-magical armor, and a horse.  Get your armor enhanced, buy a ring of protection, amulet of natural armor, maybe a ring of force shield...  All you need for shopping is right here: http://www.d20srd.org/indexes/magicItems.htm

And by the way... the picure says I need to sign in to see it. O_o

My armour does have a +2 to AC and +2 CHA it's in gear. So I dunno if I can enhance it anymore.
+2 Ring of Protection then, Amulet of Natural Armour +2, Force Shield Ring as well. Which sets me back, 24,500

Zaer Darkwail

Hmmm, adding +2 Cha and +2 Nat armor to armor is easy. In DMG it reads ability bonus is squared x 1,000gp and any naturall armor bonus is squared x 2,000gp.

But as rule of thumb in many games where I ahve been is said that if you add enchaments on already exchisting item whit base cost you simply said double the price of the most expensive item and then add other factors in. Examply would be examply cloak of protection which gives +1 to all saves and +1 to deflection bonus. Normally cloak costs 1,000gp and ring a 2,000gp. Whit the system what I said the price of that cloak is not 3,000gp but 5,000gp (2,000 x 2 = 4,000 + 1,000 = 5,000gp).

So, your chainmail bikini would cost 4,300 (normal cost mithril chainmail) + 4,000 (Cloak of Charisma+2) + 16,000 (2x price of Amulet of Naturall Armor) = 24,300gp. I hope this helps figure out pricing self-made items.

WarDragon

Get the natural armor as a separate item, like an amulet, and just enchant the bikini as armor.  It functions as if you were wearing full mithril chainmail, due to the rule that any part of a suit of armor works as well as the whole thing.

And the picture works fine, from that link.  I like it!  ;D

Praxis

Quote from: Z.K. on September 19, 2006, 02:43:08 PM
Just in my personal experience in the d20 systems. Charisma is not solely based on physical appearance, so, your character could be beautiful but a true and utter bitch. ^^ Afterall, Brain Devouers have an inhuman Charisma level and they're brains with legs. *giggles*

Yeah but brain devourers are great fuckin' lays too.

That's where they got that saying,

"Once you go brain, you never go...back?"

Praxis

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Ender on October 01, 2006, 04:18:30 PM
And...can I play too?

After your creepy reply about 'fuckable brain eaters'? No :P *joking*

Sure, join in :). What party role is not filled yet? We have caster; Divinist/Mage of Arcane Order. Rogue; Rogue/Invisible Blade. Fighter; Half-dragon Warblade. Support combatant/talker; Cat Folk Warblade 2/Swashbuckler 3/Dread Pirate 4. Tank; 10lvl Red Sonja themed barbarian woman.

Group could not say no to a tracker and ranged combatant (ranger would sound nice) and perhaps a healer (not recalling any cleric charsheet).

RubySlippers

Or a Ranger/Cleric get tracking and wilderness lore and healing etc.

WarDragon

Just for the record, Conrad is a pretty decent face, too.  Maxed ranks in Diplomacy, Intimidate, Bluff (cross-class) and Seduction, baby.  Not quite as good as Zaer's kitty, though.

CaptainErotica

Stil lworking on the website, and final touches to the game. By the way here is a link ot some of my model/acting pics.

http://robguysrpgs.com/MYMODELING.html

Lirliel

And I'll be your well endowned hacking machine, *pats her trusty greatsword*, also anyone of you vets like to review my character. I know I'm being a whiner, but I really find it hard to make items :P

indarkestknight

Quote from: Lirliel on October 01, 2006, 10:23:05 PM
And I'll be your well endowned hacking machine, *pats her trusty greatsword*, also anyone of you vets like to review my character. I know I'm being a whiner, but I really find it hard to make items :P

If you need help, PM me. Magic items are a specialty of mine.

WarDragon

Yep.  Knows his items, Glab does.  I'd be happy to lend a hand too, of course.

RubySlippers

I want to use the SPELL BOOK creation rules in the the Magic of Faerun is it alright if I do so?

It covers making a book out of stronger materials, adding spells and wards and the like to make a good grimoire.

Well to a wizard her main spellbook is a major thing one that has to be done lovingly. And a fine investment.