Tribadism is not found in the Elliquiy dictionary!  ??? :P

HairyHeretic

Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Oniya

I'll admit, I didn't know what that was until I saw it on the Rabbit Hole pop-ups.
(And yay - gazebo!)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Paradox

If it makes you feel any better, even "Elliquiy" isn't found in Elliquiy's dictionary.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Zeitgeist

Quote from: Paradox on January 12, 2009, 08:20:05 PM
If it makes you feel any better, even "Elliquiy" isn't found in Elliquiy's dictionary.

Yeah I saw that, puzzling.

Oniya

Quote from: Paradox on January 12, 2009, 08:20:05 PM

But if we had the Index File, we could look up the Index File under Index File.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Zeitgeist

Quote from: Oniya on January 12, 2009, 08:50:32 PM

That's gonna make sense to me any minute now, I just know it.

Paradox

Quote from: Oniya on January 12, 2009, 08:50:32 PM

I like the way you think.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Haibane

The lack of 'Tribadism' in the dictionary didn't stop me doing it in two games...  :P

Zeitgeist

Quote from: Haibane on January 13, 2009, 12:51:57 PM
The lack of 'Tribadism' in the dictionary didn't stop me doing it in two games...  :P

You go girl! ;D lol...nor did it in my First Daughter of Ithaca, the Latin and Greek origins of the word fit nicely.