What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Beguile's Mistress

Black business suit with a lacy white camisole, sheer black stockings and black heels.

alean

Panties and an adidas track jacket  :P It's snowing, sue me

RedRose

Blue dress, sheer stockings, black heels
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

sree

I cant fix all your problems, but I can promise you won't have to face them alone.

My O&O

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gray pencil skirt and a white-on-white long-sleeved silk blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels.

rekhaiyer

PJs. Doesn't help with the insomnia though. :(
Cravings & Ideas
O/O

"Here Come the Hawks!" Toews <3

RedRose

White and black blouse, black skirt, pink heels
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]

Beguile's Mistress

Just a pair of off-white light twill slacks and a mint silk blouse with a pair of beige flats - it's in the 70s here today and dressing for February just doesn't seem right

The Green One

Black jeans and my lovely creeper hoodie, with a Metro Last Light shirt underneath.

Not available for new stories

hiddenwithin

It's late. Means it's PJ time. Then again, I've been in them all day since I didn't leave the house! :P

Beguile's Mistress

Peasant dress in an off white cotton, gathered and tied at the neck with elbow length sleeves gather in cuffs and a sash-type belt at the waist, beige stockings and beige heels.

AmberStarfire

A red fitted t-shirt, black leggings, and a long cream and brown knitted gilet, which reaches about halfway down to my knees.

hiddenwithin

Going to a troop meeting.... black shorts, black tshirt with words Let's Get Weird in neon tie-dye and tennis shoes. Our troop leaders will appreciate the saying! :)

Beguile's Mistress

Gray tween pencil skirt, pale pink long-sleeved silk blouse, sheer black stockings, black heels

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

rekhaiyer

Cravings & Ideas
O/O

Beguile's Mistress

Sleeveless orchid silk sheath with a matching belt and a black hip-length jacket, sheer black stockings and black heels.

Merry Gentry

my favorite jeans, all the rips and a black tshirt, soft and comfy

rekhaiyer

Cravings & Ideas
O/O

Adventurer87

Pin stripe black trousers, a pale blue formal shirt and all black converse. I love that my office has a relaxed dress code when I'm not meeting clients

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt and a white angora sweater, sheer black stockings and black heels.

Merry Gentry

Tan pants, and a black sweater and my short boots

RedRose

White shirt, blue cardigan, black skirt, pink designer heels

Beguile's Mistress

Tan slacks, dark brown long-sleeved blouse, cream-colored open jacket, brown loafers.