Winds of Change (Fantasy freeform)

Started by Dracoat, November 06, 2010, 09:08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayna

Hi - here is my submission, hope it is ok.  Thanks!

Name: Camilla Fortin

Race: Terrax

Sex: Female

Desc:  Camilla's father left her mother when she was a newborn, leaving behind nothing but a pile of debt which Mrs. Eline Fortin could not pay.   It was a struggle growing up, coming from nowhere, having nothing and seeing the amazing sights of the buildings and the people of Tian from behind their feet or behind them.   Regardless Camilla's mother did have some pride and skill and she made sure her daughter was loved, dressed and protected.   No one would take advantage of her the way she had been.   Her mother was also known as the closest thing to a healer in the dirtier side of Tian and she taught Camilla everything she knew about the typical care of mending wounds and setting breaks along with what herbs could ward off the cough, heal the mind and restore vitality to the weary.

Camilla grew up and was quite pretty, her blond hair carefully coiled an held in place with several small sticks.  Her skin was smooth and slightly sun-kissed and while her arms and legs had little muscle she was used to hard living.   Camilla's stomach was flat and her bosom and hips swelled proportionally and gracefully without exaggeration.  Her blue eyes held an innocence and curiosity about the world she can only see and never touch and her smile is one of pleasant naivety.

After Camilla turned 18 her mother noticed the male suitors that came calling, clearly with only one thing on their mind.  Finally she knew that only in Dimat could her daughter stand a chance in this world and while woefully unprepared for the unknown she had to send Camilla away.  So she gathered up a few silver coins she had saved and purchased passage on a caravan several sets of traveling clothes, a small knife and a book and quill for journalling.  She gave them to Camilla and set her out on the road, tipping the caravan guard she had once healed of a infection extra to keep her daughter safe and find her a quiet place to start out from in Dimat.

Equipment: Leather/cloth traveling clothes.  A small knife.  Several pieces of silver.  A shoulder bag with healing supplies, bandages, many herbs from various locales of the land.

Dracoat

Looks good, good indeed. I'm going to resize the picture and upload it to a website I use so it isn't ginormous.

"Forgiveness may not change the past, but it opens doors to the future."

I've taken theOath of Drake!
Check out my Introduction!
O/Os
If I'm not posting on time please check my A/A!

Mayna

Thanks again, just let me know when I can post and try to join in the fun. :)

Dracoat

"Forgiveness may not change the past, but it opens doors to the future."

I've taken theOath of Drake!
Check out my Introduction!
O/Os
If I'm not posting on time please check my A/A!

minerva7790

Welcome to the game, Mayna! I look forward to meeting your character in-game!
'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

Ellorey

Hey guys, it's me Ellorey. Yeah I've been away. :) I'm back now, and I'll see you on the thread!

minerva7790

'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

Ellorey

Heh, hey everyone!
Hope you all have wonderful New Years and had even better Christmas'. I'm heading out until the 6th, today being the 31st, so no posts will come from me until then. I'm sure Dracoat will write something up for Amethyst, so until then, Happy Roleplaying!!