Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despairs

Yes, however I would keep two the cats and find homes for the rest of them. Would you like me if I was evil, down to the core?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Captain Maltese

If evil was the total sum of you, then no. And for the record, evil does not want to be liked. It want to be feared. Being liked becomes merely a useful tool to gain control. That said, I have met someone with great evil in them and still found something genuinely likable hiding in a shady corner. It was perhaps the most dangerous traits of them all.

Would you like me if I offered to bring you within close distance of true evil? Close enough for you to be seen?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Lapine

I certainly wouldn't like the circumstance and would question why you'd want to do such a thing but would probably still like you.

Would you like me if I stepped on your toe while we were dancing?

Captain Maltese

I would probably forget it in the next second.

Would you like me if I was overly ambitious in my dance leading?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Lapine

Yes, I like a man who's in control.

Would you like me if I ate all the black jelly beans?

Captain Maltese

I am not familiar with black jelly beans. I am not sure about what jelly beans are, period.

Would you like me if I drank almost two cans of coffee per day?

Lapine

Not sure I'd have the chance; you'd be in the bathroom all the time! 

Would you like me if I snitched some of that coffee for myself?

Captain Maltese

Sure. There is always more coffee. Terrible things would happen if there was no coffee. Terrible things already have happened when there was no coffee.

Would you like me if I always drank my coffee black?

Lapine

Of course!  Is there any other way?? 

Would you like me if I wanted a pastry with my coffee?

Belle33

I would.

Would you like me if I spilled coffee on your rug?  Opps!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Lapine

Of course!  That's an easy clean up.

Would you like me if my dog had an accident on your rug?

Belle33

Yes, poor little guy didn't mean to do it.

Would you like me if I forgot your birthday?  I have a terrible memory.

Lapine

Absolutely.  I'd like to forget it myself!

Would you like me if I liked your peaches and shook your tree?

Belle33

I would.  I'd get a ladder and let you help yourself.

Would you like me if I baked you a peach cobbler?

Lapine

I absolutely would!

Would you like me if I asked for ice cream on it?

Despairs

Yes, what kind of ice would you like on it? Would you like me if I brought home a wolf pup t keep you company?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Mnemosyne

Yes, I would adore you and the wolf pup. Of course I might be worried how you came upon it. If you stole it from it's family, or if it's parents died. Or if they were heinously murdered by hunters!

Would you like me if I decided to live with the wolves instead of humans?
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Despairs

Yes. A small part of me would miss you, but I am not going to stand in the way of your happiness. Would you like me if I had cat ears instead of human ones?

Mnemosyne

Yes, if you had hair covering up where normal human ears might be. If not, I might have a hard time adjusting but I would eventually come around!

Would you like me if I was a beautiful Siren, luring sailors to their demise?
Mistreated

Belle33

Yes - my past with sailors is ...sketchy.  Drown them all!

Would you like me if I didn't agree with you all the time?

Mnemosyne

Yes, I would be worried if you did agree with me all the time! Of course, even when people are being honest with me about how they really feel I have a hard time trusting them... but I am pretty good at telling when people aren't being one hundred percent honest. We would not be able to help you find happiness if you were not willing to speak up!

Would you like me if I refused to eat in front of you?
Mistreated

Despairs

Yes. I myself don't like eating in front of people, regardless of how many there are. Would you like me if I cast aside my friends, family and all I held dear in pursuit of my ambitions?

Mnemosyne

Yes, but I would hope that one day you would feel free to once more have friends and perhaps even family again. Unless you plan on having a really nice pet? Perhaps? I am not certain if that counts as something you might hold dear... probably? Hmm.

Would you like me if I decided to take everything you said literally?
Mistreated

Despairs

No. There is a line between being serious and joking. Would you like me if I had a sex change operation?

Mnemosyne

Yes, so long as you really sincerely knew what you were doing. That you got a good doctor, psychologist/therapist, and everything else you might need to help you transition. I would not want you to get hurt in the process!

Would you like me if I tried to be androgynous or gender fluid?
Mistreated