Looking for BDSM Plots (Any x Any)

Started by Anish Joshi, February 14, 2023, 11:21:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anish Joshi

Hello,

I have been writing for well over 5 years now, and am looking to find partners again. I can write as Male or Female (Any pairing other than MxM) is fine with me. I am usually a dominant writer, but for the right plot, I can consider writing as a Switch/Sub.

Major Kinks :
Anal , BDSM, Pet Play, Feet Play, Bathroom Play, Public Display. I am open to more which we can discuss in PM.
(Added new plot Futa House at the end. Also open to futa, femdom, Lezdom and maledom plots)
Plots :

1. Sorority Sisters : A first year gets inducted into a sex-driven sorority house on campus.

2. One Night Stand : YC visits a special BDSM club as a prospect and ends up spending night with MC. The genders of the characters and roles are open for discussion.

3. Spice Things up : A boyfriend/Girlfriend wish to spice up their sex life, and end up inviting a dominatrix into bed with them.

The plots are too raw, and I prefer to work on the details with the partners depending on their choice and comfort.

Link to some of the better worded plots
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=321355.0

Cheers!!
Don't Judge!! Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans!!
Discord : Indianboy#8135

Anish Joshi

Anish Joshi

Anish Joshi

Anish Joshi

Anish Joshi

So, this is a story I read a while back and am willing to try it. (Kindly ignore the lack of beauty)

MC gets admitted into a school and then a house, which turns out to be a futa house. All the ladies there are futa who want only one thing from the boy : his Ass. He is expected to turn into their boy toy and do anything he is demanded off. 

Kinks : Pegging(receving and giving), Split-roast, romance, dominance, public, spanking, incest (we could add his sister/mother)

Please ping me if interested and we can work the details. 

Cheers!!

Anish Joshi