Super Powered Stories (Varied Content)

Started by steelsmiter, February 03, 2023, 08:00:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steelsmiter

Ryona/Guro
In which I play the victim

Miss Direction
Content: NC/Extreme
Scenario: Misty Erickson (19), while commuting to work (up for discussion) is caught in a subway car that two rival gangs choose to be the site of a turf war, which she reacts to with a quite fearful reaction understandably. What she doesn't know is that this event would become her Heroic Origin Story. In that moment of fear, she sends out psychic energy that forces all of the men in both gangs to be immediately lustful of her. They all stop what they are doing and begin to cooperate in their efforts to have their way with her. She is powerless to resist, and by the end she is unconscious, battered and bruised, bloody faced, with several broken limbs, and possibly some ribs. Several of them die of heart attacks. She is awakened by confused police investigating the incident having already healed most of the physical damage done to her by the men, and she gives her account of the incident. While she is trying to make sense of it all, over the next few days, she happens to pass near several crimes in progress only to witness them stop and divert their attentions to her. After the first such incident she even reported it to the police who of course find no evidence of forced sexual relations. After some time, she looks into the creation of a supersuit and takes on the name Miss Direction after realizing that all the incidents were because criminals were misdirected from committing other crimes in the interest of crimes against her. Cops called to respond to incidents involving her end up confused when they're done with her after they too fall victim to her psychic energy. The end result is lower crime rates due to their inability to actually arrest anyone for events in which they too are culpable.
Setting: Modern Urban with Superpowers
Requirements: The other player needs to be comfortable playing one or more male rapists in a scene involving mostly non-consensual encounters. This may transition to a point where she develops a super heroic resolve and may come to like the sexual attention, or become a bimbo in time.
Other Info: At the start, has the following powers

Sex Pool
Content: NC
Scenario: Like Deadpool had a betting pool on when he would be killed, Sex Pool has a similar premise of a woman finding out she's got similar regenerative powers and wanting to stop muggings and such with it. Don't have much on the details at the moment
Setting: Modern Urban with Superpowers
Requirements: TBD
Other Info: Inspired by Octokuro's Lady Deadpool shoot in which she wears boobs out vinyl that I'm not sure I can put in this forum

Game Over
Content: NC/Extreme
Scenario: This idea I've had lately involves a bit of video game logic in which the character dies in inventive (and often sexual ways) but comes back alive. The main difference between this and a video game, is that there is an in universe explanation, such as a magical McGuffin, Precognition, or a regenerative super power.
Setting: Any similar to a video game where characters are likely to die and respawn or reload the save. My ideal character would be a parody of a real video game character, or an OC in an appropriate subgenre.
Requirements: The other player presents obstacles both sexual and violent, which my character may or may not survive. I don't have plans for using a system but if we did that it would have to be over discord since I have a dice roller there.
Other Info: Inspired by the fact that I found a bunch of Lara Croft AI images on rule 34. It could be the same for any video game character. You tell me what character you want me to run, I'll see if I can find or generate something appropriate. Bear in mind that I don't know much deep lore about canons, so any character would be parody at best.
I don't play in PMs
Who wants to join an incest registry?
O/Os
Download RPGs I wrote on my Discord!
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

steelsmiter

Free Use
The Irrelevant Man
Content: Not sure what category it falls into but a guy uses women because the laser makes him go unnoticed. It might be considered extreme because he watches women pee in the beginning, or dubcon if he has sex with women he would not otherwise have sex with. Which women he has sex with is up to the other player as they're playing all the women
Scenario: A boring scientist is zapped by an experimental laser at work, he accidentally goes into the women's bathroom, and they ignore him. He stops a robbery by beating someone with a random object in a convenience store/bodega, The cops don't even question him. He does notice that people avoid him if he would present a hazard to them, or they would to him (nobody hits him driving down the street or whatever) People also acknowledge him minimally if he draws attention to himself, and he can still grease the wheels of capitalism (he can buy groceries and pay rent, but the clerks involved don't make small talk unless he makes it first.) Otherwise he's almost completely unacknowledged. One day he tries to fuck a girl while she's having a conversation with someone else. Neither of them acknowledges his presence in any way. Another day he tries to get a raise from his boss, and she blows him off.
Requirements: The other player is playing all the girls he takes advantage of.
Other Info: I put this here instead of my incest thread because it doesn't have to involve incest, but it can.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

steelsmiter

Added Free Use category and The Irrelevant Man story.*

* Name inspired by a song I can't quite remember the name of
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

steelsmiter

Been thinking about hard NC as a result of another image in the pics I'd like to play thread. Ended up remembering about this thread featuring NC with the possibility of guro and snuff (although with the ability to come back from the dead I'm not sure it counts). Anyway ended up using Ai to create a picture for the Miss Direction idea, and linked it.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

steelsmiter

Miss Direction's powers are upgraded. Story changed to Extreme.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

steelsmiter

I don't play in PMs
O/Os

steelsmiter

Further redefined Misty Erickson's powers using the Superpower Wiki
I don't play in PMs
O/Os