Zoney is Searching | F seeking M

Started by ZoneyGirl, December 13, 2022, 12:08:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZoneyGirl

Alright, so I am coming back after a long break from Elliquiy. Last year was rough for me, had a bad accident and have been diagnosed with a chronic illness. That being said, my health can impact from a bit, but I do my best to push through it. I just ask for patients when it comes to moments like that. I am here to start up a few new RPs. Its good for my mental health, with that said lets get down to the basics.

Current Cravings :: Red Dead Redemption || Baldur's Gate 3
Gortash x Durge (want to play Durge)

Explore their relationship, their dynamics, and wanting them to come back together to finish the plan that they started. Gortash helping Durge reclaim their memories and control their urges. He can help them focus and be who they once were. His favorite assassin. The unstoppable duo that they once were. Maybe Durge is fighting those urges, wanting to do good in their life. Has to fight against Gortash whispering in their ear to do bad. Trying to get him to join them on their fight. Or at the very least destroy the Netherbrain so they can figure out a different way to rule together. Something with much less risk.

• Not looking for a pure smut roleplay; I want to be story focused. 70/30 story to smut is my ideal, but can go as low as 50/50. I want to build a story and characters with you. Work together on the plot and make a story.
  • I like talking in OOC and getting to know my partners a bit. Be ready for cheesy, terrible humor. It is my pride and joy.
  • Quality over Quanity. I will take my time with posts. Most of the the time two to four paragraphs a bit more depending on the creative juices flowing
  • We are all human and we all make mistakes. I don't have prefect grammar and my spelling skills suck. But I will use means to check my writing as much as I can. Mistakes might fall through the cracks and I will accept yours as long as its still readable.
  • I am currently only looking to do MxF roleplays.
  • Fandom and original RPs are welcome here, I will list interested fandoms below.
  • Work with me plot wise, it should be something we build together.
  • My On's and Off's are set, do not try to push any of my Off's.
  • If you are interested, please send me a PM. Titled with your favorite kind of pie.

Current Craving Idea ::
Worlds Unknown (fandom crossover idea!)

This idea will allow both of us to be selfish and play with a variety of canon characters from various fandoms we enjoy. Google is an easy fix if we don't know a character but are willing to try to play them. Thinking we can have a rotating cast of characters with us playing a few for each other, alongside our own OCs.

The plot is simple. Our OC's are thrust into a strange world. They are claimed to be the heroes that this world has been waiting for. The chosen to lead a group to potential save not only this world, but the ones they come from. A shadowy threat, strange and savage creatures, and powerful magic. The threat can range, but it is there and it is up to our OCs to save it. Fear not, they will not be alone. Others have been chosen, heroes, villains, and more from various games, tv shows, movies, and more are brought in to aid our OCs. Each having a small group that they can call upon. Each member having their own strengths and weaknesses in the fights to come. Each one fighting to get back home. Together they must survive. They'll be sent on various missions. Take down threats, learn more about what is going on and slowly prepare for the final fight. Downtime will be given. They'll come back to a village with all the comforts that one could one. A tavern for drinking. A luxurious bathhouse. Plenty of choices of dining. And comfortable beds to sleep in. They'll spend plenty of time together. And during this, many things can come of it. After all sex is a great way to relieve stress. Our OCs might have to deal with villains taking advantage of them. Or perhaps they themselves take advantage of these new founds allies. It is up to us to figure that out.

Its a simple plot. Room for story, romance, violence, and all sorts of other things we might desire. I personally am a fan of darker themes so much of want I want, will revolve around that. I figure we will have our OCs characters and then play 3-5 canons characters for each other. We will give each other a list of fandoms and the characters in it we would like to play against and take it from there. I will start with my list. Anyone in bold is a craving.

Dutch van Der Linde - Red Dead Redemption 2
Arthur Morgan - Red Dead Redemption 2
Illidian Stormrage - Warcraft
Nathanos Blightcaller - Warcraft
Wrathion - Warcraft
Billy Russo - Netflix Punisher
Vergil - Devil May Cry
Handsome Jack - Borderlands 2
Zane Flynt - Borderlands 3
Bronn - Game of Thrones
Aemond Targaryen - House of the Dragon
Daemon Targaryen - House of the Dragon
Loki - MCU
Bucky Barnes - MCU
Dracula - Netflix Castlevania
Halsin - Baldur's Gate 3
Zevlor - Baldur's Gate 3
Lord Enver Gortash - Baldur's Gate 3

The Dirty Details
LovesLikesMaybeNever
non con
biting
general roughness
violence
BDSM
impact play
choking/breathplay
pinning against stuff
public/semi public
humiliation
name calling
hair pulling
scratching
degradation
age gaps
size differences
vampires
demons
orcs
monstrous beings
inexperienced characters
experienced characters
large cocks
ugly bastards
bondage
risk of being caught
denial
torture (sexual and non sexual)
anal
rimming (giving)
knife play
face slapping
spanking
bruises
bite marks
blood play
branding
piercings
double penetration
threesomes
watersports
leather
latex
costumes
extortion
manipulation
sensory play
wax play
being filmed
interrogation
kidnapping
creampies
gangbangs
drug use
glory holes
pet play
bad ends
pregnancy
bimbofication
growth
mirco/macro
scat/vomit
cumplay

fandom
Onto the fun stuff. The fandoms I am currently interested in. Don't see something but think I might be into it. Just ask, I don't have everything listed
Red will indict a current craving. ! means I have a plot idea

Red Dead Redemption !! ( oc x canon ideas ) [ pre RDR2 craving ]
  wanting to play against :: Dutch, Arthur, Charles, Sadie, Javier, Micah
  can play :: Arthur, Sadie, Micah, Hosea, Abigail, Tilly, Susan, Mary-Beth

Plot Ideas
Early days of the gang! Much smaller, room for OCs. Can easily double, triple, or more. Gang settles in a city known as Greene. Its workforce is mostly miners that are underpaid and overworked in the local mine. Most of the town is own by Alexander Thompson, a business man that has his hands in various bits of trade. Mines, lumber mills, and even oil. Rich and doesn't care about the people. Greene is in his pocket and the law ignores whatever he does, from eliminating new competition to killing off anyone that stands in his way or refuses to sell their land to him. A perfect target for the gang, but taking on Mr. Thompson might be more than any bargained for.

What if Arthur never collected money from Thomas Downes. Someone else was sent in his place. Would he still be keen on redemption as everything starts to go downhill. Will Micah still be able to weasel his way into Dutch's head and turn everyone in the gang against each other if Arthur doesn't became so weak when he falls ill.
AU! Arthur survives, is found by a character like Charles, Sadie, Charlotte, or an OC. Brought back to health and can either try to make a new life for himself or is hell bent on revenge for the gang and goes after Micah, Dutch, and anyone else he feels has wronged him.
Modern AU! The Van der Linde gang is in the 21st century. A biker gang perhaps. Gun and drug smuggling a big way they make money. Plenty of new problems to come with it.
1920's AU! Bootleggers, speakeasies, gangsters and more. What else could we ask for?

Assassin's Creed Crossover!

Baldur's Gate 3
  wanting to play against :: Halsin, Tevlor, Gortash, Raphael
  can play :: Astarion, Shadowheart, Karlach, Gale, Wyll, ask about others

Plot Ideas
dark urge x enver gortash

once allies, they knew each other inside and out. their pasts, darkest secrets and fantasies, they knew it all. they knew each other better than they knew themselves. then gortash's beloved dark urge was ruined. their memory wiped and infected. fighting against him and he intends to pull them back to his side. through whatever means possible.

tav x enver gortash
something happened in moonrise, while ketheric thorm was defeated. it came at a loss for tav, two of her companions fell in the fight against ketheric and the avatar of myrkul. and then during the githyanki raid and seeing the dream guardian for who he really is. another tragic loss. tav is on her own, her dream guardian betraying her and having nothing to aid in her quest to save baldur's gate. upon meeting gortash and him being so eager to strike up a deal, she is left with little choice. the man can offer her help and maybe she can change his mind about the brain. though gortash has plans on using the weakened and emotionally vulnerable tav for his own plans. get orin out of the way and take his true position as bane's chosen. control is what he desires, but first he much control tav.

tav/oc x cazador

grave clerics help keep the delicate balance of life and death. they aid those passing onto the other side and guiding them there. a strong hatred for undeath and those that go against the cycle. my oc, evelyn, is a grave cleric and when he menter/father figure is found dead in baldur's gate after investigating vampiric activity she goes to look into it. the city guard, harpers, and flaming fist have little answers so she digs into herself. following the bread trail that eventually starts a game of cat and mouse between her, the mouse, and cazador szarr, the cat. not wanting anyone to get in the way of his ascension, he intends to eliminate her. but not without enjoying it at first.

i expect this to be a dark and gritty rp. lots of themes with violence, pain, blood, and more. i want it dark.

tav/oc x zevlor

zelvor, our dear tired, trauma filled, and sad dilf of the tieflings. he deserved something. i just love his character so much. this can be au and happen post game events. a search for redemption, wanting to earn the respect of the tieflings back after the events in act two. along with respect for himself. zevlor is keen on doing what is right, on making up for his own sins and doing what is right. tracking down scattered members of the absolute, aiding refugees that were displaced, or just taking out threats. with my tav/oc at his side.

halsin x zelvor

see above plot, just with halsin joining zevlor. can even have moments in the grove before game events. when zelvor and the tieflings first seek shelter in the grove and halsin lets them in. the two leaders comforting each other.

The Witcher ( video game and show )
  wanting to play against :: Geralt, Jaskier, Eskel, Lambert, Iorveth
  can play :: Ciri, Yennefer, Triss, Shani, Eskel, Geralt

Devil May Cry !!
  wanting to play against :: Vergil, Dante, Credo
  can play :: Nico, Kyrie, Lady, Trish, Dante

Borderlands ( 2,3 )
  wanting to play against :: Handsome Jack, Zane, Axton, Timothy
  can play ::  Lilith, Maya, Moxxi

Dragon Age !!
  wanting to play against :: Cullen, Dorian, Iron Bull, Blackwall, Inquisitor
  can play :: Sera, Josephine, Harding, Inquisitor, Cassandra, Dorian, Cole

Fallout
  wanting to play against :: Hancock, Dance, Macready
  can play :: Hancock, Deacon, Cait, Curie, Valentine

Elder Scrolls (Oblivion and Skyrim)
  wanting to play against :: Lucian Lachance
  can play :: just ask, might have to refresh myself but that is about it

World of Warcraft (I am just coming back to the game after not playing since Wrath of the Lich King. May not be the best at canon)
  wanting to play against :: Illidan Stormage, Arthas Menethil, Renathal, Nathanos Blightcaller, Wrathion
  can play :: Jaina Proudmoore, Tyrande Whisperwind, Slyvannas Windrunner, Thrall, Malfurion Stormrage

Punisher/Daredevil (netflix)
  wanting to play against :: Billy Russo, James Wesley
  can play :: Karen Page, Matt Murdock, Amy Bendix

Other Fandoms
  Diablo
  Bioshock
  Psych
  Criminal Minds
  Fable
  Left 4 Dead
  Dead Island
  Dungeons and Dragons (I have a couple characters idea)
  What We do in the Shadows

originals
runaway x savior (plot idea, craving!)
undercover cop
1920's prohibition gangs
vampire x human
supernatural creature x human
kidnapper x kidnapped (plot idea)
pirate x elf
beauty and the beast based

ask for more
I enjoy fantasy, historical, modern, post apocalyptic, and more
Returning after time away from my accident. Reworking a lot of things, so my search, on's and off's will be revamped over time.

My On's and Off's

ZoneyGirl

New Plot Idea

This idea came from a web comic I stumbled upon. Pairing Mulan with Shan Yu, heavily inspired by the web comic whose name is evading me now. Also not looking for full Disney version, more or less taking the characters from it. I am looking to play Mulan.
involved kinks :: non-con or dub-con, blackmail/coercion, rough sex, biting, manipulation, aftercare (possible knife play, marking)

After being found as a woman in the mountains, Mulan was left alone in the wilderness with her wounds. The sword had cut deep and she had nothing in way of supplies to keep herself going. Save for her trusted horse. She slowly tries to make it down the mountainside, but the snow is coming in harshly and she has to find a place to avoid the weather and try to keep herself going.

Shan Yu had lost most of his men due to the avalanche. His drive to bring China to its knees is growing stronger and with the few that survived the attack. They are scrambling to come back together. A message is sent to more of his men to meet them elsewhere. They traverse through the mountains and follow the tracks that eventually lead to the injured solider that was the reason most of his men perished. Upon closer inspection it didn't take long to learn that very solider was a female.

Death would have been the fate for a man, but Shan Yu had other ideas when it came to Mulan paying for what she had done. Her body would be his. Wounds would be tended to, she would be fed and kept warm but he got to do as he pleased with her. And hearing that she had been left on her own, Shan Yu wanted to turn her against her own people. Promising her family would remain untouched and she could fight alongside him and his men, anyone could be a solider. Slowly twisting Mulan against her own people, enjoying the beautiful young woman for himself. ​
Returning after time away from my accident. Reworking a lot of things, so my search, on's and off's will be revamped over time.

My On's and Off's

ZoneyGirl

My On's and Off's

ZoneyGirl

My On's and Off's

ZoneyGirl

My On's and Off's

ZoneyGirl

My On's and Off's

ZoneyGirl

and a been a while bump.
Anyone else loving Baldur's Gate 3 and wanting more with it?

My On's and Off's

ZoneyGirl

still very much craving Baldur's Gate 3.

Would love a Durge and Gortash roleplay.
Explore their relationship, their dynamics, and wanting them to come back together to finish the plan that they started. Gortash helping Durge reclaim their memories and control their urges. He can help them focus and be who they once were. His favorite assassin. The unstoppable duo that they once were. Maybe Durge is fighting those urges, wanting to do good in their life. Has to fight against Gortash whispering in their ear to do bad. Trying to get him to join them on their fight. Or at the very least destroy the Netherbrain so they can figure out a different way to rule together. Something with much less risk.

Looking to play Durge in this.

My On's and Off's

ZoneyGirl

My On's and Off's

ZoneyGirl

Major updates, which include a new on and off list.

Multiple plots added to fandom section for Red Dead Redemption and Baldur's Gate. 

My On's and Off's

ZoneyGirl

My On's and Off's

ZoneyGirl

My On's and Off's