News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Time for some RPS...anyone fancy playing?

Started by kaz, April 21, 2011, 06:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaz

Time for a few solo rps

I'm looking to start three solo rps.  I haven't done any solo for a while, and feel the urge to have a go.  I cant promise I'll post every day but I will do my best.

I like a partner who doesn't necessarily play by the rules.  Who has spark and imagination and can make me squirm. 

A big focus for me is BDSM, I am a real life submissive, owned by a wonderful Master.  I am looking to write stories that are more than sex, I like plots and twists and turns and excitement.

Heres a few ideas to get the juices flowing...

An Alien encounter
A typical alien abduction story, I don't mind what or how.  Tentacles, nasty little bug things that like to get into orifices.  I don't mind torture, rape, experimentation. 

POW
She a rebel spy, captured and about to be interrogated...

Mistaken Identity
A woman is mistaken for someone who looks just like her.  She is dragged off to a Mafia boss who tells her she owes him money, to pay it off she is forced to become his pet.  She is stunned, a good, hard working woman who has always been very shy and naïve when it comes to sex.  A whole new, perverted world opens up to her.

Old friends
They went to school together and she was a cow to him.  Now he is rich and powerful and she needs his help.  Will he help her and what does he demand in return....

Doctor's visit
A good old favourite.  It can be anything, just love the whole gloves and shiny instruments....

These are just a few ideas.  I'm open to anything, so if you think we could have fun, drop me a line.

Things I wont do
Mutilation
Watersports
Gore/vore
Scat

If its not on the list ask, oh and don't forget my ons/offs.

Hope to hear from you soon...
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

BrokenCollar

The POW plot line sounds good as well as the Mistaken Identity plot. For the latter, would that be outright petplay or simply a sex object kind of RP?

What kind of time periods did you imagine for these plots?
Sorry to anyone I was talking too or planning an RP with. My health took a turn for the worse and am now back on my feet. Hope you all understand.

kaz

Well time periods could be anywhen, I really dont mind, I'm quite open to placing RPs in different times.

I really like medieval role plays.  But then sci fi is fun to do as well.

I'm up for writing solos atm, so if anyone has any ideas, and wants to write with me, please drop me a line.
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

kaz

Heres a couple more ideas

Romance/D/s
They were High School sweethearts but they both wanted different things in life.  He went off to pursue his dream of becoming a country singer, she headed to the city to become a lawyer.

Ten years later shes at one of his concerts, she cant beleive how well he has done for himself.  He sees her and arranges for her to come backstage. 

Ex/M/s
Shes a woman with a desire.  She wants to be totally dominated.  He is a Dom who rents out his services.  For an amount of money you can be his slave for a weekend or longer.  She pays to be his slave and gets more than she ever imagined.