Demented Fairy Tale/Disney crossover

Started by Jecht, December 01, 2009, 08:26:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Temptress

Oh, the idea of a drugged up alice sounds so sexy... Haibane you take her (or use her later) and I'll use goldilocks :) There isn't much difference really since I can play them the same.

Will

I thought Senti was going to take her. ???

So... kleptomaniac Goldilocks?  *snickers*
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Temptress

Oh, I thought either Hai or I was. Well, whoever wants her, she is free :)

Hehe, thats what I was thinking. Could be fun.

Haibane

I'm still with Belle but I'm leaning towards making her somewhat... desperate since Beast was taken away from her. She was rather used to having lots of Big Fun every night with him and is now, a year or so later, in serious need of some lovin' as it were... She may or may not have taken to drink to keep herself going on those long lonely winter nights.

In short, she's completely f*cked up.

Jecht

In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Haibane

He'll have to be to bed this version of Jasmine.

Jecht

I've never encountered anything like what Jasmine has before so I'll be interested in how I respond to it when I see it (he is sneaky so he can look into windows)
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

ShamshielDF

Poor Snow White though...she hasn't been the same since Prince Charming came out to her on their wedding night.  All night, every night, listening to him go at it with the palace guard.  *sigh*
Ons and offs!
President of the CharlieSariel fanclub ^_^
A&A

Trieste

... and Riding Hood discovered 'the better to eat you with' has so many meanings, and is now probably more interested in making her wolfies heel than bringing biscuits to grandma...

Secretwriter

I think it'd be funny if Prince Charming from any of the fairy tales turned out to be the same prince... A Bigamist!

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Kazyth

A broke bigamist, with only his title to his name after all of those alimony and child support payments...
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Haibane

He still couldn't be any worse than that insufferable self-centred egotist from the Shreck films.  :o

Secretwriter

Well, he wasn't so bad in the end of the movie.

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Jecht

If I wasn't playing Aladdin I'd love to play Prince Charming. I'm gonna post my profile soon
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Haibane

I love the angle you've taken on your version of Aladdin, Jecht. I can see there'll be lots of fun in that character climbing about the place. Sadly the image link isn't working.

Temptress

Well, my Goldilocks is a kleptomaniac (mildly anyway) who can't help stealing... Food!

"Oh look a party" *Grabs a dressfull of cupcakes and hides in the corner*

Haibane

Surely she would only take/try things if there was a little one, a middle-sized one and a big one?

And does this apply to... ahem... men's parts? (erm, public board, language under control, ahem)

Muninn

When I first read "Demented Fairy Tale" my thoughts went to the awesome comic series Fables.  ;)

Muninn

All right, if there's room, I'd like to put in a hold for Mowgli and Bagheera for Acinonyx and I.

A wild boy and a were-panther might be some fun...

Although we won't be able to play till early January as I'll be flying home, likely with little to no internet connection/time!

Jecht

Ok That's fine. I think we have plenty of people for now. Everyone post your profiles in the thread. It's in Extreme Big Groups.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Transgirlenstein

Two thumbs up on those pics ladies ^^

I'll put a profile up Sunday or Monday..bit frazzled with filming this weekend.
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Umbral Sanguinus

Hmmm.. very curious. I'll have to give some consideration to joining this. Maybe I'll use that Prince charming spin if its not taken :p
Ideas Roleplays Ons and Offs Apologies and Absences
"As political and economic freedom diminishes, sexual freedom tends compensatingly to increase." -Aldous Huxley

kylie

Is this still open? 

Watching for those profiles...  Not really clear if there is a general plot, or more winging stuff.  I can imagine a lot of hilarity potential on top of the sexy looks.  I'd be more interested if it isn't going to be mainly a scattering of people going to separate rooms.  Maybe still if it is a bit of that, but I'd like some other things...  Hmm, for a start, perhaps party games?  Voyeurism...  Perhaps some strange magic affecting the whole castle (everyone goes weightless for a few minutes)...  Food fight with Goldilocks...  Something not necessarily full-on "plot" but something more involving than hopping from one bed to the next. 

I'm thinking of perhaps a generally naive while some ways, slightly twisted version of Ariel (nice picture there heh)...  Unless I stumble onto another character that gets me more. 

Haibane

When I suggested the idea of a King of Fairy Tale Land's annual ball I had the scenes from Shreck II in my head. But yeah I guess a big mansion, gardens, fountains, an orchestra, ballroom dancing, buffet tables... and enough quiet side rooms or dark corners of the garden maze to allow for privacy.

But those were just my own images, Jecht is calling the shots on how he wants it to go.

Remiel

Oh man... I just had a thought.  Is the Beast from Beauty and the Beast still open?

Twisted little deviant that I am, I started thinking about Belle and the Beast in a NC-17 setting, and pictured the Beast, in a fit of anger, grabbing Lumiere and, um, "using" him on Belle.

And then Lumiere, as he disappears under Belle's dress, would shout, in a surprised tone: "Sacrebleu!"

XD