What are you listening to right now? (Part 1)

Started by Lirliel, May 17, 2005, 02:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amberghylles

Meatloaf - Bat Out of Hell III alblum

currently playing - The Monster is Loose

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Bliss

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Bliss

en Harper & the Innocent Criminals - Needed You Tonight
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Caustic

Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, "Red Right Hand".
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

strangely made

Caustic

"In a Heartbeat," from 28 Days Later.  No clue who wrote/recorded this, sorry.

Next: Bruce Springsteen, "I'm On Fire".
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Moondazed

~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Caustic

Foo Fighters, "Have a Cigar".  Raucous, edgy, furious and gleeful.  Lovely.

Remember, as "despair.com" states... MEETINGS: None of us is as dumb as all of us.

Moondazed

*giggle*  That's right up there with "People are smart... groups of people are stupid herd animals."

Dead is the New Alive - Emilie Autumn
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Kalen

Caustic

Kalen

eek.. ominous title. 

Rob Thomas and Carlos Santana - 'Smooth'

Amberghylles

Dead or Alive - You Spin Me Right Round

next

Jonathon Coulton - The Presidents

Kalen

Bliss

Tom Waits - Red Shoes

then

Tom Waits - Come on up to the House
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Amberghylles

Depeche Mode - Enjoy the Silence

next

Cannibal! The Musical Soundtrack - On Top of You

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Amberghylles

The Beach Boys - Sloop John B

next

The Bloodhound Gang - The Bad Touch

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Amberghylles

Japan Break Industries - Eurobeat

next

Peter Schilling - Major Tom (I'm Coming Home)

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Amberghylles

Quote from: Bliss on February 20, 2008, 10:11:21 AM
Gregorian Chant - Wicked Game (cover)

So, Wicked Game in actual gregorian chanting?  Man, I'd love to hear that...

Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars