Looking for System Games! (Seeking GM/DM/ST/etc. Preferred)

Started by Keelan, March 22, 2013, 01:21:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keelan

Hello!  I find myself in the mood to get more games here on the site, more system games to be precise.  In particular I am looking for one of two ideas...

Idea 1: A game with an adult-rated magical girl theme (characters 18+ minimum), using BESM 2nd Edition or another system such as M&M 2nd (I don't have 3rd for either sadly).  By 'magical girl' I'm talking more Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha than Sailor Moon

Idea 2: A game using Shadowrun 4th Edition/20th Anniversary, details to be discussed

Please check my O/Os if you're interested, and do note that while I do need to update my O/Os they are largely accurate, though I am more open to submissive male IC sexual partners/love interests (Preferably 'traps' or more effeminate males), and I am MORE okay with NC but mostly on the 'giving' end; do ask me before putting me on the receiving end though, I would say.

Alternatively, if there is a system and game you are just DYING to run, feel free to hit me up, and I just might be willing to play with you; I'm always open to new ideas and new systems/games, so long as I can get my hands on it somehow or you can explain it to me well enough ^_^

-Keelan