new thread idea, just have no idea where it might go.

Started by Stevej101, February 11, 2008, 03:04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stevej101

How about a nice home for orphaned threads?  Sometimes a story gets dropped due to various reasons but one or the other of the parties would like to keep it going.

like the players wanted and one on ones, but a nice central place for orphans.

Noble Pursuit with Me and Bliss was one of these, Bliss had it and her partner dropped, (Off E, out of the game, whatever) after only a dozen or so posts.  I picked it up with her and now 45 pages later we are still going.

I have a few dead threads that might have a revival is there was a place for links.

Just a thought
"But I like it in the gutter, its dark and warm and I meet all sorts of interesting people."

Ons and Offs

Elvi

Isn't it easy enough to place an add in the relavent place (ie: players wanted or one on ones), asking for another player to join you?

A link in the thread will take anyone interested straight to the game.
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

King_Furby

I agree with Elvi. Just keep track of the thread and post in the one on ones i am sure you can find someone easily. Personally here is how  feel about it. If one of my partners droped a RP with me and i still wanted it to continue with another person i would not like the idea of having it in a place called orphan threads. I am sure you could put it in a nice way, but i wouldn't like it.