The Bet (M for F)

Started by Ladies Gentleman, September 03, 2015, 03:02:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ladies Gentleman

Hello fellow writers, I have a craving that I am hoping one of you incredible lady RP ers would enjoy entertaining. It basically goes like this. A young mail and a young female (both virgins but no spiritual or physical beliefs against pre marital sex meet each other at a public place. Like a bus stop, fancy party thrown by a wealthy person, kids sports game, etc. and they make some sort of a bet with each other to meet up and have sex in or perform sexual acts in the most public and obvious places caught or not. Bonus points if you can play a sort of timid and inexperienced type.

We can talk about the details of what whoever when's gets as we develop the story. Some things to keep in mind:

I AM in this for the descriptive sex scenes just as much as the plot so please be ready for that.

I prefer a detailed description of your character clothed or unclothed as I will do the same for you.

I have many kinks and I am a very open person sexually so I'm looking for a lady that's feeling the same. (Rules are meant to be broken) }:)

And last but not least let's have some fun.

Write me back if your interested.