Let's tell a story... two words at a time II (in full)

Started by Veluux, May 19, 2012, 08:56:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Veluux

A game identical to the other fun and interesting game floating high on the games board, except the difference is copy and pasting the previous story before your addition.

Example:

P1: Once upon

P2: Once upon a time,

P3: Once upon a time, a princess

P4: Once upon a time, a princess etc. etc.

I'm not going to post the first words. I'll let somebody else have the pleasure of that! Enjoy! (If it wouldn't take an incredibly ridiculous amount of time I would have just built the previous one into a story and modified the rules, but this is just easier. Hope it's as fun as the other one!) To keep it from becoming a giant block of text, feel free to start a new paragraph whenever it feels about that time. ;D

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

Mordred

(cool idea! heh.. hopefully these little tales will make a bit more sense)

And so
*See Pillory*

Grainne

Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Grainne

gaggedLouise

And so, it began with new possibilities around, as she

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Grainne

And so, it began with new possibilities around, as she walked by

gaggedLouise

And so, it began with new possibilities around, as she walked by the market

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

shooter6806

And so, it began with new possibilities around, as she walked by the market with her
Youth, exuberance, and enthusiasm are no match for age, experience, and treachery.

Alcohol, tobacco, and firearms.  Should be a convenience store, not a federal agency.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks nothing worth a war, is worse.... A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

Katsue

And so, it began with new possibilities around, as she walked by the market with her head held

NatalieB

And so, it began with new possibilities around, as she walked by the market with her head held in a

Mordred

And so, it began with new possibilities around, as she walked by the market with her head held in a surprisingly despondent
*See Pillory*

Veluux

And so, it began with new possibilities around, as she walked by the market with her head held in a surprisingly despondent slump - she

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

Katsue

And so, it began with new possibilities around, as she walked by the market with her head held in a surprisingly despondent slump - she glanced towards

Berek

And so, it began with new possibilities around, as she walked by the market with her head held in a surprisingly despondent slump - she glanced towards the man
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Grainne

And so, it began with new possibilities around, as she walked by the market with her head held in a surprisingly despondent slump - she glanced towards the man standing by

Berek

And so, it began with new possibilities around, as she walked by the market with her head held in a surprisingly despondent slump - she glanced towards the man standing by the stall
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Katsue

And so, it began with new possibilities around, as she walked by the market with her head held in a surprisingly despondent slump - she glanced towards the man standing by the stall with his

Berek

And so, it began with new possibilities around, as she walked by the market with her head held in a surprisingly despondent slump - she glanced towards the man standing by the stall with his kilt and

Mordred

And so, it began with new possibilities around, as she walked by the market with her head held in a surprisingly despondent slump - she glanced towards the man standing by the stall with his kilt and longsword poised
*See Pillory*

Berek

And so, it began with new possibilities around, as she walked by the market with her head held in a surprisingly despondent slump - she glanced towards the man standing by the stall with his kilt and longsword poised to inflict

Mordred

And so, it began with new possibilities around, as she walked by the market with her head held in a surprisingly despondent slump - she glanced towards the man standing by the stall with his kilt and longsword poised to inflict instant and
*See Pillory*

Berek

Mordred

And so, it began with new possibilities around, as she walked by the market with her head held in a surprisingly despondent slump - she glanced towards the man standing by the stall with his kilt and longsword poised to inflict instant and ecstatic bliss upon those
*See Pillory*

metamorphize

And so, it began with new possibilities around, as she walked by the market with her head held in a surprisingly despondent slump - she glanced towards the man standing by the stall with his kilt and longsword poised to inflict instant and ecstatic bliss upon those who dared