Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 6 [Werewolves Win]

Started by Autumn Sativus, July 24, 2009, 09:23:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kip

Kipoc woke up and looked around the room only to find the new clothes he had purchased the day before shredded to pieces in the corner.

"What!?" he said, sighing mournfully.  Picking up the sheet, he wrapped it around himself again and stuck his head out the window.  Spotting the remains of Kitsu in the middle of town, a look of fear crossed his face.  "I don't know.... I think Kanrya is right.  Rafufu was acting suspicious yesterday - he must be to blame."

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Rockin

*Rockin exits out of Evil Pixie's hut as he rubs his head. He soon sees another death and hears two accusions so far*

"Huh! what!? No way! I was not only at Evil Pixie's house, but I was only asking Marguerite and tripp if they could come. I was going to ask Trieste sometime if she would like to come as well. Stop pointing fingers, Ryven" >>

Josietta

Josi groans as she stumbles from the tavern and when she comes upon the body, the full on affects of her hangover take hold and she gets sick. After a few moments she places in her suspicions on Rafufu as well. He doesn't really say much, the quiet ones are almost always the guilty ones.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

rafufu

Trust me, I am not one of those furry beasts, vote for Ryven instead.

Ryven

Quote from: rafufu on July 28, 2009, 11:42:58 AM
Trust me, I am not one of those furry beasts, vote for Ryven instead.
Quote from: Rockin on July 28, 2009, 10:46:53 AM
*Rockin exits out of Evil Pixie's hut as he rubs his head. He soon sees another death and hears two accusions so far*

"Huh! what!? No way! I was not only at Evil Pixie's house, but I was only asking Marguerite and tripp if they could come. I was going to ask Trieste sometime if she would like to come as well. Stop pointing fingers, Ryven" >>

I am not one of the furry beasts.  I can assure you of this.

Josietta

"Rockin, Ryven, Rafufu... maybe all three of you are wolvies.. would suit you well to be such.. trying to cast blame on another and such.. "  Josi ponders a bit longer on who her final vote would be on, which of the three is the biggest danger.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Ryven

Quote from: Josietta on July 28, 2009, 11:59:49 AM
"Rockin, Ryven, Rafufu... maybe all three of you are wolvies.. would suit you well to be such.. trying to cast blame on another and such.. "  Josi ponders a bit longer on who her final vote would be on, which of the three is the biggest danger.

I assure you, by lynching me, you help the wolves.  If this doesn't sway you, I shall be forced to reveal myself.

LadySky

Every single inch of LadySky's drunken body hurt. She moaned pitifully as she woke on the bar floor covered in peanut shells. Almost 30 minutes passed as she slowly rose and crawled outside into the morning sunshine. Wincing painfully she blinked and looked around. She could tell that people were gathering in the center of town and a sick feeling of dread stole across her heart. Someone had died again!

Once she made it to the town center and got caught up on the goings on she left the madness for the peaceful sanctuary of her stable. Spending her morning cleaning and caring for all the horses she finally felt like her choice was made. Sending someone to their death without enough evidence did not feel very good to her but she had a funny feeling about him.

LadySky voted for Ryven, at least for the time being.

With a sad sigh she walked away to lead all the horses into the field for their afternoon exercise.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Ryven

Very well.  Since it looks like this is the only way I can get through to you people.

I am a Soulmate and to prevent anyone from trying to fool you, trippingserpent is the other.

*runs over to her, grabbing her hand*

Now do you believe me?

Marguerite

Ryven, are you willing to not only put your neck on the line but someone else who has not chosen to say a word? Trip is not here to defend herself and you are throwing her on the train tracks with you. I think you merely want to take someone down and have no choice but to vote you, Ryven.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

LadySky

LadySky quirks a brow in Ryven direction, she was sure he was hiding something, could it be this?

"I shall wait until your "soulmate" says something."
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Rockin

Quote from: Ryven on July 28, 2009, 12:19:41 PM
Very well.  Since it looks like this is the only way I can get through to you people.

I am a Soulmate and to prevent anyone from trying to fool you, trippingserpent is the other.

*runs over to her, grabbing her hand*

Now do you believe me?

erm...didn't have to mention Tripping in terms of soulmate >>;;

but in anycase, that is good to know. I'm going to put my vote on Kip for now. >>

Ryven

Quote from: Marguerite on July 28, 2009, 12:31:11 PM
Ryven, are you willing to not only put your neck on the line but someone else who has not chosen to say a word? Trip is not here to defend herself and you are throwing her on the train tracks with you. I think you merely want to take someone down and have no choice but to vote you, Ryven.

Marguerite, your clever plan will not work.  I now have concrete evidence that you are a wolf.

Marguerite

Oh, concrete evidence because I am the first to voice and say it is wrong for you to throw Trip, who is not awake by the way to defend herself from getting yourself lynched. Ryven, I know you are upset for being voted but do not bring Trip down with you as well.

Rockin

Quote from: Ryven on July 28, 2009, 12:33:42 PM
Marguerite, your clever plan will not work.  I now have concrete evidence that you are a wolf.

and what is that 'concrete evidence?'  I don't know if you're telling the truth or whatnot in terms of your power. There'a a good chance you're not. However, one can never know.

Trieste

Either Ryv and Trip are wolves working together, or they're the soulmates.

Hm. Let's find out.

Ryven.

rafufu

Quote from: Marguerite on July 28, 2009, 12:36:18 PM
Oh, concrete evidence because I am the first to voice and say it is wrong for you to throw Trip, who is not awake by the way to defend herself from getting yourself lynched. Ryven, I know you are upset for being voted but do not bring Trip down with you as well.

Seeing as you are not changing your vote now that he has declared himself as the soulmate makes you suspicious 

Ryven

Quote from: Marguerite on July 28, 2009, 12:36:18 PM

Oh I think you know, Marg.  I don't keep up with people's time zones, so it's unfair to say I outed her without checking first.  I'm sure when she wakes, she will do the right thing.  If I didn't it would have started an entire fiasco with some wolf coming in to say they were my mate.

Either way, killing me will seal your fate.

Trieste

The way I see it, if one of the soulmates reveals themselves and names the other, fine. However, that tells us nothing, because you could always have someone else come forward as soulmates ("No, I'm Spartacus!") and then it's very confusing.

Lynch Ryven and it proves Trip one way or the other.

Marguerite

Quote from: rafufu on July 28, 2009, 12:42:53 PM
Seeing as you are not changing your vote now that he has declared himself as the soulmate makes you suspicious

Have you not heard me? Why throw not only himself on the tracks but Trip as well? Trip is not awake and not around to defend herself. For all I know, Trip is being roped into this by a wolf. Just as Trieste put, if they are soulmates, Trip will be given a chance to be saved the next time a vote is made because she was revealed as a soulmate. However, Ryven might not be who he says he is and why are you offended for voting for someone else? Be glad it is not you, Raf.

-Smiles at Ryven-

Killing you will seal my fate? I am only one vote Ryven. One. Vote. Not the President and not the dictator, so do not think I am not the only one who has their suspicions.

Ryven

Quote from: Trieste on July 28, 2009, 12:45:55 PM
The way I see it, if one of the soulmates reveals themselves and names the other, fine. However, that tells us nothing, because you could always have someone else come forward as soulmates ("No, I'm Spartacus!") and then it's very confusing.

Lynch Ryven and it proves Trip one way or the other.

As I said, lynch me and find out, but I KNOW Marg is a wolf.  I care not for my life as it will only save the others.

Rockin

Even if tripp came in and claimed that she's a soulmate, we'll need to wait for the other few who hasn't either seen Ryven's latest post or hasn't voted on him to make sure that they're not faking it.

trieste - no, we shouldn't do that. we lynch ryven and he comes up soulmate, wolves would pick tripp at night. it wouldn't solve anything

if you have proof that marg is a wolf, then say your evidence now

rafufu

I'm changing my vote to Marguerite. She seems too willing to lynch someone who could be innocent

Ryven

The wolves have nothing to gain from eating me or Trip save another peasant dead. 

And as far as my concrete evidence, how else would I know that?  I'm sure you can guess.

What she's doing make's sense though.  Use the confusion and my predicament to her advantage to swing the vote in her favor, and even if there's a tie, she will kill me.

Marguerite

-Rolls eyes and sips her glass of water-

Again, not the only one who is voting for Ryven but once I talk to Trip, if she can verify, I will happily change my vote to someone who could be a wolf. Though Raf, you are looking just as suspicious because everyone is just as innocent.