St. Raphael's (a.k.a. Coitus Clinic) - Hospital Interest Check

Started by Capone, November 28, 2011, 08:16:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capone

Approved, AndyZ.

We now have an even distribution of medical staff and patients, with two males and two females to each. This is not including the Chief of Medicine, whose personal responsibilities do not include makin' the hankey pankey with patients (though she is perfectly free to do so).

Since everyone seems fine with whtbitch4u2own (seriously, is there a nickname I can shorten that to?) and I presented some guidelines, I'll be waiting on her character sheet, as well as that of The Golden Touch and MCsc. I think I had one more friend interested, but I'm not sure. Either way, I might be able to set up the OOC, IC and Character threads before the weekend.

...which means I should probably start working on those floor plans. O_O

whtbitch4u2own

Call me White....

I will have some free time today and hopefully will be able to submit character sheet today....
Looking forward to it.
~White~
Offsite Contact info:
Gmail: jenwishuknew
Discord: jenwishuknew#6959

Vergil1989

You would have to tie me down and shoot me before I even considered NOT getting involved with the patients and staff lol.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Angel Fire

Hopefully that means all of the patients and staff... not just the guys, Vergil *Winks*
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Vergil1989

When I play women they're always bi more times than not.   ;D ;D ;D ;D.  So what do you think?
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

Angel Fire

:D :D I think that it will be a very safe assumption that Terri would see some special visits from Sarah.
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.

Vergil1989

Well, it will make orgasm denial quite fun if Terri pisses Sarah off lol.  Not too much of course, given her pain issue and all.   :P

Capone

I'm so glad you guys are getting excited. :)

I'll try and hurry along then. I've been super distracted this morning and nothing has gotten done. >_>

Angel Fire

@Vergil: I think that Terri will easily piss Sarah off considering that she thinks that she can always try to do things by herself and eventually learns the hard way that she WILL need Sarah's help to get her relief.

@Capone: Its all right.  You have a very sweet concept and I can wait until I get home from work to see what more we can add to this!

whtbitch4u2own

Name: Melissa Mendez

Sexual Orientation: No preference (very explorative)

Kinks: Wanting to explore so much but been restrained due to her profession. Rough sex, Anal Intercourse (unfulfilled yet), deep-throating, light BDSM (O/O page)

Limits: (O/O page)

Condition: (Required for patients, optional for anyone else) She used to be a patient of vaginal spasm in her early teen years. She sought for
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
doctor’s help and was referred to a well-known psychiatrist (Dr. Diane Reed) who also happened to be a sex therapist. She was treated by her usual meetings couple times a week and little change in her behavior.

Profession: It was then in her first year of college, she changed her major from business to Pre-med. She decided that she was going to be a psychiatrist. She followed footsteps Dr. Reed who helped her for her symptoms in first year. When opportunity given, she worked with Dr. Reed and soon she was asked to participate as a research assistant in her research that she was working on. It involved young patients having problems with maintaining an erection even though desiring an intercourse  and female patients with complain of unable to orgasm even though having a great partner and good sex. She worked for 10 years with Dr. Reed publishing research articles until she decided to open up her own clinic and work as a psychiatrist. She owned her clinic for two years until she was recruited for a psychiatrist position with a great pay at a St. Raphael’s hospital by chief of medicine there.  When she told Dr. Mendez about what type of research goes on, she voluntarily offered her help. Over her time at the hospital, she had seen many cases and treated many patients providing right treatment to cure them. She did get turned on sometimes seeing few nut cases with crazy problems and started to love her new job which kept her busy.

Personality: She is very loving, bubbly, easy to talk to and caring. That was the reason why many patients opened up to her. She understands psych related problem as it’s her specialty and her experience with Dr. Reed gave her more insight of sexual related problem caused by the brain and some chemical imbalance. So she is never afraid to use different techniques depending on what the requirement is to treat that patient; rather it be just talking, taking medication, or providing proper care in one on one sessions. She is down to earth and welcomes all the problems rather it be patients or hospital staff that are going through tough times.

History: Melissa was born and brought up in a well mannered family. They provided her support through out her career. During her earlier teenage years, she wasn’t allowed to have a boyfriend and they were strict about sex; that explained her sexual problem in teenage years which was cured by Dr. Reed in their session. After that she had another relationship in her final year but it didn't last too long and mainly devoted her time to her profession for many years and then her research work. Many years passed by and now she looks back to it, she regrets only one thing…..not having someone close to her, a companion to share special relationship with; emotionally and physically.
~White~
Offsite Contact info:

Capone

Approved, White, though I'd like to make a request.

Could you change Melissa's history so she hasn't had any relations with anyone in the clinic yet? I feel like it might be more interesting if she develops that within the game. This is an optional request, though, not mandatory.

whtbitch4u2own

Thank Capone and I'd like to your suggestion. We can say the last time she was in a proper relationship, was in her last year of undergrad. It will be great if she gets involved with one of the patients or the staff....since that is one thing she regrets...being alone while she gave all to her profession.
~White~
Offsite Contact info:

Om3n

I hope you don't mind, Capone, I'm going to post my revised character sheet here instead of in a PM.  Feel free to critique as you deem necessary, I will change whatever you think needs to be revised.

Name:  John Shepard 

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Kinks: Oral (primarily giving), Teasing, Light Bondage, Anal (Giving)

Limits: See O&Os here

Condition:  Unable to refuse commands issued by members of the opposite sex, as well as an inability to remember such commands being issued.  (Example given at the end of "History" section)  The diagnosis for his condition is that, due to an error with how female pheromones are perceived by his neural transmitters, any command issued by a member of the opposite sex is understood as a subconscious command from John's sympathetic nervous system.

Profession:  Actor, owner of a private theater, partial-owner of his father's talent agency

Personality: John revels in sarcastic humor and loves to taunt, tease, flirt, and banter.  He does not readily trust others and mostly avoids serious relationships.  Contrary to his love for conversation, John does not seek out the spotlight when off the stage.  While he attends parties and other social events regularly, he will often stay in quieter areas and spend the night chatting with a small group.  He does not drink or smoke, or engage in any recreational drug use... not yet, anyway.

History (WARNING – LONG(-ish) READ)

John is the son of a recently-deceased and incredibly successful talent agent.  He had a very sheltered childhood as a result of his being raised by an overly-strict caretaker (his father could not be bothered with parenting, as he had clients to take care of) and learned at an early age to obey her orders without question. 

Quiet and withdrawn as a grade-schooler, John kept mostly to himself and stayed buried in his studies.  A straight-‘A’ student each and every semester, he was a model of obedience and discipline.  As he entered junior-high, his father urged him to get more involved in acting, and John complied unquestioningly.  He delighted in the freedom of expression acting allowed him - even as he listened to and incorporated every suggestion or command given by his directors.  It wasn’t long before John established himself as a prominent actor.  During high-school he participated in both school productions and private theater shows (thanks in part to his father’s network of clients and business partners), and it seemed obvious John was destined for a life on the stage.

John graduated high-school as one of three valedictorians.  Surprisingly, he had not submitted a decision letter for college at the time of graduation.  His father had landed John a significant role in an independent film – the director of which was a good friend of John’s father.  Needless to say, John accepted the role – not without a little urging from his father – and decided to push college off until later in life.

Eleven months after his graduation, the film was entered into the Sundance Film Festival and was very well-received by critics.  John’s father had already been fielding offers from other producers, hoping to catapult John from indie films to blockbuster productions.  As always, John obeyed his father’s direction – even though John’s true passion was for the stage, and not the set.

During filming for his next role, John received news that his father was seriously injured in a car accident.  John was immediately flown back to his hometown, where he rushed to the hospital in which his father was undergoing emergency surgery.  His father’s vehicle was struck head-on by a pick-up truck which had suffered a blown-out tire and swerved into the opposite lane of traffic.  The doctors informed John that his father’s chances for survival were slim, as he had suffered severe brain damage and internal bleeding in the crash.  Seven hours later, his father died upon the operating table.

The shock of his father’s abrupt passing hit John extremely hard.  He was given two weeks to himself before he was requested to return to the set – most of John’s scenes had already been filmed.  During those two weeks John was bombarded with people and events demanding his attention – of which the wake and funeral were the most important.  In a whirlwind of activity, directed by his father’s business partners and friends (John and his father had no other family), John was able to set his affairs in order.

It was obvious to all that John’s father had ensured his son would have no financial worries for the rest of his life – John was the sole inheritor of his father’s entire estate.  Also included in the will was a letter from his father, written seven months before his death.  Although the wording suggested his father expected John would not read the letter for many years, the message was clear – live on, and prosper.  As was his prerogative, John obeyed his father’s last request unquestionably.

Recently, John acquired a well-known theater house.  The previous owner had lost a good deal of money paying for medical bills, and John stepped in to take over the establishment.  He kept the same managerial and non-essential staff, electing to participate on-stage instead of running the institution.  John had his first episode relating to his condition approximately a week after a routine flu-shot at St. Raphael's, while assisting the staff with the break-down of the previous play’s stage props.  A female staff member had asked – as a joke, she said later, with her ears burning bright red – John to talk off his shirt.  Without hesitation, John complied.  He hadn’t even noticed until the other staff present began making cat-calls and wolf-whistles at him.  It came as a complete shock to John when he glanced down and noticed his bare chest.

John had been casually seeing an actress he met during auditions for the newest show for his theater, and similar situations began to happen during her visits.  His companion stated later that she asked him for a favor on numerous different occasions, and each time John would immediately obey.  While John could remember some of these situations vaguely, he could not remember the vast majority. 

Just two days ago, in an attempt to determine the cause of this compulsion, John asked one of his few friends to give him a command.  The friend - a fellow actor from high school - complied, but when he ordered John to go and buy him a drink, John refused.  His girlfriend then asked the same question, and the next moment John was aware of was he standing in front of the two of them while they stared at him oddly.  His girlfriend held a plastic cup she hadn’t had before.

Disturbed, John plans to see a psychologist at St. Raphael’s, in hopes of finding the cause of his condition.  As a young, single, incredibly wealthy bachelor, John was worried that he would easily be taken advantage of - and financially ruined - if anyone else was to discover his dilemma.

Capone

It's good, though you still didn't specify some of the why. Are we going with it being pheromones given off by women? And is there the proximity limit?

Otherwise sounds good. I assume the month ago where it first started happening, he recently got a regular flu shot from the clinic? :)

Om3n

Aaaah, you're a devious one!  I had not thought to include something like that... very clever!  >:)

I wasn't sure if you wanted me to include the reason why in the bio, or reveal it in the thread -  but yes, we'll go with the pheromones, and I'll go ahead and add it now, along with the flu shot!

Capone

Alright, accepted.

That brings us to 5 patients, 4 medical staff. 3 male patients, 2 female patients. This means we need 1 female nurse.

Om3n

Changes have been made.  Thanks for having me aboard, Capone!

Mnemosyne

Quote from: Capone on December 01, 2011, 11:02:00 PM
Alright, accepted.

That brings us to 5 patients, 4 medical staff. 3 male patients, 2 female patients. This means we need 1 female nurse.

Must be a lady somewhere for this part!
I'm so excited... so very!!!
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Capone

Alright folks, so I realized that I'm going to need to rethink this facility a bit. So before I go into details, wanted to make sure everyone was fine with the overall layout.

There is going to be a brick wall surrounding the facility to make it tough for people to enter or leave. Anyone will be able to access the gym and locker rooms. You'll need an access key to get into Coitus Clinic. The labs for research are going to be subterranean, accessible via the main clinic as well as the Coitus Clinic.

Before I try and figure out how to organize a Clinic, is this fine?

Vergil1989

Om3n

It looks good to me, only question I have is in regards to interaction between coitus patients and other patients, if both can access the gym.  Wouldn't some of the other patients be curious about that other place, where only a few patients are allowed to enter? 

Maybe not, but I'm one of those who would have died a countless deaths if I were a cat  XD

Also, one other thing - is the Coitus Clinic an in-patient or out-patient facility?

Capone

The main clinic will basically be for patients who are going in and out. They go in, get the check up, get a shot, get the hamster pulled out, whatever. Then they leave. So the gym will be for physical therapy as well as for any doctors who so choose to use it. As most people work out during lunch hours, it will only be bustling during 11am to 1pm, and all other times rather empty. Which should leave it and the locker rooms open for potential naughtiness, too. ;)

While the walkway between the gym and the clinics is windowed on both sides, the coitus clinic has a door leading into the court yard which has benches and a fountain and some trees, allowing for patients to relax. After all, the patients can't leave Coitus Clinic, so to prevent cabin fever they have a small out door sanctuary.

Capone

Sorry for the double post, folks, but wanted to put this up and make sure I didn't forget anything. This is the map for the Coitus Clinic. If I forgot something, please inform me.

I'm working on the Gym/Cafeteria next. The research lab won't be an active spot, nor will the main clinic, so I'll leave that up to everyone's imagination.

Depending on how many patients we get, the patient rooms are going to be large enough for at least two patients in each.

Also, despite the sexy boobtastic image I posted on the first page of the nurse, I'm not going to be specific on nurse outfits. If you guys want scrubs, go with scrubs. If you want something sexy, go with something sexy. Whatever you want, I'll make that the official outfit of nurses (though I suppose our male nurse won't want quite the same outfit. :) )

Angel Fire

I am curious though.  Do you know which patients will be assigned to what rooms yet or is that still up in the air?

Capone

Aside from AndyZ's character, Jacob, getting Room 1 since he was the first patient, I was gonna make it first come first serve.