Cuddle the person above you

Started by Fragile Dreams, December 05, 2008, 05:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistress Maro

-cuddles the adorable kitty- Mew.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Nimmy

*cuddles because the cat got cuddled*

Mistress Maro

-pets behind the kitty's ear- ^_^
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

kitten

O&O - Intro - A&A - Elluiki
~ Avatar: Victoria Frances' Angel de la muerte ~

Nimmy

kitten

*wiggles with joy and cuddles Nimeneth*
O&O - Intro - A&A - Elluiki
~ Avatar: Victoria Frances' Angel de la muerte ~

Nimmy

Tachi

*Cuddles the big kitty* Don't eat me!

leelan

*cuddles Tachi wishing him good luck on approval!*
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Lady Annabelle

*Pounces and cuddles Leelan and hopes that her 'probationary' period goes by very quickly.*
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

leelan

Awwww Annabelle!! *cuddles her close snuggling her tight* thank you hun! I am hoping it does too, but let's all cuddle Tachi and send out good approval vibes!! *cuddles both Annabelle and Tachi*
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Tachi

Awh, thanks leelan! *Cuddles back, sharing the love.*

ParisaEnyaSantika

*gives Tachi a I don't know you but you're in the cuddle room cuddle*

Heaven is under our feet as well as over our heads ~H.D. Throeau

on/off

Soran

Cuddles ParisaEnyaSantika...since we've never met before.  :-)

Josietta

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

sloc

Offers Josietta a cuddle...just because
Minds, like parachutes, work best when open
- anonymous

Ons and Offs
Rabbit Hole

Lolli

-loves up to Sloc-
.. I missed the cuddle thread so muchly! :'3
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

Paladin

Kitsu

*Cuddles Paladin's hair.* It's so soft and silky! <3
Been away a while. Looking to cure my boredom. <3

Lolli

-eyes warily- Uhm.. careful with those things, yeah? ;3
-snugglecuddles!-
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

Duncan

Tachi

Kitsu

Been away a while. Looking to cure my boredom. <3

sloc

Cuddles Kitsu being careful of the blades
Minds, like parachutes, work best when open
- anonymous

Ons and Offs
Rabbit Hole

LittleNekodemon

wraps around around her waist and starts to purr as i cuddle her
One wrong move and you are going to be doing laps, solider.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38569.25/intro
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38905.0/ons and offs

use my ims only for role-playing- ask me here first, thankx
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=168652.0