A little something different in regards to incest

Started by Retsu, January 01, 2013, 02:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Retsu

If this interests you, then please PM me instead of replying here.

I just thought of this about a day ago, and figured I might as well try it out. Incest stories don't really offer much in terms of plot(mainly just mindless sex everywhere), so I don't expect many people to try this; however, I think I may of found at least a subtle way to give it some plot.

Basically, in incest stories that deal with father x daughter or mother x son, the latter has died and left the single spouse with their child. Typical everyday stuff, and the incest is almost always NC that later turns into consensual.

My idea is this. What if neither of the spouses died, and therefore the two are still raising the child together? What if the parent suddenly found themselves being attracted to their child and vice versa? If they acted on it, then it wasn't like they could openly admit to having sex to each other. If you can't figure out what I am saying by this, then it is really just that either a father and daughter, mother and son, or brother and sister having consensual sex with each while trying to hide it from the rest of their family. Seemed rather fun, and we can have a bit of drama with this all being done. Also, something to keep in mind, whatever roles we decided to pick, both of us will be control the other part of the family as well, and they are going to semi-major characters.